[F04 - PP] <<Avalanche>> Let's Get this Ice Bread!

Symphony bowed and laughed. "Thank you," she said to Alec. Then she stood behind the man and let him do his thing. Watching as he brought the ice elemental to the ground. I'm glad I'm on his side, Sypmhony thought to herself. Now, it was her turn. She only needed to use a simple attack as the ice elemental was in the red health zone. 

Sprinting towards the monster with her dagger in hand, she whistled for Cloak. Leaping into the air, he grabbed her shoulders and helped project her into the chest of the ice elemental, effectively plunging her blade deep into its chest. She stared into its eyes and watched the life leave its eyes. The beast broke into the pixels, and she dropped down on one knee onto the ground. "Just one more to go." 

Restlessly, she twirled her blade in her hand, waiting for Alec's next move. Then it would be her turn to use her sword art again. 

@Alec

Spoiler

symphony vs. ice elemental 1
Roll ID#: 123065
BD: 6 + 1 = 7
MD: dead

[4|7] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 70/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 18/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs.

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 2-60= 0/130 | DMG: 40 (dead)

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 164-48=116/200 | DMG: 60

Edited by Symphony

Alec watched again as the young woman darted forward flowing and gliding as if floating above the soft fluffy snow. She really was quite impressive he thought to himself as she danced forward her dagger thrusting with lightning fast precision and speed as it jabbed deeply into the Elemental causing it to explode in a shower of pixels that rained down sparkling and twinkling about her almost magically. The whole situation threw Alec off his focus causing him to fail as he tried to activate a Sword Art but once more failed miserably to make it work as he swung his battle axe in a wide arc that the Ice Elemental dodged as it swung it's massive fist around aimed for the large man. Alec raised his shield and easily blocked the massive icy fist away from himself knocking it to the side harmlessly as he brought his shield up before himself ready to defend agsin. "You're really showing me up." The large man offered with a smile. "I'm really glad you're on my side." Alec said as he flashed another smile to the young woman.

@Symphony

Spoiler

Alec used Undertone on Ice Elemental (- 2 EN)

Roll: 123039

BD: 2+2=4 (Miss)

MD: 3+1=4 (Miss)

[7] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 69/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[0] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 18/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs.

Ice Elemental 1 - 0/130 | (dead)

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 116/200 | DMG: 60

Edited by Alec

Symphony laughed at Alec's remarks. "Seems like the younin' is beating you at the game!" she teased. As the ice elemental kept its attention on the bigger target, Symphony took her chance to dash behind her target. She breathed in deeply and activated her sword art, leaping up and slashing her dagger four times across the back of the beast. With her final slash, she dug into the outer icy layer of the beast and then leaped off, flipping and then landing a short distance away. Just out of reach of the beast. The ice elemental unleashed an angry trumpeting roar. It was so loud that she had to cover her ears for a second. Luckily, the beast didn't come charging right at her. She really did not want to take a direct hit from the monstrosity. 

Cloak had his fun with the ice elemental next. He dodged and weaved, pecking at the glowing red eyes of the beast. 

@Alec

Spoiler

fad edge vs. ice elemental 2
Roll ID#: 123041
BD: 8 
DMG: 6 * 4 = 24

[7] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 69/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[1] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 18/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs.

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 116--24 = 92/200 | DMG: 60

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

Alec watched as the young woman glided forward again slipping behind the Ice Elemental leaping into its back and stabbing it deeply in its back before launching herself into a back flip like a gymnast sticking her landing flawlessly. "Now you're just showing off." The loud man laughed out loud in joy and entertainment at the woman's skill. "And by the way beating me at a video game isn't hard. My son Danny used to beat me handily at video games any time we played together." Alec replied with a soft smile and far off happy look as he remembered his son. Alec quickly snapped back focusing on nthe here and now as he activated a Sword Art causing his Battle Axe to begin glowing as the energy grew. When the energy maxed Alec stepped forward  swinging his Battle Axe I'm a mighty upward swing lifting the Ice Elemental off the ground as he swung his axe aroumd to crash it down into the Elemental again driving it back to the ground. The Ice Elemental once again swung its oversized fist if ice at the large man as he raised his shield casually blocking the punch away ftom himself harmlessly.

@Symphony

Spoiler

Alec used Undertone on Ice Elemental (- 8 EN)

Roll: 123044

BD: 10 (Crit +2) 6+2=8*8=64 DMG

MD: 3+1=4 (Fail)

[7] Alec - HP: 870/870 | EN: 62/85 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 36 DMG | Stonewall: -25% DoT

[1] Symphony - HP: 260/260 | EN: 18/26 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 1 | PLZ 9-10 | Regen: 5 HP

vs.

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 92-64=28/200 | DMG: 60

Edited by Alec