[PP-F02] This is the last time, OK! <<Return of the Queen>>(Bahr)

Haz was getting out from his home as he walked Nano walked behind him and was following Haz almost everywhere. Making small noises as Haz was standing by the door Nano jumped up to his shoulder plate and sat on it for the time being. "Don't move too much Nano," Haz said to the dragon Fox as it was struggling to sit still on the shiny shoulder plate Haz had. Walking out his house from floor 7 he made his way to this floors settlement and to get out of here because of something he did not like came back. This darn thing was The Queen Wasp from floor 2 had come back and it seemed to make trouble again if it was anything like last times this would be over in one hit and no trouble at all. Getting to the settlement Haz spoke the words to get him to floor 2 and on his way.

Once at floor 2 Haz his armor moved a bit but sure that was not hard for him as he was at least 6'3" and in full heavy armor with a shield on his back. With his Dark green-plated armor with Black maskings and Helmet with horns that fully covered his face, he looked less intimidating with the Dragon Fox on his shoulder. Looking around Haz opened his Menu and seeing where the last information on this thing was before heading out and killing it again. It was probably not going to be had at all but just to make things sure Haz took in an item he had been sitting on quite long now.

Consume T2 Hero Protection Potion, (MIT +20)

Use Mage Smile Farm +2 SP

Spoiler

Stats

Hazado | Level: 41 | HP: 820 | EN: 82 | MIT: 127 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Def Para 9-10 | 18 Regen

Battle-ready

3 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) *
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal)

Skills

Heavy Armor Rank 5
Block Rank 4 
1H Battle Axe Rank 4
Howl
    Focused Howl
Battle Healing Rank 2

House Buffs

-1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% 
+2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month

@Bahr

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 33
  • HP: 680 / ENERGY: 66
  • EVA: 3 / MIT: 48 / ACC: 3 / DMG: 15

HOME BUFFS
    » RESTED
          -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
    » RELAXED
          +10 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
          FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • EXTRA SKILLS
    » DISGUISE

FREE ACTION
          +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
               COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5
          +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R3

+12 MIT 

MODS
    » LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS

+1 DMG
          +20 HP

SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST

2 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT

2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED

3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE

4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X5] BACK RUSH

5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X6 STUN] FIGHT BLADE

9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X7] ASTRAL HELL

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X8 AOE STUN] TEMPEST

8 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12] CALAMITOUS TRAGEDY

12 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE" - LIGHT ARMOR (T1 - PERFECT)
      +3 EVA
» [EQUIPPED] "HERO'S HAKAMA" - LIGHT ARMOR
 (T2 - PERFECT)
      +36 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "SCARECROW'S SICKLE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T2 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ +6 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +3 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP
» T1 THE WORLD'S MOST ELUSIVE HOT DOG (1)
     ➥ +2 EVA

"A 'Hybrid Field Boss,' eh?" Bahr mused as he cast a skeptical glance toward Conciliator. She had been his info broker for years now, and usually he trusted what she had to say, but this one seemed a little far fetched. "Just how did you come across this info?"

"You kiddin' me, Bahr?" the young female gibed, stifling a condescending chortle. "I figured someone as addicted to combat as you would have heard of these things. 'Absolute Zero' ring a bell?"

"Yeah, the Floor Four Field Boss that mutated after the Frontliners hit Floor Twenty. What of it?"

"This is that, dummy!"

"No way. So you're telling me that Avalanche wasn't the only one to change?"

"That's right, bucko! Right here on this very floor, no less. If you head around its old stompin' grounds and take out a few bees, supposedly it shows up ready to kick your keister into last year." Without another word, Bahr downed the remainder of the bitter liquid in his mug and stood, promptly heading to the door and walking himself out of the tavern. If this was true, then he had to see it. "Hey, wait a sec! You're just gonna leave a girl here alone to foot the bill!?" the youth called out in vain, grumbling as Bahr disappeared from view.

It didn't take long for him to make his way out into the fields. The mobs here seemed stronger than he remembered. Were things in Aincrad changing, or was he simply losing his touch? Either way, a few bees weren't anything he couldn't handle. His crimson and verdant eyes scanned the landscape, picking out several bees from among the rest of the scenery. Looked like it was time to get to work.

Nano started to rubs his head against Haz his helmet as they were walking, "Yeah yeah Nano, I'll give you some attention soon but let me focus for now Okay," Haz said, as the Dragon-Fox stopped and tilted his head only to stare ahead again to the field where the weaker bees were moving around. These bees were known to Haz, One hit kills for sure. Walking for a bit Haz came to the old spot where the Queen was seen last time, but this time it seemed a bit empty like any other day after defeating the Queen. Taking out his Notebook he looked at the info and spawn the queen had. It was rare to spawn for sure but at least it was here right. 

Looking around Haz spots a guy standing not far from his location. "Oi! you there," Haz yelled out as the junk of Metal walked up to the player while Nano was on his shoulder. "Did you by any change just fought the Queen? or here for her stronger form that seemed to have been spotted again," Haz said to the player. Looking at the player he notices the armor and looks about him, "Tier two as well, I see. Name Is Hazado, Call me Haz as everyone does, And this is Nano," Haz said pointing at the Red Dragon-Fox on his shoulder. "Here for the queen, I guess?" Haz said to the player before extending a Strong hand grip to him hoping the other player would accept.

@Bahr

Just as Bahr was about to start down the hill, he was crudely interrupted by a newcomer. "Oi, you there!" the man shouted with a wave, his heavy armor clunking with every step he took toward Bahr. "Did you by any chance just fight the Queen? Or are you here for her stronger form that seems to have been spotted again?" the man inquired once he had gotten a little closer. 

"The latter. Just got a tip that the Field Boss here has a mutated form that shows up if you meet a few requirements," he responded, giving the heavily armored man and his pet a quick look over. They didn't appear aggressive, but these days it was difficult to tell friend from foe. It seemed that he was scoping out Bahr as well.

"Tier two as well, I see. Name Is Hazado, call me Haz as everyone does. And this is Nano," he said, gesturing at the hybrid creature on his shoulder. Was it a dragon? A fox? Bahr couldn't really tell. Sensing its owner's confusion, Swine Bajesus poked its head out from Bahr's inner coat pocket. One look at Hazado's creature was enough to send it scurrying back into its pocket home, far from prying eyes. Bahr chuckled.

"Name's Bahr. Nice to meet you, Haz," Bahr replied as he grasped the man's extended hand, giving it a firm shake. "The timid one in my pocket is Swine Bajesus, progeny of the infamous Swine Jesus. He's got an attitude, but in reality everything terrifies him. He spends most of his time hanging out in my jacket where he can't be seen."

It seemed that this guy named Bahr was here for the same reason Haz was it was clear that no matter what I may e for the best of both parties to work together. Getting the introductions out of the way was the first step and it seemed Bahr had a familiar of his own. Nano still a bit struggling to sit still on Haz his shoulder plate was not much small then a fox, maybe a bit smaller, staring at the smaller creature in Bahr's his pocket Nano tilted his head and then in a sort of own fashion put out his paw to repeat Haz shaking his hand with Bahr, as Haz saw this he got out a chuckle as well.

"Well nice to meet you as well Bahr, So I guess our paths connect in some way, How about you and I team up and defeat this stupid queen, I have at least killed her quite a few times before but not when she was mutating." Haz to the guy. It seems that in a way it was a good idea to do so. "if you want to, we can team up then and get on with a plan, I know for a fact that you need to defeat some of these stronger Bee's and well leave the workers alone because they are one-shots. I would say we can start, I'll make sure they focus on me, as that is my job as a Tank," He said with a grin on his face.

@Bahr

"If you insist. Not gonna stop someone else from taking hits for me," he said with a grin as he started down the hillside, gesturing for the man to follow. It wasn't long before they were surrounded by bees - the majority of the mobs simply leaving them alone, as they were high enough in levels to dissuade the weaker once from being aggressive. They were fortunate that the game's engine instructed mobs that were too low of a level not to attack higher leveled players.

A couple didn't seem to get the memo, however. Admittedly much stronger looking than the others around, they approached the pair with moxie and enthusiasm, bearing their stingers and buzzing around maliciously. Bahr grinned and unsheathed his blade, charging it up and tearing it through the air toward both of them. One managed to dodge - the one that didn't would see its health reduced to barely more that one third. 

Spoiler

Encounter: Bee Minion 1
HP: 250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

Encounter: Bee Minion 2
HP: 250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

Spoiler

0-0 | Hazado: HP: 820/820 | EN: 82/82 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 127 | THN: 18 | Def Para 9-10 | 18 Regen
1-0 | Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 66-13=53/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | 

Bahr used [x12] Calamity Disaster-12 EN 

Bee Minion 1: HP: 250-155=95/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 122695 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 15x12=180-25=155 DMG | MD: 4, Miss | -2 EN
Bee Minion 2: HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 122696 | BD: 1, Miss | MD: 4, Miss
-13 EN TOTAL ("RESTED" HOUSE BUFF REDUCES EN COST BY 1)

Getting the invite Haz gratefully accepted the invite and following the man down it was an all too a well known location to Haz. These Bee's have been defeated by him quite a bit before and they are just too weak to even pay attention to. But it seemed Nano had other plans. Swiftly going into the air and going after one of the weaker and smaller worker bee's while Haz and Bahr started to get into a fight with some stronger looking Minions.

This was going to be easy with High damage and Haz his High Mitigation it would be over within a minute. As soon as Bahr attacked Haz took his shield and slammed on it with quite a loud sound. "Oi! You bloody Honey suckers, I'm Back and ready to murder your queen again!" Haz shouted at them as the Bee's went straight focus on Haz right away. It was like Haz had some Honey or so as they were on him the moment He spoke those words. Now with Bahr dealing the damage, it would be over without breaking a sweat at all.

Action: Hazado Uses Howl | +2 Hate Bee Minion 1,2 | -7 Energy

2-2 | Hazado: HP: 820/820 | EN: 75/82 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 127 | THN: 18 | Def Para 9-10 | 18 Regen
1-0 | @Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 53/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | 

Bee Minion 1: HP: 95/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | 
Bee Minion 2: HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | 

Bahr grinned as his new companion taunted the pair of bees, drawing their attention to him and away from Bahr. How nice. It would only be right of him to return the hospitality with a trick of his own. "Thanks, Haz. Lemme help you out, too." His sword began to glow with a goldenrod hue, sparkles crackling from its surface as he dashed forth, ripping into both of the mobs. One immediately burst into a cloud of blue polygonal fractals that slowly eroded away into nothingness. The one that was fortunate enough to survive? Well, it just got stunned instead.

"I'm pretty sure the stats worked out just right for that one, judging by how much I chunked out of this other one," he mused, resting his blade against his shoulder with a smug grin plastered over his visage. "Your go. Give it hell," he chortled as he gestured toward the remaining bee.

Spoiler

2 - 2 | Hazado: HP: 820/820 | EN: 75/82 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 127 | THN: 18 | Def Para 9-10 | 18 Regen
1 - 1 | Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 53+1-11=43/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
CD: 2 (No additional Energy recovered this turn) 

Bahr used [x8 AoE Stun] Tempest-8 EN 

Bee Minion 1: HP: 95-95=0/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 122745 | BD: 3+3=8, Hit for 15x8=120-25=95 DMG | Bee Minion 1 defeated | -2 EN
Bee Minion 2: HP: 250-95=155/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 122746 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 15x8=120-25=95 DMG | STUN
 INFLICTED | MD: STUNLOCKED | -2 EN
-11 EN TOTAL ("RESTED" HOUSE BUFF REDUCES EN COST BY 1)

Seeing the first of the bee's drop dead was a good sign for sure. Getting the attention of other mods was good as well as Bahr could now get the killing blow and we could move on to the next group that seemed to be 3 of them. As soon as Haz wanted to move however Nano came flying in quite fast and it seemed he pissed off some workers. "NANO GOD BLOODY HELL!" Haz said before turning is attention to the workers and with one attack made them all dissolve into Pixels and nothing more. Knowing this now he kind of wasted his move to help his familiar but Haz was not going to do the familiar-looking thing again as that was hell for sure, "Sorry Bahr, got a bit of worker problems here Deal with that guy while I slaughter these workers for s bit, Darn Familiars," Haz said as he again lashed out at some more workers that moved to attack.

Action: Attacking Minion Bee 2 - Undertone | ID 122929: BD 1 MISS | -1 Energy +1 Energy

2 - 2 | Hazado: HP: 820/820 | EN: 75/82 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 127 | THN: 18 | Def Para 9-10 | 18 Regen
1 - 1 | Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 43/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Bee Minion 1: HP: 95-95=0/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | 
Bee Minion 2: HP: 250-95=155/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | STUN

Bahr chuckled as he witnessed Hazado's blunder. It seemed he didn't have his familiar fully trained. How unfortunate.

Not that it bothered Bahr. Another chance to slice into some mobs? He'd never turn his nose up at that. His sword began to glow with a verdant hue as he approached the creature, the Sword Art whistle ringing through the air. He lurched his arm back, went in for the strike and...

Missed?

How did he miss? It was right there! Stunned! And he missed!? Bahr nervously glanced toward Haz to see if he had noticed. Luckily, it appeared the man was still busy dealing with worker bees. Letting loose a sigh of relief, Bahr almost didn't notice when the Bee Minion once again sprang to life and sailed over toward Hazado, thrusting its stinger forward and...

Missing!?

What the hell was going on here? Was this some sort of sick, cruel joke? A dream perhaps?

Spoiler

2 | Hazado: HP: 820/820 | EN: 75/82 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 127 | THN: 18 | Def Para 9-10 | 18 Regen
1 | Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 43+3-2=44/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
CD: 9 (2 additional Energy recovered this turn) 

Bahr used [x12] Calamitous Tragedy-2 EN FOR MISS 

Bee Minion 2: HP: 155/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 122935 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss | MD: 5, Miss

Dealing the last hit on the worker bee's that Nano pissed off I looked at Nano and stared at him, he knew bloody well what he did wrong and sat there on the ground head down. "Don't you do that ..." He said before getting a small break and turned around Fast ready to attack, as his Ax began to glow purple and with a strong upwards attack smashed the Bee as it was about to attack and make contact with Haz. The bee was surprised by the fast-moving junk of metal and got the attack right in its face pushing it about at least 30 feet back even passing Bahr as well.  "You bloody Bee's don't know what honor is and attack from the back, Cowards, show me your worst another time, useless Minion!" Haz said getitng his Anger he was about to release on Nano but then On the bee.  You could clearly see the short fuse Haz had at this moment.

Action: Attacking Bee Minion 2 | ID 123221: BD 8 HIT | 8x10=80 - 25 = 55 DMG

2 | Hazado: HP: 820/820 | EN: 75/82 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 127 | THN: 18 | Def Para 9-10 | 18 Regen
1 | Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 43+3-2=44/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Bee Minion 2: HP: 100/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 

As the Bee Minion sailed through the air toward Bahr, he readied his blade and choked up on the hilt. Once it was within range, he poured energy into his sword and swung it like a baseball back, clocking the creature far into the air like a baseball bat ripping into a dodgeball. It burst into a shower of blue pixels only a moment later, putting a smile on Bahr's face.

"Nice setup," he remarked, offering Hazado a thumbs up. "We should filter all of them toward me like that. Baseball in Aincrad! I never thought I'd see the day." As he chuckled over his own stupid joke, Swine Bajesus popped out of his inner coat pocket and looked upon its master with scorn. Apparently it wasn't all too fond of Bahr's jokes. "Alright, alright, fine. We'll kill them the normal way. But it could be more fun than that, you know."

Spoiler

1 | Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 44+3-12=35/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
CD: 11 (2 additional Energy recovered this turn) 

Bahr used [x12] Calamitous Tragedy-12 EN

Bee Minion 2: HP: 100-155=0/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 123250 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 15x12=180-25=155 DMG | Bee Minion 2 defeated

• 3 weeks later...

But it seemed as though Bahr's words had fallen on deaf ears. He wasn't exactly sure what had happened, but Hazado was now nowhere to be found. Had he activated stealth or something? Did he run away? His familiar was also nowhere to be seen. Where the hell had they gone all of a sudden?

"Well... Guess we're on our own for this one, Bajesus. But we should probably take a small rest before the next wave."

As he looked around at the bee mobs that littered the area, he didn't see any that resembled what he had just been fighting. Since he assumed that those were the ones he was supposed to be fighting in order to spur the queen to spawn, he sat on the ground and resorted to waiting patiently. He opened his menu and idly scrolled through the various panels that populated, not really looking for anything in particular. More so just looking. Reading. Like a magazine while taking a dump. 

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 35+1=36/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Without company around to chatter with, the quest had suddenly become much more boring than before. Bahr blew a raspberry as he waited for more of the bees to spawn. He wasn't really even sure what this quest had in store for him, besides the fact that there was some huge bee he was eventually going to have to fight. What were its stats like? Was he getting in over his head trying to go it alone now that Hazado left? He figured that these would be questions that would be answered in due time. 

For now, all he could do was wait, bide his time, and wait for his energy to recover. Hopefully, by the time it had, the mobs he needed to be fighting would have returned. If they had, he could continue with this dreaded quest, slay the Big Bad Bee, and be back home in time for dinner for once. 

Though, having a home wasn't nearly as exciting as he would have hoped it would be. It felt empty. Nobody to share it with. In fact, nobody had come by to see his home since he had purchased it. 

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 66/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

But there wasn't really any time to lament on that at the moment. His energy had fully recovered, and the Bee Minions had returned for round two. Only, this time, there were three of them instead of two. Fine by Bahr - the more the merrier. The more things he got to hit, the merrier. Not that he was a bizarro version of Santa Claus or anything. The white hair and red jacket were merely an annoying coincidence.

Eager to get to work, he charged up his blade. With nobody else around to take the heat for him, Bahr instantly took all of the aggro, and the bee triplets homes in on him with their stingers reared in front, ready to sting as soon as they were within range. But if Bahr had his way, they wouldn't ever get within range. As soon as they were near enough, he unleashed a harrowing slash that clocked two of them far away. The third, however, nimbly avoided the attack and came in for the sting. It was by pure luck that Bahr managed to avoid it in time.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 66-16=50/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | 

Bahr used [x12] Calamity Disaster-12 EN 

Bee Minion 3: HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 124493 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss | MD: 4, Miss
Bee Minion 4: HP: 250-155=95/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 124494 | BD: 8, Hit for 15x12=180-25=155 DMG | MD: 2, Miss | -2 EN
Bee Minion 5: HP: 250-155=95/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 124495 | BD: 6, Hit for 15x12=180-25=155 DMG | MD: 8-3=5, Miss | -2 EN
-16 EN TOTAL

Bahr wasn't particularly happy about the fact that he had not managed to hit all of the bees on his first attempt, but the bees were also not happy that he had managed to hit them at all. It was their fault for being stupid bees. Was Bahr supposed to feel bad about treating mobs the way they were supposed to be treated? No way in hell. But they were coming back at him again, more ferociously now than ever, so he needed to act fast.

So he charged up his blade once more and let it rip. This time he actually managed to clock all three of the bees in a single swing, and the two that he had damaged previously burst into clouds of azure polygonal confetti as soon as the damage was delivered. The third one, the one that had eluded him before, managed to keep itself alive - somehow - but even if Bahr missed it the next time he went in, it seemed that the Bleed that had been afflicted would do it in for him anyways.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 50+1-18=33/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 
CD: 3 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x12] Calamity Disaster-12 EN 

Bee Minion 3: HP: 250-179-24=47/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 124496 | BD: 10, Crit for 17x12=204-25=179 | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 3, Miss | -2 EN
Bee Minion 4: HP: 95-167=0/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 124497 | BD: 9, Hit for 16x12=192-25=167 DMG | Bee Minion 4 defeated | -2 EN
Bee Minion 5: HP: 95-179=0/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 124498 | BD: 10, Hit for 17x12=204-25=179 DMG | Bee Minion 5 defeated | -2 EN
-18 EN TOTAL

Or, you know, he could be totally wrong about that. Since he figured that Bleed would take care of the thing for him, he opted to save his energy and not attack this turn. Unfortunately, its health bar hit stagnation only a few pixels before complete and total depletion, which meant that Bahr had another attack to contend with. He managed to put his sword up just in time to catch the razor sharp stinger, which came millimeters from his face before Bahr flung the creature away from him. 

It appeared that he had at least one more turn of dealing with this thing ahead of him. Which was annoying, but what could he do? It wasn't like he was about to flee from this near-dead loser of a bee before he finished the job. He had to see this quest through to the end, and that meant rolling with the punches. Not that he had even taken any, yet. 

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 33+1-2=32/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 
CD: 4 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x7] Calamity Disaster-2 EN FOR MISS

Bee Minion 3: HP: 47-24=23/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 124499 | BD: 2+3=5, Miss | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | BLEED EXPIRES | MD: 3, Miss

When the bee came around for its next pass, Bahr was ready. He readied his blade and imbued it with a goldenrod energy, ripping into the gravity-defying insect with seven strikes that each carried with them the surgical precision of a practiced... well, surgeon. The point was, the thing got hit. Seven times. Really hard. It was totally brutal, man. 

It goes without saying that the thing combusted into a puff of triangular blue pixels shortly thereafter, which slowly dissipating into oblivion after being carried away on the breeze. Felt too easy. Now all he had to do was wait for more to spawn and kill them until the queen showed up. Or, perhaps, she was the next thing on the menu. Bahr really had no idea. He was just flying by the seat of his pants at the moment. Not that there was anything wrong with that. In fact, a part of him preferred it.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 32+1-7=26/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 
CD: 4 (No extra energy recovered this turn)

Bahr used [x7] Calamity Disaster-7 EN

Bee Minion 3: HP: 23-80=0/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | ID: 124500 | BD: 6, Hit for 15x7=105-25=80 DMG | Bee Minion 3 defeated

Now it was back to waiting. Bahr's favorite thing about Aincrad. Except, it really wasn't. One would thing that a system sophisticated enough to run 24/7 with thousands of players strapped into a neural interface that connected to an online network that contained a game capable of running everything at high enough fidelity to seem realistic and also simulate sensations such as touch, taste, smell, hearing, and sight would also be sophisticated enough to detect that the mobs he had slain so far qualified him for the next batch. But either that wasn't the case, or this game followed the same tired MMO tradition of setting everything on arbitrary timers. He mentally insisted that it had to be the latter, because there was absolutely no way that all of the aforementioned things were possible and mob clearing detection wasn't. That just wouldn't make any sense. To anyone. Ever. In the history of mankind.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 26+1=27/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Oh well. At least it gave him an opportunity to recover his energy. He was probably going to need it if the queen was next. Heck, he would probably need it even if it was just another batch of Bee Minions. There was absolutely nothing worse than running into a group of mobs and not having the energy you needed to clear them. It was one of the most frustrating sensations that Bahr had ever experienced, and his stubborn nature simply wouldn't allow him to leave well enough alone and flee when such a thing happened. He felt compelled to stay and fight.

Well, he didn't have to. The proper way of explaining it would be that he didn't want to. How could he walk away from a fight against some pesky bees? That was just sad. Surely, he had what it took to swat flies. Although, if you would have told him to go up against even the Bee Minions when he first started, he would have looked at you like you were insane. He was a bit more timid back then, admittedly. Nowadays he didn't even know the meaning of the phrase "giving up."

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 680/680 | EN: 26+1=27/66 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3