[PP-F1] An important decision <<Saying Vows>>

Xander walked out of the main area in the Town of Beginnings, looking around for the player he knew from the real world. Spotting her silver hair, he walks over to her and puts on a fake smile. “Here you go Lana.” He hands her a sandwich, sitting on a bench next to her. “Eat up, we’ve got some hunting to do. The durability is low too, so make it quick.” He says, taking a bite of his sandwich. Listening to the players around him while he eats, the man looks deep in thought, hearing their every word. One makes a comment about the nearest hunting grounds and a smile places itself on his face.

”Too late.” He grabs her hand and takes off running in one direction, making his way towards the area the player had mentioned. The gate placed itself into his view and his smile only grew. “We have to get more stuff to become stronger.” He says, jumping down the stairs and landing on the ground, stumbling a little. He smiles and keeps running towards the area someone had brought up.

@Alana

Spoiler

Alana Lv1

20 HP / 2 EN
1 DMG / 18 THORNS

Skills:
First Aid Rank 1

Weapons:
Vanity Rapier

Armor: 
>> Basic Armor (T1) : Rare
                  ♥ Thorns +9
                  ♥ Thorns +9

A sandwich was randomly placed in Alana's hands and before she even had time to react to the food she was grabbed and dragged towards the exit of the city. Alana couldn't help but roll her eyes on the inside. Xander was definitely something else. But that made her all that more inclined to be around him. Alana held the sandwich in one hand, taking a bite as she was half-dragged across the city. Her feet taking movement. Her body moving swiftly as she followed Xander. Alana followed in pursuit, jumping down the stairs, shoving the rest of the sandwich in her mouth. As Xander stumbled a bit, so did she. He still had a hold of her hand, which made his actions her actions as well. 

Alana didn't even have a chance to say anything as Xander took off yet again. The Town of Beginnings fading behind them as they neared the hunting grounds. After having a meal while on the run, Alana was pumped up. The run had caused her blood to stream through her body, seeping excitement and energy into her body. She would be fighting alongside Xander, acting as his support. "Let's do this!" She watched as two boars came into view. She let her body grow free. She pulled her fist back, launching it in the direction of the boar. "You fight the other one! I've got this one! Don't worry about me!" She had narrowly missed the first boar, but by initiating the attack, the boar had its gaze fixated on her. 

Spoiler

BD: 2

Party

♥[1-0] Alana | 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 1 DMG | 18 THORNS
     ♥[0-0] Pisces | 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 4 DMG

Enemy

♥   Boar 1 | 10/10 HP | 3 DMG
     ♥   Boar 2 | 10/10 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Alana

Xander laughed as she attacked first, missing by just a little. His hand climbed up and he drew his broken blade from behind his back. “Next time aim for the damn thing.” He spins, taking a wild slash at the beast, missing narrowly himself as his smile disappears. “Close, but no cigar.” He smiles making taunting faces at the tiny creature. The creature charges and he moves out of the way, but it hits the girl behind him. “Maybe fighting back to back isn’t a good idea with two enemies like this.” He jokes innocent. It’s black fur combined with it’s tusks made it a scary creature to mess with. Xander was sure he could handle them, especially considering how big and weak they were. Made for an easy target and easy to kill.

He appears to be having a tad bit too much fun as he almost dances, waiting for her to attack again so he can show her up. “Careful, these things might hurt ya.” He looks at the boar and a little quieter says, “I wouldn’t though... I’d go real easy on ya.” A small chuckle can be heard from his direction. It’s not that she couldn’t hear what he said but rather that he didn’t want her to know he wanted her to hear. Let’s see her reaction.

Spoiler

ID: 122125

BD: 1 (miss)

-2 EN

MD: 6 (hit)

20 - 3 = 17 HP

10 - 18 = 0 HP

(Boar 2 Dies)

ID: 122126

MD: 3 (Boar 1 Misses)

Party

[1-0] Alana | 17/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 1 DMG | 16 THORNS
     [0-0] Pisces | 20/20 HP | 0/2 EN | 4 DMG

Enemy

Boar 1 | 10/10 HP | 3 DMG
        Boar 2 | 0/10 HP | 3 DMG [DEAD]

Edited by Pisces

"How's this for aiming?" Alana pulled back her fist and ran at the boar, her fist making contact, making it let out a little 'skree' as it was staggering backwards. "I think, you just need to focus on hitting the damn thing." Alana winked, before letting out a small laugh. Her body was then pushed back by the other boar, the one she never attacked. It charged at her, pushing it's tusks up against her, piercing her skin. Alana watched as her thorns was whipped into action, the Boar bursting into pixels. She grinned at Xander, "Ha! Not as good as me just yet, Xander." She stuck her tongue out before hearing him speak, "Oh?" She thought she had misheard the boy. His speech being rather sexual in nature. Alana just nodded her head, "Y-you do that." She still wasn't exactly sure with what he said, "Anyways~ Let's focus on the fight at hand." She faced the boar. If it attacked her, then it would die. If it attacked Xander, she would heal him. 

Spoiler

BD: 8

LD: 16
CD: 5

Rare Weapon
ID 122151a

Uncommon Consumable 
ID 122151b

Party

[2] Alana | 17/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 1 DMG | 18 THORNS
     [0] Pisces | 20/20 HP | 0/2 EN | 4 DMG

Enemy

Boar 1 | 9/10 HP | 3 DMG
        Boar 2 | Dead

+1 T1 Rare Weapon
+1 T1 Uncommon Consumable
+50 Col
+2 T1 Materials

Edited by Alana

Xander smiles as her reaction shows just confusion, and she manages to land her next attack. He looks at her and flips his sword out, “Why do you just use your hands? It seems like it’s more dangerous to do that than actually just duel the strongest player around.” He slashes at the boar, coming up short again. “I know you don’t have the Martial arts skill.” He says, jumping up over to the other side of the boar right as it starts charging towards his friend again. The collision gets engrained in his mind, watching her get hit again broke his little tiny heart and yet he couldn’t help but smile. Landing naturally with his hands in his pockets and his sword on his back he sits on a rock, resting his chin on his knees with a bright smile.

”Why do I bring a healer if she’s the one who needs healing?” He asks sarcastically, looking up at her health bar in the corner of his screen. They’d been in a party for so long it’s just always been up there. A good way to keep tabs on a friend. She’s really good at taking hits though... “Hey Lana, do you wanna... maybe... I don’t know...” he looks down at the ground, feigning embarrassment and looking up from the corner of his eye. “Buy me dinner?” His smile crosses his face once more as he holds out a thumbs up towards her.

Spoiler

ID: 122159

BD: 1 (Miss)

MD: 7 (Hit, Thorns Proc)

Boar 1 attacks Alana

17 - 3 = 14 HP

9 - 18 = 0 HP (Boar 1 Dies)

Party

[2] Alana | 14/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 1 DMG | 18 THORNS
     [0] Pisces | 20/20 HP | 0/2 EN | 4 DMG

Enemy

Boar 1 | Dead
        Boar 2 | Dead

Edited by Pisces

Alana watched as the boar attacked her, before bursting into pixels. "Well that was easy enough." She dusted off her hands in a clapping manor before grinning, "At least my fists make contact with the things! You can't land you're attacks for your life!" Alana rolled her eyes before glancing at her health. After Pisces mentioned her buying dinner she just rolled her eyes, "Sure thing. But on a more serious note, over dinner I have a suggestion to make regarding you." She opened her inventory, splitting their gains in half. 

She turned to walk towards the town now, her thoughts on the nearest tavern. "I'll get ya some drinks if you want too. Not like we can be intoxicated but, you like the taste right?" Alana didn't mind buying dinner for her childhood friend. She felt she did owe him for saving her after all. She had been to fear stricken to move from that spot, staying rooted as he had been beat up into a crispy waffle. 

Spoiler

LD: 20
CD: 11

Unidentified T1 Weapon | 122188a

+90 Col
+2 T1 Materials
+1 Perfect T1 Weapon

Edited by Alana

She had something to talk to him about? What the? Why would she say something like that? She knows I’m not one for the serious business talks. He smiles brightly as he follows her back towards the town. The whole time he watched the sway of her steps and only every now and then looked at where he was going. He didn’t mind if he tripped over something, the view was worth it. As the neared the town, her outfit changed to a much less conservative cover, meanwhile he stayed in his formal outfit. He rockets up in front of her and stops in front of her. “Drinks would be nice, but I just want some chocolate milk. I’m a simple man, gotta enjoy the small things in life.” His sword spins and his handle points to the girl. The curved bottom end makes for a perfect hook as he pulls up the skirt on her outfit and rockets around to take a quick look.

He spins the hilt of his broken sword and sheathes his weapon once more, pushing her on the back. “Let’s go, I wanna eat something.” He smiles walking behind her once again, arriving at the tavern and walking inside. He looks up at the tavern keep and smiles, “So what’s on the tap ol’ chap?” He asks the tall man and the tall man looks down. “The name’s Roger, and we don’t serve alcohol until later. No point, but we gotta keep up with real world regulations so as not to forget.” He returns, setting an empty glass in front of the boy.

Alana just smirked, "I knew you would want chocolate milk. It totally suits your personality." Without so much as another sentence coming out of her mouth, Alana made her way to the tavern, Pisces walking behind her. She couldn't help but feel like his eyes were on her... Alana shook her head with a knowing grin lining her face. Once they got into the tavern, a man named Roger introduced himself, "I'll be paying, let this man accompanying me order whatever he wants to. I personally would like a simple glass of lemonade or something sweet." Roger just looked her up and down, "Something sweet you say? I know just what to make for you." Then Roger turned to Pisces, waiting for him to make his order.

In the meantime, Alana glanced around the two in the tavern. The only empty table was one in the dimly lit corner. Where two chairs sat across from each other. It had a romantic-type setting, which made Alana regret the decision to pick this exact tavern. Especially with what she wanted to mention to Pisces, it would make it all the more awkward for her.

Xander looked at the super tall bartender and looked him in the eye and with a deadpan expression uttered two words. Those two words that could send any man into a fit of nostalgia comparable to seeing your favorite toy. “Chocolate milk.” He says, all serious like and turns to Lana, “You pick the seat, I’ll grab the drinks.” He says, smiling at her. Roger reaches down and grabs the milk, pouring Xander a glass, and he grabs a sweet drink for Lana pouring it in front of the man. “You’re a cute couple.” Roger compliments the pair and Xander smiles, looking over at the girl. “We’re not a couple... but to be honest, I wouldn’t mind a little more action with her.” He winks, grabbing the drinks and walking over to the girl and sitting down.

Upon sitting, he looks at her and raises an eyebrow. “So what’d you wanna talk about?” He asks, taking a drink from his glass. The flavor full and sweet fills his mouth and euphoria sets in, like his childhood had been summed up in one sweet flavor and shoved down his throat in the most beautiful fashion possible. Utter sweetness.

Alana laughed as Pisces brought her drink over. Whatever it was it looked carbonated. Alana took a gentle sip from the straw that was in the cup. "This is really good." She glanced over at the person that had aided us, "Thank you!" She waved before turning back to Pisces.

"I have a proposition to make. There's a certain action that brings about amazing stats. It's only when we stick together, but I figured due to the fact that we are classmates we would stick by each other's side. The thing i'm referring to is marriage." Alana smiled at Pisces, "I figured getting married to you wouldn't be too bad." She gave a huge wink to Pisces. Her wide grin lining her face, "If you're down after this we can go to the priest and say our vows. Then we can go straight to the wedding. I wouldn't mind at all if you want to."

Xander looks her in the eyes, her question had caught him off guard and he turns a faint red. Way to go just asking that out of a blue. He looks down at the table, thinking more to himself than anything else.

What about all those times I showed her my comics and she was the only person who appreciated them. What about all the jokes I made to her and she laughed every time. Do I want to stick around her all the time, even though we won’t be truly married? Is it worth the col and the time to be her husband. What if we fall in love with other people? What if one of us decided it’d be cool to go off on our own? What then? Can marriage really be the best option if there is more than one? How can I trust her to have my back this time? How can I trust that she won’t just watch as I get beat down into the ground again?

His face moves to her, he smiles for a moment. The most exciting lives aren’t lived carefully, and the only way to know if something is the right decision... He looks her up and down obviously as he sips on his chocolate milk. A playful smirk replaces the smile from before as he looks her dead in the eyes and leans in real close. “Not even gonna get on one knee?” He asks almost seductively, pulling back and finishing his drink.