[PP/F24] Beach Party ♥ >>Ocean Waves Manor<<

Solei stifled a small chuckle as he watched Bahr and then immediately come back. "Ah, that's the girl who was hosting this thing, right? I should probably go introduce myself to her soon," he said, scratching his chin. 

"But I think you'll do fine in the contest, Bahr!" He grinned, patting the guy reassuringly on his back. "I'm not really one for doing those kinds of things," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm not even in beachwear, anyway," he sniffed, looking at his khaki shorts and button up. Meh, he was never really fond of swimming anyway, it didn't bother him! 

@Alec @Bahr

When a stranger walked up to Alec, Solei blinked with a dumbfound expression. Man, he really did not know anyone here, huh? He really needed to get out more. The kids couldn't be his only friends forever! 

"Oh, no, no. It's really fine, nothing much was being spoken of, anyway," the bluenette shook his head and gave her an innocent grin. "My name is Solei!"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Fuyuno kept watching the woman that was gazing out at the ocean, she noticed a boy approach her and start speaking to her. It was then that Fuyuno realized that she had been staring, and she quickly averted her gaze. Mama and Papa taught me that staring too much is rude! Even though she's super pretty, I gotta give her space too. Around then, the girl heard a familiar voice ring out above the crowd. Listening carefully, an excited smile shone on her face at the announcement of the swimsuit contest. That sounds like so much fun! I wanna enter so I can join the fun with everyone! With that, the girl opened her menu and navigated through it to send a message to Kityuisa.

Hi Kityuisa, it's Fuyuno! The truth is, I'm at your beach party and the swimsuit contest you just told everyone about sounds super fun! I want to join if that's alright.

She nodded in satisfaction at the message she had typed before pressing the send button. She still wasn't used to typing out messages, but she was glad she had a method to communicate safely with others. As she was thinking this to herself, she felt a hand on her shoulder, which made her jump slightly in surprise. Turning around, she saw another beautiful blonde woman had approached and greeted her, kneeling down so they would be at eye level with each other. Fuyuno was still a bit frozen, and failed to respond to the woman's inquiry about her having fun before the woman offered her hand and introduced herself as @Ruby. Suddenly snapping back into attention, she grabbed the woman's hand with both of her own and gave a few hastened nods nervously. She was still a bit too flustered to realize that this woman couldn't know about her yet, and the fact she couldn't talk.

Fuyuno Joins the Swimsuit Contest

Edited by Fuyuno

Finding a glass container full of a light blue liquid, Jomei grabbed a cup and poured some of the liquid into it. After filling his drink, Jomei turned to listen to Kityuisa’s announcement about a swimsuit competition. He had never thought about entering such a thing before, nor did he think he stood any sort of chance.. however, he decided, what the hell. Maybe it could serve as a small confidence booster. Jomei smiled and waved to Kit, “Count me in” he added with a grin.

((Jomei enters the Swimsuit Competition))

Spoiler

Image result for robin hood fate summer

With his entry being placed, Jomei turned back towards the table of refreshments, catching a glimpse of an all too familiar face. Seeing her without her heavy armor and weapon was definitely something he was not used to, but the woman he saw was most definitely @Lessa. With drink in hand, Jomei approached the woman, who stood alone and looked a bit out of her element. “Didn’t think I’d see you at a place like this.” He teased her at first before offering a friendly smile, “It’s really good to see you again Lessa.”

Edited by Jomei

As Arabelle wraps herself around Dustin’s arm and scolds him for leaving Mishiro alone, he turns a faint red, and a small smile forms on his face. “Ah, but you see, I’m not very good at talking to people who don’t talk to me.” He says, looking back at Ryoko who was saying Dustin did a bad job of babysitting. “It’s really bothersome to watch over someone my age.” He scoffs and says to himself. With Arabelle wrapped around his arm and Ryoko in front of him, Dustin can’t help but blush, especially as Arabelle tightens her grip. Turning away and looking over to the water, Dustin manages to pry himself out of his state if Hysteria. “So Belle, wanna go get some food at the refreshment table?” He asks, starting to walk towards the main party.

Dustin makes his way up to the largest groups and through to the front, signing up for the swimsuit contest and then heading back over to the refreshments table. Various snacks lay out on the flat surface, yet none of them catch Dustin’s eye. Maybe it’s because he is so used to eating his own food, so he grabs a glass of lemonade and walks away from the table.

[Dustin enters the swimsuit contest]

Edited by Dustin

Krysta would ask Astralin and Aquaria about whether the names they called each other by were their real names, or their nicknames. "Oh, those are our real names. Strange, right? Yup, my real name is Libra. Literally. I mean, I've grown to like it, but...not everyone appreciates it." Sunova would begin to leave, heading over to one of her friends. "Nice to talk to you, Su! Hope we meet again!" She would look back over to Vigilon and Krysta. "I'm definitely gonna be shipping you two for a while~ Hopefully as long as you two are together! Well, this is a party, so, I'm gonna go socialize! See you lovebirds later!" 

@Krysta

Aquaria would walk with Astralin for a bit. "So, how have you been, Aquarius?" Astralin would ask. "Oh, nothing much, other than training up my weapon skill, working with this baby!" She said as she pulled out a two handed assault spear out of her inventory. Aquaria would quicken her pace, and make sure there was no one nearby, then show off by using the Trip Expand Sword art upon the air around her, nothing else. Astralin would watch as the weapon's blade moved about, appearing as if surrounded by water, swinging in the air with a watery blur. Upon seeing this, Astralin's eyes lit up. "Your...your weapon commands the water to go along with it?" Aquaria returned the weapon to her inventory. "Well yes, but actually no. This is what's known as a vanity effect by some players. It looks cool and all, but does literally nothing but add an effect." Astralin's eyes were still lit up over this knowledge. "I can use this knowledge to my advantage..." She said as she smiled, while rubbing her hands together. "Anyway, so, I'm gonna try meeting someone new. What about you?" Aquaria would shrug. "Hey, now that I know you're here, we can talk anytime. Others? Who knows? I'll take that up, too. Let's go our separate ways for now."

Aquaria would notice that there was a player who was getting bucket after bucket of water on him. Oh, this would be fun. She would walk over to the two girls obviously plotting something. "Mind if I join?" She asked softly. If they would agree, she would then say, "Great! So, what's the plan?"

@Vigilon @Sunova

Astralin would wander the area, until she found some people she might consider talking to. She would approach one of them. "Am I interrupting something? I hope nobody minds me joining in this conversation..."

@Cordelia

Alec glanced down at the young woman @Cordelia as he took his eyes away from the crowd of people below them as a soft smile touched the corner if his stern features and perpetual scowl. "I'm not doing too bad Cordelia. How about yourself?" The large man asked as he broke eye contact to continue scanning the crowd and their surroundings. "Good to see you too @Macradon." Alec greeted his mentor with a genuine smile as he offered his hand for a shake. "I hope everything is well. You closed up shop pretty quickly there." The large man stated with concern tinging his deep baritone rumble. "If there was some sort of trouble I wish you would have told me. I'd have dropped everything to help you. After all what are friends and Apprentices for?" The large man asked in a friendly tone as he once more broke eye contact to scan the surrounding area for any trouble that might present itself at the worst possible time.

Edited by Alec

[OOC//: I was waiting for @Kityuisa to make a post that included forcing Bahr to enter, but I officially have too much to reply to. Gotta get the ball rolling. For the sake of keeping up, we'll assume that she has already done this, and she can retroactively add it in her next post. continuitydestructionkek]

So much happening at once. It was enough to make a weaker man dissolve into a puddle on the floor. But not Bahr. No, Bahr was strong. The shaking in his knees that he was desperately fighting to keep under control was nothing more than a clever rouse to throw everyone else off their game. Clearly.

Another approached the group. An attractive woman calling herself @Cordelia. Bahr extended his hand and shook hers firmly. "N-nice to meet you. I'm Bahr," Dang, she had a tight grip! Totally not what Bahr had been expecting. A pleasant surprise, nonetheless. 

Bahr offered a shaky grin toward his larger companion, @Alec, slapping a firm hand onto his shoulder as well as @Macradon's, who he also passed the cheesy smile off to. "Gentlemen. Let us convene within the house and decide what to do about this contest. One of us is coming out of here with a win," he managed to spit out, slightly shaky enunciation subverting the feigned confidence he had hoped to invoke. His face then turned toward Cordelia, stuck in the same stupid static expression. "If you'll excuse us, miss..." And then the party scurried toward the house.

"Alright, guys," Bahr tartly articulated, surprising focus in his crimson and verdant hues as they shifted between the other two men in the awkward huddle. "The roof is the answer. But there needs to be more. That extra bit of flair. A little more pizzazz. We must channel our inner Right Said Fred." He offered a nod toward Alec after that last bit, paying credence for giving him the idea with his little jig outside just moments before.

Smiling at his apprentice, Macradon would accept the handshake and smile sheepishly at @Alec “Aye … I had some business to attend that took a few more days than already planned, so rather shut down the shop for the time being than people waiting for requests forever.” Macradon said, trying to reason for his decision, be it a good one or not. Macradon shook his head and looked down into the ground with a rather … sad face. “This was unfortunately not something I’d have wanted you to see first hand, I’d not even want you to know about it at all, but you will learn about it, either by me, or by sheer coincidence.” Macradon said, somewhat foreshadowing something in the future. “Uhhh … sure.” Macradon said, looking over at Alec first with a confused look, and then back at @Bahr who was headed back to the house. Macradon would chortle at Bahr, that was an old reference he was not expecting, “If that’s the case … I don’t really like wearing swim trunks … they’re too … stiff? I feel like whenever I’m at the beach like this … I shouldn’t be wearing this at least … this is the first time in this game wearing swim trunks, and I do not like it.” Macradon said and adjusted the trunks again.

"Jomei, hey!" The greeting burst from her, as his presence actually startled her a bit. Why should it? He was a fairly social guy, right? Just because she associated herself with him didn't mean he too had a case of the hermit life. In an attempt to save face, Lessa schooled hers into something more pleasant than the scowl she had been wearing. He hadn't changed much, though months had passed since their last encounter. The same fiery red hair framed the same handsome face, and his familiar smile softened her own expression into something more genuine. "It's good to see you, too," she told him, finally, and meant it.

As he mentioned that this wasn't really her scene, she affirmed the statement with a nod. "Not really sure why I'm here," she confessed. "Probably the free food, if we're being honest. But hey, that shouldn't really shock anybody." She looked him up and down, then nodded again as she mused, "You look like you fit right in, though." Even as she made the observation, Lessa subconsciously drew her coverup tighter around herself, covering the swimsuit she wore beneath. "Are you having fun?"

@Jomei

Edited by Lessa

Alec listened to his friends Bahr and Macradon before hanging his head and letting out a deep sigh as the large heavily muscled man begrudgingly allowed himself to be swept up in his friends wake as he turned to the young man @Solei and the young woman @Cordelia who were standing there with the three men. " Sol Cordelia I'm sorry please excuse me." Alec offered a bit ashamed as he was drug up in his friends wake and swept towards the house. "I have an idea." The large man offered with another deep sigh. "I'm not super happy about it but it might just be the ticket and it's going to take all three of us but they'll never know what hit em." Alec stated as he walked along just behind his two best friends in this world his head lifting as his chest expanded and a fierce spark of fire igniting in the massive Tank's eyes as the trio made their way into the house to plan and strategize.

Alec begrudgingly allows himself to literally be dragged into the swimsuit contest by @Bahr & @Macradon

Macradon perked up at the notice of the stoic Alec having some ideas for their disastrous plan “Interesting.” Macradon thought as he hadn’t really seen this side of Alec before, all Macradon had seen of his apprentice was the serious side, seeing this side of his apprentice for the first time was exhilarating. “You know what guys … I don’t really feel like these swim trunks, they’ve been nothing but a nuisance for me, I’ll go out in this …” Macradon said as he opened up his HUD and changed his swim trunks out with a bath towel instead “This is much more comfortable, and it’s probably gonna wooh the crowd as well.” Macradon said with a snicker “If you guys would join, we could probably find a towel somewhere you could wear. This will be a disaster so great no one will ever forget this epic day.” Macradon said with a proud tone in his voice.

Equipping:

Spoiler

» Bath Towel
Name: Bath Towel
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 3
ID: #52014
Roll: 7
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: Vanity
Quality: Good
Description: A simple, white, Turkey bath towel that is long enough to cover the user from his hip until below his knees.

Edited by Macradon

As Macradon equipped the towel, Bahr too began to see the light. An opportunity as glorious as this only presented itself once every other Tuesday afternoon, at best. His eyes flickered from his companions to a hall closet nearby, and upon approaching and opening the tiny door attached to the threshold's hinges, he realized he had struck gold. "Alec, over here!" When the larger man came over, he would gaze with Bahr upon a treasure trove of every towel known to man. There was a style for everyone here, surely, but Bahr opted for a basic white towel, which vaporized to be place into his inventory. "I'll just borrow this, for now..."

The rest was simple. Open menu, navigate to inventory panel, equip the towel and unequip everything else. You've heard it all before. With a smirk on his face, he looked toward Macradon and gave him a nod. "It's showtime, boys."

Spoiler

Name: Bath Towel
Your Profession: Man
Your Rank: 9001
ID: 123335
Roll: CD8 / LD3
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: PG13
Enhancements: None (vanity)
Description: "YOLO."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18109-ppf24-beach-party-♥-ocean-waves-manor/?do=findComment&amp;comment=581203

Alec followed his two friends across the beach to the back of Kit's house where the trio stealthily let themselves into the back where they slunk through the empty halls of her house like three thieves set about nefarious deeds. The true reality of what Alec had let himself be drawn into started to dawn in him as he watched Macradon quickly equip a white cotton bath towel. "Oh boy. You two may yet be the very fun death of me." The large man offered with a deep full bodied laugh as he followed his other friend Bahr over to one of Kit's closets which upon opening revealed to be full of nothing but bath towels. Seriously?!? Alec thought to himself why did she have a closet full of towels? Why did one person need so many towels for Alec thought as he watched Bahr pick one and quickly equip it. Alec reached and grabbed one for himself and quickly equipped the super soft cotton towel. But as he equipped his own towel his eyebrows rose as he quickly glanced back and forth between his two friends repeatedly. "Uhhh guys?!? Uummmm. Is this going to me ok?!?" The the large heavily muscled man asked with a shrug as he looked down to his own towel which hung from his hips but only reached down to just barely half way down his tree trunk like thighs.

Spoiler

Name: Bath Towel
Your Profession: The Man
Your Rank: 9000 +/-
ID: ******
Roll: CD£ / LD$
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: PG13
Enhancements: None (vanity)
Description: "YOLO." Due to the sheer size of the wearer this towel only covers from hips to slightly lower than mid thigh
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18109-ppf24-beach-party-♥-ocean-waves-manor/?do=findComment&amp;comment=581203

Edited by Alec

Cordelia gave them all a toothy grin as everyone else seemed to introduce themselves. "It's nice to meet you guys. I figured I needed to start socializing sooner or later. The only company I've had for a good while is this little rascal," she sweat dropped, pointing to Pacco.

"Oh, uh. Okay, bye," she blinked, giving them a small wave as the group walked off to wherever.

She turned to Solei and deadpanned. "Are they always like that?" She asked, raising a brow. "They seem like they're... plotting something," she said lowly, feeling a shiver go down her spine. Oh gosh, she's already got the chills running down her spine! It was a bad omen indeed! 

"Whatever, I'm just gonna go..." she trailed off, her eyes flickering from the groups of people. Well dang, she suddenly felt more self-conscious. "I-I'll just go get food," she said, laughing nervously as she shuffled over to where all the snacks and drinks were.

"You're welcome, I was happy to help." Vigilon said. "Oh, so you were 17 when you started, too? That's nice to know." Sunova would leave after hearing the announcement, and so it was back to normal activity. Astralin left with her friend to socialize, something Vigilon wasn't the best at. He definitely tried from time to time, especially on social events like this one. "So then, Jewel, is there anyone you'd like to speak to?"

@Krysta

Veriost would be over where the refreshments were, looking for some good eats, be it meat or sweets. In the area, the small white frost dragon would spot two people, one familiar face, over by the drinks, noticing her presence, and a blonde who had recently arrived. Veriost would stare at her for about ten seconds, then she would grab a small piece of meat with her maw, and grab a cupcake or two with her front-legs(arm-legs, whatever), then growl as if to show the blonde that the taken snacks were hers and hers only. 

@Dazia @Cordelia

Kanari's payback victim would react almost exactly as planned. His eyes were showing a fiery aggravation. Looks like there was another eternal cycle of payback pranks/tricks on the way. Kanari wouldn't mind, though, it was all part of the chaos she lived. Hazado would ask Kanari what kind of land she'd think it was safe to throw ice-water buckets at someone. "Anywhere, ya brit! Mainly 'Murica, little spitfire!" Whatever did she care where he lived and believed? All humans should be free, not ruled by the corrupt lawmakers that are 99.99% of leaders past and present! She quickly took a pair of shades out of her inventory and put them on, putting her hands on her hips afterward, saying, "Deal with it!" and that's when she ran. The shades fell off, but she had about three more pairs, which were just as swag. A small white haired girl would approach her, complimenting on how she got the payback. "Go ahead, take one of the buckets I brought with me. I originally brought like, thirteen? So that's eleven left, You want one? Go ahead and take one, 'cause there's plenty more where that came from. I came prepared for much more than this one encounter. Here, still fairly fresh from floor 4, a bucket of artic-cold ice water." She explained as she gave a bucket to the girl. The girl would introduce herself as Su. "Nice to meetcha, Su. I'm Kanari_Kakaze, Kanari for short. You can even just call me Amelia if you'd like." The girl would run off, and another girl would arrive, asking to join. "Sure, a third would make all of this better." The girl would ask what the plan was, and Kanari would simply answer with, "No plan yet, but we're definitely gonna come up with something..."

@Sunova @Astralin

The girl who Valna introduced as Dazia would leave, probably under some suspicion. "Heh, what's her problem? I'm just introducing myself..." Shuliik would sigh, then turn to the other two girls once again, wearing a bright smile as he did so. "Well, Yin-Yang, you've got quite the interesting friends around you." He would say to Yinangi. He would then turn to Valna. "Nice to meet you, Valna, great look, by the way, that swimsuit looks really good on you." He complimented.

@Dazia

So much was happening all at once.. Kityuisa watched as people walked up to her, telling her that they were entering, papers were thrown in her direction, and she was going to keep track of all of it! @Hydravion "Hello there~ My name is indeed Kityuisa. You have a lovely name, Aris. You should definitely join the swimsuit competition! It'll be fun!" 

Kityuisa glared daggers at @Bahr , she raised her right fist, "YOU BETTER BE ENTERING BAHR! OR ELSE I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU." She only felt confident about forcing him to join, due to the fact he was, after all practically her brother. 

Kityuisa then turned to @Hikoru"You should enter too." She turned and lightly touched his cheek with her hand that was not clasped in his, affection clear in her gaze, before turning to meet the face of @Sunova. She accepted the papers, "Ahahah~ You forced Hazado to join?" She laughed lightly, before placing the papers in the stack of already filled out entries. So the walkway will be in about an hour~ Kityuisa was excited for the first event to be kicked off. 

She looked over to see Hazado drenched, "Seems like you guys are having a lot of fun." She had seen the entire events taking place, Hazado getting drenched with a water bucket, after drenching another. Let's see... Who's in it? 

@Macradon came up to me... @Jomei told me. She nodded her head in Jomei's direction, "Glad to see you're taking part my friend~" But then Mac, @Alec and Bahr entered her home. They seemed to be plotting something. Kityuisa just shook her head, What'll I do with them. 

Dustin and Fuyuno were also joining... Cordelia as well, We've got a lot of people participating~ Kityuisa then turned to Mitsuko, "Hey Mitsu? Remember the deal we made earlier? Can you go and bring out the red carpet? Set up your position for photos?" Mitsuko nodded her head, and Kityuisa smiled happily. The first out of many things she had planned seemed to be going smoothly. 

OOC: Sorry if your character talked to Kityuisa and I didn't say anything~ DM me here or on discord if I didn't talk back~

Aeolus grinned wider, clasping his hand around Hazado's. "Seems that the girl wants you in the competition. Are you two an item?" Aeolus was testing the waters, for sure. A handsome man, a lovely lady friend~ Besides, what better way to get to know someone than to ask of their relationship status? Either way, Aeolus was ready to be Cinderella. 

Aeolus replied to Hazado's talk of fun, "The ocean is definitely fun. Would you want to go swimming after the swimsuit runway with me? I brought a beach ball." He stuck out his tongue. He wanted to have fun, get wet and make friends. 

He nodded his head, "That lady friend of yours can join us too." Aeolus saw a flash of blue-ish hair? He pointed at the figure, "Do you know who that is?" He's actually a looker... Aeolus couldn't take his eyes off him, but shook his head, focusing back on Hazado. "What do you like most about the ocean?" His eyes blinked. Don't make it obvious, dear lord Viktor. @Hazado @Solei

Multiple voices, that's all Hikoru could hear. Multiple people around him saying hello, and a large crowd forming quickly on the side of the beach. If Hikoru could put into words how he felt, it would be... Unpleasant. His blush had faded a long time ago, as he felt more and more comfortable at he held Kit's hand. He did his best to say hello to anyone who had spoken in his general direction, but he was so swarmed that he had been unable to catch up with anyone or speak to them one on one. It was a bit frustrating, but he knew that it would be impossible. He let out a sigh and did his best to sorta.... disappear from the group, just becoming a face in the crowd and trying to find a quiet spot. However, the whole beach was taken up and he didn't have the room to find such a place. He gave up eventually, and came back over to Kit, who was screaming at Bahr. She turned to him and said he should join the swimsuit competition. He felt a small blush form.

"I don't think i'm.... the best suited, for that..." He spoke, then he looked over and saw the Trinity of Towel Tyrants over nearby, wearing nothing but towels. He stifled a laugh, and decided that maybe he could get away with that. He composed himself, and just nodded his head quietly to Kit, searching his inventory for the swimsuit. Once he found it, he put it on and waited quietly by Kityuisa.

Swimsuit:

Spoiler

Image result for anime boy swimsuit

Hikoru enters the Swimsuit Competition for fun

Jomei let out a small laugh in reply to Lessa's reasoning for being here, "Hey, that's a good reason as any to come to one of these." The toothy grin he wore softened into a simple smile, "I'm friends with Kit, so I figured its only right that I show up. That, and back home, in the real world, I never really had many opportunities to go to the beach. I don't even think I own a swim suit out there" he said with a laugh, "So I take any chance I get when invited." Jomei looked down at himself when Lessa commented that he fit right in, "You think so? I always thought my pale, Irish skin made it look like I never come out of the house. Luckily I don't think I can get sunburnt in this world.. thanks to Kayaba for that.. but on the downside, I'm stuck looking like a freckled ghost."  As they spoke, Jomei could not help but notice that Lessa was covering herself up a bit more. "I suppose, I have not really had the chance to do much.. only just got here a little while ago. Just entered myself in that swimsuit competition for fun, so we will see how that goes." he said with a bit of a sheepish chuckle. "I'd ask you the same but.. you seem like you're a bit uncomfortable." Looking back over his shoulder towards the refreshment tables, Jomei gestured for Lessa to follow him, "Come on, lets get you a drink at least. If it helps you feel a bit more comfortable, you can hang around with me for the day." he added with a friendly smile before turning and walking back towards the tables where the snacks and drinks were set up. 

@Lessa

Edited by Jomei

Sitting quiet and still at the shore hiding under my jacket covering my body fully I heard the host or at least I thought it was the host speak up and say something about a competition, Ha... it would be fun to watch that but I would never join myself, My body is thin and ugly as hell so why would I. Thinking now is why I even got myself a swimsuit, maybe to go swimming, but I'm scared to do so. Or hear me out, maybe to get some fresh air for my body, No thats a Lie I still have my arms and legs wrapped up in bandages so why would it. Looking at the sea again I felt a sudden calm wash over me. Waves came in ... Waves came out. It was almost like I was going to be dragged into the water, did I know how to swim... Probably not... never learned to at least. Or would there be monsters in the water, was water combat a thing, and or maybe I could see underwater like one of those documentaries I have watched at least a 1000 times Maybe I can see how far the water goes... Nah don't risk it I don't know how to swim.

Staring out in front of me as the sun shined down on my jacket I looked past a small opening I had made while the whole Jacket was over my head now. Nobody came up to me so I kind of was okay with that I at least I knew I didn't need to be scared for anyone, Tilting up the eyepatch from my eye made the sewing even more clearly even if I could see threw the eyepatch. Two different color eyes, one a more blue color and the other a combination of a sort purple and blue looking out ofer the shore into the sea.