[PP - F01] Please Help <<EaL: Artisan>>

Sitting at a cafe, enjoying a cup of tea he spent the time with a hand on his cheek and with the other sketching in his sketchbook trying to draw whatever came to his mind, however to no avail nothing had just been appearing. He let out a sigh "If only I found something worth while to create a piece out of..." he said to himself as he dropped his pencil on his sketchbook then lifted the cup of tea on his mouth as he drank it. Looking outward a little bored he tried to find any candidates to be a model, however as time passed in this game less and less people had just stopped coming to the first floor. But at the same time he did enjoy the peace and quiet unlike the first few months of the game. A waitress approached him "Anything I can help you with sir?", Yusuke had looked over and with a smile stated "No thank you, the tea is great."

@Symphony

Symphony walked in after a day of hunting and gathering materials, Cloak, her raven familiar perched on her shoulder. She quickly sat down at a table and ordered a green tea for herself and a cup of water for her familiar. 

While they sat and enjoyed their drinks, Cloak looked over at the new stranger and crowed, getting his companion's attention. "Oh, a new person? Well, why don't we say hello." Symphony said while getting up from her chair and holding her arm out for Cloak to perch on.

The two walked over to the young man. "Hey! How are you doing?" she asked. "The name's Symphony." She stuck her hand out for the stranger to shake. The woman was about 5 foot 4, wearing a deep blue set of light armor with a sharp dagger strapped to her side. 

@Scarabaeus

Yusuke had let out a hum as a woman approached her, then out of no where a spark had appeared in his eyes at the sight of her and her familiar. "Hold on! Don't move please." he then shot his hands outward in a box to look at the woman and her familiar "Yes... yes! Another excellent candidate!" he stood up and shook the woman's hand then bowed still holding her hand "My name is Scarabaeus, or Scarab for short its a pleasure meeting you miss Symphony. I am sorry but I was just captivated by your aesthetic, you'd be an excellent figure for one of my paintings. Have you ever considered being a model?" he had asked her hoping to god one day he could find a female willing to be a model for one of his paintings he wishes to make a masterpiece out of, or at least hopefully. "Sorry if I am being too forward, I'm just an artist looking to create more pieces of work. My apologies." he said smiling at her straightening himself from the bow.

@Symphony

Symphony leaned back a little, a bit surprised at the spirit of the young player. "Uh, sure?" she said as her and Cloak looked at each other. In the real world, she had never considered being a model, but she supposed it couldn't hurt in this world. "What the heck," she said and shrugged. She pulled up a chair and had Cloak rest on her shoulder. "No need to apologize. Just be careful with that behavior around here. It could get you some unwanted attention." She leaned back casually in the chair and pulled the green tea out of her inventory.

Taking a sip, she tilted her head and looked at the interesting player in front of her. "Artist, huh? I used to be an artist in the real world as well. A performer." There was a small glint in her eyes and a hint of a smile on her lips as she thought back to the good ol' days before they were all trapped in this game.  

@Scarabaeus

Scarab had blinked a few times, she actually gave him a positive response, he had smiled a little bit and said out to her "Really? That's great! Just remind me to send you a friend request once this is all said and done, we can figure something out." he had then took another sip of his tea before sitting back down along with her. Yusuke had let out a small chuckle "My apologies, sometimes I often forget that we are even in a game. It's weird how this game makes a world look so real that I could be mistaken to thinking it was our reality." he stated in a more calmer tone. Then with a intrigued smile he had said out to her "Correct, I am an artist. And do tell, I'd love to hear some of your work." he wanted to hear her voice and the art that she had created in her own time, much like how he loved to show others his own work... just right now he doesn't really have anything to show.

@Symphony

Symphony nodded and said, "It's alright. I understand," as he apologized. His bright personality amused her if anything. 

She looked into a corner of the room behind Scarab as she thought back to the real world. "Ah, yes. It's been about 2 years now. Well, I was a violinist in a large symphony. My mother and father taught me how to sing, play piano, and play the violin and viola." She took a sip of her tea. In all honesty, she had been downplaying her experience. She had played with the New York Philharmonic and traveled to play with the Tokyo Symphony as well. Those were just a few of her abundance of experiences. Even at 18, when she had been trapped in the game, she had traveled around the world for summer music camps and lessons with the best violinists. 

Cloak dipped his beak into her tea mischievously and took a sip as she was talking. Once she noticed, Symphony looked down and sighed, then pet him. "You naughty thing," she mumbled.

@Scarabaeus 

Yusuke had placed his hands under his chin listening to her describe her musical background then said out with a intrigued tone "My... that's quite interesting. Perhaps you'd fit best in a musical painting above anything else..." he then moved on hand onto his chin and began to think for a bit. Then looking back at her "Do you own a violin, viola or anything in this world? I'd love to hear you perform sometime." he offered her with a smile. Then looking over, he smiled as she pet her own familiar then placed his own tea for the familiar "Here if you're thirsty you can have the rest of mine. I hope you'll enjoy it." he told her familiar with a smile then looked up to her "Who's this fascinating fellow? Is he or she your familiar?" he had asked her still pondering the thought of what he would paint if she had modeled for him.

@Symphony

"I own a violin," Symphony replied to the man's question. She opened her inventory and pulled out the reddish-hued instrument for a split second before putting it right back. 

As Scarab held out his tea, Symphony's eyes grew wide, and she yelled, "Don't do that-", but it was already too late. Cloak tried to hop into the cup and ended up spilling it all over the place. Symphony sighed and picked the bird up, putting it to the side so that he wouldn't try to bathe in the puddle of tea on the table. She took out a piece of cloth from her inventory and wiped up the mess. "I apologize for him. He is really a trouble maker," she said. 

Looking back at Cloak, she scolded him. "We don't do that to other people's drinks! No treats for you tonight." Cloak cawed sadly and gave her a cute tilted head look. "Hmph, fine," Symphony caved. "Just one piece of raw steak." Cloak cawed happily and hopped back up onto Symphony's shoulder, nuzzling her cheek. 

Symphony looked back at Scarab. "As I was about to say before this one interrupted," she said while motioning to Cloak. "He is my raven familiar. Very mischievous and curious. Sometimes too much so for his own good. But we keep each other safe in battle, and that's what matters." Cloak clacked his beak in agreement. "Do you plan on getting a familiar anytime soon?" she asked. 

@Scarabaeus

Yusuke had looked at the violin as she pulled it out of her inventory "My.. that's quite the violin you own. Have you played it at all here in this world?" he had asked her leaning back in his chair. Then after he had offered the tea to the familiar he had immediately tried to hop into it. Blinking a couple times he had said out "Oh.. I thought you were thirsty..." he had looked over to her then placing a hand on the cloth "No, its my bad. I shouldn't have offered it to him, I thought he was thirsty. Let me clean it up for you." then after the mess had been resolved he sat back down into the chair and smiled listening on her speaking to her familiar the way she did. He nodded his head and said out to her "In this world that is more than appreciated, someone or thing to rely on in combat or just to stay sane in the world... wonder if I will ever get either.." he had let out a sigh, then looking back up he had said to her "Yes of course, I just have to get higher leveled before I can think about going out into the wilderness. I am level 1 after all. I've spent most of my time relaxing and getting used to this place."

@Symphony

Symphony nodded her head in understanding as Scarab explained himself. "Well, if you ever need someone to take hits and back you up, I can do that for you." She smiled, and Cloak cawed in agreement. "It wasn't so long ago that I was your level. I had spent most of my time just reading and studying before I decided to give this whole adventuring thing a try." 

She pulled out her dagger and dug the tip into the table, swirling it around. "Oh, and to answer your question, I've played it a few times in this world, but I have not practiced enough to give anything close to a worthy performance." She laughed. "2 years does make one rusty." 

Cloak was growing bored with all this human chatter, so he hopped on the table and then over to Scarab. He then promptly hopped onto the man's right shoulder and began nibbling on his hair (his way of grooming). "Oh, sorry about that again. We haven't been outside much today, and he hates being cooped up."

@Scarabaeus