[F1-SP] <<First Few Lessons Are Free>>

"Are you really sure about that?'', Taol asked looking up to his sword. The sword that he never had the guts to use it before. ''Are you really sure I have to do this? There are already people in the frontlines taking care of this job for me.'' The sword didn't respond nothing, just as any normal sword would. It just stayed there, lied down in front of him. "Yes, I know that they need help but you really think I'm suitable for this job? I can die and never get to express my gratitude for my family. Do you really think I should finally leave this city and try to get to The Frontlines? He got up from the alley and looked the city that he had explored so much in the last months. It so huge and so beautiful, with NPCs talking to each other and working. It seemed so much like it was real. But it wasn't. It was just a game. All of the people who he thought that could be real were just programs, made by a cold-hearted person who liked to play with other humans lives. The real humans were doing all they could so that the players could exit this world and come back to reality. Some even sacrificed themselves for this purpose. ''You're right. They need my help so that we can save these innocent people's lives. I will do anything I can for these people to return home safe. Tommorrow I will go out of this town. Tommorrow is the day I will finally encouter my destiny. Tommorrow...Tommorrow...Tommorrow...Tommorrzzzzzz" he slept right there thinking on this single word. His sword kept still.

Edited by Taol
Wrong Post Name

Taol woke up at the other day when the sun was already high in the sky. "Oh man..I waked up late for the first day of my adventure.'' He got up and streched himself. ''Whoa..Is amazing the fact that any guard NPC woke me up for sleeping in the streets'' he said to himself smiling.''Guess that is a sign.'' He got his items all together and unseathed his sword and saw his blade reflecting himself. ''I may still use you sooner than I think. And, Hey...I look more handsome when I just wake than when I take care of my appearence.''  He seathed his sword back, ready to use it when the time comes and he also put his shield on his back. ''I hope that you will become my companions for a long time. I don't want our jouney to end soon.'' He said with a wry smile. ''But no more winding. Let's see what we are going to do know...'' He just said that words to himself when he heard a voice calling from a nearby blacksmith. ''Is an NPC'' he thought. He got closer to the blacksmith and the NPC said: Good morning. You look like you are going out of town, sir.'' ''You are right, sir. But you don't need to keep calling me sir. My name is Taol, sir.'' The NPC responded laughing: Then don't call me sir either. My name is Zakariah. Taol I never saw you going out of this town before and I'am a really good observer. The surroundings could be very dangerous if you don't know how to deal with them. I want to offer you my help.

• 3 weeks later...

''Well, it would be very useful. But, let me ask you: how can you help me?'' Taol asked politely. ''Lets do like this. I need  to deliver a healing potion to a friend, but I got my things together to start crafting I discovered that I didn't had enough material to craft it. So my offer to you is to go to the woods that are near the city angd gather some materials to me. The woods are almost not dangerous at all, so by helping me you can learn how to gather materials by yourself and I also can teach you how to crafta Healing Potion. Is that okay to you?'' asked Zakariah. ''Humm...It is really a good idea to start to learn the basics of surviving in this game. And this NPC looks so kind-hearted.''  Taol thought. 'I will accept your offer.'' Taol said, decided. ''Good. Is better for you to start your search now, while it is still day. Good luck'' he said, and entered his shop to resolve his own interests.