[PP - F04] Lets go fight! <<The Night's King>>

Ruby had frowned a little bit when she said those words, she had then stepped forward to her saying "Yes but... if you died, I could never forgive myself darling." she then looked back to the boss which was still as fearless as it was and was still wanting to fight against them. Ruby had giggled a little bit and then said to her "Would you like to find out sometime~?" she had asked her in a flirting tone. After seeing Kit attack she looked to see that she was frustrated, she had placed a hand on her shoulder and said "Relax sweetheart, damage per second only activates on critical strikes, once you gain more skill points to push into your skills you will be able to do more damage naturally." she then moved forward and again punched the King in the jaw dealing a ton of damage to a point where it was in one shot potential for Kit. Ruby had turned around to face Kit and with a smile said out to her "The rest is all yours."

@Kityuisa

ID: 123042 - BD: 7+3=10 - Damage: 12*15=130
ID: 123043 - MD: 7-3=4 - Miss!

Party

♥   [2] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [2] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 75/120 EN | 12 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Enemies

♥  Nights King | 30/450 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | Crit Bonus 9: 85 - 10: 100

Kityuisa thought over what the woman said, "So I shouldn't switch to a different weapon?" Daggers... What she was comfortable with.. Daggers... The things she had used to murder people in the real world.. At that moment, Kityuisa felt her mind be consumed. The painful flashback. The feel of battle, the clash of bone, and sinew... Kityuisa felt her insides scream as the memories were flooding back... Kityuisa felt the scream escape from her mind. A small whimper releasing from her throat. 

She was brought straight back to the present... I'm messed up... She had to focus on the present. Become someone she could be proud of. That was when she went for the Night's King. Her dagger sliding and she watched as it burst into pixels. 

"We did it!" Kityuisa gave Ruby a thumbs up. "So I have this idea... There's this quest down on a lower floor... One you've already done where you punch a rock. Would you be down to help me?"

Spoiler

Eternal Cyclone x13
BD: 8

Party

♥   [2] Kityuisa | 520/520 HP | 44/52 EN | 10 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 12 BLD | RESTED (-1 EN for two actions) | Relaxed | Multipurpose +1 LD (Stealth, Stealth Detection, Prosperity to one post) | Filling
     ♥   [2] Ruby | 1200/1200 HP | 75/120 EN | 12 DMG | 35 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 4 LD | 20 FA%

Enemies

♥  Nights King | Dead

Ruby had said out to her with a smile "My advice to you, is to stay where you think you are comfortable with. If you wish for more damage, its wise to go for a two handed weapon rather than one." And after a moment looking at her, she was... a little concerned with the whimper that she released, but she had just left it be. She had nodded her head with a smile and said to her "Of course! Thank you for your help sweetheart~" she patted her head. Blinking a few times listening, she smiled to her and said out "Oh yeah! I'd love to help you out with that quest too. I will follow behind." she had followed behind her looking at her, she was interested in more about her... she was rather curious about the whimper she had and she just wanted to know more about her... maybe this boulder quest was going to be her main ticket to getting to know her a little bit better.

Thread Complete -
Ruby: 4 SP / 200 Col
Kityuisa: 4 SP / 200 Col