[F16 - PP] Demolition Duo Wrangles a Danger Noodle <<Snake Out of Water>>

Bahr contemplated what Alec had said, trying his best not to seem edgy in his musings. It was true that, if his sanity truly were at stake, it would be a good idea to ditch the weapon. On the other hand, if he did his trek to the frontlines would become even slower. If he slowed down too much, there was a chance he would never be able to catch up. Never be able to catch up to her.

"No can do!" he concluded, beaming at Alec. "If I slow down, I'll never make it to the frontlines. Someone's counting on me to make it that far. Besides, if I fall any further behind you, we're never gonna get to have that duel!" he stated as he clapped his hand against the larger man's back. "Don't worry, I'll learn to get this spooky sword under my control, just like we'll eventually force this stupid snake to submit."

Spoiler

10 | Alec: HP: 621/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 43+1-2=42/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-2 EN FOR MISS

Hebishinu: HP: 237-24=213/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122050 | BD: 10 | LD: 3+3=6, Miss

Hebishinu used [x1] normal attack against Alec

ID: 122051 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss

Edited by Bahr
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Levelling isn't everything my friend." The large man stated assuredly. "Take it from someone who made it his life for the last few months. I almost lost myself to my inner Anger and Rage which I thought I had ditched years ago. Your health and sanity are much more important. I've seen too many people cracking under the stresses and pressures and those aren't even the self imposed ones. If you feel yourself slipping ditch that weapon or give it back to Mac. Please!" The large man stated with emotion tinging his voice as he scanned the swamps again for the monstrous Anaconda like snake know as Hebishinu. As Alec's eyes traversed the swamp before them he caught sight of the beast as he again pointed it out with an outstretched hand as he stepped forward swinging his Forearm Axe in a wide arc that the elusive snake easily shifted it's mass out of the way of causing the large man to miss. If not for knowing how tedious this fight could be Alec would be beginning to get agitated himself, instead he took a deep breath of air into his lungs and exhaled bringing his shield back up before himself ready to defend.

@Bahr

Spoiler

11 | Alec: HP: 621+8=629/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | +3 LD | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-25% DoT)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 43+1-2=42/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3
Humphrey: 3/5
Alec used basic attack (-2 EN)

Hebishinu: HP: 237-24=213/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122052 | BD: 5 (Miss) | LD: 13+3=16 (Found)

ID: 122051 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss

Edited by Alec

"I get where you're coming from, man. I really do. I'll think about it, but I really can't afford to let myself slip. I've got to be giving it my all," he remarked before the snake burst from the river again, aiming to take another swipe at Alec with its gargantuan tail. Bahr's blade began to shine once more, and he dashed forth, ripping it through the tail and chopping it clean off. The beast shrieked, thrashing its massive frame around violently in abject agony, its body managing to slam into Alec. His thorns ripped into it, of course, lowering its health even more. It was in the red now, only a hit or two from certain death. They just needed to hang in there a little bit longer to see the end of this ridiculous fight. Bahr vowed silently to himself that he would never take this quest again - it would be one of the few that he would not help newbies with in the future. He just couldn't stand the pacing of the battle. It was great that Alec could, but Bahr wasn't patient enough for it.

Spoiler

11 | Alec: HP: 629 -36=595/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 42+1-13=30/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-13 EN 

Hebishinu: HP: 213-82-46=85/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122167 | BD: 8+3=11, Hit for 182-100=82 DMG | LD: 15+3=18

ID: 122168 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Bahr

Alec listened patiently as his friend tried to explain his motives. Alec understood what he was saying but not why. Couldn't people understand that this was more that a game? They needed to be careful they couldn't be reckless. There was no reset button of do overs here. Alec just let out a soft sigh after his friend finished and nodded once you signify he understood what was said. Everyone seemed to be loosing themselves and their way here. Kirbs had gone from friendly, happy and bubbly to some weird withdrawn sack of sadness. Bahr was shifting from a happy funny guy to someone who's anger was welling up and starting to bubble over and Alec wasn't sure if he knew how or even there was any help for the pair. Alec's thoughts tumbled and jumbled around in his head as he scanned the swamp finally spotting the massive snake as it poked it's head out from under the water and just like whack a mole the large man dashed forward and swung his arm down in a mighty swing connecting with the snakes thick armored scales delivery one tick of damage. As Alec thought about it really was more like he boiled the massive snake than struck it with a large axe but with a shrug the large man backed off and took up his position with his shield held before him waiting for the snake to emerge again.

@Bahr

Spoiler

15 | Alec: HP: 595+8=603/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 42/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3
Humphrey: 4/5
Alec used basic attack (-

Hebishinu: HP: 85-1=84/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122213 | BD: 10 (Crit +2) 8+2=10-100=1 DMG | LD: 10+3=13 (Found)

ID: 122168 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 140-104=36DMG | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Alec

After Alec had thwacked the snake, Bahr dashed in and tried to land a hit of his own. To his dismay, the snake had dipped back into the water by the time Bahr had reached the shoreline, going invisible once more. He shook out his blade as though to shake off the energy that he had built into it, disengaging the Sword Art as to not to squander the energy. He then walked back toward his friend, placing a hand on his shoulder and looking into his eyes.

"I know you're just trying to look out for me, man. I appreciate that. But I'm a big boy," he said with a grin, patting the man's shoulder. "I can handle it, and you're not gonna lose me. I just have a short fuse sometimes - something you'll get used to if you spend enough time around me." He released Alec's shoulder just as the snake flung its injured tail out of the river and toward the pair, striking Alec for what seemed like marginally more damage than usual. Then the man seemed to lock up once more. Had the virtual blood from the creature's tail been imbued with the same paralytic effects of the venom from its fangs?

Spoiler

15 | Alec: HP: 603-38=565/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 30+1-2=29/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Hebishinu: HP: 84/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122313 | BD: 10 | LD: 1, Miss

ID: 122314 | BD: 10, Crit for 142-104=38 DMG | CD: 12 | 
PARALYZE INFLICTED

Edited by Bahr

Alec nodded at his friend's reasoning. He knew the other man was a grown adult who could make his own decisions, sometimes you were just too close to your own problems to see them before it was too late Alec thought yo himself. "So what do you think about bringing Kit into the fold as a member of Demolition?" The large man asked. "She's got some pretty solid single target damage and she's picking up the team fighting strategies faster than most." Alec explained. "I think she'd be s pretty solid asset to our group. Plus I just ran into a new guy who's just venturing out and starting to level. Guy named Solei, or something like that. He wants to be a pure healer. If you and I can help him level that team of four would unstoppable!" Alec explained as the snake reared up out of the swamp and tail slapped the large Tank Paralyzing him completely as his last words trailed off into nothing.

@Bahr

15 | Alec: HP: 565+8=673/810 | EN: 61/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-25% DoT)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 30+1-2=29/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Humphrey: 5/5

Hebishinu: HP: 84/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122313 | BD: 10 | LD: 1, Miss

Hebishinu used [x1] normal attack againstAlec

ID: 122314 | BD: 10, Crit for 142-104=38 DMG | CD: 12 | 
PARALYZE INFLICTED

Sure, Alec was Paralyzed, but the tank had reassured Bahr enough times by this point that he could handle stuff like this. Instead of feigning concern, Bahr placed rested his forearm against the man's large, rigid shoulder and leaned against it casually, keeping an eye out for the monster should it surface again. "Solei? Yeah, I met that dude. Helped him with his profession quest, actually. Makes sense now why he wanted to go with Performer. But to answer your question, I'm totally cool with getting them both on board."

No sooner had the words left his lips than the creature emerged from the murky waters once more. Bahr readied his blade and went in for the swing... but missed. As the sword sailed past the elusive serpent, it rammed its teeth against Alec, who seemed to have shaken off his Paralysis at this point. Thorns did their job, and the beasts health depleted to mere pixels. "This thing's toast, man. You ready to finish this?"

Spoiler

15 | Alec: HP: 573-36=537/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 29+1-2=28/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Hebishinu: HP: 84-46=38/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122319 | BD: 4+3=7 | LD: 5+3=8, Miss

ID: 122320 | BD: 4+3=7, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | 
PARALYZE EXPIRES | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Bahr

Alec stood frozen his muscles contracted and his whole body Paralyzed due to the oversized anaconda like snake Hebishinu. Though Alec couldn't move so much as a single muscle he was able to hear what his friend and teammate had to say. The large man smiled inwardly at the other man's comments. Have the additional damage from Kit and the healing support from Sol would them an unstoppable group the large man thought to himself as the snakes paralyze wore off and he began to regain movement in his body. "Maybe once we're done with this quest we should set up a meet and greet and invite them formally on a trial quest." The large man suggested as he scanned the swamps for any sign of the gigantic snake. As the large Tank's eyes crossed over the swampy water he suddenly caught movement in the trees as the enormous snake dropped from the high branches Alec swung his arm out wide hacking into the snakes heavy scales scratching it and dropping it's hit points by one in the process as the snake retreated back into the canopy of the trees.

@Bahr

Spoiler

15 | Alec: HP: 537+8+60=605/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 29+1-2=28/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Hebishinu: HP: 38-1=37/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122330 | BD: 9 (Crit +1) 8+1=9-100=1 DMG| LD: 9+3=12 (Found)
 Humphrey: +60 HP
Alec uses basic attack against Hebishinu (-1 EN)

ID: 122320 | BD: 4+3=7, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | 
PARALYZE EXPIRES | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Alec

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I know Kit can handle herself, but we're probably going to want to make sure we pick something easy enough for the new guy. Don't want to scare him off - or worse," Bahr chortled as he scanned the treeline. "Not this quest, though. Never again. I admire your patience, Alec, but I think I'd end up as bald as you if I put myself through this hell again."

Bahr's boisterous laugh was cut short as the snake lunged from the trees, this time from above. How could the trees support the weight of the gargantuan serpent? Who knows, man, it's a video game. What was important was that it managed to sink its teeth in between Alec's armor once more, Paralyzing him for the third time in this endeavor. Bahr lashed out with his sword, but the snake was too quick, retreating back into the trees and blending perfectly into the environment before Bahr's blade could reach it.

Spoiler

19 | Alec: HP: 605-38=567/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 28+1-2=27/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Hebishinu: HP: 38/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122335 | BD: 4+3=7 | LD: 5+3=8, Miss

ID: 122336 | BD: 10, Crit for 142-104=38 DMG | CD: 12 | 
PARALYZE INFLICTED

Edited by Bahr

The other man's complete and total dislike for this quest made Alec smile. "You do realize this is my second time doing this quest right?" The large heavily muscled Tank announced with a deep hearty laugh. Alec began thinking of a good quest to invite Kit and Sol on to ease them into the mechanics of fighting as a team. This would take some serious thought the large man thought to himself as he scanned the swamp again searching for the gigantic snake again. Just as Alec spotted the ripple in the water the the monstrous snake lunged from the swampy water and latched onto his torso with its giant mouth injecting him with Paralyzing venom again which locked the large man's muscles once more.

@Bahr

Spoiler

19 | Alec: HP: 567+8=575/810 | EN: 61/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 28+1-2=27/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Alec Paralyzed

Hebishinu: HP: 38/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122335 | BD: 4+3=7 | LD: 5+3=8, Miss

ID: 122336 | BD: 10, Crit for 142-104=38 DMG | CD: 12 | 
PARALYZE INFLICTED

Edited by Alec

"Something tells me this thing doesn't wanna die," Bahr joked, his eyes scanning the treeline for any sign of the snake. Miraculously, he actually managed to find it, slithering through the branches silently in the most stealthy of manners. It was a surprise to Bahr that he had actually managed to locate it after an entire battle of having to play a purely reactionary role. Was it because it was finally getting worn down? Perhaps. Now all Bahr needed to do was sit and wait for its next strike.

It came only a few moments later, lashing out toward Alec as it had done countless times before. Bahr was ready. He charged his blade and sliced into the creature with utter ferocity, jamming the blade between the monster's teeth and ripping the blade through the entire length of the snake, splitting it in half. Not even a second after, it burst into millions of blue polygonal fractals.

"Finally! Oh sweet baby Cardinal, we've done it!"

Spoiler

19 | Alec: HP: 575/810 | EN: 61/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 27+1-13=15/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Hebishinu: HP: 38-82=0/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 122378 | BD: 6+3=9 | LD: 19+3=22, Hit for 14x13=182-100=82 | Hebishinu defeated

Alec watched as his friend spotted the gigantic anaconda like snake slithering through the trees. The other man's eyes lit up as the tracked the massive snakes movements through the trees as it approached the pair. The monstrous snake lunged down out of the trees snapping and biting at the large Tank as Bahr activated a Sword Art and charged forward his mighty two handed sword glowing wickedly and he struck slicing the massive snake from mouth to tail as both halves exploded in a shower of pixels that rained down. "Nicely done my friend!" The large man exclaimed happily at his friend's success. "Coming through I'm the clinch!" Alec cheered as he began to wander around searching the area for any items that could be of value to the pair. As the large man searched the area he spotted buried in the muck and mire at the very edge of the large hole he called into Alec spotted something buried. The large man bent over inspecting his find and let out a loud deep full bodied laugh. "Hey Bahr!" The large man called out. "It appears Hebishinu felt so sorry for the he treated you in that last fight that he wanted you to have his personal Treasure Chest!" Alec called out jovially as he hoisted the massive iron bound chest out of the muck and set it between the two men. "Would you like to do the honors my friend or should I?" The large man asked with a smile.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 122434

LD: 19+3=22 (Treasure Chest Found!)

OOC Post 1: +40 HP 

575+40=615/810

Edited by Alec

"Nice find! I swear, man, you really are Dagger Number Two. Just a bit more aggressive," he chortled, wandering over to the chest and squatting beside it. "I guess I'll open it. Let's see what we've got here..." he said as he fingered the clasps holding the chest shut, both of them flipping open without the slightest hint of resistance. As he opened the chest, the inside of it seemed impossibly dark, and Bahr couldn't make out what was inside. He furrowed his brows, leaning forward to get a closer look when...

Snap!

The treasure chest suddenly grew razor sharp fangs around the rim of its lid, which it sunk deep into Bahr's body at the shoulder blades. He immediately stood and keeled back, the mob clinging stubbornly to him as he flailed about. Muffled exclamations could be heard coming from Bahr from within the monster, but deciphering their meaning was an exercise in futility. He placed his palms against the base of the Mimic, shoving with all of his might in an attempt to release himself from the clutches of the creature, but to no avail. Finally, it released him and landed on the forest floor, cackling as Bahr doubles back, a mortified expression masking his visage.

"Jesus! What the hell was that!?"

Spoiler

ID: 122564
LD: 2
It's a Mimic!

Spoiler

Encounter: Mimic
HP: 390 | DMG: 117

Spoiler

Alec: HP: 615/810 | EN: 62/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 Bahr: HP: 620-107=513/620 | EN: 15+1=16/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Bahr used [x0] No Action-0 EN

Mimic: HP: 390/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122565 | BD: x | MD: 10, Crit for 119-12=107 DMG

"Congratulations my friend!" The large man offered loudly. "You've just found a Mimic. I freaking HATE these things." The large man offered disgustedly as he stepped forward and activated his Howl ability. "Hey Stoopid! Yeah you you're momma was a shoebox!" The large man taunted the creature with no idea if it could even hear him or if his words were actually necessary. He just enjoyed coming up with in his own mind witty banter and jokes he thought to himself as he stepped forward drawing the creatures attention directly to the large heavily muscled man. The Mimic bounced and thudded across the floor aimed straight for the large muscular Tank, it's mouth chomping open and closed like a deranged Pac man as it closed the distance between the two. Alec stood calmly waiting with his shield held up before him ready to defend against the Mimic once it finally arrived. "This thing shouldn't be too hard to destroy." The large man called out to his friend. "They're just really really annoying."

@Bahr

4 | Alec: HP: 615/810 | EN: 55/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 Bahr: HP: 620-107=513/620 | EN: 15+1=16/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Alec used Howl (-8 EN)

Mimic: HP: 390/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122565 |BD: x | MD: 10, Crit for 119-12=107 DMG

"Christ. I'd heard of these things, but I'd never actually had the misfortune of running into one. I knew I had bad luck with chests, but this is a whole other level," he said as he charged his sword, delivering a harrowing stroke into wooden creature, the blade cleaving through its dense material with little resistance. Even if it wasn't extraordinarily powerful, it seemed that it had a bit of durability. Bahr's strongest attack hadn't even depleted half of the thing's health meter. 

"Looks like this fight might take a little longer than I was hoping for," Bahr mused with a disappointed sigh, glancing at his Energy. He only had four left, which meant he couldn't afford to use another attack like that. Unfortunately, another attack like that was exactly what they would need to get rid of this thing quickly. He could feel his strength waning and his sword becoming heavier, the effects of low Energy mimicking actual exhaustion in the real world. The sensations were similar, but when you had an actual number attached to a stat, it made everything seem a lot more superficial.

Spoiler

4 | Alec: HP: 615/810 | EN: 62/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
1 | Bahr: HP: 513/620 | EN: 16+1-13=4/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Mimic: HP: 390-182=208/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122567 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 14x13=182 DMG | MD: 1, Miss

Alec nodded to his friend. "Yeah these things are the worst." The large man exclaimed with tiredness tinging his voice. "In and of themselves they wouldn't be terribly dangerous but you're not expecting and you're usually low on health or Energy when you do find one. So that's ups your difficulty scale by quite a bit." The large man offered as an explanation with a sigh as he tried to activate a Sword Art but the game refused his commands which slowed his attack speed which threw off the large man's balance so that when he stepped up to attack the Mimic he accidentally tripped over the Mimic itself staggering and landing in a disjointed pile on the ground right beside the Mimic and it's insane chomping mouth. Alec let out a deep heartfelt sigh as he lay upon his back gazing up at the Mimic and his friend Bahr.

@Bahr

4 | Alec: HP: 615+8=623/810 | EN: 61/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
1 | Bahr: HP: 513/620 | EN: 16+1-13=4/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Alec used Lightning Axe on Mimic (-2 EN)

Mimic: HP: 208/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122568 | BD: 1 (Critical Fail) | MD: 

Edited by Alec

Bahr walked over and extended his hand, pulling Alec up from the muck while the Mimic flailed beside them. "Not like you were planning on doing any differently, but I need you to keep it off of me for a sec. I'll recover some Energy and then we can put this thing out of its misery," he said with a nod, backing off from his partner and the mob and taking a seat on the damp forest floor.

He sat cross legged and rested his blade across his lap, closing his eye and delving deep into his mind. He knew that there was extra stamina he could pull from the system if he simply cleared his mind and concentrated. He sat in silence, tuning out any noise generated between Alec and his fight with the Mimic. Deeper and deeper he dove into his own mind, feeling around for anything that could bring his energy back from the brink.

Spoiler

4 | Alec: HP: 615/810 | EN: 62/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
1 | Bahr: HP: 513/620 | EN: 4+1=5/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Meditation activated, +10 ADDITIONAL EN AT BEGINNING OF NEXT TURN
Bahr used [x0] No Attack-0 EN

Mimic: HP: 208/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122584 | BD: x | MD: 4+1=5, Miss

Alec took the offered hand and with Bahr's assistance he clambered up to his feet slapping and flipping some of the muck and filth off of him from the swamp and his untimely fall into it. As Bahr asked him to give him a few moments to recharge his energy the large man nodded his head in ascent. "No problem my friend. Talk all the time you need." The large man assured him as he turned back towards the Mimic as he squared off against the creature with his shield held up before himself. The large man tried activating a Sword Art but the game refused to respond to his request which slowed his attempted attack speed and allowed the Mimic to hop and slam itself out of the way of the large heavily muscled Tank's clumsy attack. With a heavy sigh the large man glanced over his shoulder to ensure his friend was all right as he turned his attention back to Mimic and prepared to engage it again.

@Bahr

Spoiler

4 Alec: HP: 615+8/810 | EN: 61/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
1 | Bahr: HP: 513/620 | EN: 4+1=5/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Alec used Lightning Axe (-2 EN)

Mimic: HP: 208/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122651 | BD: 2 (Miss) | MD: 

Edited by Alec

Bahr's eyes snapped open as a burst of multicolored light suddenly engulfed him, flickering out of existence as quickly as it had come. He rose to his feet and checked his Energy meter. It hadn't recovered much, but there was definitely enough there to get the job done. With a grin, he charged up his blade once more, charging at the creature and ripping into is tough hide with his sword. It still wasn't enough to kill the thing, but its health bar was nearing full depletion. It was now in the red.

"Alright, Alec. I leave the rest to you," he said with a grin and a bow, stepping back to give the larger man room to work his magic. It was true that, as a tank, Alec couldn't deal as much raw physical damage as Bahr. But would Bahr ever imply that he was stronger than Alec? Not hardly. They each had their own strengths, and Alec just happened to be defense. Didn't mean he couldn't dish out a bit of damage when he needed to, though.

Spoiler

5 | Alec: HP: 615/810 | EN: 62/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
2 | Bahr: HP: 513/620 | EN: 5+11-13=3/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Meditation cooldown: 1/3 turns

Mimic: HP: 208-182=26/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122714 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 14x13=182 DMG | MD: 2+1=3, Miss

Alec watched as his friend Bahr dashed forward swinging his charged up two handed sword slicing deeply into the Mimic's Treasure Chest shaped body dripping it's hit points deeply into the red. As Bahr stepped back and indicated it bead all up to Alec now the large heavily muscled Tank nodded his head to his friend. "I won't let you down Bahr." The large man stated as he activated a Sword Art causing his crescent shaped axe heads to begin glowing as the energy built within them. When the energy reached its maximum level lightning began to dance and spark across the axe heads affixed to his forearm. Alec swung his arm out wide chopping clean through the Mimic and leaving it in two pieces that began to shake before exploding into twin showers of pixels. As the Mimic exploded Alec shot his friend a quick glance and a quirk of a smile over his shoulder as the loot window popped up. "Not too bad." The large man said in his deep baritone rumble.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Mimic Loot: 122741

1287 Col

LD: 17 (+2 T2 Mats)

CD: 10 (858 Col)

(1287) Bonus Col
1 Rare Trinket (122741)

TOTAL COL: 3432 Col

Spoiler

5 | Alec: HP: 615+8=623/810 | EN: 56/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
2 | Bahr: HP: 513/620 | EN: 5+11-13=3/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Alec uses Lightning Axe (-7 EN)

Mimic: HP: 26-56=0/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122740 | BD: 6 (Hit) 8*7=56 DMG| DEAD

Edited by Alec