[PP-F01] Shoping with Care (Ruby)

It was quite a time and Toshiko Was on floor 1 again this time in many times alone. She wanted to get some privet time for a bit and she knew the best person to take with her while strolling about a bit. Sitting outside of a small restaurant she opened her menu and placed a message in it. The message was for the one and only Cecilia Or Ruby to many other players. The Message was as followed

"Hey, Cecilia,
I wanted to ask you to come to these coordinates and Meet me at the restaurant, I'm sitting outside and wanted to spend some more time together. Maybe go some shopping and see if we can do something about that Party I have been hearing about. I would love if you came here Maybe we can find something that fits you as well Dear.
Your dearest Toshiko,"

With the message send to Cecilia Toshiko was waiting a bit ordering some coffee in the hopes it was going to be quite fun to get out and about again with the one person Toshiko cared about more than the children at the church. Maybe it was also time to find something useful as All around her people began to move on and start getting stronger while she stayed behind with her healing skills. maybe she could get a weapon and ONLY use it in the time of need like a sort quarterstaff or something like that. Maybe she could even get herself some new clothing while at it or even better get something that Cecilia would enjoy looking at.

For the most part, Ruby had been afraid these past few days, and weeks. She had felt utterly useless in the previous fight that had just gotten herself killed once again for the third time in a row. She was mostly just scared of dying, spending her time with her head in her hands trying to remove the thoughts that haunt her brain she had received a message from her lover someone she hadn't talked to in a long time. With a slight smile on her face she had replied to her:

"Hey Toshiko,
I am sorry I have spoken to you at all these past few weeks, I have just been dealing with a lot of emotional stuff and just a lot of other things. I can speak to you about them when I arrive though, I'd love to spend more time with you sweetie. I am sorry for pushing you as far as I have.
Love, Cecilia
"

Sending the message she had stood up from her bed and stretched out a bit, she had felt a pit in her stomach still haunted from the thought of dying in the next fight she even participates in... however she just needed to take this risks, not only for her girlfriend and herself, but for everyone in the game. Taking a deep breath she had left her store/home to meet her at the given coordinates. After a good minute or two, she had made her way to where she had told her to meet her at. It only took maybe a few seconds before she had seen her lover, running toward her she had immediately pulled her into a hug and kissed her, pulling away after a few seconds and placing her forehead on hers saying "I'm so so sorry for disappearing on you..."

Getting the message from Cecilia filled Toshiko quite a bit with joy, it means that she at least not forgotten about the weak healer on floor 1. It meant maybe a bit more as for a fighter like Cecilia to pay attention to a low lever like Toshiko was quite rare in the gaming world, it either meant the two knew each other or they were in the same guild, but none of this was completely true. Reading the message was quite nice to see that Cecilia Haz not really changed from the moment they met but she seemed a bit down in her writing. 

Waiting for Cecilia to turn up took a bit but as soon as she showed up Toshiko jumped from the chair and went for a hug and giving her a kiss on the lips before looking her in the eyes, "No worry, At least you are here, so that is all that matters at this moment." with their foreheads against each other Toshiko smiled again, Toshiko then took Cecilia's Hand and kind of dragged her to the table she was sitting at before placing her on a chair and sitting next to her. "So... how have you been darling. You look as beautiful as I remembered," Toshiko said to her with a smile "Oh and tell me about some cool and lovely stories as well! I love to hear them!" Toshiko said sounding a bit different when spoken to normally, she was clearly filled with joy at this point.

@Ruby