[PP/F8] Hanging by a Moment

Kityuisa had been nervous about this moment ever since her adventure with Bahr in the garden of treasure. He had helped her gather up the courage to message Hikoru and ask if they could hang out again. The location of their adventure starting on floor eight at The Crossing. The single bridge that connected all three of the colorful rivers. The rainbow swirling below, the three colors mixing to make a sparkling sight to behold. Why Kityuisa had picked this floor, even she was unsure of. She hadn't really explored this floor, minus the time that she had gone on the hunt with Lessa for the legendary white deer. They had successfully found, and hunted it down and Kityuisa had gotten the S class grade meat.

Kityuisa actually had quite a lot of things for Hikoru to take from her.. She felt confident about offering each and every item, except.. The very ring she had gotten made for him. She had used the last of the most important item she had gathered.. It was very dear to her, and she wanted the very man that she liked to have a piece of something that she held close.. Kityuisa gripped the bar of wood that stopped players from falling into the rainbow whirlpool of a pond. Would Hikoru actually show up? 

Kityuisa shook her head, she had to believe in what Jomei had said.. Her eyes glanced around, looking for any sign of Hikoru.. I doubt he would notice me.. A lot has changed since he last saw me.. Tanine Willowflame was left at home on floor twenty-four, while Mitsuko was manning her shop on floor twenty-two. It would truly just be the two of them, if Hikoru showed up alone.. I hope he does.. Kityuisa couldn't help but let a frown line her face, despite how excited she was to see Hikoru again, she couldn't help but feel extremely nervous. Her left hand began to fiddle with a strand of her now, blonde hair. 

Kityuisa had spent ages trying to figure out what to wear, but at last she had figured it out. Due to the fact that her chest in the game was pretty much flat, Kityuisa had to work around that. Most girls would try and show off their chest in any way possible, but Kityuisa had almost nothing to work with. She had gone for an off the shoulder black romper style of outfit. Casual, yet elegant. It was very comfortable to wear, and it enabled the slight breeze to waft over her slightly exposed legs. She wore a black laced choker around her neck which helped bring light to her bare collarbones. Across the hip was a fray of a belt, see-through sheer material draping over the short romper's bottom half, ending in an elegant pattern near the edge of the sheer material. Zakariah had made it for her. (Image)

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru had received an invitation from Kit earlier in the day, and he had been a flustered mess the whole morning, trying to find the right outfit for the occasion. Aru was help, but he teased the Master of Shadows all along the way. Eventually, he made his way to a nearby mirror and was happy with the outfit he wore. Satisfied with how he looked, he bid Sir Rolland and Aru farewell and started to head towards the 8th floor. He hadn't been on this floor much as he should have been, being one of the lead people in the IBS, he knew enough information as to where they needed to meet and to get to the location. Once he was near the vicinity, he opened up his friends list to make sure that he really was on the same floor. Once it confirmed that, he started to look around. He didn't see a lot of people, but he didn't notice the pink-haired girl anywhere. He saw a girl in the middle of the bridge, and an older couple, probably NPC's, and another male player fishing nearby. But no sign of the girl he had met. He sighed, and decided to ask around. Missing Pink hair was extremely difficult. He went over to the blonde-headed girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me, i'm looking for-" His mouth stopped and he looked into the girls eyes, and they were all to familiar. As the girl turned around, he noticed the petite form and height all fit the profile, the only thing that was amidst was the color of her hair. The dress she wore was elegant, and it left him a little awestruck. He felt a blush slightly form as he found his tongue to work again. "Kit?..."

The glittering oasis that surrounded Kityuisa shimmered, raising her hopes of the fact that Hiko might not show up. She had been planning a special day for the two of them for quite some time. Kityuisa was taken back by how beautiful her surroundings truly were. She had been distracted so much by her surroundings that she hadn't noticed Hikoru's arrival to the scene that was on display. Her eyes twinkling as she saw a couple gazing into each other's eyes. Kityuisa hadn't noticed Hiko until he had tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me, i'm looking for-" Kityuisa turned around and was greeted with Hikoru.. I knew he wouldn't recognize me... She fiddled with her blonde hair again. Her emotions swirling around inside, her shy behavior coming out. 

Kityuisa couldn't help but admire Hiko's appearance. It was casual, yet very fitting for a man like Hikoru. Kityuisa heard him say the nickname he had given to her, "Kit?" She felt a blush creep across her face as she shyly glanced away, "Y-yeah.. It's me, believe it or not.." Kityuisa let out a soft, shy laugh, trying to ease her own nerves. Taking a deep breath she let the anxiety leave her body. "I'm glad you showed up.. Do you like the change i've made? I thought it would be best to go back to my natural hair color." She scrunched up her nose as she examined the strand in her fingers, not noticing the strand of hair that in turn had made its way to cover her face.

Hikoru watched as the girl turned and played with her blonde hair, and asked if he liked the change. Albeit it was different, it looked nice on the small young lady, and he nodded quietly, taking a step back to give some space, the leaning onto the bridge. "Yes, yes it does. It's good to be okay with your natural hair color." He said with a small chuckle. "But I digress. What would you like to do today?" He asked silently. As he overlooked the three rivers that ran below him, he truly enjoyed the sight and the wonder of the game. Even though this was their prison, he loved that the game designer, the cruel man that he was, had made such a gorgeous place. He just let out a small chuckle mentally, and enjoyed the view for what it was worth. When he got home, he decided that he would have to try and find more beautiful places that were real, that he could enjoy with people that weren't trying to survive a game of pixels, eat real food that he had cooked. He had made a bucket list of things to do, and making his own food that wasn't helped by a mechanic was definitely something that he was excited for.

Kityuisa nodded her head, taking a mental note of how Hikoru made some space between them. Kityuisa took it as a sign, anxiety once again swarming around in her stomach like butterflies. She kept her nerves out of her expression and actions before following Hikoru's actions. She too turned back to the water, watching the rainbows swirl around. Kityuisa gave a bit of silence to Hikoru's question, she wanted it to seem as if she had to slightly think about it, rather than him knowing she had planned it days in advance. "Well, we should definitely go with the flow... I was thinking we could go for a walk and talk first things first.. Get to know each other a little bit more..." Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers, a small blush crossing her cheeks.

"There's a trail over there.." Kityuisa lifted her delicate hands and pointed with her finger, "There's a lot to see on that path and the only beasts are wildlife that don't attack you... and there's a lot of cute wild flowers we can look at.!" Kityuisa paused for a second, "I-I like flowers..." 

Kityuisa then decided it was time, "By the way.. I have something for you." She opened her inventory, and shot Hikoru a trade request, "It's some S-grade food items that I managed to get.." She put the two rare mushrooms into the trade window, from the Mushroom Lord on floor two. Then Kityuisa transferred over the legendary white deer's meat. All three items being of the highest quality, "I found that deer that you couldn't find... It was actually on this floor, not floor seven..."

Hikoru waited a moment in silence as Kityuisa seemed to think for a moment, then spoke that they should go with the flow, and start with a walk. A smile formed on his lips, and Kityuisa mentioned a trail with wild flowers, then seemed to stutter a little, mentioning that he liked flowers. He gave a small chuckle, and just pat her head lightly. "That sounds like a great idea Kit." He said, then felt a blush form as he realized what he was doing. He pulled away awkwardly, and went back towards where he was standing, staring at the water with a small pink tinge on his cheeks. Kit brought his mind back to reality when she said she had items for him, and a trade window opened up. His eyes grew wide as he looked at the items, and she mentioned what they were.

"How.. Who... When..." Was all he could mutter, looking at the items and his mouth starting to slightly water. He had only heard stories about S-grade food, and here this girl has three pieces of it. He could make a full course meal with these items. He looked at Kit, and just smiled and gave her a large hug. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I've been trying to get info on these for months, and me being on the wrong floor? Why didn't I even think of trying to check other floors like Floor seven, it was so silly of me an-" He realized that he was rambling. He felt a larger blush form, and he set the small girl down. "I-I mean, thank you, i'll definitely owe you a part of the meal I cook with this, once I study it's stats for the Info Brokers..." He said, then coughed awkwardly. "Well then, shall we be going?"

Kityuisa felt a sprout of joy fill her entire body as Hikoru pat her head. Once his hand disappeared she longed for the warm touch. Kityuisa brushed it off, Maybe i'll get more head pats later. Her face continued to grow flushed as she thought. Not more than a few moments passed by and Hikoru had accepted her trade, the items now in his inventory.

Without notice, Kityuisa was picked up in what seemed to be a bear hug. Hikoru swung her a little bit around and set her back down. Kityuisa felt the huge blush on her face continuing to grow before replying to him "What can I say, i'm one lucky duckling!" Kityuisa fiddled her fingers lightly, before grinning, "I love your hugs." They make me feel safe....

Kityuisa then began to walk, stopping a moment so that herself and Hiko could walk side by side. She then proceeded to blow at the hair that was still in front of her face, she was too lazy to raise her hand and move it to the side. She stopped walking so Hikoru could catch up, that way they could walk side by side to the trail. Kityuisa was lowkey hoping that Hikoru would move the hair and then hold hands with her, but Kityuisa also had a gut feeling that none of that would happen. The trail appeared, bringing sparkling to Kityuisa's eyes. She was looking forward to today more than any other day so far.

Edited by Kityuisa

Hikoru felt his blush only grow as Kit mentioned that she loved his hugs. He didn't know why he was so flustered. Usually, he was very comfortable around girls, and girls that were flirting with him... Oh what was he saying, he was never chill with doing it. He was always a flustered, blushing mess. He let out a small sigh and noticed that Kit had walked a ways out, and was waiting for him. He caught up to the blonde-headed girl and started to walk along side her. He saw that her hair was blocking her face, and he realized that it was in the way of her vision. He reached to fix it, then immediately recoiled from doing it. He didn't want her thinking that he was weird, and he didn't want to lose another friend because of his actions. He let out a small sigh, then thought for something to ask.

"So.... What level are you now? It's been a little while since we've seen each other..." He asked, trying to make small conversation. Although it seemed like a stupid thing to people outside this game, seeing peoples level was a good way to see how strong they were becoming, how much guts they had to go out and try to defeat bosses, take on quests and do what they needed to get out of here. He let out a small sigh and walked quietly, waiting for her response.

Kityuisa noticed Hikoru reach to move her hair before pulling himself back, a frown now lined her face. That's.. Kityuisa brushed her thoughts away, along with moving the hair out of her face. She pretended not to have noticed his pulling away, minus the frown that was across her face. Kityuisa continued walking alongside Hikoru, this time taking in the beautiful display of scenery that was around her. 

The small conversation that was shared between them was nice, to say the least. "Wouldn't you want to know~" Kityuisa winked at Hikoru before letting out a cute giggle, skipping ahead a little bit. "All you can say, is i'm still taking on things that I can barely handle. I fought the snake on floor sixteen the other day." She let out a soft whistle, before continuing, "How was the meeting that one day?" Her clear crimson eyes, blinking backwards towards Hikoru as she once again slowed down for him to catch up.

Kityuisa's thoughts turned around and around, "What's your favorite flower?" Kityuisa then saw the trail split into two, one heading left and one heading right. The one to the right would lead back to the town, the one on the left leading to the flower pathways. "We take a left here~" 

The small conversation was sweet, but Kityuisa really wanted to know more about him. "You should tell me something that no one else knows. A secret." She innocently made eye contact with Hikoru before gazing up at the sky.

Hikoru felt a small smile as the small woman teased him with the knowledge. He just shook his head and walked at his normal pace, letting her stay a little ahead of him as he surveyed the area around them. He let out a small sigh. "Well yes, it's why I asked..." he said quietly, and she spoke of how she took a snake on floor 16. "Ah, Snake out of Water. I just about two-shot that thing back in the day..." He said with a chuckle. She asked about the meeting, and he rolled his eyes. "Oh don't get me started. It was all business and correcting things that were misspoken or done incorrectly." He said with another small sigh. "It was a long and tedious night, and i'm still trying to recover." He looked over to the crossroads as Kit asked what his favorite flower was, and he just shrugged.

"I've never really gotten into flowers, other than to get materials for meals. So I guess I can't say I have one..." he spoke, then followed her as she turned left. Then the girl turned and told him to tell her a secret. He immediately stiffened up, and avoided eye contact. "I don't have any secrets that I wish to disclose." He spoke with a quiet tone, and continued to walk in silence.

Kityuisa nodded her head understandingly, "I don't like meetings.... They're always so boring.." She kicked her foot, almost losing her balance. She regained it quickly, glancing at Hikoru, "You didn't see anything." Kityuisa thought back to the meeting, "Well! Good thing you've got me then. We can just hang out and chill.. I'll make you feel better." She closed her eyes, a grin on her face (expression). Upon hearing that Hikoru had no favorite flower, she pouted, "That's no fun! Mine are red sunflowers... But since you now know mine! We will figure out which one you like the most today on our walk!" She held up a thumbs up, her very signature move, much like her to do that in any given situation. If someone makes her sad, thumbs up, if someone kills a monster, thumbs up, if someone messes up a craft, thumbs up

Her goofy question had been taken rather serious.. Kityuisa felt concern enter her expression, the silence deafening to herself. It was utterly crushing her spirits. I messed up... Big time.. She bit her lip, biting back the instant regrets she felt. Aru warned me... I swear to all that is good and evil.. Kityuisa backed up until she was in line with Hiko. She held out her hand, grabbing his own hand. She had rooted her feet, so Hiko would be forced to stop. Then she would continue to have him face her. She refused to let go of him.

"I-I didn't mean it seriously.." She had been looking at the floor up until this moment, now she was gazing into Hikoru's eyes. Begging him to look at her, "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to ask it like that.." Kityuisa felt her teeth digging into her lip harder as the emotional turmoil she felt was increasing, fighting to escape the surface of her body. 

"It was more of a goofy question... A lot of people here don't talk a lot about themselves in a personal sense.." Kityuisa felt like she was just digging a deeper hole for herself, "I was expecting something like.. 'I've never been able to eat oranges because of the taste...' Which would be my secret..." Kityuisa felt tears slowly brimming to her eyes, they were watering and she didn't want Hikoru to see. So she moved forward quickly, until her face was nestled in Hikoru's chest, her hand letting go of his as they wrapped around his body. "Hug me......"

Hikoru held back a laugh as Kit stumbled, but he kept his quiet composure. Hikoru was stopped when he felt his hand being taken by hers. He froze and tried to pull away out of instinct, but the girl held firm to his hand, and he couldn't get away. He looked down at her as she said she didn't meant it seriously, and he could see the worry in her eyes. This girl knew something, or she knew that she had crossed a line. Hikoru grit his teeth. Was he really that readable? Was he able to truly be read by a person so much that they would stop to apologize? No, no he had been far too good at what he did. His mind thought of Aru, and he mentally sighed. Of course he would say something, his meddlesome apprentice. He would have choice of words with him later. He listened as she explained it was just a goofy question, and even told hers. He just sighed and nodded as the girl charged at him into a hug, burying herself in his clothes. She asked for a hug, and he knew he couldn't argue. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist, and picked her up, holding her up like a child and letting her head rest on his shoulder, holding her tight.

"I'm sorry I read the situation wrong.... That was my fault..." He said with a small sigh. "A Secret of mine.... I secretly wanted to be a clown when I was younger..." he said, trying to get a small laugh out of the girl, and stroked her hair gently.

Kityuisa was then picked up by Hikoru. Her eyes widened, as he had scooped her up, letting her chin rest on his shoulder. Kityuisa closed her eyes, squeezing Hikoru tighter. Who would've thought that i'd like someone's hugs as much as Hikoru's... As soon as his fingers began to gently run through her hair, Kityuisa felt chills run down her spine. Small goosebumps lined her arms and her legs; as much as any other girl, Kityuisa loved when people played with her hair. Especially if it was someone she felt a romantic attraction to.

Hikoru wanted to be a clown when he was younger... Kityuisa instantly imagined a giant red nose and clown make up on Hikoru, and it caused her to let out a small laugh. She wasn't laughing at Hikoru's secret dream, she was laughing at the clown face she had instantly imagined. The giant nose she would reach up and squish. Kityuisa blinked the vision away, letting herself be taken back into the present. 

She would still be hugging Hikoru until he set her down, so she took it to her advantage, moving her arms up until they wrapped around his neck, tilting her head, to the side and closing her eyes with utter contempt. Her face was turned away from Hikoru's face, but she was happy. "I like your secret. It makes you more human." She murmured quietly, Hikoru would barely be able to pick up what she said.

Hikoru felt his worry melt as she laughed at his secret, and he gave a small sigh. He started to walk down the trail slowly, the girl in tow. She wasn't super heavy, and his strength skill was plenty high enough to carry her for a long while. He let a small smile form on his lips as he felt her breathing lessen and relax, but he felt another tinge of a blush form down his neck as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he did his best not to overreact. He instead focused on carrying her a little further. She muttered something from his shoulder, he wasn't able to make out what she said, but he heard something about "Love" and "You", and he was unsure of how to feel about that. After a ways, the came another crossroads. As he was unsure of where to go, he motioned to her gently in case she had fallen asleep, and he set her down gently.

"Alright, which way do we need to go?" he asked with a small smile. "You seem to know the area better than I do, so I need you to lead me, okay?" he asked, and waited her response quietly while he still soaked in the moment, still feeling the warmth of her body against his, and feeling a tinge of wanting it back, of not setting her down. He ignored that feeling for now, as it would be a talk and action for another time.

Hikoru had begun to walk, with Kityuisa still being held in his arms. With her arms wrapped around his neck, she was definitely more comfortable. With each step he took, she grew more and more relaxed. The movements bringing a sense of safety. Being held by this man made Kityuisa feel like nothing could harm her. So she let the gentle sound of his feet on the road, along with his soft breathing lull her into a sweet and innocent slumber.

Kityuisa was woken up by a gentle nudge. She let out a yawn, before turning her head to nuzzle her face into Hikoru's neck. She adjusted her position slightly, letting out a weird noise. As Hikoru bent to put her down, she went with the flow. Now standing on her two feet. She wiped her eyes, before blinking them open. Her sleepy facial expression looking at Hikoru. "That was really comfortable.." When Hikoru asked which direction to go. She turned around, looking at the two paths in front of her. Kityuisa wasn't sure where they were... She opened her UI, pulling up her map to figure out their location. She had fallen asleep after all, it was only natural to be slightly disorientated.

She tracked the spot they were to the spot where their goal was. It wasn't too far, just to the right actually. Kityuisa grinned back at Hikoru, "This way!" She waved at Hikoru before walking excitedly forwards. A few moments passed and the objective was in view. Kityuisa's eyes began to sparkle as she saw the beauty that laid out in front of her, she turned back to Hikoru. "Beautiful.. isn't it?" (Location)

Hikoru felt a redder blush form on his face as she nuzzled her face into his neck. Then she made a weird sound, and he coughed awkwardly to try and dissipate the sound in his mind as he set her down. After she took a minute to wake up, rubbing her eyes and everything. She spoke that it was comfortable. He gave a small sigh and smiled. "Well next time, lets try a piggy back ride. It'll be a little more comfortable to me." He said with a chuckle. "But it was fun yes." She opened up her UI, and he followed as she pointed to the right. She motioned to where they were looking, and he was... in awe. It was gorgeous scenery. He took a mental snapshot of this moment, and thought that he would try to remake this when he got home on his laptop. He was unable to find words for a few moments, but he smiled and looked at the flowing river.

"I have to say, it's gorgeous..." He spoke quietly, and he had wished that he could have brought Aru so he could see this. He was sure the apprentice would like the area as a getaway spot, but at the same time he wanted his own getaway spot that his apprentice couldn't find him. He went over to a nearby patch of grass and laid down, feeling the rays of the sun against his skin and sighing happily, enjoying the feeling and serenity. He motioned next to him. "Come here, lets relax for a bit."

Kityuisa grinned, "It's a deal then!" The flowers set out in front of them. Kityuisa found the sight breathtaking, glancing up at Hikoru she grinned, "Tell me! Any of these flowers catch your eye?" Kityuisa watched as Hikoru laid down in the grass. She saw as he motioned to the grass next to him. Kityuisa followed his invitation and was now settling down next to him. The grass was super comfortable, Kityuisa was laying down but propped herself up on one arm, turning her body more towards Hikoru so they could enjoy each other's company. She began to lightly play with the grass, wanting Hikoru to come up with something to say, she stayed silent.

She plucked up some grass fiddling it in her fingers, her gaze set downwards to the soft green patch. Today was a nice day, the weather was cool. It wasn't too hot or too cold. The sound of the water gave her ease, making her feel utterly relaxed. I should make a flower crown... Kityuisa glanced up at the flowers around them. Which flowers should I use? I could also teach Hikoru how to make them...

Hikoru looked over his shoulder at Kityuisa, noticing that she was asking if any of the flowers caught his eye. He was about to make a remark, but he realized that it was almost at the same level as flirting, if not actually flirting, and he immediately decided against it. He looked around at all the flowers, but none of them truly had gained his attention. He shook his head. "No, sorry." he said with a sad tone, then he rested his head back into his arms, which rested above his head. He enjoyed the serenity of the area, the running water and the tweeting of the birds above him, event the buzzing of small bees and dragonflies around him put him at ease, and he closed his eyes to enjoy the moment.

He didn't realize that he had zoned out to the point of dozing, but he had found himself in a deep sleep, his breathing lowering and his body reaching a level of relaxed not seen in a long time. He was not such a bad breather as to snore, but his breathing did get a bit heavier, and would be noticeable to anyone that was close to him.

Kityuisa puffed her cheeks, No flowers catch his eye? She sat up all the way now, crawling over to a few flowers, her fingers wrapped around a few of them, plucking them up from the ground. Whilst the birds let out their song, Hikoru began to utterly relax. Kityuisa glanced back to find him fast asleep. She grinned, Hopefully this makes him happy. Kityuisa picked flower, after flower. She first wove them into a rather elegant crown. She grabbed a few of the leaves here and there until it was shaped in the shape of a circular figure. She tested it on her head, happy when it fit perfectly. (Kit's Flower Crown). Then she grabbed a few more. She continued her weaving as she formed a second crown. This one being Hikoru's. (Here). She made her way back towards Hikoru. He was still fast asleep, so she crouched closer and closer. Her fingers holding the crown above his sleeping body. His breathing, gentle yet heavier than usual. 

Her gaze glanced at his lips, Thus the frog became a prince with a kiss from a princess.. Kityuisa shook her thoughts away, a wide blush spreading across her face. She looked at Hiko's sleeping facial expression. The innocence and relaxation was clear. He really is attractive. She held her hand back from lightly touching his face, instead placing the crown behind his head. She would show him when he woke up. She decided to relax as well, so she laid down on the grass, right next to Hikoru. Their bodies almost touching. She glanced at the clouds before letting the fresh water and floral scents of the area surrounding them to lull her as well into a gentle sleep. This place is so magically romantic..

Kityuisa was fast asleep, but her body moved on its own free will. Her mind was unable to stop her from moving around in her sleep, until her body was resting partially on Hikoru's. Her head was nestled between his shoulder and his chest, perfectly comfortable. Her arms drawing across her chest, lightly touching his own. If he were to turn towards her, and if he were to wrap one arm around her body, the other around her head, they would be the perfect definition of cute. (By that I mean THIS)

Hikoru felt his mind wandering to multiple scenarios within his dreams. Many things that he thought he had long forgotten or had thought he had gotten over. His mind thought of the Rohk fight, the screeching giant Falcon still sending shudders down his spine. He had tried to run, but the creature just picked him up, then killed his comrade Azide. He murmured in his sleep inaudible things that made no sense. But to Hikoru, those were the only things that he could think to say in the fear that he felt. He needed comfort, and he felt the body next to him. Within his sleep, he rolled over and curled an ark around Kityuisa, and he squeezed tight, letting the fear roll off of him as the comfort of another person calmed his soul much more than he had been able to in a long time. He breathed in deeply, then let out a large, ragged breath as his heart rate decreased, and his mind rested again, the nightmares leaving his mind once again, for now.