EVA - 0

SKILLS

NON-COMBAT

PASSIVE
»  

HOUSING SKILLS
» RESTED: -1 Energy cost for the first two expenditures in a thread
» WORKING: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
» TASTY: Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast.
» RELAXED: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts
» ANGLER: +1 material gained when fishing
» BASIC TRAINING: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

COMBAT SKILLS
» 

EXTRA SKILLS
»

WEAPON SKILLS
» CURVED SWORD MASTERY RANK 1
      +1 DMG
»
 KATANA MASTERY RANK 2

+2 DMG

ARMOR SKILLS
» 

SWORD ARTS
Rank 1
» [x1 AoE] Tsumuji Guruma (1 Energy +2 per target hit) - A simple sword art that spins the user on their heel to slash in every direction.
» [x2 Stun] Ukifune (5 Energy) - Knocks the opponent high into the air.
» [x2] Han'ei (2 energy) - Two fast swings with the length of the katana blade

Rank 2

» [x3] Hi Ougi (3 Energy) - Upward, downward, then thrusting combo.
» [x4] Tsuji Kaze (4 Energy) - A straight, long-ranged drawing strike.

EQUIPMENT

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] <<BLOODY HOWL>> - KATANA (T1- PERFECT)
      BLEED

BLEED

DMG

ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] << ARMOR OF THORNS >> (T1 PERFECT)

+9 THORNS

+9 THORNS

+1 REGEN

» [EQUIPPED] << AZURE TIGHTS >> (T1 PERFECT)

+9 MIT

+9 MIT

+1 SAVVY

FAMILIAR
» Gob-Gob, Slayer of Immortals - No Bonus

INVENTORY

TOOLS
>> CUSTOM AMBITION TOOL (+1 CRAFT EXP)
>> <<HESTIA'S FLAME>> (+1 CD)

VANITY ITEMS

BATTLE READY ITEMS
>>  3 HEALING POTIONS

>>  1 T1 OVERHEALTH POTION

QUEST-SPECIFIC ITEMS
>> SPYGLASS

ITEMS/JUNK
>> 3 UNCOMMON UNIDENTIFIED CONSUMABLES
>> RARE UNIDENTIFIED WEAPON
>>  5 UNCOMMON T1 HEALING POTION
>>  3 UNIDENTIFIED RARE TRINKETS
>>  UNIDENTIFIED RARE ARMOR

EQUIPMENT
» << LIBRARIUM OVERCOAT >> (T1 PERFECT)

+1 EVA

+1 EVA

+1 EVA
»
 <<NAJARALA>> - KATANA (T1- PERFECT)
      PARALYTIC VENOM (OFFENSE)

KEEN

DMG

Spoiler

COMBAT ENCOUNTER
Alpha Wolf
HP 110
DMG 33

Oscar had heard tell of a grove with materials so plentiful, even the monsters were more generous with their drops. Oscar was running low, so he decided to pay this grove a visit. Air seemed to be charged with positive energy as he strode into the grove of trees. He searched around for materials, but as he did, he heard a growl to his right. Oscar slowly turned and saw a large wolf squaring up to him. He slowly took a step back and drew his sword. They circled one another, both looking for an opportunity to strike. He used his new art, <<Tsuji Kaze>> to score a blinding hit on the wolf. The wolf yelped and snarled before snapping at Oscar's wrist. Its fangs sunk into his arm, dealing critical damage. But, it was mostly mitigated by the enhancements on his gear. Then the wolf yelped again shortly thereafter as the thorns bit it. Oscar looked and saw how much damage he'd dealt in a single turn and smiled.

"Alright then. That was a heck of an upgrade!"

Spoiler

Oscar: HP: 203 | EN: 22 - 4 + 1 = 19| DMG: 6 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18 | ID: 121325

Oscar uses Tsuji Kaze[x4] against Alpha Wolf. BD8 Deal 24 DMG. Bleed activates. Deal 12 DMG.

Alpha Wolf HP: 56 | DMG: 33 uses Bite on Oscar. MD10 Deal 35 - 18 = 17 DMG. Takes 18 Thorns DMG.

Edited by Oscar

Kirbs' eyes scanned over the endless array of flowerbeds. How was she going to make things out of flowers? Maybe she could encase them in some kind of resin and plop them on to a ring or bracelet-- yeah, that could work.

She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, and immediately felt a shiver go up her spine. God, it was weird not having Scarfy around her neck. She wasn't really aiming to go fighting today, so she just kind of left him back at the shop. Her body felt so much damn lighter now that she doesn't have a fifteen pound snake-fox thing around her neck all the time.

The redhead lifted her head at the sound of clashing, growling, and yelping. Oh God, please, no. She just wanted a free day, but the universe was probably going to screw her over again and make her see either a random player or some person she already has drama with--

"Oh, it's you." 

ID: 121326

LD: 4, No Mats

Total T1 Mats: 0

Oscar sheathed his blade again and circled around the wolf, looking to another opening. The two bored holes into one another's eyes as they performed their deadly waltz. The wolf blinked first and Oscar struck. He drew his blade and sliced sharply, using the full length of his body to give him more reach. His blade bit into the wolf, who tried to gnaw on his wrist. But Oscar had already retreated backwards into a fighting stance. His Savvy enhancement activated, making him more accurate next turn. Then, he heard a voice behind him.

"Oh, it's you." 

As he continued to circle the wolf, eventually, he saw who it was. He regarded her with a nod, but kept his eyes on the wolf. "Hi Kirbs. How's it going?"

Spoiler

Oscar: HP: 203 | EN: 22 - 4 + 1 = 19| DMG: 6 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18 | ID: 121398

Oscar uses Tsuji Kaze[x4] against Alpha Wolf. BD10 Deal 32 DMG. Bleed refreshes. Deal 12 DMG.

Alpha Wolf HP: 22 | DMG: 33 uses Bite on Oscar. MD1 Miss! Savvy activates.

Edited by Oscar
Spoiler

Level: 35 | HP700 | Energy: 70 | Base DMG: 11 | Base MIT: 45 | Acc: | Thorns: | Heavy Momentum: 1
2HSS [5] | Heavy Armor [3] | Protector Familiar [3] | Survival | Howl | Precision
Jigoku rÅzu [+3 DMG] | Rose Gauntlets [+2 Thorns/+1 HM] | Rosebud [+3 ACC]

Floor one was beautiful, but much of its magic had been lost on Lessa. Occasionally, when she was in the mood, she noted the way the sun shimmered off of the many water features. She appreciated the shimmering rainbows cast by the setting sun, and enjoyed the warm breeze as it slipped through the long grasses. But that afternoon, the woman had little time or patience for such things. Instead, she strode with purpose across the pebble-littered ground. Riker, her wolf familiar, was forced to move into a trot to match stride with her. As if annoyed by the pace, he gave a low yip of protest.

"Having a hard time keeping up?" she asked the beast, allowing herself a small smile. She scanned the ground for bits of iron she could use in the forge. "You need more exercise. You're getting lazy."

This time, when the wolf growled, it was a dark guttural sound. The woman's blood chilled, and she came to an immediate halt; that was Riker's warning signal. After pausing to survey her surroundings, Lessa spotted a pair of players a short distance off. One circled a wolf in a morbid dance that had become quite familiar to her. "Don't engage," she commanded, waving a finger at her companion. "We're just going to observe."

Long, hurried strides carried the blonde toward the action, but she slowed before inserting herself into the fray. "Just let me know if you need help," she told the pair.

Spoiler

Loot Gathering
ID# 121594 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 5 Loot: 17 MOB: 8
Success!
T1 Materials Gathered: 1

Edited by Lessa

"Hi..." she mumbled warily, eyeing him closely.

Of all people, she just had to meet the 'therapist' dude? Like, why couldn't she have met Solei-- wait no, he acts like a therapist, too. Alec-- no, wait never mind. Why did all of the damn people she know act like they had a bloody degree in psychology?! 

An unfamiliar voice-- wow, she has been hearing a lot of those, lately. What was up with that?-- rang through the once silent air and the redhead couldn't help but whip her head to the owner of it. Scarfy seemed to spring to life as well, maybe he wanted as much action as she did. That's really a mood, huh? 

Scarfy didn't really seemed bothered by the player herself but kept it eyes more solely focused on that wolf next to her. "Always want to be the only familiar around, huh, Scarfy?" She sighed under her breath and nodded towards the girl. "Thanks, I guess."

ID: 121593

LD: 11+3=14, +1 Mat

Total Materials: 1

Oscar sheathed his blade. At that moment, the wolf leaped at him, thinking he was vulnerable. The azure-clad man struck like lightning, drawing his blade and carving a deadly arc through the air. His blade sung as it bit into the wolf's hide. The wolf's parting shot was to sink its fangs deep into Oscar's wrist. Between bleed, thorns, and Oscar's direct damage, the wolf was defeated. Oscar sheathed his blade and collected his loot. Then he turned to the pair of women and gave them both a polite nod in greeting. Gob-Gob joined the group, having run off somewhere while Oscar was fighting. He took one look at the two familiars accompanying the women and began to flex, challenging them for dominance. Oscar saw the display and chuckled. 

"I appreciate the offer of help. I think I'll take you up on that. I'm still pretty weak so anything stronger than that wolf and I run into problems."

It was true. Oscar still had a lot of leveling to do in this game before he could be any sort of effective. Which gave him an idea. The resources in this area weren't necessarily finite, but it would be a lot more interesting if the three of them worked together than it would be if they were tripping all over one another. "So a thought occurred. Why don't the three of us party up and gather materials together? We're all here and it'd be a waste not to, in my opinion."

Spoiler

Oscar: HP: 185 | EN: 16| DMG: 6 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18 | ID: 121606

Oscar uses Tsuji Kaze[x4] against Alpha Wolf. BD2+1 Miss! Bleed deals 12 DMG. Bleed expires.

Alpha Wolf HP: 22 | DMG: 33 uses Bite on Oscar. MD9. Deal 34 - 18 = 16 DMG. Take 18 Thorns DMG. Alpha Wolf is defeated!

Looting Alpha Wolf. ID: 121608 LD10, CD5. Found 550 Col, 2 T1 Crafting Materials, Rare Weapon, Uncommon Consumable.

Edited by Oscar

Honestly, Lessa was surprised by the young man's willingness to accept help. In her experience, most preferred to shrug her off, or insist they could do it themselves. In fact, once they had slain their first beast, the adrenaline was normally enough to keep them going at it alone. This player, however, was not only appreciative of the help, he suggested they party together. The blonde blinked at him, tilted her head in brief puzzlement, then finally gave a small nod. There was no harm in material gathering with him, was there? Had she not intended to search on her own anyway?

"Sure, that's fine with me," she informed him, gaze shifting between the man and the woman who stood nearby. Had they come together? Were they already acquainted, and she was the odd one out? Oh well - it wouldn't be the first time she had joined as a third wheel. "I'm a 'Smith," the girl continued, "so my materials are generally pretty spread-out. I have decent luck searching in most places." Even as she spoke, she paused to scan her surroundings for items that could be of interest. She saw nothing.

Spoiler

Loot Gathering

ID# 121785 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 5 Loot: 1 MOB: 7
Failure!
T1 Materials Gathered: 1

Edited by Lessa
  • 2 weeks later...

Kirbs sniffed, not really sure if she should take on that offer not. I mean, she was all down for gathering materials and stuff, but did she really want to hang around Oscar and this random chick for the next hour or something? 

"I guess," she mumbled, shrugging. Maybe he wouldn't be such a pain in the arse if she just stayed quiet or something-- but for that to happen... he'd have to probably stop poking at her, and she didn't really have enough time to figure out of he would again or not. 

"I'm alright when it comes to gathering. No one ever really comes to my shop nowadays so I just kind of gather when I have nothing to do anymore," the redhead murmured, a frown etching on her face. Damn, it was kind of pointless being the only artisan. No one ever wants any trinkets or jewelry, so that kind of sucks a whole lot of arse.

ID: 122666

LD: 15+3= 18, +2 Mats

Total Materials: 3

"Oh you have a shop, Kirbs? I didn't realize that. I might need to pay you a visit." Oscar smiled and rested his hand on his sword. Kirbs was a little vexing, but nothing he couldn't handle. He could at least deal with some polite small talk. Nothing too serious. Certainly nothing like their last conversation. But, she wasn't the greatest conversationalist so Oscar turned his attention to the blonde-haired lady who had become something of a third wheel. Not wanting to leave her out, he extended his hand in greeting with a calm smile. "I'm Oscar. It's nice to meet you." As he waited for her to take his offered hand, his eyes scanned around for materials. He was a little disheartened when he realized that there was nothing around, but they were plentiful enough here. He'd find some soon enough. Failing that, he could always kill another wolf or two for some loot.

Spoiler

ID 122667 LD7 Nothing found

Edited by Oscar