[F16 - PP] Demolition Duo Wrangles a Danger Noodle <<Snake Out of Water>>

Bahr watched as Alec managed to get a successful Howl off against the beast. The power of song had prevailed! Quickly, Bahr wracked his brain trying to think of which song they could use next to torment their adversary. After a moment of inner reflection, a song that he hadn't thought of for years came to mind. A song that had never failed to torment Bahr. The Baby Shark song.

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!

Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Mommy shark!

Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Daddy shark!

Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Grandma shark!"

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 810-36=774/810 | EN: 70/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
1 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 59+3-2=60/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48
CD: 11 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x1] normal attack-2 EN

Hebishinu: HP: 600/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121568 | BD: x | LD= 4, Miss | SAFEGUARD NULLIFIES DMG (1/2 REMAINING)

Hebishinu used [x1] normal attack against Alec

ID: 1214569 | BD: 4+3=7, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | THORNS FAILS DUE TO SAFEGUARD

Edited by Bahr
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alec let out a loud boisterous full bodied laugh at Bahr's latest choice of songs but he wasn't a Team killing F Yard so Alec picked up where the other man let off. 

"Grand...pa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Grand...pa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Grand...pa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
GRANDPA SHARK!

Sur...fer man, doo doo doo doo doo doo

Sur...fer man, doo doo doo doo doo doo

Surf...er man, doo doo doo doo doo doo

SURFER MAN!

SHARK ATTACK, doo doo doo doo doo doo

SHARK ATTACK!!"

But try as he could the large man could not see the humongous snake anywhere. As he stepped forward looking for any sign of the snake he could find he missed seeing the deep hole in front of him as he stepped forward the large disappeared from sight completely submerged withing the sink hole in the swamp.

@Bahr

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 782/810 | EN: 70/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
CD: 11 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Alec used basic attack on Hebishinu (-

Hebishinu: HP: 600/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121580 | BD: 1 | LD= 2 | SAFEGUARD NULLIFIES DMG (1/2 REMAINING)

Edited by Alec

(Detailing Hebishinu attacking Alec twice in this post because I forgot to detail it attacking Alec in the last post.)

Bahr frowned after they had concluded their song, disappointed that they hadn't managed to get the snake to rear its ugly head. It seemed to have worked so well the last time, but now there was no reaction. He tapped his chin as he attempted to discern the solution to this quandary, unsure exactly of how to proceed. Perhaps they needed a new song. 

"... Black Betty?"

As soon as the words had left his lips, the gargantuan snake burst from the river, flicking Alec into the air with its snout and hastily slithering past. As it lowered its head back into the water, it flicking Alec back down into the ground with its tail before its entire body slithered into the murky body of water. Bahr's kneejerk reaction was to rush to make sure that Alec was alright, but he knew the tank could handle the damage. 

"I think we found the song we need!" Bahr called out to his companion as he picked himself up off of the ground. 

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 782-36=746/810 | EN: 70/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
1 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 60+3-2=60/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48
CD: 6 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Hebishinu: HP: 600/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121595 | BD: x | LD: 8, Miss | SAFEGUARD NULLIFIES DMG (1/2 REMAINING)

ID: 1214607 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | THORNS FAILS DUE TO SAFEGUARD

Edited by Bahr

"Whoa, Black Betty - Bam-ba-Lam
Whoa, Black Betty - Bam-ba-Lam

Black Betty had a child - Bam-ba-Lam
The damn thing gone wild - Bam-ba-Lam
She said, 'I'm worryin' outta mind' - Bam-ba-Lam
The damn thing gone blind - Bam-ba-Lam
I said 'Oh, Black Betty' - Bam-ba-Lam
Whoa, Black Betty - Bam-ba-Lam!"

The large man began to sing loudly and deeply as he scanned the swamp to locate the gigantic snake. There!! He spotted it slithering through the trees above them and quickly raised a massive arm and pointed an index finger at the snake as he drew his Forearm Axe back and leaped forward swinging his arm in a wide arc towards the massive snake. As his crescent shaped battle axe head was about to connect with the snake it recoiled and Alec's swing came up short as he landed amid the swampy water with a large splash cursing at his misfortune. 

@Bahr

6 | Alec: HP: 790/810 | EN: 69/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
CD:

Humphrey +60 HP
Alec used basic attack on Hebishinu (-2 EN)

Hebishinu: HP: 600/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121611| BD: 2  (Miss) | LD=18 | SAFEGUARD NULLIFIES DMG (1/2 REMAINING)

Edited by Alec

As Alec fell into the water, Bahr immediately jumped in after him. He couldn't locate the man despite his size, but didn't really have the time to do so anyway. After a few moments in the water, the serpent once again reared its ugly head and snapped toward Bahr. Instinctively, Bahr readied his blade and slashed back at the creature, hoping to damage it and ward it off before it crashed into Bahr's half-submerged frame. To his surprise, it seemed that the monster was actually aiming right next to Bahr rather than straight at him. Still, Bahr's blade managed to grind against the creature's side, sloughing off huge chunks of its protective oil.

No doubt, the monster had attacked Alec. Bahr dove into the water and grabbed Alec by the wrist, planting his feet against the bottom of the river and launching up toward the surface. "Don't go drowning on me now, buddy. We've got this thing on the ropes. I managed to take off a huge chunk of its goo just now, and I think we have a shot at dealing some real damage now."

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 780-36=744/810 | EN: 70/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
1 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 60+1-2=59/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48
CD: 3 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Hebishinu: HP: 600-46=554/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121625 | BD: 9 | LD: 15, Hit for 14-100=1 DMG | SAFEGUARD NULLIFIES DMG (0/2 REMAINING) | SAFEGUARD EXPIRES

ID: 121626 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Bahr

Alec sensed movement within the water near him and tensed as something brushed up against him. Alec sensed more movement and held his muscles taut as he felt a massive mouth latch around his arm. "Bbbaabbbllluubbbaahhhrrr?!?" Alec called out alarmed hoping it wasn't the other man finally snapping as he swing his razor sharp shield out before him slicing deeply into the massive snake body as he was bodily yarded to the surface by the other man only to surface eye to eye with the massive sneak. "WWWHHHAAAAHHHH!!!" The large man bellowed as he swung his Forearm Axe in an high arc smashing it into the snakes giant head as he scrambled out of the hole dragging Bahr with him as the snake glared at the pair and sunk back into the water. "Oh thank goodness." Alec panted as he stepped up onto the firmer land dragging his friend with him. "For a second I thought it was you that bit me down there. We're friends and all. But I'm not sure we've reached that point in our relationship." The large man joked as he patted his friend on the back. "Thanks for dragging me out of there. That was one heck of a deep hole!" Alec exclaimed catching his breath.

@Bahr

9 | Alec: HP: 752/810 | EN: 69/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 60+1-2=59/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48

Humphrey - 1/5

Hebishinu: HP: 654-=653/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121633 | BD: 8 (Hit) 8-100=1 DMG | LD: | 18

ID:  | BD: 

Edited by Alec

Bahr laughed as Alec explained what he had experienced in the hole. "Nah, man. I wouldn't bite you unless you asked for it. Even then, I'd have to consider a few things first. Like whether or not I prefer the light meat or the dar-" His words were cut short as the beast burst from the depths once more, shrieking at the pair before lunging at Alec once more. Bahr knew that Alec was the tank and that he was playing his role, but he couldn't help but feel bad for the guy. He just got hit, constantly.

Bahr charged up his blade in an attempt to smack the creature before it connected its attack, but something went wrong and the sword shook violently in response before terminating the Sword Art. Was it a matter of Bahr losing focus? No, it was this damned sword. It had a mind of its own, and its bloodlust was slowly creeping into Bahr and changing him. And when it didn't want to work, it chose not to. This time, the snake managed to get a really good chomp in, secreting a paralyzing agent that left Alec frozen before retreating into the murky depths.

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 752-37=715/810 | EN: 69/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 59+1-2=58/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48
CD: 5 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-2 EN FOR MISS

Hebishinu: HP: 553/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121641 | BD: 2+3=5 | LD: 18, Miss 

ID: 121642 | BD: 9, Crit for 141-104=37 DMG | CD: 11, PARALYZE INFLICTED

Edited by Bahr

As Bahr was explaining his opinion on the finer points of canabalism and his preferences on the matter the gigantic anaconda like snake burst forth from the swampy water and landed a viscous bite on the large man's rib cage. As the snakes teeth penetrated Alec's body the snake expelled a nasty toxin into his blood stream causing the large Tank's entire body to seize and contract Paralyzing him completely. Alec noticed that Bahr seemed be having trouble attacking and seemed to be staring strangely at his new gigantic two handed sythe like sword. Wonder what that's all about? The large man thought to himself as his muscles locked in place and lost control if his motor functions.

@Bahr

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 721/810 | EN: 69/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25%DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 59+1-2=58/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48
CD: 5 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Humphrey - 2/5
Alec Paralyzed

Hebishinu: HP: 653/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121641 | BD: 2+3=5 | LD: 18, Miss 

ID: 121642 | BD: 9, Crit for 141-104=37 DMG | CD: 11, PARALYZE INFLICTED

Bahr approached Alec and looked him over. It appeared that the snake had managed to paralyze him. Not really knowing what eklse to do, Bahr raised a hand and smacked Alec across the face. Almost instantly, the paralysis seemed to wear off. Bahr backed up and gave the man a nod. "Sorry about that, but it seemed like the right thing to do. Not sure if it was just great timing or if the slap actually worked, but it looks like you're okay now. Let's kill us an annoying snake."

No sooner had the paralysis worn off than the beast reared its head once more, lunging out from the still waters and latching onto Alec once more. It was another good hit, its teeth sinking through Alec's armor and into his flesh. But something was different about this time. Instead of simply going stiff like he had before, it seemed that the monster had secreted a different time of venom for this one. Bahr wasn't sure what it would do, but he didn't like the look of it.

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 721-38-16=667/810 | EN: 69/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 58+1-2=57/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48

Hebishinu: HP: 553/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121725 | BD: 10 | LD: 4, Miss 

ID: 121726 | BD: 10, Crit for 142-104=38 DMG | CD: 11, TOXIC VENOM INFLICTED | TOXIC VENOM INFLICTS 16 DMG (TURN 1/3)

Edited by Bahr

As the Paralyzing effects of the snakes latest bite began wearing off the large man watched as his partner walked up and of all things he could do SLAP HIM ACROSS THE FACE!?! "Seriously?!?" The large man asked shocked. "Seriously?!? That's how you perform first aid for a SNAKE BITE?!? You slap someone?? Someone obviously didn't take any first aid training. Sheesh!" The large man said only partially serious as he scanned the swamp for the snake and it's return. As he searched the swamp the giant snake exploded up out of the swamp right in front of the large man startling him and causing him to flail and pin wheel his arms as he stumbled loosing his balance and toppling backward to land flat on his back in the swamp staring up at the trees around them. "Hey look a little monkey." The large man stated mildly amused with a chuckle as he pointed up into the trees above them at a tiny monkey perched upon a branch above them.

@Bahr

6 | Alec: HP: 731-38-7=676+8=684/810 | EN: 68/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 58+1-2=57/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48

Humphrey: 3/5
Alec used basic attack to Hebishinu (-2 EN)

Hebishinu: HP: 553/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121773 | BD: 1 | LD: 18 (Found)

ID: 121726 | BD: 10, Crit for 142-104=38 DMG | CD: 11, TOXIC VENOM INFLICTED | TOXIC VENOM INFLICTS 16*45%=7 DMG (TURN 1/3) - 45% DoT damage taken - First time

Edited by Alec

"Okay, look man! ... I don't really have a good excuse for you right now. But I'm not sucking anything out of you, if that's what you were implying!"

The situation was getting worse and worse by the minute. It seemed that this snake was more elusive than even Bahr himself. It felt strange to be getting outplayed in the evasion arena by something several times his size, but that seemed to be what was happening. If something didn't change soon, they were going to be in trouble. Luckily, for the time being, it appeared that Alec's defenses were holding up quite well despite all of the abuse he had suffered. He was really a trooper.

Once again, the snake burst forth from the water and attacked Alec, this time striking the large man with its tail. It hissed fiercely at the pair before dunking back down into the murky water and hiding itself once again. "This isn't looking good, man. We're gonna need to change something up or we'll never kill this thing."

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 684-36-16=632/810 | EN: 68/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 57+1-2=56/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48
CD: 5 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Hebishinu: HP: 553-46=507/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121853 | BD: 3 | LD: 7, Miss 

ID: 121854 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | TOXIC VENOM INFLICTS 16 DMG (TURN 2/3) | THORNS INFLICTS 46 DMG

Edited by Bahr

Alec nodded his head to his friend. "Yes this fight is meant to drag on. Only reason I can stand it myself is this is how most of my fights go. I have to fight ward of attrition and wear my opponents down. It took Kit and I a while to knock this bad boy down. Only thing between her and I to do more than a single point of damage was my Thorns just imagine how long that fight took." The large man offered his friend as a chance at perspective as he stood up off the swampy muddy ground and quickly activated his Battle Ready Items list and swapped out his Luck Stone for his Forearm Axe choosing to boost his ability to find in elusive snake over, wait yeah that's it, do no more damage so hey let's spot it so I can Howl at it if need be to keep its focus and attention bon me. The large man thought yo himself as a vanity flint axe appeared in his hand by default due to swapping out his items. "So speaking of your friend Kit earlier. Are you aware she thinks she's a mermaid and the Queen of ALL Water Droplets here in Aincrad?" The large man asked only mildly concerned. "Don't get me wrong she's a great girl!! But....she might be losing it man." The large man offered to gauge his friends response. "That or she's just an honest to goodness goof ball, and I can get behind her and support her if that's the case." Alec offered with a chuckle.

@Bahr

6 | Alec: HP: 684-36-7+8=649/810 | EN: 69/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 57+1-2=56/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 48
CD: 5 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Humphrey - 4/5
Alec switches Forearm Axe for Luck Stone

Hebishinu: HP: 553-46=507/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121853 | BD: 3 | LD: 7, Miss 

ID: 121854 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | TOXIC VENOM INFLICTS 16*45%=7 DMG (TURN 2/3) | THORNS INFLICTS 46DMG

"Jesus, that sounds horrible," Bahr remarked with a frown as Alec explained how he had needed to take the creature down the last time he had fought it. "From the way things are going, we might just need to do that again!" Bahr let out a hearty laugh before opening his menu and navigating to the equipment panel, casting aside his Hero's Hakama and replacing them with ordinary vanity trousers. He then swapped out his boots for the Boots of Caerus - a new piece of equipment he had recently crafted with luck that matched the luck offered by the Gloves of Caerus. Due to unfortunate circumstances, he had left the gloves on his shelf at the shop one day and they were scooped up by one of his customers. He had hastily crafted another set of the gloves, seeing as they were his most popular item, and made himself a pair of boots to replace his favorite piece of equipment.

"We'll get this [censored], don't worry. You won't need to get beat up constantly to beat it this time."

HERO'S HAKAMA (+36 MIT | RECOVERY 1) SWAPPED OUT FOR VANITY TROUSERS
VANITY GLOVES SWAPPED OUT FOR BOOTS OF CAERUS (+3 LD)

Spoiler

Stats after equipment change:
Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 56+1=57/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 649-36-12=601/810 | EN: 68/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 56+1=57/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Bahr used [x0] No Action-0 EN

Hebishinu: HP: 507-46=461/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: x | BD: x | LD: x 

ID: 121899 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | TOXIC VENOM INFLICTS 16x75%=12 DMG (TURN 3/3) | TOXIC VENOM EXPIRES | THORNS INFLICTS 46 DMG

Edited by Bahr

"I can imagine from someone who's used to obliterating their opponents on a handful of hits how a long drawn out chess match of a fight could seem horrible but it just takes getting used to." The large man explained calmly as scanned the swamp around them searching for the massive elusive snake. Alec peered and searched but found nothing. Bahr's lady comment brought out a deep low chuckle from the heavily muscled Tank. "But Bahr if I don't get beat up the whole fight I'm not delivering any damage to our opponent." The large man exclaimed with a laugh. "Think of me as that kids toy. You know the inflatable clown punching bag with all the sand at the bottom. You keep punching it and it falls back then pops back up. That's ME!!!" The large man exclaimed with an overly wide grin as he pretended to weeble and wobble back and forth. "Just don't pop me." The muscular man stated coyly.

@Bahr

6 | Alec: HP: 601+8=609/810 | EN: 69/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-25% DoT)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 56+1=57/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3
Humphrey: 5/5
Alec used basic attack on Hebishinu

Hebishinu: HP: 461/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121900  BD: 2  LD: 3+3=6 (Fail)

ID: 121899 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | TOXIC VENOM INFLICTS 16x45%=7 DMG (TURN 3/3) | TOXIC VENOM EXPIRES | THORNS INFLICTS 46 DMG

Edited by Alec

Bahr grinned at the older gentleman's remarks, but his eyes remained serious and focused. With their luck gear equipped, they were sure to find this beast and slay it easily, right?

Wrong.

Once again it burst forth from the depths snapping at Alec with its mighty jaws. It scored a hit against him, but didn't manage to rake its teeth into his flesh. Which was good, because Bahr's patience was reaching its maximum. He tried to keep in mind what Alec had told him, about being patient and letting the battle roll on. But he was tired of waiting. He hasn't had a battle last so long since he fought his own Gemini, which was also a battle of attrition solved with unmitigatable damage procs.

Bahr tried to activate a sword skill, but once again the sword rejected his order. Why? Why was this all happening now? Was Bahr unworthy?

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 609-36=573/810 | EN: 69/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 57+1-2=56/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-2 EN FOR MISS

Hebishinu: HP: 461-46=415/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121901 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss | LD: 15+3=18

ID: 121902 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Bahr

Alec kept his eyes peeled and scanned the swamp before them. The snake was enormous but was more than adept at hiding. Never the less Alec kept a sharp eye out as he scanned the top of the swamp water and traced the limbs and branches in the trees he failed to catch any sign of the huge anaconda like snake. This was the trying portion of the fight. Alec was confident they would prevail it was just difficult when you couldn't even find the stupid snake. But as long as the snake kept finding him he could keep injuring it and that was good. As Alec tried vainly and failed to spot the snake he felt a warm tingling flood if energy flow through him as his familiar Humphrey set healing energy to the large man to bolster his life and reinforce his hit points. Alec glanced to his friend Bahr and saw the frustration creasing his brow. "Doing ok over there pal? You're looking a little stressed out. It's cool. It's not like I'm being used as a snakes chew toy or anything." The large man joked. "Seriously take your time. Have a snack. Maybe a short nap. I got this." 

@Bahr

6 | Alec: HP: 573+8=581+60=641/810 | EN: 70/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
3 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 57+1-2=56/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3
Humphrey: +60 HP
Alec attacks Hebishinu (-0 EN)

Hebishinu: HP: 461-46=415/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121903 | BD: 5 | LD: 5+3=8 (Fail)

ID: 121902 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Alec

Bahr heard Alec, but he didn't react. He gripped the hilt of his blade tightly, as though attempting the choke the defiance out of it. It seemed to vibrate in his hand in protest. Or was that his arm shaking? He couldn't tell.

By the next time the snake appeared, he would be prepared. And he was. A deep crimson energy surged into his blade, dripping from its tip like blood from an open wound. Once the snake was within range, he ripped his blade from behind him ground the ground and flung its tip into the air. The energy launched from the sword and pinched the snake like a pair of bloody scissors, slicing into the serpent's thick hide and tearing it wide open.

1495433594_galaxydestroyer.thumb.png.aaf335ca057a690e478312ad65585f09.png

Virtual blood dripping from the freshly torn orifice as the creature shrieked, but to Bahr's bloodthirsty delight. "Hell yeah! Take that you ugly noodle!" But the celebration was short lived. In an act of retaliation, the snake lifted its massive tail from the waters and thwacked Alec before submerging itself. "We're starting to deal some damage! It's in the yellow!"

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 641-36=605/810 | EN: 68/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 56+1-13=44/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-13 EN

Hebishinu: HP: 415-108-24-46=237/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121908 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x13=208-100=108 | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | LD: 7+3=10, Found

ID: 121909 | BD: 8+3=11, Hit for 140-104=36 DMG | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Bahr

Alec watched as his friend became extremely focused, his mood and demeanor changing drastically in an instant. The large man hoped Bahr was okay. Too many people he had met here had changed to seemed. First there had Kirbs happily bubbly friendly Kirbs who was now some kind of tiny anger ball hating everyone and everything around her and now Bahr seemed to be changing as well and the thought worried Alec. He had no intention of losing his best friend to some sort of melancholy or depression. One per was too much in this case he refused to lose two. Alec scanned the swamp searching for the huge Anaconda snake finally spitting the beast as it slithered through the water leaving a small wake behind it. "There it is!" Alec called out loudly as he pointed the snake out to Bahr. The large heavily muscled tank stepped forward taking a wide side arcing swing but as his crescent shaped axe head sped forward the snake recoiled slightly causing Alec's swing to miss completely. With a soft curse under his breath the large man stepped back holding his shield before himself to defend. "No good on my end. Sorry my friend. Let's see what you got!" The large man challenged jokingly hoping to cheer Bahr up out of his funk as he focused the man on the fight before them.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 121972

LD: 11+3=14

BD: 5 (Miss)

7 | Alec: HP: 605+8=613/810 | EN: 67/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 56+1-13=44/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3
Humphrey: 1/5
Alec used basic attack on Hebishinu (-2 EN)

Hebishinu: HP: 237/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: | BD: | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | LD: 7+3=10, Found

ID: 121909 | BD: 8+3=11, Hit for140-104=36 DMG | THORNS DEALS 46 DMG

Edited by Alec

As soon as Alec pointed out the snake, Bahr rushed over toward it in the blink of an eye, excitedly swinging his blade with wild abandon, fury bubbling up and packing in behind each and every swipe. In his frenzy, he hadn't managed to land a single blow, and the creature managed to slither away from him and back into the water, retreating from the zealous duo.

But Bahr was starting to realize something. Yet again, it appeared he was succumbing to the Scarecrow's Sickle's influence, allowing it to pour murderous intent into his bloodstream and lose control. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, casting a sheepish glance toward his partner. "I'm not crazy, I promise," he uttered, looking down at his sword. "It's this damn sword Macradon gave me. Ever since I started using it, things have gotten a little... weird." His eyes inspected the instrument, musing over its history. It was probably no surprise that it was having an influence on him.

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP: 613/810 | EN: 67/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 44+1-2=43/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-2 EN FOR MISS

Hebishinu: HP: 237-24=213/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121988 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | BLEED EXPIRES | LD: 7+3=10, Found

ID: 121989 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss

Edited by Bahr

"Well be careful my friend. I used to be a slave to my inner anger and it can be tough. The trick is to use something not let it use you. So be careful and if it starts to get too bad PUT IT DOWN and use something else even if it's not as good. You don't want to lose yourself to something it's not pretty trust me!" The large man offered as he scanned the swamp searching for any sign of their opponent the incredibly elusive Hebishinu, a giant anaconda like snake. As Alec scanned he spotted the creature slowly slipping out of a tree in front of them. The large heavily muscled man raised a thick arm up and pointed at the snake. "You and me got some business to attend to snake. COME AND GET IT!!" The large Tank bellowed as he threw his arms out wide taunting the snake as he stared it in the eye. 

@Bahr

Spoiler

10 | Alec: HP: 613+8=621/810 | EN: 60/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | +3 LD | OOC Healing: 40 | (-25% DoT)
5 | Bahr: HP: 620/620 | EN: 43/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3
Humphrey: 2/5
Alec uses Howl (-7 EN)

Hebishinu: HP: 213/600 | DMG: 140 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | ID: 121990 | BD: | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | BLEED EXPIRES | LD: 7+3=10 (Found)

ID:  | BD: 

Edited by Alec