[PP - F1] Picking Out a Swimsuit

It was a fresh day, and the sun was shining bright in the sky. Fuyuno was walking around the shops of the «Town of Beginnings» again, although today she was intend on having the day off. A lot had happened over the last couple of days, and she wanted to take a break from it all. As she walked away from a shop, a player wearing a hood over their face approached her from out of nowhere. "Hey kid, I've got some free info for ya if yer willing to listen." This caught Fuyuno's attention, and curiosity, very quickly, and she nodded in confirmation to hearing the player out. Giggling slightly, the player continued; "Alrighty then! Word says there's a player hosting a summer party on one of the higher floors. It sounds like fun and apparently anyone and everyone is invited, so you should go! It's on floor twenty-four at the Ocean Waves Manor near Raitoburū Bay. Oh, the player hosting the party goes by the name of Kityuisa by the way, and she has advertised that there will be competitions held, along with prizes. Since it's advertised as a summer beach party, it's advised that you bring your best swimsuit if you want something good to happen! That's about everything I know about it, so give it some thought. I'll be off now to keep spreading the word, so make sure to think it over!" With that the mysterious player left, and Fuyuno waved cheerfully after them.

Oh wow, a summer beach party! That sounds so fun! I've never been to the beach before! And Kityuisa is the host, so I already know one person who will be there! I can't wait! As she cheered to herself excitedly in silence, she just happened to notice her own reflection in the window of one of the nearby shops. This sparked a sudden realization in her that soured her excitement a bit; That's right, I don't have a swimsuit! She pondered what to do about this predicament, but to her recollection there weren't any shops in the «Town of Beginnings» that featured swimwear. This brought her to the conclusion that she would need to ask for help from one of the friends she had made over the last couple days. Hmm... Kirbs seemed really strong, so I'll bet she's busy getting even stronger right now. Kityuisa is strong too, and she's even the host, so I should let her focus on what she's doing. Solei's a boy so he's out! That just leaves Krysta, Athena, and ... I don't think I should ask Ennakai either; they seem kinda weird. Just as she had narrowed her options to 2 choices, she caught sight of a familiar face close by. Completely forgetting her train of thought, she darted towards the brown-haired woman and tugged on her top to get Athena's attention. She then navigated her menu, which she started becoming more familiar with recently, to send the woman a message.

Athena! If it's not to much trouble, I need your help!

(1v1 social thread with @Athena)

Athena was on floor one, as per usual in the church. She had just finished eating breakfast with the kids, and now she was going out to make her rounds in the main city streets. On her way out, a small blonde boy reached for the bottom of her armor, "S-Sensei.." The kiddo was holding a brown teddy bear. Athena smiled, crouching down and hugged the 8 year old, whose mine was stuck at age 6. Athena kissed the top of his head, "It'll be okay, little Atom." She tuffled with his hair before standing back up, "I'll be back don't worry!" And then she left the church, making her way to the streets.

Athena was literally strolling when all of a sudden Fuyuno appeared out of nowhere. She tugged on her outfit before the message of a ding sounded. Athena read it, her eyebrows furrowing, concern filling her gaze, "What's up, Fuyu?" Athena was worried, but knew that Fuyuno would tell her what was going on.

When Athena faced her, Fuyuno let go of her clothes and took a step back to give her space. Despite this, she looked up at the woman with a pleading expression. She was so excited that she nearly forgot that she needed to send a message to explain still. Upon remembering, she typed a message again and sent it.

I need help with something! I recently heard that a friend of mine is holding a party soon and I really want to go! The thing is, it's a beach party and I don't have a swimsuit! I don't think any stores in this city sell swimsuits, so I was hoping you could help me find somewhere to shop and pick a swimsuit. I'd be really, really thankful if you could help me! You're the only one I can really turn to right now!

Despite her earlier deductions, she still didn't want to put Krysta so far out of her way since she didn't know where the woman lived and Athena was already there. As the woman would read the message, Fuyuno would gaze up at her with fingers interlocked together at her breast as if begging.

Athena smiled as the message popped up on her screen. She nodded her head, "Of course Fuyu!" She patted the girl on the head, "There's actually a nice tailor right up the road!" Athena began to walk a certain way, "What kind of swimsuit were you thinking of?" Athena wanted as much details as she could get from the short red eyed girl. 

Her fingers clasped behind her back as she walked. "How have you been anyways? What's new with you?" Athena kept walking, hoping that Fuyuno were following her. "For myself personally, i've just been bouncing floor to floor... Looking for things for the kids in the orphanage. I like helping out, and I love the kids so..." Athena just chuckled, "They hold a special place in my heart." She felt her eyes twinkle as she spoke of her prized children. "They are like my own, and I will always be there for them. Just like i'll always be here for you." She glanced back at Fuyuno.

When Athena agreed to help her Fuyuno smiled brightly with appreciation, and when she began patting her on the head the smile quickly became one of warm content for the affection as her eyes clothes. Once the girl felt the pressure of the hand release from her head, she opened her eyes again and began following the woman down the road. When Athena asked about the kind of swimsuit she would want, Fuyuno had to put some thought into it. She had only ever worn her traditional school-issued swimsuit, even when her parents had brought her to the beach, so she wanted to wear something different for once. This whole event was like an adventure to her, so she felt it she should just go for it while she was already being adventurous.

As they walked together, Fuyuno heard Athena ask how she had been doing, and listened to her describe her own well-being. She felt an incredible sense of joy and warmth to Athena's talk about how she felt about the children she looked after, and when the woman extended the sentiment to Fuyuno her eyes sparkled with appreciation, mouth slightly agape. The silver-haired girl was so overjoyed that she shoved her face into the woman's midriff as she wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug. After holding Athena like this for a bit, she separated from her so she could type a message out for her.

Thank you so much for what you said! It made me really happy! I'll do whatever I can to help you out too! I've been doing okay, but it's been difficult trying to learn this game. I still haven't finished the first quests. For my swimsuit I don't have any designs in mind, as long as it's not a school swimsuit. I want to try wearing something really cute!

Athena's eyes brightened as she felt Fuyuno warp her arms around her body, her face buried in her torso. Athena hugged her back before Fuyuno released her hold. The message sounded and Athena opened it instantly. She read it swiftly before grinning at Fuyuno. "I know you'll always be around to catch me too, so no worries! It sure is difficult. Is there any way I can be of assistance?" Athena would be ready to be Fuyuno's shield or sword.. Whatever she needed. "As for that swimsuit, this guy can definitely make you whatever you want! We can definitely steer away from the school swimsuit path." Athena once again began to walk, the shop coming into sight, "In fact, there it is now." She pointed with her finger. She headed inside, holding the door open for Fuyuno.

Once inside, she grinned, it was cozy and had a lovely setting. The man rumbled happily as the two entered. "Hey there misses, what can I getcha today?" Athena grinned, "A cute swimsuit for her~" Athena held out her hands, showing Fuyuno, "Her name's Fuyuno, and my name is Athena." She placed her hand over her heart, "I'll be relaying Fuyuno's messages to you, as she uses the UI to speak."