[F19-SP] The Hunters to become the hunted

As Arang retaliated with another flurry of circular strikes, Macradon would do a heavy sweep himself and take down Arang’s health tremendously “Do you now see the differences, do you now see the distance between us.” Macradon said. “Two strikes in from me, and you’re already in the yellow zone, look at me, you’ve done no damage, my Battle Healing is doing more than you can deal in damage, why didn’t you want to surrender, you’ve already fought me once before where you fled a futile battle, why fight back now?” “I cannot bring shame to my family. They cannot know what I did in this, what horribleness I’ve done in this world. The lives I’ve taken, the sins I’m bearing.” Arang said as tears began gliding down his cheeks, it was like he actually had regrets for his actions. “I see …” Macradon said as he took another step back “So you don’t even want to be saved by this game, you just want to die so no one will ever find out that you’re a player killer, a murderer?” Macradon asked.

Spoiler

ID: 122969
BD: 10+4-4=10, Crit +2!
CD: 10, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 35x13-(109/2) = 401 Damage to Arang!

ID: 122970
BD:  9+2-2=9, Crit +1!
Sword art used: Eternal Cyclone - 17x13-131 = 90 Damage to Macradon!

- Health List -
< Macradon >
1637/1645 HP || 131 MIT || 21 DMG || 2 EVA || 4 ACC || 82 BHL || 170/175 NRG (-90)(+82)(-9)(+7)

< Arang >     419/1260 HP || 109 MIT || 16 DMG || 4 EVA || 2 ACC ||  0 BHL || 104/126 NRG (-401)(-11)

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murderer, those words struck hard in Arang when he finally realized what he was. Falling to his knees dropping his dagger, Arang looked up upon Macradon as tears were flowing in streams “Correct.” he said, sobbing. Macradon shook his head “Don’t you think someone will be able to get all the data needed to show who you scum really are?” Macradon asked “We’re in a time so technologically advanced that someone can fry our brains in a game if we die, don’t you think they would be able to decipher who you were in this game? Find out that you’re a murderer?” Macradon asked as he went for another strike at the rogue. Quickly dodging Macradon’s obvious attack, Arang went for another Eternal Cyclone. Arang did some damage to Macradon, exceeding what his battle healing was capable of, this was probably why this guy was second in command, he was capable of dishing out actual damage.

Spoiler

ID: 123109
BD: 1+4-4=1, Miss!
CD: 1, No Proc.
Sword art used: Miss.

ID: 123110
BD: 9+2-2=9, Crit +1!
Sword art used: Eternal Cyclone - 17x13-131=90 Damage

- Health List -
< Macradon >
 1629/1645 HP || 131 MIT || 21 DMG || 2 EVA || 4 ACC || 82 BHL || 169/175 NRG (-90)(+82)(-2)(+1)

< Arang >     419/1260 HP || 109 MIT || 16 DMG || 4 EVA || 2 ACC ||  0 BHL ||  93/126 NRG (-11)

Edited by Macradon

Macradon could see the regret seething up in Arang, realizing that whatever he did, his family would eventually be able to know what he had done, that he had killed, that he was a murderer. Trying to get those thoughts out of the way, Arang went for another Eternal Cyclone as he roared in anger, which startles Macradon a bit, pushing him back slightly, but not enough to fully push him off balance. Scoffing at Arang’s meager attempt at retaliation, Macradon would do a fierce frontal kick into the abdomen of Arang, knocking out his air while pushing him back just a bit. “I might not have Martial Arts as a skill, but I was a martial artist before I entered this game, helps me identify physical weak spots of my foes.” Macradon said as he looked down upon Arang “You’re inferior to me in so many ways, you should just give up instead of trying to fight back.”.

Spoiler

ID: 123111
BD: 1+4-4=1, Miss!
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!

ID: 123113
BD: 6+2-2=6, Hit!
Sword art used: Eternal Cyclone - 16x13-131=77 Damage

- Health List -
< Macradon >
 1634/1645 HP || 131 MIT || 21 DMG || 2 EVA || 4 ACC || 82 BHL || 174/175 NRG (-77)(+82)(-2)(+7)

< Arang >     419/1260 HP || 109 MIT || 16 DMG || 4 EVA || 2 ACC ||  0 BHL ||  82/126 NRG (-11)

Edited by Macradon

Holding onto his stomach from the feedback he got through the Cardinal system, Arang would look up in pain, anger and frustration “What about my past! It means nothing, I can’t change it, I can’t do anything about it. Just give me a reason to stay alive!” he roared at Macradon and went for another Eternal Cyclone, though still in “pain”. Taking the full brunt of the attack, Macradon shrugged it off “What about your family, wouldn’t they love to have you back, alive?” he asked the rogue who took a few steps back “Not when I’m a murderer! They wouldn’t accept it!” he yelled back at Macradon. “How can you be so sure?” “I just am! You don’t know my family, I do! They wouldn’t accept a murderer like me!” “How come?” “They just wouldn’t!” “Wouldn’t your parents be glad that their son actually came back alive? Isn’t there a reason you’re still alive and your body hasn’t been set to die yet? Don’t you think they care? Don’t you think they want you back?” Macradon posed at Arang.

Spoiler

ID: 123114
BD: 3+4-4=3, Miss!
CD: 10, Recovery Proc!

ID: 123115
BD: 6+2-2=6, Hit!
Sword art used: Eternal Cyclone - 16x13-131=77 Damage

- Health List -
< Macradon >
 1634/1645 HP || 131 MIT || 21 DMG || 2 EVA || 4 ACC || 82 BHL || 175/175 NRG (-77)(+82)(-2)(+7)

< Arang >     419/1260 HP || 109 MIT || 16 DMG || 4 EVA || 2 ACC ||  0 BHL ||  82/126 NRG (-11)

Edited by Macradon

Arang would just look away from Macradon while having an angered face, he wasn’t sure what to tell Macradon at this point, he didn’t know, he hand no answer, only hate. “Shut up!” the man yelled at Macradon and tried to sneakily get another attack at Macradon, but the attack was too telegraphed and Macradon merely stepped aside and tripped the man, making Arang push himself off balance. While falling to the ground, Macradon got into a low guard and quickly swept upwards with a Galaxy Destroyer, slicing right through the falling Arang, taking out a good chunk of his remaining health. “Make me.” Macradon said with a mocking tone, looking down at the grounded man. “It seems like my words have no effect on you, so I will at least just do you one last favor.” Macradon said and raised his sword, ready for another sword art use be used.

Spoiler

ID: 123116
BD: 6+4-4=6, Hit!
CD: 6, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 21x13-109 = 164 Damage.

ID: 123117
BD: 2+2-2=2, Miss!

- Health List -
< Macradon >
 1645/1645 HP || 131 MIT || 21 DMG || 2 EVA || 4 ACC || 82 BHL || 172/175 NRG (+82)(-10)(+7)

< Arang >     255/1260 HP || 109 MIT || 16 DMG || 4 EVA || 2 ACC ||  0 BHL ||  82/126 NRG (-164)(-2)

Edited by Macradon

Slashing down once again on the grounded man, Macradon’s sword got stuck in the ground and Arang had time to stand back up, having his disadvantage from being in a prone position now gone. “Aaaarrrgghhhhh!!” Arang yelled as he haphazardly ran towards Macradon with his dagger raised in an ice pick grip, it didn’t seem like he was trying to use any sword art, he was just hacking and slashing now, filled in anger. As the dagger came down towards Macradon, the knight would quickly grab the arm by the elbow and push him back over. While Arang tried to get back on his legs from the sudden shift in balance, Macradon went in for another Galaxy Destroyer, taking Arang down to the reddest of red zones, right in culling range. “My favor?” Macradon asked rhetorically. “It’s gonna be something you would like for me to do.” he said and quickly got into stance again.

Spoiler

ID: 123119
BD: 8+4-4=8, Hit!
CD: 7, Recovery Proc!

ID: 123120
BD: 3+2-2=3, Miss!

- Health List -
< Macradon >
 1645/1645 HP || 131 MIT || 21 DMG || 2 EVA || 4 ACC || 82 BHL || 169/175 NRG (+82)(-10)(+7)

< Arang >      91/1260 HP || 109 MIT || 16 DMG || 4 EVA || 2 ACC ||  0 BHL ||  82/126 NRG (-164)(-2)

Edited by Macradon

“From now on, I will bear your sins!” Macradon raored as he lunged in to take out Arang with one last Galaxy Destroyer “All the names on the monument that are there because of you, I will take the blame! Let your soul be free from turmoil, let me be the anchor for where your sins will stay! My shoulders need some lifting, and if I can make you feel better, then let me do it!”. As the last attack split Arang mid way through his torso, tears of happiness streamed down his cheeks. As his body slowly dispersed into crystalline polygons, his mouth uttered “Thank yo-” and disappeared of existence of this world. Macradon tried to hold up his smile, even though he killed someone, he wanted them to feel good about it and not go on with too much regret, at least if they wanted it to end that way.

Spoiler

ID: 123121
BD: 6+4-4=6, Hit!
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
< Macradon >
 1645/1645 HP || 131 MIT || 21 DMG || 2 EVA || 4 ACC || 82 BHL || 166/175 NRG (-10)(+7)

< Arang >     -73/1260 HP || 109 MIT || 16 DMG || 4 EVA || 2 ACC ||  0 BHL ||  82/126 NRG (-164)

Edited by Macradon

Macradon fell to his knees, letting go of his weapon. Belphegor’s flames went out as the combat had concluded, but instead of roaring triumphantly, the cerberus looked over at its master, confused. Macradon looked down upon the ground, the dark atmosphere only added more to the sinister scenery. Tears quickly began to run down Macradon’s cheeks as he spread his arms up in the air, looking up and roared in pain “AAaaaaarrrrrrrhhhhggggg!”. The tears kept flowing and Macradon kept on roaring until he was too tired to roar any more. Collapsing on his side, Macradon got into a fetal position and kept on weeping, crying, moaning. How many more lives must he take for this farce to be over, how many do he need to murder before all evil is gone. How many more before he has saved all that he deemed worthy of saving. Who were he to judge others, who gave him the authority to judge, who gave him the authority to execute. Was this all just some self righteous bull-crap. 

He kept on crying, he wept and wept, nothing stopping his full frontal emotions breaking through his stern exterior. The confused cerberus could do nothing but observe, laying close to its master and igniting a few flames to keep him warm in this area, just in case. There was nothing the hound could do, it could not speak, it could not comprehend, it was merely just there. Macradon, still crying in grief over the lives he had taken quickly grasped his familiar and hugged it tightly, he needed the comfort the beast could give him, even if it wasn’t much, it was at least something. Hours would go by and Macradon would feel extremely dehydrated, it was like there weren’t any tears left to cry out. Finding a nearby pond, Macradon would rinse his face and doff his armor, going back to his regular casual clothes again. Sheathing his sword, Macradon would venture back to the first floor by foot, the long way down, he needed some time to think.

Thread Completed
Acquired:
3 SP
1200 Col

Names to be added to the Monument of Life
«Bjørn» NPC
Player-Killed by Macradon.

«Lydia» NPC

«Wolfenstein» NPC

«Hannibal» NPC