[PP/F24] Beach Party ♥ >>Ocean Waves Manor<<

From the corner of his eye, Haz saw one familiar Face... literally Familiar as his Familiar seemed to have dug himself a hole not far away from Haz. "Could you hold on for a moment," Haz said to Aeolus. Walking over to the dragon-fox Haz picked him up as he made a scream in panic as Haz did so, "Aah Shush you baby, it's just me" Haz said to his Familiar Nano, that looked still shocked but gave Haz a lick on the nose. Holding Nano in a hug a bit Haz slowly began to dry up quite fast, Lucky for Haz it was because Nano came from Floor 9 and was warm most of the time. "Sorry Needed someone to dry up," Haz said holding Nano in front of him in a hug.

When the guy asked if he as she were an item Haz his face turned a slight red, "Wait... you mean little miss White hair... Um well... Nah... She is ... Just um... My old friend, I know her well... She is just um... Well, friends maybe ... one of the best. Su is like... Um, family, I guess!" Haz got out for the first time in ever getting flustered by someone again. Last time was Arabelle with her teasing. Getting his breath a bit he looks at the man, "Well guess they do just to tease me, not sure, but they got me and well I'm not bothered by it now," Haz said to the guy.

Hearing his answer on the question he asked Haz smiled, "Well, of course, been some time from the last time I have been swimming, god I kind of miss it. But yeah I would probably," Haz said to him with a joyful smile on his face, what was there not to like about swimming with others. As Aeolus asked who the blue hair ish guy was Haz looked over, "Um... He is... Nah I don't know him, but He looks like someone who would hang out with Aris," Haz said pointing at the blond woman with the two-piece swimsuit. Haz was staring a bit at the guy as well he does look like someone that would hang out with Aris. Getting back to the conversation He was asked a question and looked to the guy, "Ooh... Well, everything. Being on it, being in the water, swimming, having fun with people... But if I had to thoese it would be ... going underwater, It is quite fun to see the world from there," Haz said looking at the water a bit dreamy.

@Aeolus

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dazia simply sipped her drink as the frost dragon noticed her. The white familiar would then look at the blonde who arrived at the refreshments table, and then grab a few of the snacks before growling at her. Dazia was starting to get bored, so she decided to send a message to Yinangi.

To: Yinangi

Subject: Refreshments

There's a small dragon nabbing all of the sweets over at the refreshments table. If you want to get some cookies before the dragon eats them all, now's your chance.

-Dazia

Things would get interesting soon, they definitely would.

Yinangi would nod her head. "Yep, and it's nice to know you've got some friends, too. Like Vigilon!" Yinangi would receive Dazia's message, then rush over to the refreshments table, saying "Gotta go, see you later!" She would soon arrive at the refreshments table, where indeed, there was a small dragon familiar holding two cupcakes. Yinangi would go for the cookies, and if the frost dragon reacted, things would get interesting...

Valna chuckled as Yinangi left. "Heh heh, kids." She listened to Shuliik's compliment... she began to wonder about a few things. "Oh, that's very nice of you to compliment me, Might I add that you also look good in your getup? I bet you're willing to flex in that, aren't you?" Valna said as she smiled. "So, I've got some information that's a bit...confidential. I'd prefer that no one see or hear us speak of it...if you're willing to hear, that is." Valna would look him up and down as she smirked. "Wanna hear? Some of it has to do with your friend, Vigilon." She wondered how he would respond. 

@Vigilon

Astralin would confirm that the names were indeed their real names. She noted that she grew attached to the name Libra, but others didn't think the same. "Oh, well I believe it is a wonderful name, and it suits you very much." Astralin would leave to go socialize, after saying that she would be shipping Krysta and Vigilon for a while, or, essentially, as long as the two were together. Krysta would look over to Vigilon, who asked Jewel if there was anyone she wanted to talk to. She looked around her, there were some potential people to speak to. Of course, before she could answer, someone came up behind her. "Hello again, Jewel." She turned around to see Alanin. "Oh, Leon, hello..." She would back up slightly, and gesture over to Vigilon. "I do believe you both haven't met. Leon, this is Vigilon...my boyfriend." She would turn to look at Vigilon. "Alex, this is Leon, my...friend, from the real world."

@Vigilon

Married men and undying loyalty and a good dose of c h a r a c t e r  d e v e l o p m e n t. It made for such a boring bunch.

Also, did he literally just get himself a 'woman who doesn't speak?'

Ahahahaha--

Arabelle couldn't recall if she'd made that joke already. She released her grip on Dustin's arm, pulling back and looking past him, at the girl who'd just introduced herself as Ryoko. A childhood friend? The small purple-haired girl twirled a few locks of purple hair around her finger as she coolly regarded the girl who was now awaiting a response. "Arabelle," she obliged. Purple bangs fell over dull brown eyes as she tilted her head, jewels hanging from her smile. "I'm Dustin's guildmate. We talk a lot. And should I also say..." She playfully nudged her second favorite guildmate on the shoulder. "...quest partner?"

Ryoko didn't need to know that he carried her through every quest they took though.

At his defense (and nodding in agreement to Ryoko's teasing; she did know how to be sensible even in these situations), she tugged on his ear then mimicked a sterner expression when he turned to face her. "Hey. You do realize it's my best friend you're talking about, do you? Listen. Only I can talk about her in that way. It's a social convention!" She gave his ear another tug, then she backed away with a faint giggle. "Just kidding. I just wanted to act like that at least once. But you get the point... right?"

The two were linked. By their experiences with one person. Maybe a decent conversation could be had between them. And some c h a r a c t e r  d e v e l o p m e n t. However, Arabelle got the hint that friendly feelings didn't flow from either end. Who knows, maybe her best friend harbored some feelings of jealousy over the gay love interest.

"Did you even try talking to her? I'm totally fine with it if you did."

She wasn't leaving the other girl behind. No matter how much Mishiro's rose-colored world view annoyed her. Arabelle had her reasons.

The small purple-haired girl followed suit as Dustin stood up, felt a bit smug at him turning to ask her instead of asking Ryoko, and nodded happily at his suggestion of getting some food. Making their way to the refreshments stand, her eyes practically sparkled at the amount of food she had to choose from. She plucked a bitesized lemon cake from a tray and then took another, offering it to her guildmate with a sweet smile. Momentarily leaving him behind, she went back and forth along the tables, sampling various other sweets as she went. For every one she sampled, she took another for a second taste. She couldn't resist, they were all just so good! 

There was a familiar white dragon gobbling up treats and a smaller child attempting to swipe cookies before Vigilon's familiar got to it. Passing it, Arabelle snatched one for herself and took a bite. She returned to Dustin's side, satisfied, and with a fruit shake on hand. "I'm glad we don't have to worry about dumb things like calories in here." For a person who loved sweets more than anything, they were the work of the devil. Her gaze flickered over to him and his beach outfit, and she quickly turned her head away with an innocent whistle. "Didn't expect you to arrive before me. Someone send you an invite?"
Edited by Arabelle

It had been so long since she'd been to a beach!

Telrenya couldn't help but stop and stretch when her sandals stepped onto the warm sand. She had arrived in her swimsuit, a black-and-white bottom sporting a band of gold trim and a white bikini top with matching gold running across the top and a simple bow tied at the front. Even with the cream-colored skirt that started at the sides of her hips and trailed all the way to her ankles, a thick sunset-red brick pattern laying over gold to run around the hem, and the matching red shawl that draped around her arms, Telrenya was just as self-conscious as she was afraid she'd be. She couldn't recall a time where she'd been among the public in such a revealing ensemble. Even so, she filled her lungs with a confident breath of salty air and placed a hand atop the straw hat that sat on her head to keep it from blowing away in the breeze.

It took a minute or so, but after scanning the crowd she was able to catch sight of her fiance. She smiled, and walked past the gatherings of players until she made it to Jomei's side. Weaving a hand through the gap between his arm and his side, Telrenya ran her hand along his until he might recognize her presence and accept her fingers lacing between his.

"Hey, sorry it took me a minute." She smiled and gave a nod to the blonde woman who was standing across from them. Without being sure that she wasn't interrupting, she left it at that so as not to barge in on their conversation.

@Jomei @Lessa

As Jomei turned to lead Lessa back towards the refreshment table to get the woman a drink, he felt an arm slide by his, and a petite hand gently intertwine itself with his own fingers. The unsuspected, yet soft, motions had sent a small chill down the ginger's spine, and taking a look over his shoulder in the direction of the source, he saw those chocolate brown eyes and kind smile of Telrenya underneath the brim of a woven straw hat. The smile on Jomei's face grew, "Hey you, I was wondering when you would get here." his voice holding a bit of excitement to see his fiance had decided to come to the social gathering after all. "You look great, as always." he said with a playful wink and a smirk, though not being able to hide the slight blush that tinted his cheeks, seeing her in a bathing suit that she had not worn before. Taking his eyes away from Telrenya for a moment, Jomei turned back to Lessa. "Oh, I'm sorry. Less, this is my fiance, Telrenya. Tel, this is an old friend of mine, Lessa." The man smiled as he introduced the two players. 

@Telrenya 

@Lessa

Instead of a response from those she wanted to talk to, everyone in the conversation left. Was there something wrong with Astralin that they saw? No, it couldn't be, they must have not been paying any attention! Astralin took a deep breath, and let out a sigh. She would begin walking around, seeing other players in their conversations. She looked over to the refreshments table, and saw Veriost, and a small girl, munching away at the sweets. "So cute, maybe I should get some sweets myself before they're all gone." She would walk over to the refreshments table, and swipe a few(okay, quite a few) of the baked goods before the girl or dragon could take them. "Be sure to save some for others, k?" She would say to them both with a smile. She needed something to drink next. Maybe there was lemonade over there? She stowed 4 cookies and 4 cupcakes into her inventory, and walked over to the drinks as she quickly munched on a double chocolate chip cookie. There was a girl with black hair there, sitting down with a drink. Astralin didn't know if she was open to conversation... She looked over to see some players chatting, and she decided to see if she could join in. She quickly finished the small glass of lemonade within about half a minute, then she would walk over to the players. "Hello," She began, "do you mind if I join in the conversation?"

@Jomei @Lessa @Telrenya

That was... surprisingly pleasant. And quick. He accepted her apology so casually that she thought there was no point in the past months she had spent worrying after all. Perhaps she should have set her fears aside. Made an attempt to resolve this earlier. He needn't have felt the necessity to bow his head as soon as they met. As she stepped closer and extended a friendly invitation to spend some time together as they did the previous event, her gaze shifted upwards to meet his - betraying, just for a short moment, a mix of hesitation and newfound interest swirling in pools of silvery gray, as if she was just waiting for him to take it back. Waiting for him to say something unpleasant and completely unexpected. Waiting for him to leave. 

It was no wonder the few words he spoke in return sent her heart fluttering.

Mishiro blinked. "Is that so?" A faint smile formed on her lips. Her slippered feet sunk softly into the pale sands underneath as she made her way back to the rest of the party, walking just a step ahead of him. "I find being in your company pleasant as well."

With Katsumi and the little blue flame that had taken a liking to her running off to play in the sands, the two were left alone together. She didn't mind. Sometimes, she found the silence more comforting. However - recalling a remark the young blonde girl had made with a laugh - she wanted something else today. "Yamashiro. Is that your name?" the girl inquired, pronouncing the name carefully. Mishiro glanced at the boy at her side. Almost as if she was gauging a reaction. She already knew he had to be Japanese; she learned his surname and then his sister's given name in a conversation they had over coffee once, but she had yet to learn his given name. "Pronunciation-wise, it comes very close. But how is it written?" She marked that down as another coincidence. First, it was their meeting - where she just happened to be drawing a picture of a woman who resembled his lost sister. Second, the multiple times they met each other in events and otherwise plain excursions without having invited the other. Now, their names. His given name sounding close to hers. 

What an odd pair they were.

"Hm? Oh..." She glanced down at her outfit, then acknowledged the compliment with a nod. "Yours looks good on you, too."

Approaching the spot by the shoreline she had left earlier, she found that the impending water fight had prematurely dispersed, leaving Arabelle - still dripping wet from the bucketful of water - at the refreshments table with Dustin, and Hazado speaking to a handsome young man in a swimsuit. She spotted a volleyball net set up at an open stretch of sand beyond the groups of players milling about the party's main area and colorful beach chairs and umbrellas were lined up neatly along the seaside. Some party goers had wandered closer to the sea, however no one had actually waded too far into the water yet.

They reached the refreshments table and Mishiro quickly understood why a few players were committed to staying within the nearby areas. Sweets, beverages, fruits, savory treats.... There was such a wide selection that she didn't know what to choose first! Mishiro stayed still, perusing what each table had to offer. Arabelle was by the desserts table - naturally - and the small purple-haired girl was holding up a forkful of lemon cake. Nearby, a player took a skewer from a grill and another mixed a beverage at a bar. After a few more moments of careful consideration, she approached the bar and took a blueberry smoothie. She hummed thoughtfully to herself as she perused another table then lifted her head to look at Huginn. "So how did you meet her?"

I was not sure what to what was going on but as Dustin spoke I kind go got that he was being just himself, "well um... I see your point, It can be bothersome to babysit on someone your age, Guess the girl back home had their hands full with me," I said with a laugh thinking about how the girl from my friend group always called out that they were babysitting me while we went shopping. hearing that Dustin wanted to get some food with Arabelle I kind of left to say something "Oh... Can I come!" I asked him and before getting an answer I just followed him anyway. At the table, there was this dragon eating food, better get some before he eats it all. Taking some snacks for myself I and as well as lemonade on the other hand.  @Dustin @Arabelle

It was nice to get out and start doing something, Maybe I could even get to sing for people here, "Oh Dustin I'm gonna ask the Host something very fast," I said before tapping him on the shoulder and walking off to @Kityuisa, "Hi there, Name is Ryoko. A lovely party you got here, Do you mind if I ask you something. I'm a performer in-game here and wanted to ask you if I could get to sing for people here if you are okay with it as well, I can sing and I would love to sing for the other people here." I asked the Host for a second hoping I could at least get to sing something for people here.

Solei blinked as the three ran off, his expression deadpanning. 

"I'm... not sure, but I'm scared to find out," he laughed nervously, hoping that whatever they were doing wouldn't make him have to bail them out of something. 

"O-oh, wait up for me!" He stumbled, chasing after Cordelia with a sheepish look on his face. 

"W-wow. Would you look at this?!" He exclaimed, gesturing to the loads of snacks displayed on the table. "Maybe I should've invited the kids here... they would've really liked all of this." As he said it out loud, he quickly regretted it. He wasn't going to let his poor little children watch a swimsuit contest! Their poor little eyes weren't ready for that, yet! He wasn't even sure if he was ready for it, yet! 

His face flushed the more he thought about it. "A-ah, frick," he mumbled hotly, grabbing a lemon cake and stuffing it into his mouth.

Wondering around a bit it seemed that people wanted to join up, probably pure because of the col that was in it but Hydra was not about that at all. Walking over to the snacks Hydra stood quietly next to Solei as he spoke. Funny how he tent to speak his mind as Hydra did. "Haha, maybe we could have Solei," Hydra said to him now standing close to him with a smile, "But I think both of us wanted to have some, None screaming and yelling time," Hydra said. It would have been nice to bring the kids true, but as for the moral thing to do no, maybe not but Hydra was not sure the wiser than bringing them here. "Hey Solei maybe I can get some of them here if they want to It won't take long," She said to him grabbing some food and stuffing it into her mouth. The beauty from her before was gone the moment she started to eat. something looked less beauty than before.

"You are going to see the comparison, dear Solei. It would be lovely to get to see it for sure and it would be lovely as well, The more the merrier." Hydra said with a smile. It would be lovely to see her guildmates try as well as Hydra saw Su trick Haz into joining as well, It would be fun for sure.

@Solei

For a moment, Shiro couldn’t focus on Mishiro’s question. It was like he was more worried about the little girl off on her own than the other one he was speaking to at this very moment. Of course, he would never completely ignore the girl next to him though. “Yeah, most people call me Shiro though.” He explains, before the girl asked him another question.

Mishiro’s question made him think for a bit. It had been a while since he had written his name, and even longer since he had specifically looked at how it was written. “It’s written like...” he scratches his cheek for a moment. “Mountain Palace.” He says, not long before she compliments him on his outfit in return to his previous compliment. “Thanks.” He smiles brightly, pulling the black scarf like cloth over his head like a hood almost.

They approached the shoreline, and Shiro looked at the ground. Foot prints all over the place and butt prints next to each other. Following the footprints in his mind, he could get a general idea of where everyone was and what happened. Not that he cared really, but he could tell it was a large person, a medium person and a small person, probably a child, and they were all swarming each other. I would hate to be any of them. Out of the corner of his eye he notices the purple hair of a woman he wasn’t too fond of, standing next to a taller man and a medium sized girl with pink hair. Oh God... his eyes follow the trail up towards the refreshments table and right under their feet, and his soul sort of escapes his body for a moment. We’re getting too close to her. She’s going to talk to me again. Oh god, that boy is gonna talk to me. Oh god. Oh no. He begins to silently panic as Mishiro starts towards the refreshments table.

Upon reaching the refreshments table, Huginn had covered his face with his scarf towel thingy, pulling it up over his nose like that would make a difference in someone recognizing him or not. Quietly and quickly, Shiro grabbed some oreos from the desserts table and nonchalantly walks back over towards the girl with black hair. Her question catches him off guard and he looks down at her. “Kat? I met her in the garden a little bit after...” his gaze drops to the sand as he plays with his foot in it. “I saw her dad losing to a pack of wolves, and I grabbed her and ran.” A tear rolls down his cheek. “I didn’t want her to see, so I ran backwards. I watched it happen. So until the game is cleared, I have to watch over her.” He explains, pulling up an Oreo and eating it slowly.

Edited by Huginn

Dustin and Arabelle make it to the refreshments and she instantly grabs a sweet for Dustin to try. He looks at the treat then at her as his face turns a faint red and he takes the food to eat it. She was kind of cute, the way she was running around trying all the foods, must have been torture in the real world. Dustin never had that problem, trying to keep under a certain amount of calories and making it seem like he was never hungry. He would eat everything in sight, don’t burn this hot without fuel right? He smiles before he even realizes Ryoko had completely missed the hint and followed them there. Soon after she appeared, however, she disappears again and Dustin takes the opportunity to move over to Arabelle. “Nah, nothing like that. I had just heard about it, decided it’d be nice to check out this party.” He looks around to confirm that Ryoko had actually disappeared and looks at Arabelle. “Follow behind me, stay low.” He crouches down and walks across the main area of the party, sort of moving as fast as he can, but quietly as he can. No skills activated, and not using the mechanics of the game, because he doesn’t exactly trust his incredibly low stealth stat he just tries to stay out of Ryoko’s sight.

As the pair draw near Kityuisa’s mansion, Dustin keeps moving, so he’s on the opposite side of the party, taking a leap and climbing up to the roof of the building. Planting himself at the highest point on the building, Dustin looks over at the girl and smiles. “Figured it’d be a beautiful view from up here.” He says, his gaze remaining locked on her.

”So... now that we’re alone... I’ve got something to tell you.” Dustin says, his face a bright vibrant red, and his gaze having pushed itself down towards the roof they were on. “I’ve kinda... had a major crush on you since the dragon quest we did together. Not the first one but the second one.” He says. Now that he had said this there was no going back... (unless he were to jump off the roof and run away, but he was sure that would be a bad idea...) His gaze remains locked on the building beneath him, and his face growing even more Blushed. Oh god? Why would you say that Dustin? That’s super awkward... what if she doesn’t like you back? ...then who cares? It’s not like I have to go out with her. I’d just like to... god I’m such an idiot.

Cordelia blinked as she looked at all of the endless food lined up on the table. Somehow, it suddenly made her feel less hungry. 

She furrowed her brows as her brain processed Solei's words. "Kids?" She asked, turning her head to give Solei a questioning look. As in, more than one? He looked a tad bit too young to be having more than one kid, and even then, why in the world would they be in SAO

Another lady had showed up not too much later. They seemed like they knew each other. Maybe she was his significant other? Maybe that's why he was talking kids? She had seemed to ignore Cordelia, though. I mean, she was completely fine with that! She was pretty much used to it anyway-

Cordelia tilted her head as she looked past Solei's shoulders. "Hi, there!" She beamed, shuffling over to meet Hydravion head to head. "My name is Cordelia," she stuck her hand to the lady. "Are you perhaps Solei's girlfriend? You two seem to know each other."

@Hydravion

"O-oh, right!" He exclaimed with a mouthful of food. He swallowed the tight ball in his throat and started to explain, "no, no. I'm pretty sure you've got it all wrong!" He said with a small sweat-dropped. He was too young to have any kids, plus, he's never even dated in his life! "I run a small orphanage on floor one with a couple of colleagues-"

Speak of the devil!

He nearly shrieked when someone else pulled up next to him. His hands flew into the air as he stared at a familiar face. He visibly relaxed when he just realized it was one of his friends. "J-Jesus, Hydravion!" He exclaimed, covering part of his face which had already started to flush with embarrassment. "You shouldn't sneak up on me like that! You know how I am with people suddenly showing up," he deadpanned, his mind going blank for a few seconds before coming back to reality.

"Wait a minute, that's a definite no," he exclaimed, making a big 'x' with his arms. "I don't want them to see... this!" He whispered loudly, motioning to the multiple adults in... their swimwear. "It's too much for their tiny little minds!" He muttered hotly, grabbing a glass of... lemonade? 

"Are you perhaps Solei's girlfriend?"

The bluenette coughed for a few seconds before lemonade spewed out of his mouth and onto the ground below. "N-no, no! We work together!" Solei sputtered, his face turning a bright red. "That's it. We're just colleagues!" 

Vigilon would notice that someone spoke to Krysta. Krysta would address the player as Leon, then introduce him to Vigilon. Turns out, this Leon guy was one of Krysta's friends from the real world. "Yep, that's me. I'm Vigilon. Nice to meet you, Leon...or is that not your username?" He would hold his hand out to the player in greeting.

@Krysta

Veriost would look over to the white haired girl, and see that she was tying to scarf down as many cookies as possible. Several other players took the chance to nab them some sweets as well, but Veriost was now focused on the white haired girl. The small white frost dragon would finish up the snacks she'd taken, and then move over to where she would be in front of the white haired girl, staring at her as if to say, "Are you challenging me?" Veriost would also let out a soft growl.

Valna would compliment him back, in a way that totally drew him in. He was caught like a fish on a hook. She didn't even need to explain that she was willing to tell him any confidential secrets, he was willing to go with her. "Sure thing..." 

@Dazia

Aeolus watched Hazado do his thing from the distance. He grinned as he came back, a lot dryer than he had been. "The ocean water is rather calming if I do say so myself." Swimming is a lot different than ice skating... Aeolus kept his eyes on Hazado, "So if Sunova isn't your significant other, do you have one?" He plucked a flower from his flower crown, then he began to twist it in between in index and middle finger. All while keeping an eye on Solei out of the corner of his eye, at the same time looking at Hazado.

"I can go first, i'm actually single. I have never had a boyfriend." Aeolus would face palm himself if he didn't want to keep his "cool". Good going, Viktor. You totally just dropped the fact that you had found both him and Solei attractive. Aeolus internally cursed himself out, while at the same time maintaining his cool outward.

Dazia could have easily gotten bored, but since she managed to get Yinangi over to the dragon, things were getting interesting. The white frost dragon would get in front of Yinangi, as if to challenge her. Dazia smirked. If Yinangi made the correct response, this is where things would get fun to watch. Players simply passed by Dazia, so this would definitely get things going. Yinangi would look the familiar white frost dragon directly in the eyes. "Challenge accepted. You can't eat more cookies than me!" And so it began. The impromptu eating contest. This was what Dazia had been waiting for, simply because there was nothing else to do at the moment, other than sip her drink. "I can't wait to see where this goes..." She mused. Yinangi began to scarf down cookies in hopes of potentially setting a record that the little white frost dragon couldn't beat.

Valna would hear Shuliik's reply. She had him right where she wanted him. Well, not where she wanted him...but the point remained the same. She would gesture him to follow with her index finger, a smirk on her face. She knew what she would tell him. "Then follow me, I'll tell you everything..."

[Valna temporarily disappears from the thread]

@Vigilon

Osananajimi followed them. Like... Actually. Followed. Them. That was pretty much equivalent to Arabelle tagging along on Mishiro and Huginn's future dates! Which, considering the pair sampling the food at the other end of the table, was bound to happen soon. Wink, wink. The small purple-haired girl sent a playful smile at the two but decided against approaching them. Instead, she glanced at her second favorite guildmate. Gauging a reaction before she expressed her own.

Ryoko had toddled off to talk to someone. Turning to her, Dustin quickly prompted for her to follow. He ducked low and moved at a pace she could keep up with. It wasn't difficult to figure out why.

Ooooh. Sneaky. 

Arabelle almost giggled. This kind of felt like a moment from one of those cheesy high school movies! She trailed after him, matching his silent movements.

He led her to the beachside mansion most players had been keeping away from. Maybe out of courtesy to the host, who hadn't explicitly stated they could go in yet. However, courtesy wasn't in Arabelle's language - most of the time. She hopped up a set of protruding platforms and joined Dustin on the roof. 

"Hmhm~. It really is!" 

Unlike him, she was actually staring at the view. Arabelle already had more than enough of that type of view at the ground. From their perspective, the people and the party beneath seemed so... small. She could see every little thing happening, almost all at once. Huginn and Mishiro at the table with what looked like a serious conversation. Haz with some cute guy in an innocent little flower crown. Vigilon doing his thing. Bahr with Little Mac and some other guy, all in bath towels. What? And was that another frontliner?

She whistled. Whoever threw this party knew damn well how to spread the word.

It didn't take long before Dustin called out to her. She wasn't dense. She'd been mentally ticking down on all the boxes as soon as he asked her to follow him. 

Arabelle already knew exactly what was going to happen.

--And it did.

She listened with growing interest as he pushed through his awkwardness and told her how he felt. Since the second dragon quest? Did it have something to do with her actually dealing damage that time around? He spoke, only to stop abruptly and look anywhere but at her. 

How cute.

She didn't know how much longer she allowed for the silence to stretch between them. Maybe she was waiting for him to say more. She did know she was smiling. At the fact that someone liked her. She was liked. She was the focus of someone's attention. She was loved. It was elating. It was a sugar rush. She wanted to ask him to say it a thousand times more, but--

Huh. As she expected, it felt less  than before. 

"...And here I was thinking you would take another month." Arabelle spun around to face him and hid her hands behind her back. She smiled, playful and amused. She stepped forward. Looked at him closely. His flustered expression, the way he looked anywhere else but her, his cute familiar face - one she'd seen so much recently that she'd almost grown tired of it. "I knew. But is that all you were going to say? Usually, when boys confess, it goes with something like 'please go out with me!' or a 'will you be my girlfriend?' Call me traditional maybe, but I hear that a lot." She circled around him with a smirk, drawing them from the edge of the roof and away from everyone's attention. This wasn't the sort of scene she liked making. "What do you want to happen? Where do you want to go from this? Frankly, I'm charmed but I can't give my response if I don't know what you're looking for, you know?

"But... I'll allow it! Not really bothered or anything."

Because any more teasing and she was actually going to break the poor guy. Oops. Arabelle drew closer and placed both hands on his shoulders, pushing him down to her eye level.

This is how you do it, noob.

"I'll tell you a nice secret." Leaning forward, she whispered into his ear. "I like you too. Go out with me."

[She was a dirty little liar.]
Edited by Arabelle

"Pfft!" Teion stifled a laugh when Ryo practically latched himself around Joemi's waist in greeting, immediately teasing the man about the blonde-haired host who had been standing across from him. She relaxed a bit, in the presence of at least two familiar faces now among the other strangers. She just barely caught wind of Kityuisa's introduction and gave a small wave. Nobody was waiting on her name, and it seemed others were showing up to expand their small half-circle of players.

Teion looked around, wondering if there was anyone else they might recognize attending, but her gaze fell short. Instead, she gave a small tug at Ryo's short sleeve and pointed a finger just a few steps away to a long table that was still decorated with all manner of snacks, treats, and drinks. "Free food?" She asked in a low voice with a smile. She wandered over herself, eyeing the spread before picking up a small tart with a lime green surface. She took a bite, and her eyes shifted towards the sea in the distance. "It's nice out here." She commented. "I wonder if these areas ever get bad weather or something."

@Ryo