★★★Astralin★★★

751945264_AstralinGif.gif.71096da2f3d52f1b123a8f1c465a0836.gif

Username: Astralin
Birthday: October 7
Height: 5'6"(167.64 cm)

libra-cons.thumb.jpg.549a9848298f0796406e135c36f8b7c7.jpg

Background

Spoiler

So, you want to know about me, right? Sure, I'll tell you my story! I was born with the name Libra Samara Judison, and yes, my sign is Libra. My mom and some of her friends adored the stars and constellations, so she chose to name me after one, the constellation Libra! She tells me that my name means balance, because the constellation resembles a balance scale. She also told me that it could also mean justice, with one of the meanings behind the object. Yes, I could have easily gotten named after my sign, as it just so happened to be the constellation I was named after, but my mother will say it was the constellation I was named after, the sign simply being a coincidence. Well, enough about my name, so...

My childhood was fairly simple, and I had an older brother and an older sister, as well as two younger siblings(Yes, I am the middle child). I also met quite a few friends, some of them also having constellation names! Life in America seemed fairly nice, but that was before I learned of how cruel the world could be. When I was seven years old, I got into some of my older brother's books, and that's when I discovered them: Worlds of Fantasy. Tales of adventure, power, and heroics, with strong warriors and powerful mages and wizards! I started reading them, loving the tales within, and before long, I began to imagine myself as a mage! Once I had turned twelve, I discovered a way to live my imagination: Role-playing games. I'd recently received a gaming system at the time, and oh, did I love the chances I got to play as a hero in those games! Once I was fifteen, my friends and I got into Dungeons and Dragons, my big brother being the Dungeon Master! Oh, the adventures we had...but we'd be here forever if I got into detail with that!

Life in school was rough, to say the least. Not everybody thought it was normal to be named after a constellation, aside from Leo. It was insanely difficult to be in a good social position, due to the one I started with due to the um, coincidence of my first friend group... Yes, they were all named after constellations, like me(which, oddly enough, was part of what got us to form into a group in the first place), but the kinds of constellations...and there were twelve of us...I think you know the answer.

That's right, we were labeled the Zodiac Squad. And that made making friends outside the group a whole lot harder. 

And the difficulty of all those subjects was hard enough! It wasn't like it could easily be done by a single person alone! I even had trouble sleeping sometimes, and my, did that have quite the negative effects on me...as my life continued, I ended up getting deeper into gaming and roleplaying, no surprise there. Sometimes I did it to cope with my frustrations, and that did not always go as expected. Well, at least I had my BFF, Gemini, to hang out with if there was no one else.

Keeping up with life when I finished High school wasn't the simplest thing to do, but that wouldn't stop me! I managed to get a part time job, and I thought everything was going to fall into place from there...boy, was I wrong. I had began to hear of a game called Sword Art Online, the first VRMMORPG. I was excited by this news, and I began to save up for the game and the NerveGear. On the day of the release, I placed the NerveGear on my head, and spoke the words that would change my life forever... "Link Start!"

When I arrived, the first thing I would notice was that there was no such thing as Magic...which would prove to be a challenge for me. It would become even more challenging when The game's creator had revealed the truth about this game....I was in for the ride of my life. Danger, monsters, warriors...but no magic.

animesher.com_sena-kashiwazaki-954911.jpg.a72629cca0343e766e38adebaf799667.jpg

Personality

Spoiler

blue-light-shining-from-darkness_48799-908.jpg.b93783cdae815edf05c08e9162688345.jpg

Virtues

Spoiler

Caring: I have a kind heart, so I am driven to help others when they are in need. It warms my heart when I see them get up on, or back up on their feet, and to see a thankful smile makes me feel I am doing what I am meant to do. I have learned to recognize genuine needs to avoid being taken advantage of, although I believe I may have yet to learn every nasty trick those kinds of people have for me...

Strong-Willed: Once I stick to something, I don't want to abandon it until it gets done or proves to be impossible. I can definitely see reason, though, and analyze a situation to see whether or not I can take it on. If I can, don't expect to be able to stop me!

Justified: My mother always told me I had a strong sense of Justice, no matter what form it came in, or what method is used to bring it. I have a real distaste for evil and its corruptions, despite having flaws myself. My moral heart drives me to do battle with such atrocities, and it feels incredible to prevail! Nothing will stop me from at least trying to make the world a better place! ...Rather, whichever world I'm in, that is.

istockphoto-1131307212-170667a.jpg.6a8eab1d11b609904e66c2b50978a0dc.jpg

Flaws

Spoiler

Reactive: "Think before you speak", right? Well, not with me. If something grabs my attention, for better or for worse, I am likely to react, and when I do, expect me to react strongly. When aggravated or taunted, expect me to be provoked. If told about something that I find exciting or super-cute, expect me to squeal with joy(no, not a boar squeal, silly)!

Merciless Fighter: I wouldn't approach me as an enemy, if I were you. I don't prefer to let my enemies get away, should I be capable of handling them. I use every last trick in the book I can think of, and I will not hesitate to obliterate, humiliate, and throw my foes into disarray.

Emotional: You may say this one is really similar to "Reactive", but it isn't, it simply connects to that flaw often, as well as other traits, too. While this flaw can be seen as a virtue often, with my cheerful attitude that is often seen, shining bright like a star, there are also the moments when my anger burns with a fiery passion! Those are but two examples, there are many ways my emotions can come out!

Edited by Astralin
  • 1 year later...

0cfbdaba2bdbb0a1232db4169444e15e-700.thumb.jpg.85f600efe18779512a8512b5e60d3341.jpg

Stats and Skills

Spoiler

Main Stats:

Level: 33

Paragon Level: 8(Paragon Stat rewards: HP +20, EN +2, SP +5)

Experience: 73027

To next level: 1473

Paragon Rewards:

Lv. 5 - Laurel Wreath (Earn Col equivalent to 15% of player’s EXP earned in thread)

Total Skill Points: 165

Available Skill Points: 17

Spent Skill Points: 148

Battle Stats:

HP: 680

Energy: 86

Base Damage: 23(MA Rank 5[7], CM: DMG[12], MA Ferocity[2], Athletics[1])

Mitigation: 20(Cloth Armor Rank 5)

Accuracy: 2(Amulet of Aknossoth)

Evasion: 3(Nebula Librae[2], Nimble[1])

Recovery: 4

Loot Die: 0

Additional conditions:

[None Yet]

Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 5(30 SP)

Combat Mastery: Damage(13 SP)

Cloth Armor Rank 5(30 SP)

Quick Change(8 SP)

Extra Skills:

First Aid Rank 5(30 SP)

Mods:

Athletics(4 SP)

Energize(5 SP)

Barrier(6 SP)

Addons:

Martial Arts Ferocity(6 SP)

Martial Arts Stamina(4 SP)

Nimble(6 SP)

Field Medic(6 SP)

Profession(Crafting): TBD

Profession(Gathering): TBD

c3ae938e1eeb7f561e803ef3a8deec33.thumb.jpg.7100ae224759662ea9746a8d4790e790.jpg

Inventory

Spoiler

Equipment:

Glowing Embers

Spoiler

Item Name: Glowing Embers
Tier: 3
Item Type: Handwraps
Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Burn
Description: A set of Handwraps that seem to have glowing embers on them at all times. On occasion, the handwraps may come ablaze and spread their flames to another during an attack.

Zero Degree Chill

Spoiler

Item Name: Zero Degree Chill
Tier: 3
Item Type: Handwraps
Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Freeze, Accuracy
Description: Formed from the remains of the Absolute Zero, This set of handwraps, while surprisingly smooth, is chilling to the touch, and may freeze whatever they come in forceful contact with.

Amulet of Aknossoth

Spoiler

Item Name: Amulet of Aknossoth
Item Tier: 3
Item Type: Jewelry
Quality: Perfect

Item Enhancements: Accuracy(2), Recovery
Description: A silver necklace with a diamond-shaped pendant. The pendant has a clear crystal, round cut, in its center, the socket for it appearing reminiscent of a shining, solar corona. Inscribed on the back of the pendant, is the Constellation known as Corona Borealis, the Northern Crown. In dark environments, the gemstone begins to glow, bringing light to the darkness, and allowing one to see more clearly in it. For reasons yet unknown, the wearer's eyes will glow when activating skills or sword arts.

Nebula Librae

Spoiler

Name: Nebula Librae
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Tier: 4
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion(2), Recovery
Description: A lovely, mystifying, highly comfortable flowing dress, the skirt of the dress being a high low skirt as to allow proper leg movement, Short skirt at front, mid-calf-skirt at back. The hem begins at the waist, and the sleeves of this dress are long and reach the wrists, and happen to be flounce sleeves. The dress, in color, appears to be a mixture of various purple hues, as though giving off the illusion of a nebula among the stars. The dress also seems to sparkle, but said sparkles seem to be more noticeable at nighttime or in dark environments. On the back of this dress, however, appear to be a set of shimmering marks appearing like stars, clearly arranged as the Constellation Libra. The sort of cloths used to make this dress, however, remain unknown.

Temporary Resources:

Pumpkin Seeds: 134

Tags: 3

Consumables:

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Teleport Crystal x1

Unidentified items:

Tier 4 Perfect  Cloth Armor (2) | [202384] | [202403]
Tier 4 Perfect Handwraps (2) | [202384] | [202403]
Tier 4 Rare Armor (1) | [202404]
Tier 4 Rare Trinket (2) | [202402] | [202484]

Tier 3 Perfect Cloth Armor (x3) 

Special Items:

Nebulae Yokan Block (1) | Perfect Dessert | PROSPERITY III

Memory of Champions Lost [Consumable]:  Lasts 1 thread. Treat all scaling enhancement slots on a single piece of equipment as Tier 2 for the duration of the thread. Item has no effect beyond Tier 1.

Galaxial Water Snake x1
Tier 1 Unique Consumable
Provides +1 CD when rolling to train familiars in <<Taming your Friend>>. Can also be used to change a familiar’s appearance to a starry sky’s form of itself. Single-use item. CD buff lasts for one thread.

Gold Star Stickers x1
Tier 1 Unique Consumable | Charges: 3/3 | Untradable.
+1 DMG, +1 LD or +15MIT for one thread. Stacks on top of other food/alchemical consumable buffs, but does not stack with Scent of the Wild totems.

Milky Way Rail Blueprint x1
Tier 1 Unique Consumable
+1 CD to a day's worth of crafts or item identifications.

Handwritten Letter of Appreciation x1
Tier 1 Unique Consumable
Allows its user to change the name and/or description of an equipment piece

Edited by Astralin

20432805.thumb.jpg.b16da8661fdd3e49536950c06ef30e02.jpg

Roleplays

Spoiler

2.6 Roleplays:

Conversion Roleplays:

3.0 Onward:

Edited by Astralin

143044739_Screenshot2021-05-1811_47_33PM.png.39bae0e6b0ce8a2762efbf25d78bf43c.png

Fellow Shining Stars

Spoiler

Positive Relationships:

Spoiler

Aquaria[NPC](Friend): One of my real world friends, Aquarius. I encountered her over in a beach party on the 24th floor, and she has this spear with a vanity effect that causes a watery blur to appear around the blade during the use of sword arts! So cool!

Krysta(New Friend): Vigilon's girlfriend. She is a sweet girl whose refined demeanor is reminiscent of a fairytale maiden, kind of like a Princess... Could this simply be in-character behavior, or has she always been like this? She happens to be enemies with Dazia over the loss of her cousin, and is bent on vengeance. I feel so sorry for her...

Koga(New Friend): A young man who helped me through a labyrinth I entered for a quest. He seems to be considerate towards trustworthy people, so I guess I'm glad he sees me as a good person as well, 'cause I see him as a good person too. He's very wary with just about anything, but I can't blame him for that. After all, this world has left many of us worried for our lives.

Vigilon(New Friend): A kind and smol boy who was born with red eyes and has been a real help so far. He might not seem like much under the surface, aside from his apparent issue of frequent stumbles, but there's just something about him that separates him from most people...is it his mind or his heart? If it was his mind, I'd totally understand! It's nice to know there are plenty of unique individuals who embrace their uh, uniqueness!

Astreya(New Friend): A cheerful girl who I'd met a few times, but it would seem that we became friends only recently. I still don't know very much about her, but she's pretty fun to hang around.

Neutral Relationships:

Spoiler

Yona(Acquaintance): A young woman who's trying to rise up quickly. I don't know that much about her, but I wonder what exactly makes her tick... She seems to have trouble with some types of chaos, while embracing others. Is she bipolar or something?

Morningstar(Acquaintance): A young man who I met at a tournament. So far, he seems to be full of surprises, and he's also apparently a movie star? I should really try getting to know him better....maybe I could also introduce him to Yona? ........Nah, I'm not sure how well that'll work out...

Felana[NPC](Rival, Potential Friend): A fellow Mage-in-training who agreed to be my rival. She's a very interesting one, and I was excited for us to begin spurring each other on to be better!

ChaseR(Potential Friend): A blue-haired boy, who revealed his real name to me, to which I saw fit to reveal mine as well. I encountered him while out to gather Gold Stars for an event. He seems to be quiet, and...somewhat shy, it seems.

Nari-Lanreth(Unknown): A small violet haired individual who I know basically almost nothing about. She seems to be...how do I put this...socially awkward? I mean, I know I've had some social problems myself from time to time, especially during my childhood, but this girl just takes the whole cake. Poor thing...

Shay(Unknown): A girl I encountered while out to gather Gold Stars. She seems very serious, and, at least to me, has this air of mystery about her...

Dazia(Unknown): A small and angered girl shrouded in mystery. She is driven to survive, and has been the perpetrator of four player deaths...but the reasons why remain obscured, and there is much to be learned before I can really put a finger on her...

Mari(Unknown): A woman who I met at a gala. I don't know very much about her just yet, so I have yet to have any complete thoughts or opinions on her.

Quinn(Unknown): A girl who I met at a gala. She seemed to be at a great unease, and appeared to be very shy. I feel sorry for her, to be honest.

Plini(Unknown): An oddball boy who seems to have toxicology as a special interest he researches. ...Special interests...oddball...could this be one of my people, or am I just jumping to conclusions?

Gaius(Unknown): A bit of an odd fellow. He seems to react as quickly as I do, but my reactions seem to be far more pleasant...Can't he be more...well, encouraging?

Adrisse[NPC](Unknown): A young woman who had made a speech in the name of her Guild, the Knights of Avalon. Just who is she?

Negative Relationships:

Spoiler

Lethia(Sus): She snake. She sus.

2231459-bigthumbnail.jpg.22a8e545aed6b569626e5696a023f48d.jpg

The Star's Journey Thus Far

Spoiler

Proto-Arc

The Beginning

The first Arc, when Astralin begins her journey, preparing herself for the challenges that this game has for her, potentially meeting new friends along the way.

I remained in the Town of Beginnings, too scared to go outside the safe zone. I did what I could to make myself useful, however, by healing those who had fled back into the safe zone after a battle gone wrong. I knew I needed to leave at some point, but when? I eventually learned of the Martial Arts skill, and how it could be learned on the second floor. I was glad to find myself on a safe zone when I decided to teleport there, and I soon met a potential friend, who helped me out and carried me through the quest needed to gain the skill I wanted. It wasn't long before all kinds of craziness happened. A Dream, a rivalry, a celebration, and so much more! I met several people and made a few new friends, I couldn't have had a better start! Now all I need to do is pursue my path. I won't let this game get me down, I'll be a mage!

Ignition Arc

The Seeker

Astralin begins to grow in level, and she begins the next big phase of her research with her profession, as well as vanity effects, continuing to seek the closest path to that of a mage. During this time, she becomes embroiled in a serious matter or two...

---

Edited by Astralin

1009729856_Screenshot2021-05-1910_46_42PM.png.b3ce23a48f778102362f799d447babc0.png

Plot-Based Info/Items

Spoiler

Special Items/Tokens:

???(Defeat The Meta, Requires completion of <<Calming the Soul>> beforehand)
???(Clear ??? Dungeon on 22nd Floor)
???(Find the Author of the Seven Books)
???(Settle the Conflict with the Knights of Avalon)

Plot items:

Purple Essence:
A mysterious compound, few know what it truly is. A Player may carry only one Essence at a time.
"Read your surroundings, the path to victory will be clear."

Seven Books of Secrets:
(Colored ones are the ones obtained)

I II III IV V VI [VII]

Research Progress:

Skillbook: 18%
Alchemical Research: 7%

Secret Book I(Not Obtained)
Secret Book II(Not Obtained)
Secret Book III(Not Obtained)
Secret Book IV(Not Obtained)
Secret Book V(Not Obtained)