[F16-PP] The skull marked flags <<Swashbuckling Buccaneer>>

I'm gonna enjoy knocking you out once and for good lady your death shall be like a sweet, sweet release in terms of my misery of having to deal with a woman like you. He says with a smirk as he bears his teeth like a dog snarling as he rushes towards the woman activating his AoE attacking the woman and cutting into her before attacking the male as a after thought as he manages to dodge out of the way as he just accepts it since he got his primary target anyway. Though once more as if playing the same episode on repeat he gets kicked away by her boot away from the woman as he flips in the air and lands upon his feet stumbling back a few feet as well to recover his balance as he stares at the woman once more as no words are exchanged at the eyes are showing all the emotion that hey both have for one another and this situation.

Action: Amatsu no homura
#123989 BD:1    
#123990 BD:6 18 times 9= 162-50=112
#123991 MD:2
#123992 MD:9 CD:8 160 DMG

HP: 269/950   ENG:  26/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Boatswain amir: 196/400 DMG:125 MIT: 60  EVA: 2
Freebooter: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Amir>> raises his boot. If the CD is 1-6, he kicks high and hits with 150 AoE damage. If the CD is 7-12, he sweeps low and knocks the target's party off their feet, lowering their Evasion by 2 for their next turn

Boatswain jessamine: 14/350  DMG:175 MIT:50 ACC:2
Crow’s Nest: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Jessamine>> rears her boot. If the CD is 1-6, she sweeps low and knocks the target over, lowering their Accuracy by 3 for one turn. If the CD is 7-12, she aims high and launches an attack that bypasses 2/3(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

Edited by Mars

Rushing towards the two boatswains he watches as the woman goes for a kick with her boot as he sidesteps it and goes with a slash towards her throat as he raises her blade deflecting the attack off of the metal of it. Mars quickly jumps and spins as the blade descends and cuts along the other boatswains while avoiding the sword strike that was aimed to take out his legs as he lands on the right side of the boatswain amir with a grin upon his face. Seems you're each at wits end let me finish this fight with the next strike so i can get ready to kill your captain once and for all shall i? he offers towards the duo that scowl and raise their sowrds ready to try and do one last desperate attempt seemingly at trying to finish him off once and for all with their attacks as he just nods doing the same as he stares them down.

#123993 BD:9
#123994 BD:1
#123995 MD:8-3=5
#123996 MD:1

HP: 269/950   ENG:  19/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Boatswain amir: 85/400 DMG:125 MIT: 60  EVA: 2
Freebooter: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Amir>> raises his boot. If the CD is 1-6, he kicks high and hits with 150 AoE damage. If the CD is 7-12, he sweeps low and knocks the target's party off their feet, lowering their Evasion by 2 for their next turn

Boatswain jessamine: 14/350  DMG:175 MIT:50 ACC:2
Crow’s Nest: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Jessamine>> rears her boot. If the CD is 1-6, she sweeps low and knocks the target over, lowering their Accuracy by 3 for one turn. If the CD is 7-12, she aims high and launches an attack that bypasses 2/3(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

Edited by Mars

Activating the sword art once more glaring at the woman who has made a fool out of him barely acknowledging the other boatswain since he has contributed nothing ot this fight he rushes towards the duo once more and quickly does three slashes against the both of them as they burst into red crystals at the sametime as he just smirks to himself rather victoriously as he straights his posture and then starts to walk away to get ready to rest up for the next fight. That is why you don't fight against the mad swordsman you fool. The rage shall always consume my opponents like a burning fire learn your place you mongrels. he says with venom dripping in his voice towards the two dead monsters for this quest as he sheathes his blade and then just grins enjoying indulging in the darker side more and more then having to play nice for the sake of it.

#123997 BD:6+2=8  (Amir dead)
#123998 BD:2+4=6 (jessamine dead)

HP: 269/950   ENG:  10/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Boatswain amir: 0/400 DMG:125 MIT: 60  EVA: 2

Boatswain jessamine: 0/350  DMG:175 MIT:50 ACC:2

Edited by Mars

With the two boatswains now dead by his blade he gazes towards the captain quarters and sees that nobody comes out of it strangely enough as he just nods his head going to accept that maybe the game will only allow the fight with the captain to happen in doors within close quarters combat with one another. With that thought process the katana user sits down and then just rests with a grin upon his face as he had gotten rather lucky these fights if he had to count his stars lucky for such a thing since it ended with him as the victor by just spamming his AoE sword art against seven enemies in full while sustaining heavy stuns or abilities that had auto hits attached to them. Seems this quest was meant to mess with the DPS who wanted to solo it like myself to make them pay for their hubris most likely. He says softly towards himself as he just shakes head in slight annoyance but accepting it since it did provide a fun challenge and made him wonder if he could die by these pirates. Taking out the six healing potions from his inventory he starts downing them one after another to restore his health to as high as it can go.

HP: 769/950   ENG:  10/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Using 6 T2 rare healing potions= 80 per=480 HP+20(nat healing)=500

1/3 out of combat posts

Well at the very least the captain will be easy to go up against once and for all i have the advantage with the fact i can now just spam my strongest sword art and i have the evasion and accuracy to be able to kill him most likely. He says towards himself with a smirk across his face as he then starts searching the deck of the ship for anything that could be of use around this place be it loose coin or weapons lying about since even if he likes his blade if it is a unidentified weapon it means he can get rather lucky with what he could pick up and achieve from it. Making his way towards the front of the ship and looking out over the water he watches as the light manages to catch something in the water below. With a small sigh he realizes what he will have to do as he then just jumps off the ship and into the water plunging head first as the then makes his way towards the chest. As he swims down he finds the chest and grins as he grabs the thing and dislodges it from the earth with plenty of difficulty.

#124031 LD:18 treasure chest found

2/3 out of combat posts

Edited by Mars

Kicking upwards he launches himself not that far up from the ground of the water as he slowly forces the treasure chest up with him as he just throws it once near the surface the chest as the loud clang of metal against wood and jingling and hidden treasure echos throughout the cavern as he then breaches the water gasping for air as he coughs up some water as well as he slowly forces himself back onto the harbor. Gasping and coughing as he tries to get some oxygen into his chest as he then takes his sword and cuts the chest open with a glare needing to see what he just risked his life for and hoping it better be worth the near death experience that it had almost granted him. As he looks into the chest he just lets out a low whistle of appreciation at the stash that he managed to find and valuing that this was definitely almost worth him dying since it means he can get one day worth of crafting done and having something to give that dagger guy again.

#124036 LD:19 2400 Col, (8) T2 materials, perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables

3/3 out of combat posts

Edited by Mars

The sound of a slamming door is heard as the quartermaster steps out and stares down at Mars with a glare upon his face. "i was waiting for ya kid! What took you so long!" The man says while walking towards him as he can only grin.

Ahhhh the captain is now upon deck and ready to face the great hunter of all the nine seas the mad swordsman lets see if my bounty can strike against you shall we? Mars offers towards the captain while rushing towards him with his sword glowing red ablaze as the captain just laughs and raises his cutlass. "Come on ya' brat lets see what yar made of shall we!" The bellowing voice of the quartermaster says as he goes in with his sword art as the exchange of blows starts as the quartermaster can block about half of them as the rest slip past his defense and cut into the man lowering his health almost by a third with just a singular strike. Bit out of shape arne't you captain? He asks tauntingly with a smirk as he sees the quartermaster just chuckle and raise his cutlass once more. "Age is just a number experience is what matters ere'"

Action: San Ge+concentration

#124037 BD:4+3=7 MD:4-3=1+2=3

Mars: HP: 829/950   ENG:  81/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Burlock Quartermaster: 410/600  DMG:165  MIT:80  EVA: 2  ACC:2

All Hands On Deck!: Immune to Paralysis/Stun.

Black Spot: Burlock’s cutlass is coated with a thin poison. On a successful hit, with a nat. CD rolls of 10-12, the target suffers 30 Poison Damage for their next two turns.

Davy’ Jones Locker: On nat. BD rolls of 9, Burlock deals 50 additional damage. On nat. BD rolls of 10,  Burlock deals 100 additional damage.

Edited by Mars

Aye ye be right captain but with if the experience of the young. The youthful energy surpasses that of yourself old man then you'll be dead before you know it won't you agree little quartermaster? He says with a smirk as he then sprints towards the NPC as his blade ignites once more as he quickly slashes along the chest of the npc ten times in a row before finishing by backing away as a large sword slash went for his head. Grinning he looks towards the captain who is in the red in terms of his health as he just stares down at him with a amused smirk crossing his face. Seem i have experience and age upon my side captain and you're on your last legs of your horse and you're going ot be dying soon. He says towards the NPC as the man stares down mars with anger and raises his cutlass ready to strike down the boy. "I'll have ye know that i won't go down without a fight you brat!"

Action: San Ge
#124038 BD:9  MD:2

Mars: HP: 829/950   ENG:  71/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Burlock Quartermaster: 205/600  DMG:165  MIT:80  EVA: 2  ACC:2

Black Spot: Burlock’s cutlass is coated with a thin poison. On a successful hit, with a nat. CD rolls of 10-12, the target suffers 30 Poison Damage for their next two turns.

Davy’ Jones Locker: On nat. BD rolls of 9, Burlock deals 50 additional damage. On nat. BD rolls of 10,  Burlock deals 100 additional damage.

Edited by Mars

Well that's good captain it'd be a disappointment if you died too quickly before i could kill you where you stands for having been to much of a worthless bothersome man to delay me in my quest rewards. He says towards the creature again with a chuckle before rushing forward as his blade meets its mark cutting into the quartermaster leaving the man upon his last limbs of life as he sees the quartermaster lunge towards him with the last bit of energy he most likely can muster. Raising his blade he just grins figuring he'll block the attack as he only gets repaid in feeling the cutlass slash along his right arm as the quartermaster then lands upon the deck with his health having one last little tick left towards it. Nice last hit old man, but in the end the hunter will always win. He says calmly as he prepares to do the killing blow against the great.

#124039 BD:8  MD:8

Mars: HP: 707/950   ENG:  61/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Burlock Quartermaster: 15/600  DMG:165  MIT:80  EVA: 2  ACC:2

Edited by Mars

Striking at the NPC he finishes off the creation as it bursts into red pixels as the last of its HP stops existing as he just grins at the success as he then stands up and dusts himself off calmly. Making his way towards the interior of the ship he rummages around the captain's quartermaster's room investigating it from the top to the bottom for anything of use as he does find somethings that he could use in the future. A map that contains info of various ships that are owned by blackbeard and his men, a coin that is supposedly the quest reward, and then finally there a few weapons laying about that he chooses to ignore since he doesn't use curved swords. Turning around the calm hunter makes his way out of the shack and towards the direction of the boat once more with a calm smile upon his face and storing his new treasure and loot.

#124040 BD:7+4-2=9   MD:Dead

Mars: HP: 707/950   ENG:  61/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Burlock Quartermaster: 15/600  DMG:165  MIT:80  EVA: 2  ACC:2

Edited by Mars

Welp that is a fight all wrapped up now then lets go to that NPC and wrap this quest up all nice and tightly for myself. he says to himself with a grin across his face as he then makes his way towards the NPC his boots once more echoing off the wooden docks of the harbor along with him having to deal with his wet clothes dripping onto the wooden planks from his earlier swim that got him a nice treasure chest for his troubles. His familiar right beside the sword fighter as mars sheathes his blade not needing it anymore as he slwoly arrives to the little rowboat where the NPC is who seems to look astonished at the fact that he managed to return alive. The pirates are dead alongside their quartermaster don't need to worry your goods are on the ship. Now then my payment correct? he asks the NPC who just nods his head and quickly hands him a coin, and a small sum of col for his troubles as he grins and nods his head towards the NPC as the NPC then starts to talk.

"Thank you so much young man! that is all i have to give you, but those weren't the last of them sadly their i captain is still out there somewhere on these waters most likely going to wait to come take revenge for part of his crew having been killed" The old man says towards him as Mars can only grin at such a prospect to face off against a armada of pirate crews would make for a fun grand adventure of players versus the various crews in a battle of wits and endurance against every single one of them. As he steps onto the boat he once more takes a seat with his familiar joining him as they get rowed back towards the main settlement as he is once more maid to wait as he just grins at the rather grand success of him fighting against a full crew with barely any effort upon his part which ended in him winning bigger then ever against the entire thing. Adding this one to the mental scoreboard of things he is rather proud of. Since supposedly this was a more annoying quest for some players that he is able to solo with minimal difficulty.

Eventually he arrives back at the main settlement as he just grins rather happily and stretches his arms upwards and starts making his way into the forest deciding that if he is going to go do something he'll grab a bitmore loot for his trouble to recoup for some losses of his monetarily be they mats, or col that he needs to earn to finish up that order that ice cream gave him. As he heads out of the main settlement and towards the darker jungle like part of the floor with katana in hand he gets ready to fight against a multitude of mobs just for his pure enjoyment as he starts to hear the sound of rustling within the jungle. Gazing towards the enemy he watches as group of gorillas charge towards him as he just nods his head with a smile upon his face as he raises his blade and rushes towards quickly cutting into all four, but much to his chargin he feels two powerful fists slam into his chest and knock him into a tree as he groans softly while gazing towards the four almost dead enemies. Lets finish this you dirty apes. He says with a low growl of annoyance.

Action: Amatsu no Homura
#124052 BD:10 MD:8-3=5    20x9=180 DMG
#124053 BD:10  MD:7-3=4
#124054 BD:5+4=9  MD:10   18x9=162
#124055 BD:3+4=7  mD:10

136-43=93x2=186 DMG to mars

Mars: HP: 561/950   ENG:  63/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Gorilla army solider 1: 280/460 136 DMG
Gorilla army solider 2: 280/460 136 DMG
Gorilla army solider 3: 298/460 136 DMG
Gorilla army solider 4: 298/460 136 DMG

Edited by Mars

Looking towards the army of monkeys he once more rushes forward as the apes do the same as his blade strikes against all but one of them as he one more is forced to feel the impact of two fists slam into him and knock him away from the pack of primates. Impacting against the ground and sliding ever so slightly he forces himself back up to his feet as he gazes towards the group and just grins liking that they are putting up more of a fight then the quest of pirates had done so which is quite embarrassing for the quest since their is less monkeys, and yet they pack more of a punch. 'Or maybe it's just that in general they are packing their punches more often cause of their luck of being able ot hit me for some reason.' He thinks about that for just a brief moment and nodding ever so slightly as he figures he might need to spend more time on footing and positioning in his fighting style.

#124057 BD:10 MD:3    180 DMG
#124059 BD:1 MD7-3=4
#124060 BD:3+4=7 MD:10
#124061 BD:8  MD:9

186 DMG

Mars: HP: 375/950   ENG:  63/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Gorilla army solider 1: 100/460 136 DMG
Gorilla army solider 2: 280/460 136 DMG
Gorilla army solider 3: 136/460 136 DMG
Gorilla army solider 4: 136/460 136 DMG

Edited by Mars

Rushing towards the enemy he just grins as he charges towards them feinting towards the left before dashing and slashing through two of them with his blade as they burst into pixels shortly after as he then gazes towards the one he missed last time and jump towards him and attack with a spinning slash from top left to bottom right. Lowering its health once for the time her missed as mars then gazes towards the last and swings out swiftly trying to cut it as the monkey panickly jumps back away from the attack and jumping over his blade more importantly as the swordsman backs away from the duo of mobs and nods his head not minding the lack of rewards since this is more so for sport rather then ventures at the moment in his eyes. A fun little contest to see if he could kill them.

#124071 BD:3+4=7 MD:Dead
#124072 BD:5+4=9 MD:4-3=1
#124073 BD:1 MD:8-3=5
#124074 BD:8  MD:dead

loot mob roll
#124075 LD:2  CD:7  1380, 920, 2 mats)
#124076 LD:6 CD:6    1380, 460, rare trinket, 920, 920

Gorilla army solider 1: 0/460 136 DMG
Gorilla army solider 2: 136/460 136 DMG
Gorilla army solider 4: 0/460 136 DMG

Edited by Mars

With one last ignition of his blade he charges towards the enemy and quickly slashes them in half as they burst into red pixels ending their lives as he then sheathes his blade with a grin across his face as he starts counting up the rewards he had received from doing everything upon this floor with a soft and happy hum. With once he done he nods his head satisfied with what he has received thus far as he gazes towards his familiar and points towards the direction of the main settlement. Come little animal we have to go and deal with some other things today and staying upon this floor for a extended period of time is not one of these things you little overgrown cat. He says harshly towards the beast that shoots a pillar of flames that he dodges with a amused smirk as the animal then obeys his command and starts going.

#124085 BD:7  MD:Dead
#124086 BD:3+4=7 MD: dead

loot
#124087 LD:17  CD:3  (rare consumable, rare weapon, 1380, 4 mats)
#124088 LD:12 CD:2 (rare trinket, 1380, 920, 920)

Gorilla army solider 2: 136/460 136 DMG

Edited by Mars

After murdering the gorillas he just nods figuring the loot he got was clue enough that he should just wait on whatever he was hoping to get out of this since it was a total bust from this in terms of materials, and from the amount of gear that he could've gotten. The most he could do with this is try to get identified for a unique to pawn it off towards others for a higher price of what it could grant him. Turning around he makes his way once more back towards the main settlement considering today to have been a good day for his luck when things have been considered and completed. With the jungle silent and having another quest under his belt he starts to make his way back towards town starting off at a slow but at least considered to be close to a joggers pace of speed to make it towards the town as fast as possible.

Edited by Mars

Making his way through the forest at a rather faster pace he decides to continue his fun by trying to practice his swings as he puts as much force behind each swings each swing of the blade creating a small bit of wind that rustles the grass as he swings his blade over and over. A small wish he could just chop down these trees if they weren't immortal objects created by kayaba which means he will have to satisfy with imaging a target to kill and or attack. With his mind having chosen pinball as the target since it is his rival and it owuld make for the most entertaining fight. Sword vs spear it would be fun to have another bought against pinball and see where that would get him in his overly aggressive fighting style when compared to his rival. I wonder if i should hunt pinball down for another duel once i hit tier three. It'd be fun to push him towards his limits again. See if he committed to the spear more.

Edited by Mars

Making his way through the jungle of the sixteenth floor he quickly finds himself once more back in the main settlement of the town that he was just at and then grins as the idea comes to mind for what he should try to do next to prepare for the twenty fourth floor fight that is ahead of them. I guess i could just try to farm up some things in terms of quest items to prepare for things up ahead, or i cold even bother trying to find some lower leveled players to mess around with...nope the second one sounds more fun by a rather large margin. He says with a feral grin as he knows where to go to find such wonderful prey for his fun to take place. Seems like floor two or three is going ot be fun to look around and prowl for some low level players. He says with a smirk growing on his face as he makes his way towards the teleport pad. The fun of this day is only just beginning for the mad swordsman and he is going to enjoy causing more havoc where he will go.

He makes his way through the town at a rather brisk pace with a grin upon his face as he makes his way immediately towards the teleport of which when he stands upon it says the magic phrase right away with a rather happy smile. Teleport, delilah. With such a simple phrase desolate island nations changes to that of the vast forests where new players are abound ready to be toyed and messed with in some fashion or the other for his amusement and his alone. Making his way through the he glances towards his familiar and sends him back to his shop deciding that keeping him around wouldn't be necessary from this point forward. I'm just going ot be toying with some players i don't need a liger to scare them off. He says in a flat tone as his familiar growls at him before returning as he makes his way deeper into the town ready to prowl and terrorize a unsuspecting player.

Rewards
24,280 col, 4 SP14 T2 materials, perfect light armor, (3) rare consumables. 2 rare trinket, rare weapon, pirate treasure (+2 prosperity)

Edited by Mars