[PP - F04] Lets go fight! <<The Night's King>>

Spoiler

<<The Night's King>>

This quest takes place on Floor 4

This quest is not repeatable

VRkziev.png

Chatter among NPCs that frequent the snow-filled streets of «Snowfrost Town» have begun to speak hearsay of a fortress in the far north, where the mountains are tall and the forests thick. These rumors tell of a King of Ice, whose pale skin matches the snow that coats his frozen throne. If a player were to pursue these rumors, they would be lead to a tavern known as the Long Barrow. There, they would find an NPC with grizzled features named Joramun, who tells them of the legend of the Night’s King, a legendary undead monster who lives in a fortress made from ice and stone hidden within the tallest mountains. Joramun also tells the player that his wife had been killed by the Night’s King, and offers the player a reward if they kill the Night’s King and bring back his crown.

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Page (21 or more posts)

-Maximum Party size of 4

-A total of (4*the number of participants) Frost Wights must be defeated before the boss.

- The «Night’s King» must be defeated.

Night's King Information:

1QJKD6h.png

<<Night's King>> is a non-respawning Quest Boss with the following stats:

HP - 450
Mitigation - 50
Damage per Attack - 300 DMG
Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

«Weaken Area»
(Passive)
Players facing the Night's King within his throne room receive a variable debuff to their base damage. If their base damage is above 12, it will automatically be reduced to 12. If their base damage is below 12, no change will occur. The bonus damage from charge is nullified as well, although the effects of the skill’s mods are not.

Frost Wight Information:
sHOfxIg.png

Stats
HP - 100
Mitigation - 25
Damage per Attack - 120 DMG
Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)

Rewards:

1. 3 Skill Points

Spoiler

Stats:
>> Level: 60 - HP: 1200 - EN: 120
>> DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 35 - LD: 4 - FA%: 20
Equipped:
1. Astral Blade [T3 Demonic Gauntlets] - Enhancements: Fallen I / Holy I / DMG II
2. Focus Bangle [T2 Perfect Trinket] - Enhancements: ACC III
3. Delta [T3 Perfect Light Armor] - Enhancements: EVA III
4. Familiar: N/A - Enhancement: N/A

Ruby had shivered at the cold air of the fourth floor, she really did not like the temperature of this floor at all, however she had needed to get a lot of these quests out of the way. "Man... if only I had Hestia or Hydra to take along with me... however Hestia is a bit too busy and Hydra isn't high enough of a level..." she had sighed thinking to herself, she really didn't want to continue these quests all on her own she wanted to bring along a friend. However she wasn't going to get any scrolling through her friendslist, she had just accepted the fact she wasn't going to be going with a friend today. Going into her inventory she had put on her armors then was immediately colder with the metal on her body... but she just had to deal with it, pulling out her heavy coat she had put it over her heavy armor then began to walk out of the main settlement.

@Kityuisa

Spoiler

♥Level: 26

Health: 520 | Energy: 52
EVA: 1 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 3
DMG: 10

Skills:

Combat skills: 
♥ N/A

Weapon skills: 
♥ Rank Five, Dagger +5 DMG

♥ Armor skills: 
♥ Rank Two, Light Armor +8 MIT

Extra skills: 
♥ Rank One, Familiar Mastery: Fighter +2 DMG

Utility Skills: 
♥ Rank One, Hiding +1 Stealth

Modifiers: 
♥ N/A

Inventory
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Dagger of Sands: +2 DMG +12 BLEED
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Hera’s Ensemble: +36 MIT +1 EVA
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Teleport Crystal x2
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

The fourth floor was definitely cold. Kityuisa felt it in her bones. She wanted to wrap up in a warm fluffy blanket. With a cup of hot cocoa, and just be warm. She wanted to be on the sunny beaches of floor twenty four, go swimming and get some sun. But no, here she was on floor four.

The one thing that stood out on this floor was a actually that, nothing. Kityuisa continued her stroll trying to bring some warmth back into her body. That was when her eyes fell on a player. They had shining armor made of metal. Pure blonde hair. Much like Kityuisa herself, with the hair part at least. Kityuisa decided to go right on up to her. No one in their right mind would be on floor four alone... This floor is too cruel. Kityuisa wiped an imaginary tear from her eye. "Hello there!" She waved at the chick and walked right on up to her.

Ruby had begun to breathe into her hands rubbing them together to keep warm, however in the middle of this she had looked over and saw... a rather cute girl walk up to her getting her attention then fully walked up to her. She had offered her a warm smile and said out to her "Hey there sweetheart, can I help you with anything?" she had shifted her body towards her and bowed before her saying out "My name is Ruby, what is your name? Other than cute that is." she had straightened herself giggling at the flirty remark she had given her. She had looked over into the distance and looked back to her saying "I am currently alone trying to complete a quest, unless you wish to join me I should be on my merry way." she had gave her another warm smile trying to not spent too much time speaking with other girls which she can get lost into doing. 

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa was slightly surprised, yet didn't show it, as the girl who identified herself as Ruby began to flirt with her. Kityuisa had yet to meet a woman who would do so. Speaking of.. How many woman do I even know that are interested in other women? Kityuisa shook her shock away, and instead offered the girl a curtsy. "My name is Kityuisa., you have a lovely name, Ruby." She noticed Ruby looking out over the distance before looking back, a warm smile lining her face.

Kityuisa was seeking out warmth, and even though that very smile couldn't bring her physical warmth, it brought her mental and emotional warmth. Kityuisa rubbed her hands together, "I'll do anything to keep my blood pumping." At her remark she winked at Ruby. That could be taken in an entirely different expression I daresay... Kityuisa then offered a warm smile back herself, "A quest brings you out here then? I was going to ask what a beautiful woman such as yourself were doing out in the cold."

She had giggled closing her eyes and quickly reopening them in a cute nature then said to her "Aww well thank you sweetie you have quite the adorable name yourself Kitty~" she smiled to her. Joining her to rub her hands together to keep warm Ruby had blushed a little bit then with a flirty smile she had placed a hand on her hip and leaned forward a bit "Oh~? And what does that "anything" entail?" she had giggled then patted her head. She had shifted her body toward the area and said looking back at her "Of course~ I have to get stronger for the front lines. And of course just trying to be more beautiful by being all alone~" she said almost like she was singing moving forward. Clapping her hands together once she had asked out "Oh! What kind of build are you going for or have? I am currently a support dps using martial arts" then with a flirty smile she leaned backward to her and took a few steps back standing next to her "Guess that could mean I know how to use my hands in numerous ways~" she then winked then walked a couple steps in front of her giggling.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa felt her cheeks flush as Ruby asked what anything meant. Kityuisa decided to just roll with it and play along. "Anything you want, cutie." She began to walk beside Ruby as she moved forward. Oh goodness... Kityuisa would be in for it. "I'm casually playing a stealth damage per second role. Typical, cliche build for any medieval virtual reality game such as this one." She stuck her tongue out before continuing to walk.

"You do, don't you." She winked back, laughing alongside Ruby. A woman who knows how to use her hands... Interesting.. This will be fun.

"So what quest is this anyway, Miss Ruby?" Kityuisa wanted as much information as she could get. Despite the friendly banter back and forth, she wasn't one to aid someone she had just met whilst going in head first in the dark. Kityuisa wanted to know what the quest entailed and what exactly she was getting into.

Ruby had smiled at her cheeks blushing then gave Kit's cheek a pinch saying "Careful now~" then moved back toward their destination. With a understanding smile "Ah, that's not bad of a DPS route, I tried it before it just wasn't my style" however she looked forward a little upset as there was another reason why she had gotten stealth in the first place, she just hoped they'd never come again. She shook her head and exchanged the comment to her then saying to her "Of course~ gotta use them for combat, support, and other reasons." she looked back forward with a flirty smile. Then she had explained to her "This quest we are going to is The Night's King, supposedly your typical boss with its own minions. But you have no need to worry. I am a front liner after all." she giggled "Plus I am a support, highly doubt your HP would even come close to being red at any point like your cute cheeks all flustered~"

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa smiled gently at Ruby, "I'm not entirely sure how its faring for me just yet.. There's still so much to learn about it." Kityuisa withdrew her dagger, staring into the blade. She felt her eyebrows furrow, "It makes me feel kind of evil..." Kityuisa chuckled anxiously before rubbing the back of her neck. She put her dagger back in its sheath. "The Night's King? Ahh! I've heard of it!" Kityuisa gave Ruby a thumbs up.

"A front liner, eh? I could have guessed." Kityuisa chuckled before reaching up, placing her hand on Ruby's shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze. She laced her arm around Ruby's elbow. Pulling her body closer to the woman's, "Gotta stay warm~ And stick together~" She stuck out her tongue. 

It wasn't much longer before they pulled right in front of a fortress made of ice. Four guards sat right outside, watching herself and Ruby with glowing red eyes. They each had two axes, one in each hand. 

Kityuisa glanced up at Ruby with a knowing grin, "You ready, cutie?" Kityuisa didn't wait for her reply. She unlatched her arm, withdrawing her dagger once more. Tanine Willowflame sprung into action as Kityuisa lunged forward. Her feet making noises on the snowy ice. Kityuisa positioned her body perfectly to take to the air, slicing at one of the frost wights as she soared over his head. Landing straight behind him as he burst into pixels... Overkill... Kityuisa chuckled, "Your turn!" 

Spoiler

Eternal Cyclone x13
BD: 10

Party

♥   [0,0,0] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [0,0,0] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 120/120 EN | 15 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Rested [1/2 Left]
Multipurpse: Ready

Enemies

♥  Frost Wight 1 | 100/100 HP | 120 DMG | 25 MIT | Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)
     ♥  Frost Wight 2 | 100/100 HP | 120 DMG | 25 MIT | Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)
     ♥  Frost Wight 3 | Dead [-131 DMG]
     ♥  Frost Wight 4 | 100/100 HP | 120 DMG | 25 MIT | Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)

Ruby had smiled back and said to her "Well, of course, not everyone's build is going to be exactly what you want and flawless at the same time sweetheart. Gotta develop it and grow it more!" she then giggled a little more and moved one of her gauntlets in front of her as it let off a dark eerie glow from the fallen damage and said "Trust me, I know how you feel. Just don't lose yourself. Nothing hurts the most than opening your eyes to darkness you have caused." she then patted her head lightly as the eerie glow went away and changed to a white glow. She looked over as she wrapped herself around her arm and with a smile she had said "Aww, you're a real cutie you know that? And you know theres many ways females can stick together to get warm~" she giggled. Then as they arrived to the fortress they were quickly greeted with monsters. She had cracked her knuckles and said out to her "Always beautiful~" then watched as she overkilled a mob, looking over and nodding her head her legs glowed a dark eerie glow coming from her gauntlets as she lunged forward and kicked her foot around hitting all the mobs as a AoE killing one of them, hurting the others severely. Looking toward them she had easily moved out of harms way, all of their attacks becoming useless.

@Kityuisa

ID: 122986 - BD: 8 - Damage: 21*6=126-25=101
ID: 122987 - BD: 4+3=7 - Damage: 15*6=90-25=65
ID: 122989 - BD: 5+3=8 - Damage: 15*6=90-25=65
ID: 122990 - MD: 8-3=5 Miss!
ID: 122991 - MD: 7-3-4 Miss!

Party

♥   [0,0] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [1,1] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 108/120 EN | 15 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Enemies

♥  Frost Wight 1 | rip
     ♥  Frost Wight 2 | 35/100 HP | 120 DMG | 25 MIT | Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)
     ♥  Frost Wight 3 | Dead [-131 DMG]
     ♥  Frost Wight 4 | 35/100 HP | 120 DMG | 25 MIT | Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)

Kityuisa listened to Ruby, "Well yeah! As I once told a great man before me, by the name of Bahr. Rely on your strength and let it carry you through great trials! Stay true to yourself and that way you can learn." Kityuisa gave Ruby yet another thumbs up. Her signature move, after all. ;)

It was time for Ruby to make her attack, Kityuisa watched as her body gracefully smacked up the monsters. Her eyes popping on the spot. I've never seen someone use their feet before... Such great and massive thighs she must have.. Kityuisa watched as Ruby was done with her attack. It left Kityuisa speechless to the point that she couldn't make a move. Her eyes unblinking as she gazed at Ruby.

Kityuisa felt a paw, nudging her. She looked down, Tanine Willowflame. Meowing like a little baby. Kityuisa gave her one look and she silenced herself. Her gaze now once again, returning to literally just Ruby.

Spoiler

Shadow Stitch x6
BD: 2 + 3 = 5

Party

♥   [0,0] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 42/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [1,1] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 108/120 EN | 15 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Enemies

♥  Frost Wight 1 | Dead
     ♥  Frost Wight 2 | 35/100 HP | 120 DMG | 25 MIT | Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)
     ♥  Frost Wight 3 | Dead
     ♥  Frost Wight 4 | 35/100 HP | 120 DMG | 25 MIT | Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)

Ruby had nodded her head "Seems like a great friend to have, if he is your friend." she turned back to face the enemies once more, then she had bounced up and down preparing herself for the next attack. Then moving forward she had performed the same attack against the two then once they connected they had exploded into crystals and disappeared into nothing. Letting out a breath of air she had stretched her arms upward then turned back to Kit and giggled seeing her look "Impressed yet? Or are you just admiring my beauty?" then turning back toward the fortress she had exclaimed out to her "C'mon sweetie, we got a boss and others to beat to get that sweet free skill points." she giggled. Stepping forward towards the fortress she had turned her head around and asked her "So sweetheart~ I just gotta know, you with someone in this world?"

@Kityuisa

ID: 122996 - BD: 8+3=11 it kills him
ID: 122997 - BD: 7+3=10 it kills him 

Party

♥   [0,0] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 42/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling

Enemies

♥  Frost Wight 1 | Dead
     ♥  Frost Wight 2 | rip
     ♥  Frost Wight 3 | Dead
     ♥  Frost Wight 4 | rip

Kityuisa nodded her head, "He definitely is! He's like my brother!" Kityuisa smiled happily, "He's been by my side no matter what!" She couldn't be more grateful for her friend. Kityuisa let out a huff of breath, "Pfft.. Whichever one you want to think of it as." She simply waved her hand. Kityuisa watched as she turned back to the fortress. She nodded her head, "You're right." 

Kityuisa took a step forward. "In this world... I suppose you could say i'm with this one fellow..." Kityuisa took another step forward.

"Are you with anyone?" Yet another step.

Is it harmless to flirt a little bit when someone flirts with you? Even though you've been having dates with a certain someone? Kityuisa shook her head.

Yet another step forward. I told her i'm with someone.. So... Kityuisa took another step.

Ruby and I are complete strangers, just teaming up for a quest. I can see us becoming friends. Another step.

"You're definitely nice, I could see us being good friends." Ahh yes, that's what I have to say. Another step, and a wink.

Ruby had smiled and said to her "It's great to have someone like that in your life, especially in a death game such as this. Helps you become more sane in your darkest times." she had looked forward saying "I too have someone like that here, however I haven't spoken to her privately in a while." she giggled after her statement and they walked forward. She had looked over and with a intregued look she had said "What do you mean... "could say"? is there something wrong between you two?" then said scratching the back of her head lightly "You could say that I am... we just really like doing... "couples" stuff, but id much prefer someone that can help me in battle and I could see a lot more often..." she had sighed "Its just been a little more hard to find a female you know... into females like I am." she had said with a bit of a frustrated tone. Then looking over she had offered a wink back and said "As long as these fun flirty comments stay the same then we'll very much be great friends."

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa smiled, "Of course we can beautiful~" She clasped her arm once more around Ruby's. "You're a good person.. Stay the way that you are..." Kityuisa paused, looking at the ice formation, "People get corrupted so easily... I'd like it if you do stay like this forever..." 

"As for him and I... It is slightly difficult to say the least... I feel so far apart from him.. Like he's on a whole nother level! But.. I like him a lot, and for some reason he's crazy enough to like me back!" Kityuisa let out a sigh, "I honestly don't even know why he likes me back... He's totally out of my league." Kityuisa simply shrugged, "Oh well.." She looked to the ground as they walked, one foot in front of the other, she would enjoy her time with Ruby. Along with enjoying as much time with him as she could.. Until he didn't want her anymore.

"All I can say is if one day he tells me he doesn't want me, I would understand no matter how hurt I feel."

Ruby smiled at the statements she had said to her, it was... rather touching and sweet, she had patted the top of her head and said out "Aw, you're sweet. But, may I ask why you'd like for me to stay the way I am forever? Oh, was I right in you in awe of my beauty~?" she had giggled. She looked forward and was a little upset, she related to her a lot except in the other gender part. She had looked over and said to her "Hey, all that matters at the end of the day is that he loves you, and you love him. Even if you don't understand why, or if you feel like you are just out of his league, just accept the fact that you two are together here and until it ends." she smiled "What else could you ask from a lover than to always be at your side? Well, maybe other than actual love of course." she giggled. She patted her head once more "And if that day comes where you need to vent to me, to cry into my shoulder, or just need a hug I am here for you Kit. No matter what."

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa felt a bit shocked when Ruby used her nickname. She wrapped her arms around Ruby's figure. Her face, at level with the woman's chest as she hugged her. Kityuisa smiled feebly, "Thank you Ruby..." She mumbled, waiting for the woman to wrap her arms around her. "Please just stay the way you are... I don't want you to change." Despite having only just met the tall woman, she felt connected with her only after sharing a few words, and a few flirty statements. 

Kityuisa released herself from the hug, happy to have had the warm embrace in the cold. She wiped a small tear out of the corner of her eye, "Now let's go slay this night lord or whatever, darling." She patted Ruby on her shoulder. 

Kityuisa was ready to beat some stuff up, that much was sure. She felt the cold seep once more into her bones. Letting out a small shiver, "Then let's hit up a tavern and get some hot chocolate."

Ruby was a little shocked in how she had been acting, but in a way she was completely okay with it. Ruby had wrapped her arms around Kit and rubbed her back and said to her "I may be a little confused on why you feel that way towards me, however for you I will never change. I promise. Even if you fall victim to dark thoughts, I will be here for you. Always." she had kissed the top of Kit's head then patted it. She had backed out from the hug as well and confidentially said out to her "Of course sweetie~ just don't put yourself too much into harms way. He might hurt a little too much, only attack when you know you wont be in danger. Okay?" she had asked of her asking her to be safe. Then moving forward into the fortress she had said "Oh, sure! It will be on me of course, I need a inn room to stay in anyways. I don't really have a home.." she had nervously giggled. As they entered the throne room the two could hear the king laugh then stand facing the two of them ready to attack, Ruby had immediately moved forward however had slipped on ice and fell right onto her butt. "Ouch..." she had exclaimed out, then with eyes wide open she had moved out of the King's charge toward her.

@Kityuisa

ID: 123014 - BD: 1
ID: 123015 - MD: 5-3=2

Party

♥   [0] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 42/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [0] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 108/120 EN | 12 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Enemies

♥  Nights King | 450/450 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | Crit Bonus 9: 85 - 10: 100

Kityuisa smiled, "Good! I'm glad you won't change, and i'll try my best not to change either!" Kityuisa grinned, accepting the kiss on her head before the pat. The only person to pat my head before this was himIt didn't feel quite the same, but she still enjoyed it. Kityuisa grinned, "As that song says! HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! WHY DON'T YOU HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DUM!" She gave Ruby a huge thumbs up.

That was when the night's king appeared. Kityuisa watched as Ruby tried to go for him but slipped on ice. Kityuisa instantly went to her side, "Are you okay?" She rested her hand on her back. Once she knew she was okay, Kityuisa charged for the Night's King, her dagger slicing through its ice cold skin and dealing damage she retreated back to Ruby to help her back up.

Spoiler

Eternal Cyclone x13
BD: 7 + 3 = 10
HIT ME WITH UR BEST SHOT BB

Party

♥   [1] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [0] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 108/120 EN | 12 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Rested [1/2 Left]
Multipurpse: Ready

Enemies

♥  Nights King | 370/450 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | Crit Bonus 9: 85 - 10: 100

Ruby had giggled and said out to her "Okay I will hold you to it, however again if you ever need me you can always come to me sweetheart." then gave her the kiss on top of her head with the pat. Ruby had shook her head and chuckled a little bit, then the battle begun. After dodging she had looked up to see that Kit had appeared next to her, accepting her help she had said "Kitty, be more careful on how you attack. This thing can hurt you a lot if not prepared." then she had moved forward as he had eyes for Kit and she had slammed her fist against its jaw and did a good amount of damage with one punch. She had taken a step back, and another to dodge the kings attack, looking back to her "If you want to deal damage to him that is fine, but if I don't hit him you could be hurt pretty badly and I would be forced to heal you."

@Kityuisa

ID: 123037 - BD: 4+3=7 - Damage: 12*15=180-50=130
ID: 123038 - MD: 7-3=4 Miss!

Party

♥   [1] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [1] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 91/120 EN | 12 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Enemies

♥  Nights King | 240/450 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | Crit Bonus 9: 85 - 10: 100

Kityuisa nodded her head, "I'm focusing on damage per second though. So I need to get my attack in first, and hope you attack after me. That's how it works. But in case you don't hit your attack... I've still got enough MIT and health to take a few hits before I die." Kityuisa gave Ruby a thumbs up yet again... "Would it be so bad if I want you to heal me?" Kityuisa winked at Ruby, "After all, especially with the way you heal people." Another wink.

Kityuisa charged at the beast, her dagger slicing through the ice. Need... More... Damage... Kityuisa let out a soft pant. She was frustrated in her incapability to deal a ton of damage. Maybe I ought to switch off of dagger... Kityuisa puffed her cheeks. I don't know if I want to keep dagger. I just want to deal damage. She threw her hands up, exasperated. "Why can't I deal damage." She huffed back to Ruby's side.

Spoiler

Eternal Cyclone x13
BD: 7

Party

♥   [2] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [1] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 91/120 EN | 12 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Enemies

♥  Nights King | 160/450 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | Crit Bonus 9: 85 - 10: 100