[F10-SP] Not all big things are scary, <<feeding Your Enemy>>

Getting into the Settlement Haz looks around for the lady again to get this food back to her, as he had no need for it at the moment. Looking around for a second Haz walked up back to Gypsy and placed Nano on the ground for a second. "Thanks, Gypsy, also I want you to meet Nano, someone I found out there," Haz said giving back the Food to Gypsy and as he did so Nano looked at her quite confused for sure. "Well aren't you a cute little one, well take care of each other and it will probably go right," she said before Nano flew up into the air and with struggle landed on Haz his shoulder plate. It was not hard to keep on it as it was quite a bit bigger then Haz official shoulder it was just a bit slippery for sure. "Well I hope you two have fun take care Kid," She said. "Will do I believe he already found a spot to sit on for most of the time," Haz said as he turned his face to Nano as he was looking left and right to see everything from this heigh. Haz took off to the portal from the settlement and smiled at Nano, "Hold on Nano we going for a trip," Haz said before teleporting to floor seven.