[PP/F2] Using Our Hands ♥ <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

Spoiler

The cold chilling Kityuisa to the bone. Floor four, the Night King had just been slain. Kityuisa had suggested that Ruby and her continue their conversation elsewhere.. Somewhere warmer... Kityuisa smiled, "LET'S GO TO FLOOR TWO!!!!" She began to run towards the town portal, "RACE YOU THERE!!!" Her feet pattering on the snow as she ran. The satisfying sound playing on her eardrums like a bunch of gentle asmr. Kityuisa glanced backwards at Ruby. I got the head start! hehe! She began to giggle. She felt happy. Happy to be spending time with someone. Happy that she wasn't alone. Even more happy that Ruby and her were still hanging out! BUT THE MOST MAJOR REASON SHE WAS HAPPY? Kityuisa was able to warm up by running in the coldness that the snow enveloped her in. Kityuisa couldn't help but smile for that very reason. Tanine Willowflame ran behind her, at a job. Kityuisa was slower than her cat.

Ruby had smiled as she had a extreme enthusiasm and she had giggled and just stated out "Sure thing sweetheart~" then ran behind her, having fun along with Kityuisa. After a moment they had arrived at the floor teleporter and she had offered a hand to her and with a wink she had said "You sure are fast! I am impressed~" she looked towards the teleporter and said out to her "Come on, grab onto my hand or arm. We have another floor to go to." she offered a warm smile to her closing her eyes for a second. Then after she had agreed and grabbed onto something she had exclaimed out "Teleport, Floor Two Main Settlement." then in an instant they had teleported away. After they had arrived she had opened up her inventory and removed her heavy coat and her heavy armor as she didn't need it and wore a little but more of casual clothing to have on. Stretching her arms upward she had closed her eyes for a few seconds letting out a breath of air enjoying the fact it was a lot more warmer.

@Kityuisa 

Kityuisa graciously accepted Ruby's arm. "Teleport! Floor two!" Kityuisa watched as Ruby removed her cloak. Her casual clothing appearing as if they had been there the entire time. They probably had been... Kityuisa herself remained in her garbs. "Tell me something interesting." Kityuisa puffed her cheeks.

She always did that.. Whenever she spoke to someone she'd ask them to tell her something interesting. She didn't know why she did it... She just did... Kityuisa drew a hand to her chin, "I'll go first! When I was a baby, my first word was "pretty"! I don't know why, I just always thought I was pretty.. Now not so much..." Kityuisa mumbled the last bit, hoping Ruby wouldn't hear. Kityuisa began to skip. "You're turn! We can take turns to get to know each other!" 

Kityuisa felt free, now that the cold was no longer present. She felt like she was comfortable, in comfortable weather. Besides, she loved floor two....

Ruby had thought for a moment "Something... interesting?" she had placed a hand on her chin thinking what she possibly could say to her that would be remotely interesting. However before she could really say anything she had gone first, then she had giggled when it ended with mumbling. She had looked at her and gave her a flirty smile and said out "You're right, you're not pretty... you're drop dead gorgeous~" she then said out "Well... for me, I suppose the one thing remotely interesting about me is that in the real world I worked as a fashion designer... you know a fashionista. What can I say~ I love seeing women in various clothing." she giggled. She then thought for a moment with a frown looking over, she wasn't quite too sure what was all too interesting about her... maybe something would come to her mind if she had continued to ask her.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa grinned, "Really? That's really cool! I wish I was that talented! You're pretty cool." Kityuisa smirked, "My turn!" 

Kityuisa clasped her hands behind her back. Her gaze shifting to the floor, "Can we just knock out a ton of quests today? Like more than just this one and the one before? I enjoy spending time with you... and I kinda want to spend time with you... I've been having a lot of fun, and I have a lot of quests I haven't done yet..." Kityuisa smiled at Ruby. Her gaze returning to her face.

"Now~ Something interesting." Just like that she decided to change the subject. "Something interesting about me, I graduated from high school earlier than usual." 

"It doesn't seem that big of a deal now that we got trapped here. But oh man was I proud of myself... My little sister was too!" Kityuisa smiled at the memory she held dear to her. That's right! Happy memories! Let's be positive!