[F04 - PP] <<Avalanche>> Let's Get this Ice Bread!

Symphony was wearing her deep blue armor with her dagger hanging at her side. Her companion, Cloak, flew above her, his feathers a shiny blackish-blue in the noon sun. She walked through the town, barely looking around her at the colorful shops and she tried to decipher the map she was holding in her hands. 

That was the one thing she was bad at: directions. She could never read a map for the life of herself, never mind trying to figure out what direction she was going. She sighed heavily and glanced up to look around her. Snow. Snow everywhere. Freezing and cold. Another thing she disliked. Though the snow falling was a bit pretty... She equipped a black fluffy overcoat and continued trudging down a snow-covered path, making her way towards the "Long Barrow" tavern. Hopefully she could find someone to give her directions in there.

She walked into the tavern and stepped inside, looking around at all the strange faces in front of her. 

Tier 1
Level: 13
HP: 260
Energy: 26
SP Total Earned: 33
Base Damage = 5, (6 when Cloak is with her)

Inventory:

[T1 Uncommon Ring] Lucky [Equipped]
Enhancement: +1 ACC

[T1, Perfect] Dagger <<Stabby Stabby>> [Equipped]
              Enhancements: Damage, Damage, Paralyze
               Base attack: 5
[T1, Rare] Deep Royal Blue Light Armor <<The Performer>> [Equipped]
           Enhancements: Mitigation (9), Regen (Effect: After taking damage, 
gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal (5 per slot * Tier) every turn for three rounds. 
Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. 
Taking damage while 
Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.)

(5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Edited by Symphony

Alec sat at a stool at the bar of the Long Barrow tavern in the town of Snowfrost on the Fourth Floor of Aincrad. Alec loved the small village and cold snowy environment of the Fourth Floor. It kept most of the "tourists" away and kept the area sparsely populated. Alec glanced over his shoulder as a burst of cold air blasted through the room from someone opening the door. All the non player characters grumbled and protested at the assault but thanks to his Survival skill the nearly six and a half foot tall broad shoulder heavily muscled man with a bald head and salt and peppered didn't even register the temperature shift in the slightest as he look over to see a young woman bundled up for the cold weather standing in the doorway surveying the room like she was looking for someone. Obviously she was new to the area the large heavily muscled man thought to himself as he offered a nod of his head to the young woman and went back to sipping on his drink.

@Symphony

Spoiler

Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 84/84 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 | Stonewall: -25% DoT

EQUIPPED:

Vanquisher Shoulder Armor

Mirror's Embrace

Mithril Battle Axe

SKILLS: 

Block: 1

Fighting Spirit

Battle Healing: 2

Howl

Battle Axe: 4

Heavy Armor: 5 - Stonewall

Familiar Mastery: 3 (+90 HP)

Survival

Symphony looked around and saw one of the few actual players in the area sitting at the bar. She smiled and walked over, suddenly realizing as she grew closer how tall and broad the man was. "Uh..." Symphony lost her trail of thought as she looked up at the huge man. "Um, would you please be able to help me?" she asked, trying not to show her nervousness. 

This guy could literally take me out with a swoop of his arm, she thought to herself.

Cloak ruffled his feathers and seemed not to care about the size of the man in front of them. Then he hopped onto the shoulder of the other player and started to groom himself. "Oh, my gosh!" Symphony yelled while trying to grab Cloak. "That is very rude! Very bad bird! We do not jump on strangers," she continued on while trying to catch her familiar. But the bird just hoppe to the other shoulder of the man, out of Symphony's reach. Symphony blushed in embarrassment and apologized. "I am so very sorry. He's usually not like this." 

@Alec

Alec watched as the young woman walked straight over to him from across the tavern floor. As she approached she began to address Alec but seemed to catch herself with a start. As she took in Alec's full size and stature. The whole situation brought a small smile to the corner of his normally stern features when suddenly a good sized bla l bird took flight and with a flap of it's wings landed on Alec's shoulder as it seemed to play keep away from the young woman which brought a deep low chuckle to the large man as he gently reached a finger out and stroked the bird on the chest on a downward motion. "It's quite all right." The large man offered in his deep baritone rumble. "I know all about having a familar with lots of personality." Alec offered with a nod towards the American black bear cub sprawled out on the floor at his feet. "Well....normally he's much more active." Alec explained. "My name's Alec and this is my pal Humphrey." The large man explained with a gentle smile for the young woman and her companion. "What kind of help are you looking for?" Alec asked as he shifted his gaze to the young woman and offered the stool next to him. "Humphrey and I are always up to help others out if we can." Alec stated calmly.

As Alec spoke, Symphony looked down and jumped when she spotted his familiar. "By the gods..." she gasped, then recomposed herself. "Sorry, I'm more used to hunting those guys than being their friends," she said while rubbing the back of her head, embarrassed. "And, I'm glad that Cloak doesn't bother you. He's been acting up a lot today. I think it's just the cold though, somehow making him restless." She shook her head and then looked back up at Alec. 

"The name is Symphony and well..." she looked over to her companion. "Seems like Cloak already introduced himself." She sighed. "And yes, I need directions to where the Avalanche monster thing is," she said in a matter-of-fact way. "I wish to kill it." She showed her map to Alec. "But... I'm not the best at directions, and I seem to have gotten lost." She laughed to herself quietly, still a little embarrassed.

@Alec

Edited by Symphony

Alec smiled at the young woman's straight forward matter of fact nature. It really was quite refreshing when compared to the other attitudes and personas you were forced to deal with here within this virtual world they were all currently stuck within. As Alec listened to her explain her situation he nodded understandingly to her plight. He too had spent much time struggling with finding a certain location buried within the terrain of a given floor. "Well no need to worry about Humphrey he really is more of a lover than a fighter. He's a healer Familar." Alec explained as the bear cub let out a loud over exaggerated yawn and rolled over resting his large head on the young woman's foot. "And there's his charming side." Alec offered with a derp laugh. "If it's Avalanche your looking for that's no problem at all." The large man offered with a smile. "Humphrey and I have been there before and we can gladly show you the way to the elemental spawning grounds." Alec offered happily as his stern features softened. "Are you just looking for a guide or would you like a hand fighting him as well? I'm a Tank and I'm always happy to lend out a helping hand and my ability to get punched." Alec offered with a chuckle.

@Symphony

Symphony smiled at the young cub resting on her boot. She stooped down to pet him, still listening to Alec while petting the dear creature. Strange that the little bear would be a healer rather than a damaged based familiar, but her own companion was odd as a damage based familiar due to his small size in comparison. 

Cloak began to peck and groom Alec's beard as the man offered to help them. Symphony stifled a giggle as she stood and spoke. "Thank you for your kind offer. I think Cloak and I will take you up on it." She held her arm out and whistled, and Cloak flew and perched on her right forearm. She looked back up at Alec. "Though you won't have to watch out for me too much. I should be able to hold my own at least a little, but if you could stand by to step in, that would be quite helpful." 

@Alec

"Absolutely." The large man said with a grin and a chuckle as the bird began to tickle him by pecking and poking through his beard. "Humphrey and I can easily guide you there. Once we find the elemental plains you'll need to kill several smaller elementals to summon Avalanche. This is your quest so please feel free to tell me how large of small of a part you'd like me to play. I can use some of my abilities to hold their attention on me. Then feel free to let me know if you'd like me to help you fight them or just maintain their attention while you dispatch them. Honestly either way is fine for me." The lathe man offered, his voice resonating in a derp baritone. Humphrey began to make happy growly noises as he wiggled around for a better position while the woman woman scratched him causing Alec to chuckle. "Humphrey really is a ladies man." Alec offered with a smile to his familiar. "So would you care to have a drink first or head right back out into the snow? I hear they might actually open the pool up today." The large man offered with a chuckle as he once more took in the young woman and her thick coat. "By the way. I'm not sure if you knew but there's a quest on the Fifth Floor that gives you an ability so that no weather conditions or such effect you." Alec offered.

@Symphony

Symphony looked down at her coat and then back up at Alec. "Oh, right. Well, it's more of a habit than anything. In the real world, I never had good circulation, and I very much hated the cold." Just remembering the cold winters in New York made her shiver. "More of a thing habit than out of necessity honestly." She unequipped her coat to reveal deep blue armor and a long thin dagger at her hip. 

To the mention of drinks, she shook her head. "I'm not one for drinking much. Don't like the taste, and you don't even get the fun affects in this game." She smiled and bent down to pat the little bear cub once more. "I am ready to head out now though. Would you be willing to lead the way?" she said while standing up and putting Cloak on her shoulder. Cloak groomed her hair as the party got ready to head out. 

@Alec

Alec swallowed the last bit of his coffee and stood up giving a slight stretch as he rose to his full height of nearly six and a half feet tall as he glanced down at the younger woman. "A dagger wielder?" The large man commented with a raised eyebrow. "Those seem kind of popular these days." The large heavily muscled man said with a faint smile. " I prefer a good old fashioned axe myself." The large man offered. "I used to do a fair bit of log splitting back home and when I had to decide what weapon to use it seemed the safest way not to hurt myself." Alec stated with a chuckle as he began to walk to the door of the tavern holding it open for the young woman and Humphrey who took up the rear of the party. 'Do you have all the items you need?" The large man asked. "Buffs or trinkets or anything like that you need? I might a spare of two hiding around here somewhere." The offered with a smile as he patted his pockets and such as if looking for items. "Seriously though. Let me know it's no trouble at all. I have some extra stuff just laying around taking up space in my inventory." Alec offered with a smile.

@Symphony

Symphony checked her inventory. 5 health potions that she had began the game with, none of them used. "I think I'll be okay for now," she replied, "but I'll let you know if I need anything once we go into battle." She took some mint gum out of her inventory and began to chew it. Most of her inventory was taken up by random food -- none that gave any bonuses. She just really liked to eat. 

She glanced down at the blade at her side as Alec mentioned it. "Oh, yeah. I'm pretty small, so a dagger lets me get in quickly between larger enemies." The woman was only 5 foot 4 and thinly built. "And uh..." she paused to look down at herself. "I don't think it would really look right with me carrying a large weapon." She laughed at the thought. 

Cloak clacked his beak impatiently as the two talked. She looked to her shoulder and said, "Alright, we'll head out now."

She walked out the door and then let Alec take the lead. "Lead the way, bud. You know where we're going."  

@Alec

Edited by Symphony

As Alec took up the lead he quickly opened his inventory and equiped his Vanquisher Shoulder Armor (basically a huge polished set of shoulder pads etched with Celtic designs), next he equipped his razor sharp saw bladed shield Mirror's Embrace and finally after looking through several options he chose his Mithril Battle Axe for it's accuracy and lesser damage output. This young woman was fierce and seemed to want to handle a majority of the fighting so he'd just grab all the Hate and throw a couple swings out while he let this young woman get her fill of fighting today. When it came to Avalanche maybe he'd use some bigger Sword Arts but see how it looked when they got there. "I don't know...." The large man said with a faint smile and cocked eyebrow as he tapped his chin. "Tiny lil gal like you with a giant two handed axe caused some quaking in your opponents boots if you ask me. But hey we all choose what we're most comfortable with and what speaks to our personalities." The large man offered. "Look at me and Humphrey here. We fit together like a pair if puzzle pieces. When I found him it was like finding something I didn't know I was missing till I found out. I can only assume it's the same for others?" Alec asked quizzically. "Or...heck....maybe I'm just an odd ball definitely wouldn't be the first time I was odd man out here." He stated with a chuckle as he glanced down at the young woman.

@Symphony

Symphony smiled up at Alec and laughed with him. "Well, Cloak sure helps complete my life in an odd way." Cloak cawed happily and nuzzled her cheek. She giggled and pet his head feathers. "He's my best friend pretty much." She raised her arm up, which Cloak hopped on to. Then he braced himself and took flight above the tundra in front of them. 

Symphony continued to make small talk with Alec for a few minutes until Cloak clacked his beak twice. She immediately crouched down and went behind a tree for cover. She motioned for Alec to do the same. "Two ice elementals up ahead," she whispered. Two 7 feet tall ice golems walked over a hill. They were hard to make out in the white, fresh snow. She took a moment to study the beasts. "How about you take the more powerful one on the right, and I'll take the one on the left?" she asked while readying her blade. 

@Alec

Ice Golem 1: 130 HP | 40 DMG
Ice Golem 2: 200 HP | 60 DMG

Alec smiled as he listened to the young woman's plan as she crouched behind a tree. A large smile growing on the heavily muscled Tank's face as she continued. "That is an incredibly well thought out plan Symphony." The heavily muscled man complimented her with total sincerity and genuine pride in his voice as he continued to stand out in the open not bothering to hide in the slightest. "And normally I'd say you're 100 percent correct in your decision. But my dear you forgot one thing." The large man said with a smile as he held out his hand to the young lady in a polite way if offering her up to her feet. "You brought a Tank with." Alec said with a wide smile and a huge grin for the young woman. "I'm going to get their attention then please use me as a human shield much like you were planning with this tree and dart out of cover and retreated behind again destroying your targets at will." Alec offered as an explanation as he turned towards both Elementals and activated his Howl ability instantly grabbing their full attention as he stepped forward and away from the young woman further into the open. "Hey ice chips!" The large man bellowed. "Come try your luck over here!" Alec bellowed as he raised his shield and watched as the pair of Elementals locked onto him and charged forward pinwheeling their feet as they headed straight towards the tank. As they arrived they started slamming their icy fists into the oversized man. Their punches were futile as his Battle Healing kicked in and restored the large man's hit points back full before he swung his razor sharp saw bladed shield out slicing deeply into the smaller of the two elementals dropping it's health nearly a third.

@Symphony

Alec used Howl on Ice Elementals (-8 EN)

[4|4] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 77/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[0|0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 26/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 0 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP/3 rounds

Spoiler

Ice Elementals attack Alec

Roll: 122909

MD: 6+1=7 (Hit) 40-104=1 DMG (THN 36 DMG)

Roll: 122910

MD: 9 (Crit +1) 60+1-104=1 DMG

Ice Elemental - HP: 130-36=94/130 | DMG: 40

Ice Elemental - HP: 200/200 | DMG: 60

Edited by Alec

Symphony watched as Alec took on the elementals, equally impressed as she was amused. She had rarely worked with tanks, so she had not been used to their mechanics. It was refreshing to be able to depend on someone else though. It had been quite a while since she had been out with another companion. 

After Alec attacked and drew both of the enemies' attention, Symphony charged her blade. While the first ice elemental was still focused on Alec, she took her chance and dashed at lightening speed towards her target. What she lacked up in strength, she definitely made up for in speed and flexibility. She struck out at the torso of the ice elemental four separate times, but she left not even a scratch on the monster. Her face scrunched up in thought as she looked down at her blade and then back at the enemy. Her blade had just slid off. Instead of a slicing motion, she would need to dig in deep with the blade in order to penetrate into the slick, icy layers of the beast. 

"My apologies," Symphony yelled over to Alec from his left. "I should be able to get the darn thing next time."

@Alec

Spoiler

fad edge vs. ice elemental 1
Roll ID#: 122915
MD: 3 + 1 = 4 (fail, -5 energy)

[4|4] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 77/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[0|0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 21/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs. 

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 130-36=94/130 | DMG: 40

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 200/200 | DMG: 60

sword arts

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

Alec watched as the young woman dashed forward nimbly slashing and stabbing at the Ice Elemental but missing in her strike. "There is no reason to apologise." Alec replied in a gentle even tone filled with sincerity. "It happens to the best of us." The large man continued with a soft smile as he tried to activate a Sword Art but the game refused to acknowledge his request which slowed the large man's reaction time on his attack causing him to also miss his swing at the larger Ice Elemental. "See." Alec offered with a deep low chuckle. "Looks like I can't hit them either." The large muscular man offered with a shrug as the Ice Elementals moved forward swinging their massive frozen fists at the large Tank. The damage Alec received was minimal and the large Tank's Battle Healing kicked in and quickly recharged his hit points back to full as he swung his saw bladed shield upwards slicing into the smaller of the Ice Elementals opening another cut in its body that leaked blue white pixels into the air as Alec moved his shield back in front of him as he stared down the Elementals. "Just try relaxing." The large man offered with a smile as he shook and wiggled his massive arms. "Don't think too hard about it and just let your body flow as it feels natural." The large man exclaimed with a reassuring smile for the young woman.

@Symphony

Spoiler

Lightning Axe to Ice Elemental 2 (-2 EN)

Roll: 122916

BD: 2+2=4 (Mis)

MD: 9 (Crit +1) 60-104=1 DMG

Roll: 122917

MD: 7+1=8 (Hit) 40-194=1 DMG (THN 36 DMG)

[4|4] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 77/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[0|0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 21/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 94-36=58/130 | DMG: 40

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 200/200 | DMG: 60

Edited by Alec

Symphony nodded her head and smiled. She did her best to relax and follow Alec's advice. Focusing on her breath, she charged her sword art once more. The blade glowed a dark purplish-blue. As she let her breath out, she charged. With four quick jabs, she managed to slice off the arm of the first ice elemental. Her blade also managed to paralyze the monster. "Thank you for the advice," she shouted to Alec once she had leaped a safe distance away from the two enemies. "The second one is all yours. Don't even worry about the first one. He can't attack." The first ice elemental had fallen to the ground and remained stiff and still. The only thing that gave away it was still alive was the groaning of its frozen joints. 

Up above the fight, Cloak gave a happy caw. He was ecstatic that his partner had finally hit her target. "Thank you, too, Cloak!" she shouted up to the bird, laughing. 

@Alec

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 122936
BD: 9 + 1 = 10! (crit +1, paralyze)
DMG: 7 * 4 = 18

[4|4] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 77/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[2|0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 18/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs.

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 58-28 = 30/130 | DMG: 40 (Paralyzed)

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 200/200 | DMG: 60

sword arts

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

Alec watched as the young woman took a deep breath calming herself as he eyed the Ice Elemental up and down before sprinting in he arms pumping and her lithe body flashing like lightning as he struck her dagger blade jabbing into the creature of ice numerous times almost faster than the eye could track. She was good the large man thought to himself as a broad smile of pride for the young woman spread across his normally stern features. "HA, HA, HA! That a girl!" The large man's deep baritone voice boomed in pride at Symphony's success. The large man took a steady calming breath himself as he tried to activate a Sword Art himself but the game was being glitchy today or something as it failed to respond to his request distracting the large heavily muscled man as he readied his attack. Alec stepped forward his foot contacting firmly with a hidden patch of ice as he slipped his foot high kicking out in front of him like a can can dancer as his arms began to pinwheel and his limbs began to flail the large man went completely vertical suspended in mid air for a comical moment before he slammed to the ground flat in his back looking up at the sky and the Ice Elemental and Symphony as the Ice Elemental leaned down slamming it's gigantic ice fist into the large man at the same time contacting the large man's shield and slicing itself deeply on the razor sharp saw bladed edge.

@Symphony

Spoiler

Alec uses Undertone on Ice Elemental 2 (-2 EN)

Roll: 122944

BD: 1 (Critical Fail)

MD: 5+1=6 (Hit) 60-104=1 DMG (THN 36 DMG)

4|4] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 77/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[2|0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 18/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs.

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 26/130 | DMG: 40 (Paralyzed)

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 200-36=164/200 | DMG: 60

Edited by Alec

Symphony winced as she Alec go down. Then she winced even more as the ice elemental pounded itself into his shield. She knew he didn't feel much pain, but it still looked dramatic as ever. "You uh, you okay there friend?" she called over to Alec. However, she didn't have much time to focus on him before her ice elemental started moving again. "Ah, jeez," she muttered under her breath before charging her sword art once more and charging towards the enemy. With four more swift stabs, the ice elemental went down once again, paralyzed as well. "And stay down!" 

She walked back behind Alec to check his stats and see if he was okay. And of course he was. Still at perfect health, Symphony noted. The perks of being a tank. 

Meanwhile, Cloak settled into the branches of a tree behind the two humans and two monsters. He hadn't scouted anymore enemies, and his wings needed a break. 

@Alec

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 122995
BD: 9 (crit +1, paralyzed)
DMG: 7 * 4 = 28

[4|4] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 77/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[4|0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 18/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs.

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 30-28 = 2/130 | DMG: 40 (paralyzed again)

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 164/200 | DMG: 60

sword arts

Rank 1

Rank 2

Edited by Symphony

As Alec lay flat on his back he watched appreciatively as the young woman darted forward her dagger glowing fiercely as she burst forward deadly and gracefully like a lethal dancer her arm stabbing out in a frenzied blur of motion which left the Ice Elemental frozen, no pun intended, and Paralyzed. Alec flashed a wide grin from his back at the young woman. "Nicely done again." The large man said happily as he raised himself up from the snowy ground to face the Ice Elemental charging his battle axe with a Sword Art causing the crescent shaped axe heads to begin glowing as the energy built. As his Battle Axe reached maximum power Alec stepped forward swinging his axe in a mighty uppercut lifting the Ice Elemental into the air slightly before he quickly swung back down in a viscous downward strike that drive the Elemental back down into the ground knocking it to the ground.

@Symphony

Spoiler

Alec uses Undertone on Ice Elemental (- 8 EN)

Roll: 123031

BD: 6+2=8 (Hit) 6*8=48 DMG

MD: 1 (Critical Fail)

Roll: (Paralyzed)

[4|7] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 70/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[4|0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 18/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs.

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 2/130 | DMG: 40 (paralyzed again)

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 164-48=116/200 | DMG: 60

Edited by Alec