[PP-F03] An old rescue mission (Symphony)

It has been quite some time now and Haz was wondering around on floor 3 a bit as this place was quite known to it calm and lovely nature. Something Haz needed to calm down after everything that happened. It was not the best after things happened. wearing a black kind of full-body suit that just fits around his body with a green jacket tight to his hip. And having a small metal plate on his shoulders. While walking around a bit he was holding a Red Dragon-fox in front of his chest between his arms holding it is a sort hug while it looked around with aw. As the Dragon-Fox looked up only to Lick Haz his chin Haz got out a giggle from it and looked down to the small familiar. "Yeah yeah Nano, I know you love me, how about some food or just running around playing with something," Haz said to the familiar as it made a small sound to either agree or choose one of the two, Haz was not sure tho. While walking around without his armor Haz was way less intimidating than when he was wearing his giant armor so for a long time Haz did not get stared at, at all but was just followed by some eyes.

Floor 3 was quite calm with the elven around taking care of most of the city Haz could make his way around here quite easy. Thinking back to some of the things he did on the lower floor he kind of smiled. Helping players was fun for sure, but he remembers every encounter he made here on the lower floor. One time he even saved a low-level player from near dead by getting focused on him instead of the lower level player. it was something good but for the love of anything, Haz could not remember the name of this player.

@Symphony

Symphony was bustling about on Floor 3, looking around at all the plants and scenery around her. "Wow, Cloak, isn't it beautiful here?" she asked her raven familiar. He cawed in agreement while soaring above her. 

As she made her way about the floor, she spotted a familiar face walking down the path towards her. She tilted her head out of curiosity and made her way closer to the tall man. As she moved closer, she realized that the man was Hazado. She fondly remembered how he had rescued her and another player when they were in a fight way over their heads. 

Symphony's face brightened with a smile, and she raced towards the man. "Hazado!" she yelled as she ran towards him, happy as could be.

"Long time no see! How have you been?" she asked as she stopped right in front of him. She was still quite small, and the height difference was emphasized between them as she stood next to him. Her in her dark black long cloak with black leather armor fitting tight to her curvy figure, he in his normal attire. Quite a contrast indeed. 

@Hazado

Inventory:

[T1 Uncommon Ring] Lucky [Equipped]
Enhancement: +1 ACC

[T1, Perfect] Dagger <<Stabby Stabby>> [Equipped]
              Enhancements: Damage, Damage, Paralyze

Base attack: 5

[T1, Rare] Deep Royal Blue Light Armor <<The Performer>> [Equipped]

Enhancements: Mitigation (9), Regen (Effect: After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal (5 per slot * Tier) every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.)

(5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Edited by Symphony

While Nano was looking at a butterfly Haz hears his name being yelled by a female voice, Turning around he seemed to recognize the person who yelled at him. It was the one he saved from the monster at floor one, Thinking back he did say his name and she also said her name as it jumped back to him, "Well Hello Symphony, Yes it has been a time for sure. Not up to dangerous thing I see," Haz said with a grin on his face while the dragon-fox between his arms looks up at the raven a bit, he has probably never seen something like that. "So what have you been up to Symphony, its been quite a time for sure, Last time we met I was at least 10 levels lower or so," Haz said to her with a friendly smile. "I would love to shake your hand bit well I'm tight with this little fellow here between my arms," Haz said looking at Nano as soon as he did so Nano licked Haz his chin again. Still, warm as ever Haz kind of got used to it by now however it seemed Nano was still focused on the raven in the air as it was moving around.

@Symphony

Symphony blushed, embarrassed as Hazado mentioned danger. "Well, I haven't been completely safe, but I haven't been completely safe," she said while smiling and rubbing the back of her head. She then turned her attention down towards the familiar gathered around her friend's body. "And I see that you've also gained a little friend." She leaned forward and smiled at the odd creature. "Hi, little guy!" She wondered what exactly the creature was. "Uh, though what IS it?" She tilted her head curiously.

Cloak fluttered above, staying just out of reach of the unique beast. He was naturally wary towards a creature that he had never seen before.

Symphony looked up at her feathered friend, making sure that he didn't cause any trouble. Cloak was a mischievous raven at times. He would often chase squirrels and pull their tails just for the fun of it. He was also known to poke the behinds of boars. 

@Hazado

As Nano was getting locked at he stared back, and as soon as Symphony said Hi Nano went in for the attack and Licked her face, It was quite warm almost like boiling water. Making a small noise after that. "Oh, he is a rare small monster, from floor 10. Its what some people call a Dragon-Fox. He fits in with other dragons while having the head and body from a fox. Normally Dragons are of the rarer time of familiars but I think I got pure luck by spotting him. He is quite fast and has a lack of attention so he will try to gain more from everyone." As soon as Haz said this the young creature jumped out from Haz his grip and into the air. Flying a bit high it was clearly just as big as a fox but its wing stan was quite big as well. Flying up to the Raven Nano stared at it flying in one spot the whole time. "He may also get very rebellious and curios of thing he never has seen, that being almost everything, as Floor 10 is just a wasteland of Lave and rock," Haz said looking at Nano as he was up in the hair flying in one place looking at the raven as it was flying. "So what are you doing here Symphony?" Haz asked her kind of not getting his answer in the first place.

@Symphony

Symphony's eyes widened in amazement as she watched the odd, playful creature take flight. Then, Hazado's question knocked her out of her daydream. "Oh, right! Well, I was just up here looking for supplies and playing with Cloak." She looked up and smiled, watching as Cloak chased Nano around playfully in the air, the two enjoying themselves. "Really nothing much else to do around here. I might try to venture up to the higher floors to loot and hunt," she said, grinning. She looked back over at Hazado. "What about you? Completing a quest or something?"

She found it a bit odd that Hazado would be back on the lower floors when he was such a high level. Maybe he was looking for something? But there wasn't really anything to do on the lower levels besides gather materials and fish. That was about it. Even looting didn't really bring up anything good on T1 floors. 

@Hazado

Looking up at the two familiars Haz got a smile off for a time before taking a more serious look again. Getting the question shot back from Symphony was to be suspected for sure at least what they could do it be honest. "Well I thought it was time to get Nano to know to the world a bit, He has been stuck on floor 10 his whole digital life so everything else is new to him. And well I may just like this floor it's one of the more calmer floors with all the guard walking around in the wild now." To be honest, Haz did not really have plans he made Nano choose a floor by placing his paw on a number and he placed it on the number 3 so Floor 3 it was. "I know I'm way too over-leveled to get anything here but at least I know I can just take my minds of thing from the higher floors, its nice to come down here and just not focus on being attacked from everywhere, The lower level Monsters tend to stay away from me now," Haz said to her. 

Looking up at Nano again he seemed to enjoy himself playing with Cloak, Knowing Nano he would start a fire somewhere soon, back home Haz had a safe switch called Roman who would normally put out Nano's fire or even cool him down, but in the wild Nano could do anything they wanted without getting attacked with Ice.

@Symphony

Symphony watched the two playing up in the air together. "Huh," she said. "That's as good a reason as any." She looked back over at Hazado and smiled. Symphony hadn't explored the third floor fairly often herself. The only thing she came her for was materials. She hadn't discovered any of the secret locations or sights of the floor. 

"Well, if you need a friend or two to tag along with you guys," Symphony continued, "Cloak and I would be more than happy to accompany you." Cloak cawed above them in agreement before playfully nipping at the fox dragon's tail. 

Symphony laughed as Cloak teased the other familiar. It was one of the few times that he had met another follower. He was excited and overjoyed at having made another friend. Maybe Symphony and Hazado could become fast friends as well if fate allowed. She smiled and looked over at Haz once more. 

@Hazado

Nano seemed to have fun and did some sort of mid-air walking as his paws light up in flame making a small fireball under him before releasing it into the air with a spin, Guessing what he did he probably was trying to show off his skill as a familiar from floor 9. "OI! NANO! No fire" Haz said fast and quite loud to him as the fireball went into the air. Looking at Haz, Nano got in a shock from the yell and landed on the ground between Symphony's legs. Moving fast around her legs and firming his way againt her feet.

"Sorry, Nano seemed to be quite young still so he like showing off, but I can end up Red if Nano hits a player or NPC with that. But back to what you asked Sure I like to have some company, maybe we can even talk a bit more while getting to know each other, last time we did not have much chance to chat," Haz said friendly to Symphony with a smile on his face. Meeting new people was always good and knowing that there will be ways to improve someone's relationship would benefit in every way Haz could see.

"I was planning to show Nano around the town first and then go over to the wilderness and see some of these new improved guards walking around, Must be fun I hope," Haz said to her hoping she would follow him. "Come Nano, you had enough time to hang out with the ladies," Haz said jokingly extending his arm to the creature as it flew from under Symphony's Legs and to Haz his arm making a small biting attack with flames at his arm. "Oi! I told you not to, our you go back to those golems!" Haz said to Nano as he looked down to the ground as he made his way up to Haz his shoulder.

@Symphony