• CD 9-10: 3 Materials fished up!
  • CD 11: 4 Materials fished up!
  • CD 12: Treasure Chest fished up!

PASSIVE
»  

HOUSING SKILLS
» RESTED: -1 Energy cost for the first two expenditures in a thread
» WORKING: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
» TASTY: Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast.
» RELAXED: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts
» ANGLER: +1 material gained when fishing
» BASIC TRAINING: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

COMBAT SKILLS
» 

EXTRA SKILLS
»

WEAPON SKILLS
» CURVED SWORD MASTERY RANK 1
      +1 DMG WHEN CURVED SWORD IS EQUIPPED
»
 KATANA MASTERY RANK 1

+1 DMG WHEN KATANA IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
» 

SWORD ARTS
» [x1 AoE] Tsumuji Guruma (1 Energy +2 per target hit) - A simple sword art that spins the user on their heel to slash in every direction.
» [x2 Stun] Ukifune (5 Energy) - Knocks the opponent high into the air.
» [x2] Han'ei (2 energy) - Two fast swings with the length of the katana blade

EQUIPMENT

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] <<BLOODY HOWL>> - KATANA (T1- PERFECT)
      BLEED

BLEED

DMG

ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] << ARMOR OF THORNS >> (T1 PERFECT)

+9 THORNS

+9 THORNS

+1 REGEN

» [EQUIPPED] << AZURE TIGHTS >> (T1 PERFECT)

+9 MIT

+9 MIT

+1 SAVVY

FAMILIAR
» Gob-Gob, Slayer of Immortals - No Bonus

INVENTORY

TOOLS
>> CUSTOM AMBITION TOOL (+1 CRAFT EXP)
>> <<HESTIA'S FLAME>> (+1 CD)

VANITY ITEMS

BATTLE READY ITEMS
>>  3 HEALING POTIONS
>> 
2 T1 POTION OF IMMOLATION
>>  1 T1 OVERHEALTH POTION

QUEST-SPECIFIC ITEMS
>> SPYGLASS

ITEMS/JUNK
>> 3 UNCOMMON UNIDENTIFIED CONSUMABLES
>> RARE UNIDENTIFIED WEAPON
>>  5 UNCOMMON T1 HEALING POTION
>>  3 RARE TRINKETS
>>  RARE UNIDENTIFIED ARMOR

EQUIPMENT
» << LIBRARIUM OVERCOAT >> (T1 PERFECT)

+1 EVA

+1 EVA

+1 EVA
»
 <<NAJARALA>> - KATANA (T1- PERFECT)
      PARALYTIC VENOM (OFFENSE)

KEEN

DMG

Oscar had heard of this "Dragon Hunter" quest line and wanted to see what it was all about. But, as he was still rather weak, he decided to call Bahr and see if the white-haired gentleman could give him a helping hand. He waited just outside town, next to the riverbank. His line bobbed up and down in the water. The only thing to do when waiting is see what he could fish up from the deeps. He felt a tug on his line and gave a mighty pull. A successful catch always made Oscar happy. One fish was added to his inventory. Satisfied for now, Oscar put his fishing rod away and sat down under a willow tree by the bank. Seemed Bahr was running late. Therefore, it also seemed like Oscar had time to catch a quick nap as he waited for his friend to arrive. He crossed his arms and stretched out under the tree before closing his eyes. Soon enough, he was slumbering peacefully.

Spoiler

ID: 121288 CD5 1 T1 Crafting material found!

Edited by Oscar
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 32
  • HP: 640 / ENERGY: 64
  • EVA: 3 / MIT: 48 / ACC: 3 / DMG: 15

HOME BUFFS
    » RESTED
          -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
    » RELAXED
          +10 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
          FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • EXTRA SKILLS
    » DISGUISE

FREE ACTION
          +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
               COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5
          +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R3

+12 MIT 

MODS
    » LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS

+1 DMG

SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST

2 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT

2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED

3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE

4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X5] BACK RUSH

5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X6 STUN] FIGHT BLADE

9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X7] ASTRAL HELL

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X8 AOE STUN] TEMPEST

8 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12] CALAMITOUS TRAGEDY

12 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE" - LIGHT ARMOR (T1 - PERFECT)
      +3 EVA
» [EQUIPPED] "HERO'S HAKAMA" - LIGHT ARMOR
 (T2 - PERFECT)
      +36 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "SCARECROW'S SICKLE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T2 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ +6 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +3 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP
» T1 THE WORLD'S MOST ELUSIVE HOT DOG (1)
     ➥ +2 EVA

Bahr had been a little surprised when his shop-neighbor rang him up and asked for help on a quest. Dragon Hunter Anthology, no less. It was this very same quest that Bahr had selected as his first, foolishly confronting the dragon hatchling as a level one noob alongside another level oner. It had been the same day he had met Kirbs, who had practically begged Bahr and Kityuisa to abandon their absurd desire to finish the quest and return when they were more experienced and had better gear. It was also the day he had crossed paths with him. He hadn't known anything about the man at the time, other than the fact that he had been an orange player. Now, Bahr knew better.

"Ahem," he coughed, alerting his lazier counterpart to his presence. "I know I'm late, but I'm not that late. Get up, we've got work to do. Dragon ain't gonna slay itself." He nudged the azure crusader with his boot before walking over to the shore of the lake, placing his hands on his hips and observing the crystal clear reflection of Aincrad in its waters. He took a breath of fresh air. This was good. A chance to help someone else with this quest, just as he had been helped with it before.

Edited by Bahr

Oscar awoke with a start as Bahr nudged him with his boot. His hand shot to his blade as he leaped to his feet. But once he saw the tell-tale crimson garb, he relaxed and yawned. "Look, I needed a nap. I'm still catching up on my sleep from when I did <<Challenge of Olympus.>>" It was true. Hestia's challenge had screwed up his sleep cycle for days. What he needed to do was stay up for another 24 hours and go to sleep at a proper time. Unfortunately, the life of an adventurer didn't suit that idea. Speaking of adventuring, the two of them had a quest to do today. Oscar stretched out and yawned as he moved closer to the water.

"So," Oscar began. "Have you done this quest yet?" He imagined that the higher-leveled player had, in fact, done this quest a while back. But this was a segue into needling him for information about it. Bahr was kind enough to help a newbie out on multiple occasions. It seemed like his best option was to tap his well of information and learn as much as he could.

"Yeah, I've got this quest in my completeds. Didn't really do much to deserve it, though," he mused, turning toward Oscar. "There was this really edgy dude, Pinball. Orange player, real bad guy, yadda yadda. For some reason he decided to save Kit and I's level one asses from the dragon. Smoked it in one hit like it was nothing." Bahr got quiet for a moment, the breeze listlessly taking over the soundtrack as it forced dried leaves to skitter across the landscape, scraping ever so gently against the blades of grass. 

"I was thankful at the time, but after I learned what the guy did I couldn't stand the thought of him anymore. It's a weird feeling, owing your life to a callous murderer who ruined your friend's life. Although, that isn't why we're here, is it?" he inquired with a grin, his crimson and verdant orbs flickering to meet with the green irises of his counterpart. "How's your leveling coming along, Oscar? Think you can take the dragon?"

Edited by Bahr

Ruining lives? 

What a hypocrite. 

Pinball stepped forward and approached the two players, a journal held tucked away in his left hand. This was the first time he had come up to a player in his journal - and he'd come prepared. The tired looking teenager stopped a few feet away from the two players, standing silent and alone beside the lazy river. Hoisting the leather tome onto his forearm, Pinball quickly opened it and flipped through the pages before finding what he was looking for. The information was all there. The past could never really be buried. 

"Bahr. The Bloodedge?" He closed the book and returned it to the inside of his coat. "You've been climbing the ranks recently. People are talking." 

He paused before continuing, his eyes as dead and tired and uninterested as his tone. 

"Aiming for the frontlines?"

Pinball raised an outstretched palm, and in a flash of blue light his spear appeared. The temperature around him dropped, and he planted the butt of the polearm in the dirt. Frost crept up his fingertips, literally freezing his hand to the weapon. "That's disappointing." His head lolled to the side a bit and he looked them both up and down then. 

He shrugged. Took a step forward. Stopped. Resting his spear on his shoulder, he yawned. "I've got a heart," he continued. 

There was a pause. 

"So I'm going to give you a chance and let you reconsider." 

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. 

Player Stats: 

Spoiler

~Skills/Stats~ 

Level: 53
Health: 1060 | Energy: 106
DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Skills:

Combat skills:
►N/A

Weapon skills:
►<<2H Assault Spear>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster
►<<1H Straight Sword>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Armor skills:
►N/A

Extra skills:
►<<Familiar Mastery: Fighter>> [18/18]: Rank 3 - Grandmaster
►<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: N/A
►<<Survival>> ~ Active

Utility Skills:
►<<Hiding>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Modifiers:
►[Active] <<2H Assault Spear: Ferocity>>: +1 Base DMG
►[Active] <<2H Assault Spear: Finesse>> ~ Rank 3 
►[Active] <<Sneak Attack: Assassin>>
►[Active] <<Hiding: Vanish>> 
►[Active] <<Hiding: Untraceable>> 

Inventory
»[Equipped] [Demonic] Cold Fervor: +2 Freeze, Phase, Cursed 
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Dragon’s Skin: +3 EVA
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC

Battle Ready: 
» [3x] Teleportation Crystal 
» [2x] Greater Curative Potion: +120 HP 
» [5x] Spinach-Artichoke Dip: +2 EVA  
» [5x] Hummus Dip: +2 Acc
» [Uncommon OHSS] Tyrfing: Absolute Accuracy 

"Could I interest you both in a Hot Dog?"

Oscar had watched the interaction between the two players. It was almost divine intervention how the man Bahr had been talking about just showed up the moment his name fell from Bahr's lips. It was almost like he was the Devil himself. Judging from the man's demeanor, he probably would have loved the comparison. Tensions were growing to a fever pitch, so Oscar decided to diffuse the tension with his delicious meat cylinders. But it didn't seem like either one of them were as enthused about the idea.

"No? Unfortunate."

Oscar opened his menu, switching out his <<Armor of Thorns>> with his <<Librarium Overcoat>>. The deep sapphire coat splayed out behind him like a cape before settling down upon his limbs. It looked like this man where here to bully and intimidate. Oscar really didn't like bullies. He'd probably get his ass handed to him, but he'd get involved. He just figured his only shot was having enough Evasion to not get hit.

"You're clearly here for a fight. So let's do this."

Spoiler

EQUIPMENT SWAP

<<Armor of Thorns>> Removed.

-2 Thorns, -1 Regen

<<Librarium Overcoat>> Equipped.
+3 EVA

Edited by Oscar

"Bahr. The Bloodedge?" the unenthused voice called out, its jarring interruption causing Bahr to crane his head in its direction. Standing before the pair, stuffing some sort of book into his inner coat pocket, was none other than Pinball himself. What miraculous timing. "You've been climbing the ranks recently. People are talking. Aiming for the frontlines?" Bahr grinned and took an exaggerated bow in response. With a sigh, the tired man summoned his blade, frost crawling its way into his appendages from the staff. "That's disappointing."

"Speak of the devil..." Bahr mused as he unsheathed his sword from the small of his back, giving it a twirl between his fingers before gripping its hilt, holding it backhanded as his other hand planted itself against his hip. With a snide grin on his face, he continued, "And he shall arrive. Tell me, Pinball, you killed anyone lately?" The Scarecrow's Sickle he held practically vibrated with anticipation, its thirst for blood pouring into Bahr and filling his mouth with an iron tinge. "To answer your question, yes. I'm on my way to the frontlines. If you've got a problem with that, you can take it up with this," he gibed with a cocky sneer, holding up his curved two-handed sword.

"As for you, Oscar. Yes, I'd love one of your mystery meat cylinders. After this, though, okay?"

Edited by Bahr

Pinball stifled a sigh, but otherwise maintained his icy demeanor. 

"I don't like the way you wave that [censored] around so easily," he said, the smallest hints of anger creeping its way up his throat. "I thought you'd understand." He lowered his spear and let it rest in the palm of his other hand. Like his other, it too was soon frozen over. A shadowy mass floated out of the glass jar bound to his waist and came to a stop at his shoulders. A smoky cat with pure white eyes stared the two players down. 

Zomekko dissipated into black flame, licking at Pinball's shoulders and creeping down the length of his arms. She enveloped him and his weapon in a thick, foggy aura. 

"Just another corrupted dumbass," he hissed, digging his boots into the wet dirt. "Just another name in my book."

He started to walk forward, his eyes dead set on Bahr and Bahr alone. Pinball's face twisted into an animalistic snarl as he approached. 

"Just another crossed-out name on that damn monument." 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Miss! {Well Rested} 
Bahr: ID#121610 BD: 3 (Miss) 

Pinball: 1060/1060 HP | 106/106 EN | 18 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Oscar was rather stuck. Until Pinball landed a hit, if Oscar hit him, he would be Orange for a few days. But, then again, he couldn't just stand by helplessly and watch someone attack one of his very few friends in this game. His heart was racing and his hands were shaking. He'd never thought that he'd be fighting another player in this game, much less someone so high leveled. Nevertheless, he would jump into the fray. He could live with being Orange for a time. He couldn't live with himself if he just stood by and watched while Bahr got hurt. Oscar rushed forward, Najarala glowing with a pink aura as he swung at the PKer. Unfortunately, he misjudged his distance and completely missed his target. He had to get his nerves under control. If he didn't then he would be just as useless as he would be if he just stood on the sidelines.

Spoiler

ID: 121634 Han'ei to Pinball BD: 5 Miss

EN: 22 - 2 + 1 = 21

Edited by Oscar

As Pinball neared, his Assault Spear began to glow. Before Bahr knew it, a volley of deadly jabs were thrust toward him - four in total. He narrowly weaved through the attacks, each put forth with the surgical precision of a practiced fighter. Somewhere amidst the swift assault, Bahr caught Oscar fumbling an attack toward Pinball, but it was only a blur. It seemed that Bahr was going to need to need to prioritize keeping Oscar safe as opposed to dealing the absolute maximum damage he could.

As the fourth and final strike shot forth, Bahr placed his sword against his shoulder face-up, the blade beginning to vibrate as it turned red-hot from the energy being poured into it. He dashed forward and into the attack, the spear grinding against his blade as he closed the distance between himself and his would-be assailant. Once he was close enough, he gripped the hilt of his weapon tightly and forced it forward, slamming its pommel into Pinball's face directly between the eyes. Satisfied with the strike, Bahr leapt back, grabbing Oscar's arm and yanking him back with him.

"I don't need you getting wrapped up in this," he chided harshly, fingers clenching Oscar's arm as his crimson and verdant hues bored into the Azure Crusader's dilated pupils. The poor guy looked like he had seen a ghost, practically trembling under the pressure of the situation. He wasn't ready for something like this. "You see what I see, right?" shot Bahr, each syllable rolling off his tongue sharp as a whip as he pointed toward the stunned Pinball's tangerine cursor, still not breaking eye contact. "He can and will kill you. None of this matters if all the good ones die."

Bahr released Oscar's arm and stepped forward, staring daggers into Pinball and readying his blade for the next clash. His eyes flickered to the health bar wrapped around his adversary's body, taking note that it hadn't moved by much; fifteen percent at most. His eyes narrowed as he ground his teeth against one another, contemplating how to proceed. Pinball was fast and precise, matching Bahr's own stats in regards to accuracy and evasion. In terms of power, though, he was undoubtedly much stronger. Bahr was going to need to become even more elusive if he had any hope of outlasting this creep. For the first time in awhile, he activated his Disguise skill. His body suddenly started to morph, his polygonal mass splintering off in a million glitchy fractals that danced frantically through the air. They acted as a mobile smokescreen of sorts, though he wasn't sure if they would last long enough to be of use given Pinball's stunned state.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 640/640 | EN: 64-9=55/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3+1=4
Oscar: HP: 220/220 | EN: 21/22 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 18 | EVA: 3

Disguise activated, +1 EVA
Bahr used [x8 AoE Stun] Tempest-8 EN

Pinball: HP: 1060-136-24=900/1060 | EN: 105/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | ID: 121635 | BD: 10, Crit for 17x8=136 DMG | -2 EN
BLEED INFLICTED | STUN INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG
-9 ENERGY TOTAL (ENERGY COST REDUCED BY 1 - "RESTED")

Edited by Bahr

Stunned by Bahr immediately, Pinball was forced to take a knee in front of the two players opposing him. He bowed his head, dark hair hanging low over his face. Paralyzed. By a weapon effect? The grip on his spear loosened, but the ice had a way of keeping things together. 

But. He wasn't bothered. Not in the slightest. 

Pinball raised his eyes to meet Bahr's, a grin rising from ear-to-ear. Him? A murderer? Hardly. He didn't kill people. People killed themselves when they let their humanity wither away, tainted by the corruption of ambition. 

No, he didn't kill people. He absolved them of their sins. 

Action Taken: NONE! Paralyze Ends. 

Pinball: HP: 900/1060 | EN: 105/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | 

Spoiler

Oscar: HP: 220/220 | EN: 20/22 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 18 | EVA: 3

Han'ei to Pinball [x2].

Pinball: HP: 900/1060 | EN: 105/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | ID: 121738 | BD7-3 for miss. | -2 EN

Oscar couldn't stop himself from being yanked back. He wheeled around and stared daggers back at Bahr as he listened to him speak. Oscar balled up his fist and delivered a solid punch to Bahr's cheek. "In case you haven't noticed Mr Bloodedge, he doesn't care about me. You're the one in his book. I'm not gonna sit by and let you fight someone alone. I'm willing to put my life on the line for my friends. Get over yourself."

Truth be told, Oscar was terrified. This guy could probably complete his health bar in a single blow. Nevertheless, Oscar was fiercely loyal and would go to hell and back to help his friends. Or at least try. Oscar had yet to score a hit, which was probably why the guy didn't care about him too much. Without another word, Oscar rushed forward, bringing his blade down low and tapping his energy to activate a Sword Art.

"Han'ei," fell from his lips. His sword erupted in rose-colored light as he stopped in front of the prone Pinball and reared his sword back to strike. Like lightning, his blade traveled in a downward arc and just barely missed Pinball's shoulder. The second strike of Han'ei missed as well. Oscar sighed and shook his head as he hopped back.

"I doesn't help that I'm bad at this game."

Edited by Oscar

The glitchy fractals were disrupted as Oscar dashed forward, fumbling yet another attack. Bahr could only shake his head as the sprinkles of glitchiness cascaded from his body and dissipated. Whether or not Oscar died was still Bahr's responsibility, but he couldn't very well hold the guy back while fighting at the same time. So he dashed forward as well, charging up his blade and following up Oscar's fumble with an attack of his own; the Galaxy Destroyer. He focused all of his energy into a single attack and ripped it through the air at what seemed like the opportune moment. But Pinball was too elusive, maneuvering around the attack with ease. Bahr instinctively hopped back and assumed his place alongside Oscar, eyeballing the man and studying his movements.

"If we really want to deal some damage, we're going to have to find a way to immobilize him again. That Katana I gave you has Paralytic Venom, right? If you're going to be a part of this, make sure you actually hit him so we can take advantage of it."

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 640/640 | EN: 55+1-2=54/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
CD: 3 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Disguise cooldown: Turn 1/3
Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-2 EN FOR MISS

Pinball: HP: 900-24=876/1060 | EN: 105/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | ID: 121739 | BD: 3, Miss
BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | BLEED EXPIRES

Edited by Bahr

Pinball almost took a step forward, his spear glowing with the white-hot instensity of his sword art. He almost brought it down on the two of them, an ice-cold weapon cutting them to the core and chilling their insides. He almost drove his spear through the weaker one's throat. He almost froze Bahr and made him watch as he killed his friend. He almost did it. He almost wanted to. He wanted to. 

But Pinball dodged their attacks, a small frown on his face. All it takes is one buff. One Sneak Attack. He could vanish right now if he wanted, enveloped by his cat's ghostly fog. He wanted to. He almost did. But he didn't. 

"Immobilize me," Pinball echoed. He shook his head, his face closed off of any emotion: unrevealing in the truest definition of the word. "Do you really understand the situation you're in? Do you think stats and weapon enhancements are going to save you?" 

He snarled now, his voice wavering and struggling against the force of his anger. "Do you think they'll make you better than you are? Stronger? More powerful? More important?" 

Pinball laughed, harsh and halting. "[censored] idiots. Go ahead and fake a damn smile. You'll die and you'll be forgotten like all of the others that died before you. Then they'll understand." 

The teenager almost shuddered with anticipation. 

"Then they'll understand." 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Weeping Moon] [-1 EN, +1 EN] {Well Rested} 
Bahr: ID#121920 BD: 3
Oscar: ID#121921 BD: 2 

Bahr: HP: 640/640 | EN: 55+1-2=54/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Pinball: HP876/1060 | EN: 105/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 

Spoiler

ID: 121947 BD3 Miss

Oscar listened to the boy's rambling. He almost laughed as Pinball asked whether stats and enhancements would save them. Did he forget that they were in a video game. Given the fact that Oscar was probably a one-shot to this man, he refrained. He didn't want to draw too much attention to himself while he was focused on Bahr. Instead, he let the boy make his speech and then went in for another Han'ei. He missed, naturally. Oscar was trying his best to help, but Pinball was far too evasive for him to land a clean hit on. He had to rely on a critical strike, but who knew when that would happen? Regardless, he'd push on. At least until it was completely unsafe to do so. Not that it was actually safe for him to be involved in this in the first place. But Oscar wasn't the type to abandon his friends in their time of need. But Bahr definitely wouldn't fault him for beating a hasty retreat if his health dipped too low. Dying in here meant dying out there after all.

Edited by Oscar

"Nah, you're right. It's not about the stats. It's about you against me, right?"

In a flash, Bahr was beside the man, sword vibrating loudly as crimson energy surged from the hilt and into the blade, saturating the instrument in scarlet light. "I couldn't agree more," he jeered before the blade ripped through the man's torso and into his abdomen, virtual blood geysering from the freshly inflicted wound in timed spurts.

In another flash, Bahr was several feet away. Wait, no, he was back where he had started. Actually he was behind Pinball. His location changed as frequently and swiftly as the weather in Colorado, his aim to confuse his opponent and disrupt his counterattack. If he could time out the clock for a little longer, Disguise would come off of its cooldown and he would have an opportunity to really mix things up. The hard part would be surviving that long.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 640/640 | EN: 54+3-13=44/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
CD: 8 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Disguise cooldown: Turn 2/3
Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-13 EN

Pinball: HP: 876-208-24=644/1060 | EN: 105/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | ID: 121948 | BD: 9, Crit for 16x13=208 DMG
BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG

Edited by Bahr

Pinball scowled. He knew just what to say to infuriate him, didn't he? It felt like no matter what he said, he refused to understand.

Bahr rushed forward, as evasive as Pinball himself. That was aggravating, too. He caught Bahr's blade in the stomach and barely flinched. If not for healthbar, one would likely think he was completely unfazed by the damage they were putting out. Bahr continued the act, hopping this way and that, so Pinball finally gave his spear a twirl. Standing in place, the teenager gave no indicaton he was keeping track of him. Until - 

"You're embarrassing yourself." 

Where did that come from? Pinball's spear punched a hole in his neck. Four more and he'd get a free icee. Bahr would feel a bit of frost creep around the wound, threatening to freeze him over from the inside out... and Pinball withdrew the weapon, twirling it back to its resting place. Weeping Moon's pale white glow faded, returning his weapon to its normal hue. He tilted his head to the side, unkept black hair falling over his eyes. Bahr had his attention now. 

"Quit running around like a jackass." 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Weeping Moon] [-12 EN/+1 EN]
Bahr: ID#122170 BD: 7 (Hit!) ~ 18*9= 162-148= 114 DMG 
Oscar: ID#122171 BD: 4 (Miss!)

Bahr: HP: 526/640 | EN: 54+3-13=44/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Pinball: HP: 644/1060 | EN: 94/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 |

Oscar's blade sailed harmlessly past Pinball for the umpteenth time. The blonde-haired man growled in frustration and backed off. He didn't know if it was the fear or the frustration knocking his blade off target at this point. All he knew was that he was next to useless in this fight. He hadn't landed a hit, Bahr had done much of the damage. He couldn't take more than a few hits from Pinball himself, considering how hard he'd just chunked Bahr's health pool with a single blow. The cherry on top was the fact that Oscar got this sneaking suspicion that Pinball was holding himself back from playing some sort of trump card. Why be so calm if you didn't have an Ace-in-the-Hole? Oscar just didn't get the impression that he was stupid. Insane? Probably. Stupid? Definitely not. Oscar sighed. He couldn't abandon Bahr, but this was a losing battle. All that was left for him to do was affirm his grip upon his sword and get ready for the next round.

Spoiler

ID: 122191 BD7-3. Miss.

Edited by Oscar

The tip of the spear sailed through the air with crisp precision, catching Bahr in the neck and puncturing a hole straight through. He doubled back and gagged against the sensation, crystaline frost crawling along his neck near the point of impact. He gripped the fresh wound and the frost transferred to his hand, sticking the palm to his neck and forcing him to wrench it away. It appeared that trying to confuse Pinball with speed wasn't going to do the trick - he would need to continue playing the waiting game and acting in a reactionary manner. It was what had been working out for him so far.

"Neat weapon. Looks a little uncomfortable, though. Maybe you'd be a little more pleasant without icicles for hands," he jeered gesturing toward Pinball's hand with the tip of his sword. "Maybe try out a cooler weapon. Wait- no, a hotter weapon. Something like that." There was a pause. "Alright, let's just fight. I'm not very good at banter."

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 640-114=526/640 | EN: 44+3-2=45/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
Oscar: HP: 220/220 | EN: 19/22 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 18 | EVA: 3
CD: 10 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Disguise cooldown: Turn 3/3
Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-2 EN FOR MISS

Pinball: HP: 644-24=620/1060 | EN: 94/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | ID: 122194 | BD: 2, Miss
BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | BLEED EXPIRES

Edited by Bahr

Pinball shook his head, a small huff escaping his lips. Part of him wanted to respond to Bahr's little jabs. The other part of him thought it was stupid to talk to a dead man. Pinball watched the man jump back, a bit disappointed Freeze hadn't taken effect. Even still, though, the swordsman would refuse to back down. 

And that was his first mistake. Pinball rested his spear against the back of his shoulders, relaxing his hands on either end. A horribly open stance, really, but he wouldn't be standing there for much longer. 

Pinball whistled once, sharp and quick, and then the shadow flickering and swirling around his weapon flared up and enveloped him. 

And then it shrunk to nothing but a smolder, having eaten away at his avatar in an instant, leaving nothing behind.

In another moment it dissappeared too, fading out of existence. 

The clearing fell silent. 

Action Taken: Vanish [-6 EN/+1 EN] 
Vanish: ID#122581 LD:17+5= 22 
Stealth Rating: 22

Bahr: HP: 526/640 | EN: 45/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
Oscar: HP: 220/220 | EN: 19/22 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 18 | EVA: 3
CD: 10 (2 extra energy recovered this turn)

Pinball: HP: 620/1060 | EN: 89/106 | DMG: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | ID: 122194 | {Vanish CD: 1/3}