[PP-F2] Crap, She's Back! <<Return of the Queen>>

Kirbs sniffed as she kept her eyes solely trained on the ground, well, that was the case until she heard some shouts and the loud buzzing of giant frekin' bees. Her lip curled over as she almost scoffed in disgust. God, she hated these bug mobs. 

"Alright," she slapped her cheeks lightly as she suddenly felt her adrenaline spike. "No time to wait... just fight!" She mumbled as she dashed into the battle. All dark thoughts momentarily left her as she charged in between the two bees. Her breath hitched in her throat as she used a sword art she has once loved so much, now it really just reminded her of bad times, really bad times. 

No, that was bad thinking! Just be happy! Well, it was more easier said than done, what was also more easier said than done was hitting a damn bee. She managed to lower the second one quite a bit at least. "Alright, aim for the first one. I'll take care of the second one!" She called over to Vigilon and Alec.

Spoiler

ID: 122287

BD: 2+3=5, Miss

CD: 11,+4 EN

ID: 122288

BD: 5+3=8 Success

9x14=126-25=101 DMG

[0]Vigilon: HP 512/620EN 70/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed

[4|4]Alec: HP:  900/900 | EN:  75/82 | DMG: 4 | MIT:  134 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 18 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | Para Immune | 2 Taunt

[0|1]Kirbs: HP: 560/560 | EN: 48/56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

Enemies:

Bee Minion 1: HP 250/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT

Bee Minion 2: HP 149/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT

Alec would let out a <<Howl>>, taunting the enemy and getting their attention, while Kirbs would attack both with her spear, missing one and damaging the other. Kirbs called out for the other two to focus on the first one while she dealt with the second one. Vigilon turned toward the first bee minion. "Alright, time to show you who's boss now that you aren't paying enough attention..." He would strike at the first bee minion with All Might, bringing its HP down to red in a single hit. The Bee Minions remained focused on Alec, and attempted to attack him. The first Bee minion managed to sting him, but barely. The second one couldn't even get past the tank's armor. Both of the Bee Minions buzzed with utter frustration, being taunted by a foe they couldn't properly sting. Having a tank around really helped, especially when there was no paralysis to stop him. "I should thank him when the quest is done. I've got the feeling that tanks don't get the thanks they deserve, after all they do." He thought.

@Alec @Kirbs

ID# 122412 BD: 7+1=8(hit)

ID# 122413 MD: 6+1=7(hit)

ID# 122414 MD: 2+1=3(Miss)

All Might: 15x15-25=200 damage to Bee Minion 1

Thorns Damage: Bee Minion 1 takes 46 Damage

[2|0]Vigilon: HP 512/620EN 55/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed

[4|4]Alec: HP:  899/900 | EN:  75/82 | DMG: 4 | MIT:  134 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 18 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | Para Immune | 2 Taunt

[0|1]Kirbs: HP: 560/560 | EN: 48/56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

Enemies:

Bee Minion 1: HP 4/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT

Edited by Vigilon

Alec watched as the younger man darted forward and delivered a mighty blow to the first Bee Minion dropping it's health clear down I to the red with a single strike. "Nicely done both of you!" The large heavily muscled tank said with appreciation and respect in his voice. "With the pair of you fishing out damage like this these mobs don't stand a chance against us." Alec called out happily with joy and excitement in his voice as he tried to activate a Sword Art but the game refused to acknowledge his request slowing his attack speed and giving the Bee Minion a chance to dodge his attack as it flitted out of the way nimbly. Alec let out a heavy sigh as he brought his shield back up in front of himself and prepared to defend against the Bee Minions. "All right Miss Kirbs! You're up little one! Let's see what you got!" The large Tank called out cheerily with a broad smile across his face. "Show em what for!" Alec bellowed by way of encouragement and support.

@Kirbs

Spoiler

Lightning Axe to Bee Minion 1:

Roll: 122433

BD: 4 (Miss)

2|0]Vigilon: HP 512/620EN 55/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed

[4|4]Alec: HP:  900/900 | EN:  76/82 | DMG: 4 | MIT:  134 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 18 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | Para Immune | 2 Taunt

Enemies:

Bee Minion 1: HP 50/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT

Edited by Alec

Kirbs nodded her head and charged after the second bee. She was pretty sure that the two would be able to kill the second bee relatively soon, but if not, she was down to kill it, too, y'know. She was always up for digging her spear into something, that was normal, right?

She activated a sword art and threw all her ferocity at the second bee minion-- which was probably just overkill at this point. 

Her spear jabbed harshly and repeatedly at the bee's abdomen, leaving a bright red grid texture all over the area. With one last force of energy, she dug her spear all the way through the bee's abdomen. "This is for bloody stinging me when I was twelve," she hissed right before the mob exploded into the air. 

God, how many more of these things did they have to kill? Her energy bar didn't go on forever y'know.

Spoiler

ID: 122445

BD: 4+3= 7, Success

CD: 12, +4 EN

14x14= 196-25=171 DMG

2|0]Vigilon: HP 512/620EN 55/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed

[4|4]Alec: HP:  900/900 | EN:  76/82 | DMG: 4 | MIT:  134 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 18 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | Para Immune | 2 Taunt

[0|2]Kirbs: HP: 560/560 | EN: 37/56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

Enemies:

Bee Minion 2: HP 0/250, 125 DMG, 25 MI

Alec would call out his appreciation, and swing his axe at the first bee minion, although the attack missed. Kirbs would let loose one of her stronger sword arts, finishing off the second Bee Minion. Vigilon would attempt to use the Sword Art known as Five Swords, but even while distracted, the Bee Minion's constant movement, buzzing around its target, caused Vigilon to chop nothing but air. The Bee Minion, on the other hand, dodged the tank's axe, and would buzz around, hoping to find a chink in the armor as it repeatedly tried to sting him, solely focused on killing him specifically. It had no such luck, and was only further infuriated by how this warrior's armor seemed like an impenetrable wall, the sturdiest hive wall it could think of. If buzzing sounds could be heard in tones that portrayed aggravation, that would be what was heard. Vigilon knew he needed to think carefully on this one, he would need to have a careful approach to this, assuming the others miss as well.

@Alec @Kirbs

ID# 122446 BD: 3+1=4(Miss), CD: 8(recovered 3 Energy)

ID# 122447 MD: 3+1=4(Miss)

[2]Vigilon: HP 512/620EN 56/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed

[4]Alec: HP:  900/900 | EN:  76/82 | DMG: 4 | MIT:  134 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 18 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | Para Immune | 2 Taunt

[0]Kirbs: HP: 560/560 | EN: 37/56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

Enemies:

Bee Minion 1: HP 4/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT

Bee Minion 2: HP 0/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT

Edited by Vigilon

Alec watched as the young red head burst forward like a tiny red headed dervish slashing and stabbing with reckless abandon destroying the second Bee Minion causing it to explode. Then he saw as Vigilon rushed forward missing his attack. Alec let out a heartfelt sigh of understanding. "I feel your pain Vigilon. I hate the agility of some of these mobs." The large man offered in understanding. As he tried to activate one of his Sword Arts but the game refused to respond to his request and his attacks speed and timing was slowed allowing the Bee Minion to dodge flitting away dodging the large Tank's attack. "Looks like it's all up to you Miss Kirbs." The large man said. "You may not need other people, but other people do rely on and need you for help and support." The large man said as he glanced over to the young woman. "THAT'S how we're all going to survive this. By relying on one another for support and strength." The large man finished with a touch of hope in his voice.

@Kirbs

Roll: 122449

BD: 3 (Miss)

[2]Vigilon: HP 512/620EN 56/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed

[5]Alec: HP:  900/900 | EN:  76/82 | DMG: 4 | MIT:  134 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 18 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | Para Immune | 2 Taunt

[0]Kirbs: HP: 560/560 | EN: 37/56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

Enemies:

Edited by Alec

Kirbs looked at the bee in turmoil. Well shoot. Her throat felt all tight all of a sudden and she couldn't help but cough. Why did she have to be the one to take care of it? Like, sure, she said that she was going to if they couldn't but come on!

Looks like she couldn't really trust people to do some things, either. 

She sighed and charged in after the bee. 

Okay, well, maybe that wasn't such a good idea? She missed... by a hair. The bee had just narrowly buzzed away before her spear could touch the damn black and white fuzz on its body. 

She face palmed herself. Maybe she couldn't trust herself to do [doo doo], too. God, she was pathetic. If she couldn't finish a simple quest mob, what was she good for anymore?

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

She couldn't do anything right. Not anymore, at least.

ID: 122572

BD: 2+3=5, Fail

CD: 10, +4 EN

[2]Vigilon: HP 512/620EN 56/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed

[5]Alec: HP:  900/900 | EN:  76/82 | DMG: 4 | MIT:  134 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 18 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | Para Immune | 2 Taunt

[0]Kirbs: HP: 560/560 | EN: 40/56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

Enemies:

The Bee minion kept buzzing with aggravation, knowing it was losing the fight. Vigilon tried to attack the Bee Minion again, but the oversized bee moved out of the way for every single strike. "Oh, come on, why won't you just die already?" The Bee minion would manage to sting Alec again, but the Bee minion forgot to notice the thorns. The Bee Minion's remaining HP depleted to zero, and it shattered. Vigilon simply blinked. "Huh. I actually didn't think that would work." Maybe next time, they would enter the battle prepared. Maybe Alec should make the first move against them next time. Perhaps this was one of those moments in the gameplay of an RPG where you never know when important fights are going to show up. "I really never expected this. Think we should rest a bit before we move on? We may need the energy...and maybe some HP." Vigilon suggested, looking to his HP and energy meters.

@Alec @Kirbs

ID# 122606 BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

ID# 122607 MD: 6+1=7(Hit)

[2]Vigilon: HP 512/620EN 54/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed

[0]Kirbs: HP: 560/560 | EN: 40/56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD

Enemies:

Bee Minion 1: HP 0/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT

Edited by Vigilon

Alec nodded to the other man. "Sure we can rest up a bit. That's sounds like a smart idea." The large man said with a nod of his head and a quirk of the corner of his mouth as he looked around their surroundings eyeing the area with a critical eye. "So I'll go ahead and switch back to my Forearm Axe for now." The large man stated. "Those Bee Minions don't seem terribly though, but with a little more damage maybe we can roll any more we find easier." The heavily muscled Tank offered with a shrug and a cocking of his head. Even though he fought the urge with all his might the large man found his gaze drift over to the young red head and rest there protectively for a few heart beats before he was able to tear it away as he opened his inventory and swapped out his Tanking trinket for his weapon again. He would definitely change back before the Queen he thought to himself. No way he was spending another fight stun locked and frozen in place as he watched mobs tear around the battle field attacking whomever they chose. No Sir. Not on his watch. Not again. The large man thought sternly to himself.

@Kirbs 

Traded out Amulet of Unrestrained Hate for Forearm Axe

Edited by Alec

Kirbs sighed in relief as the last bee minion fell. Crud, there was going to have to be a few more before the Queen would come out. That was utter horse bull[doo doo]. 

Her eyes trailed over to Vigilon's health bar. The redhead whistled lowly as she turned the other direction. Yeah, he should probably heal up just a tad bit before they start fighting once again. 

"Okie dokie," she yawned, plopping herself on to the ground and sitting with crossed legs. She felt like one giant wasp thing was too much for her and now she had to fight tiny bees and an even bigger wasp? That's bloody ridiculous. 

She stretched her arms and let out a small yawn. God, was she freakin' tired. Her sleep schedule was bloody everywhere, she wasn't even organized with her day anymore, it was always either eat, sleep, fight some random mobs or do some kind of bloody quest. So boring.

ID: 122654

CD: 5, No EN

40/56 EN

Vigilon listened to the other players' words. "Yeah, so, next time, I'm not going to just rush in, 'cause I found that to be a bad idea right away...upon getting stung once. I clearly don't have the Mitigation to handle them for too long if they're upon me." Vigilon took a deep breath as he looked around the basically empty area around him. He then looked back to Alec, the party tank. "By the way, thanks for how you helped out with the fight just now...I feel like tank builds like yourself are underappreciated these days, and, well, I'm pretty sure there would be plenty of dead damage dealers if it weren't for your kind of build being a thing." He sat down, which he had no clue as to whether or not it would help him recover energy. Whatever the case, there was definitely quite the fight ahead of the players.

@Alec @Kirbs

ID# 122681 CD: 11(recovered 3 additional energy), LD: 2+1=3(no chest found)

Vigilon: HP 532/620EN 58/72

Edited by Vigilon

Glanced back and forth from Kirb's to Vigilon as the pair took seats on the grass the large man continued to stand. "Hey no problem." The large man said his stern features and perpetual scowl cracking into s faint smile. "It's my pleasure. For real. I figure the game takes all kinds and honestly I grabbed this one based off what the description said. Plus I didn't figure it would matter as I was only supposed to spend an hour here before Danny jumped in. He would have picked damage for sure one of those who bounce and kick and jump and fly all over the place." The lathe man said as his hands zipped and swooped all over as he spoke. "Honestly. I like it. It fits me. I'm really a toe to toe kind of guy in the real world do I figured stick to whatcha know old man." Akec said with a chuckle as he glanced around the small clearing they were in enduring no other random wandering monsters or more bees showed up while they rested and recovered. As they relaxed Humphrey slowly and gentle inched his way closer and closer to the young red head till he was able to stretch his neck out and lay his oversized head up against her leg with a sigh.

@Kirbs