[PP/F24] Beach Party ♥ >>Ocean Waves Manor<<

Mishiro got the gist. He went back to the <<Garden>> after he left the first time. She'd already left and instead he found a man and his daughter. The former... Her gray gaze dropped and she silently hoped whoever that unfortunate person was had reached a better place now. 

Unfortunate. Unfortunate. Was it truly unfortunate? Difficult mobs hardly spawned in <<Gardens>>, and with the right equipment and skills, players could easily take them on or at least be able to run away from the encounter. It was a matter of inexperience. Years had passed, yet it still remained a fact that players didn't know how to allocate their stats and purchase the right enhancements - min/max their builds - to keep themselves safe.

Was he crying?

She took another step closer. Reaching up, she gently patted his head with a kind smile. It was nice of him, taking Katsumi in when no one else could - even if she had likely been a complete stranger at that point. "Don't cry. You did what you could," she said softly. Ruffling his hair in a fond manner, she pulled away and tugged her scarf upwards, suddenly conscious of the gesture. As she did, she found herself looking quickly over to the small girl playing with Felli in the sand. It was difficult to imagine what Katsumi went through, with the smiling brightly as she built a sandcastle.

"So," she began in a weak attempt to lighten the mood. "You haven't tired of Oreos yet?"

Edited by Mishiro
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vigilon would greet Alanin, addressing him as the only name he was told of the player. "Ah, yes, Leon is my real name. My username is Alanin...it is a...pleasure, to meet you, Vigilon..." Just who was this short boy, and what kind of person would he have to be to be the one winning Krysta's heart? What was he doing...with his woman? Alanin had loved Krysta for a long while, and now, this was the penalty of patience? But patience was a virtue! This shouldn't have been possible! When the two players turned their backs, Alanin would scowl at Vigilon. "She doesn't belong to you," He thought. "You are but a mere boy...I, however, am her knight in shining armor...no, Leon, let it go, she rejected you to your face..." He would transition to a stoic expression upon his conflicting thoughts.

Krysta would take a look around her. she saw quite a few players, including a few she would recognize. She saw some players around from the event on the 22nd floor, and it seemed that Fuyuno was around, too. This was such a lively event! "Alex, why don't we speak with some other people, too? I know you like to be alone sometimes, but perhaps you'll be willing to speak with another? If you have any suggestions on someone we might speak to, go ahead and tell me." She asked Vigilon. Upon any answer, she would then turn to speak to Alanin. "You can come along with us if you'd like, Leon. Surely you'll find someone new to befriend...Leon, are you alright?" She asked him.

"Yes, Jewel...I'm doing...fine..." He answered, his inward feelings still clashing with one another.

@Vigilon

Ryo laughed as much as Teion did as he released Jomei from his grasp. Ryo had not heard of Kityuisa before, she was probably new in the adventurer scene. And if so, pretty bold for throwing a massive party, and bolder still for having made Jomei's acquaintance. Ryo's jaw clenched slightly as Hikoru made himself known, still upset at the man's attitude towards him and his relationship with Lowenthal. He relaxed as Teion tugged at his sleeve, almost bringing him back to earth in some way. She pointed out the free food, and asked him about it. Ryo nodded. "Always down for free food. Catch up with ya' laters Kityusia, Jomei." Ryo said being pulled to the snack table. He grabbed a small cracker with a slice of cheese and popped it into his mouth. Teion made mention of the area, and she was right. It was nice here. Ryo shrugged his shoulders in response to her question. "Who knows? I would say maybe some rains, or some nice wind. But I doubt this place'll get smacked with monsoons or hurricanes." Ryo said, placing a finger on his chin thinking about it somewhat. His head turned as Kit clambered onto a chair to make an announcement. He gave Kit a smile before turning back to Teion. "Hey, want to enter that contest together? I'm sure I'd place like fourth or so. I mean, you'll be the winner with how beautiful you are after all." He said, teasing her.

@Teion @Kityuisa @Hikoru @Jomei

Entering the contest if Teion does

She had taken his confession rather calmly. Apparently she had known, and Dustin was trying to think of how she could know. Am I that easy to read? Or is she just over confident? He thinks for a moment. I must be that easy to read. He looks at her, and her rant about how usually when boys confess their attraction, there’s also a date being requested. “I just assumed you didn’t want to date me. I thought you had someone else.” He couldn’t think of an excuse so he just dropped the truth. Not long after her speech, she walks over and pulls him down to her eye level. His face turns a bright red, what is it about her? Every time she does something you get flustered... maybe it’s something wrong with you. 

"I like you too. Go out with me."

Those wonderful words graced his ears and he thought for a moment he was dreaming. He couldn’t help but flash a big goofy grin at her before he wraps her in a hug and picks her up, spinning a bit and setting her down.

He had to do something though... something he couldn’t exactly decide on. Should he just leave it at that? No. This wasn’t his first time confessing attraction. He was a teenage boy after all, he knew what he was doing. There was a lull, and after that brief moment, Dustin shoots in... he had to go for it or it just would’ve been awkward. A short but passionate kiss would calm Dustin’s nerves if she would let him have it. It wouldn’t be his first kiss, but would be his favorite, by far.

The player would reveal his username to Vigilon. Something seemed strange about how he was currently speaking. What's with all the pauses? Vigilon would push aside the troubling questions about Alanin aside, and get back to the conversation. Krysta asked him about if he would be willing to speak to anyone new. "I'm in the mood for social interaction...I think. I mean, if I didn't, why would I be here, aside from potentially watching a sunset with you?" He would look around as Krysta also realized something was wrong with Alanin. Vigilon spotted two people, seemingly a couple, over where the refreshments were. hopefully Veriost hadn't eaten everything... "Why don't we go talk to the violet-haired couple over there?" He suggested. Krysta wanted to see if he could figure out who to talk to, so he did. The two players would approach the violet-haired couple. "Hey, are we interrupting something important?"

@Krysta @Teion @Ryo

Veriost would have the apparently given challenge accepted by the girl. Veriost wasn't in the mood to lose at one of her best skills. As the white haired girl scarfed down cookies, the small white frost dragon would start wolfing down sweets left and right. Veriost had no clue, but she was bound to lose...however, how far would she get before having to admit defeat?

@Dazia

Shuliik, after the time spent with Valna, would return to the beach. It's about time he would go over to the water. He would walk up to the waves, and when he'd gotten deep enough...he completely face planted himself into the waves. On purpose. Kanari would notice this, and say to the girl joining in the soon-to-be planned prank on Hazado, "Could you just give me a moment? I'll be back." She would pull out one of her water buckets as she walked over towards Shuliik, who was getting up from the waves. Kanari would come up from behind and dump the artic-cold ice water on him. His reaction was just as planned. "GYYYAAAAAGGHHH!!!!!!!! OOOHHHHHH THAT'S COLD!!!" He would turn around to see Kanari there. "H-hey Freewind...man, I should've know I'd be a target at some point..." Kanari smirked. "You were actually an impromptu target, pal. I saw you face-plant into the water. That doesn't just happen. Anyway, you're welcome for me cooling you off, now I gotta go back to planning more pranks. Bye!" She would then return to the girl. "Alright, I'm back. Now, we just gotta wait for Su, and the plotting can begin..."

That was that, Aeolus wanted to meet and talk to the man that had caught his eyes a couple of minutes prior. Aeolus nodded his head towards Hazado, "I'll let you know when i'm going swimming.. I'm gonna go talk to that guy I noticed earlier." He flashed his toothy, lighthearted grin. His feet drawing him straight to @Solei and the people that were surrounding him. He had walked up at the perfect time, Solei was acting all embarrassed, his face flushed. He was rather cute looking, the closer Aeolus got to Solei, the more attractive he found him. Aeolus glanced at the people around, clasping his hands together.

His warmhearted grin flashed across his facial features yet again, "Mind if I join in on this conversation?" His eyes were twinkling as he spoke to the group surrounding Solei. He scratched the back of his neck. "The name is Aeolus, by the way." 

Even though Alec posed that he had an idea, he never actually said it out loud, so Macradon could but wait for him to reply at a later point, for now, Macradon would think of something. “So, let’s see if we can make our entrance as extra as possible. Follow me.” Macradon said as he tried to navigate through the house, he wasn’t too sure of the floor plans, but did his best to get to the highest point the house would let him go. After that, he would try to remember the exterior architecture of the house, not something he could remember just like that, but if he really tried, he could probably think of something. The building itself wasn’t too tall, but it was still difficult trying to find a good point to climb up on. “My idea would be to get up to the roof, make our announcement, then start the contest. What’re your thoughts?” Macradon asked out to the others as he went from window to window, trying to see if any of them showed any easy way up to the roof.

“So, let’s see if we can make our entrance as extra as possible. Follow me.”

A simple request, and Bahr was more than happy to follow it. He didn’t exactly know how to behave at events like these - or at least, not in Aincrad. In real life it was different. You usually knew everyone, or at least a majority of the people there. With Kit’s gathering, he barely knew anybody. As long as he stuck with the dude’s he knew, it would be fine.

The roof? Yes, the roof was the key. But how to get there? Once they were on the higher floors, Bahr pointed toward a window that had a tree waiting just outside. “We could use that,” he suggested along with the gesture, giving a shrug and an ‘I dunno’ expression to the others. “Yeah, that seems about as good as any other option at this point. We’re going to have to be careful not to be seen, though. That would be… nightmareish.”

Alec listened to his two friends nodding in approval. "The roof sounds perfect!" Alec answered with a sly sneaky grin blossoming on his normally stern features. "And the roof is the prefect place to start." The large man offered in his deep baritone rumble. "First we pop out of nowhere and strike a pose. Follow that up with a leap to the catwalk. For myself I'm think of just a regular old super hero landing. But you two my friends are much more agile so I'd suggest some summersaults or flips in mid air before landing. That leads into another series of poses upon landing then we own that catwalk. Like only Right Said Fred can!" The heavily muscled man offered with a deep warm chuckle of joy as he struck a quick pose before bursting into deep full bodied heartfelt peels of laughter. "Any suggestions or improvements my friends?" The large man asked as he glanced from one man to another looking for suggestions or improvements to his idea.

Nodding agreeingly towards Bahr, Macradon went over to the window with a tree, it would be the easiest way up to the roof. “Sounds like a good idea!” Macradon said with a big grin towards Alec, this would be the best event to be known, ever!
Climbing out the window wearing nothing but his bath towel, Macradon made his way to the top, literally. He would lay low for now and stay hidden from the ensemble [roll stealth] as he tried to not get noticed, waiting for the rest to show up on top of the roof. “If any of you would like to make the announcement, the rest would follow suit, land at the beach by everyone else, and strike a group pose. My suggestion would be that funny squad pose those dweebs did from that Chinese cartoon … was it Dragon’s Balls P?” Macradon said, not knowing if his reference game was as lit as the others.

ID: 123843
LD: 3+5=8 Stealth Rating (hello everyone)

Edited by Macradon

These guys had some pretty colorful ideas for how they wanted to handle their grand entrance. Not that that bothered Bahr - a party always needed a bit of spice to keep things alive.

Looks like the window with the tree outside was the ticket after all, as both of his comrades had eagerly agreed. As Mac made his way up, so too did Bahr follow along after him. But not too soon. Wasn’t worth risking seeing anything he’d rather not see.

“It was Dragon Ball Z,” he grunted as he hoisted himself up onto the roof, “but you am no real super sand.”

Finally, some pop culture references that were a bit more his speed. That being said, he feared that Alec might not get it - though that was perhaps a patronizing train of thought. He’d give him an idea just to be sure.

“When we land on the beach, just pose in a T shape like this - okayywuwaWOAH!” In the midst of demonstrating the T pose to Alec, he lost his balance on the uneven surface of the house’s roof, scrambling to catch his balance before falling right off. Miraculously, for the first time since he had donned the NerveGear, he managed to maintain his balance. It was… a strangely liberating feeling.

“That was a little too close. But yeah, just like that.”

Spoiler

Stealth roll: 123844
Stealth rating: 6

The large heavily muscled man followed his two friends out the window and easily did a pull up from the wave hoisting himself up onto the roof to follow his compatriots and co-conspirators up to the peak of the roof to begin the festivities. Alec nodded to both his friends and their suggestions. "Sounds perfect my friends." The large man responded in a happy hushed tone as he tried to keep his voice quiet and low key. "I don't have the ability to stealth so if it would work out for the both of you I can draw everyone's attention and just walk up to the edge which would allow you both to pop out of stealth and surprise everyone?" Alec offered as a suggestion with a raised eyebrow as he looked from one friend to another with a devious grin upon his face. He had to admit it to himself he was having a great time pulling this prank with his two closest friends here within this virtual prison. 

Spoiler

Roll: 123845

LD: 20 Stealth Roll

Edited by Alec

Still trying to lay low, Macradon would try to argue back towards Bahr “a sandwich only gets tastier when you defeat it!”. After the super sick retort, Macradon looked back over at Alec “Sounds good, you seem to be able to get the attention with that voice of your’s, if Bahr and I jump to the sides while you do your thing, people are bound to look up to the glory of our swimsuits!” Macradon said with anticipation. This would be a disaster of a competition, and he somewhat felt sorry for Kit for what was about to happen … hope that she would be able to take a joke in good fun, if not, he would not hesitate to apologize for the rudeness of ruining her big event like this. But for now, he was high on the hype he had for the oncoming incident, for the start of the big event, for the start of the swimsuit competition!

ID: 123846
LD: 6+5=11 Stealth Rating.

Edited by Macradon

Bahr nodded to both of his companions, not really sure what to say in response. He suddenly felt very unprepared. Like everything had been plotted perfectly up to this point. And, well, it had. And they even had a plan after this.

So why did he feel so out of place all of a sudden? It was probably the writer's fault.

"Don't let me see you on my earth again," he sputtered, trying to fill the blank space where his dialogue was supposed to be with anything he could. Luckily, he had managed to settle on the coolest line possible, and it definitely fit the scenario. He felt like an absolute genius. After his display of superior wit and intellectual excellence, he crouched a bit lower in an attempt to actual hide himself from the party goers.

With that, he gave a nod to Alec. "Alright, dude. Showtime. Let's do this."

Spoiler

Stealth roll: 123847
Stealth rating: 10 (god i suck at this)

As Alec creeps slowly and silently to the very edge of the roof his breath is held in anticipation and a little bit of nerves as he inches his way into position unseen. Finally the large heavily muscled man reaches the very edge of the roof where he slids his way into position striking a truly monumental muscle man flexing pose when as if on que a break in the clouds forms sending a nearly blinding Ray of pure sunlight to strike the massively muscled flexing man a lone note from an unseen brass instrument peels out over the surrounding party goers drawing all eyes to peak of Kit's house and lone man posed there like some sort of ancient mythical Viking God clad in nothing more than a borrowed white Terry cloth towel that was just nearly too short to keep the large man's modesty in tact.

Spoiler

m5MWcXj_d.jpg

Edited by Alec

"Oh yeah, after you're done weighing the votes." Teion held her hand in front of her full mouth as she quipped back, chuckling as she finished off the last of a lime tart. She swallowed. "A swimsuit contest?" Her brows furrowed with distaste. "I mean, I'm not exactly wearing anything...impressive." She fiddled with the sleeve of her cropped jacket with her fingers.

Before she'd given an official answer to his proposal, another pair of players approached them. Teion raised a brow at the blonde and brunette walking at each other's sides. "Oh. Uhh, no, not really." She shrugged at his careful intrusion and looked back to Ryo, her eyes asking him whether or not he knew these players. Figuring a conversation would shortly ensue, Teion eyed another tart--chocolate this time--and plucked the small treat from its place among the table. Taking a bite, she leaned a hair closer to Ryo and and directed an answer to him. "Ehh, sure. You think we need to sign up somewhere?"

Entering the contest with Ryo

@Ryo @Vigilon @Krysta

If it was possible for Solei to spit out more lemonade, then he did. 

"N-not at all!" He exclaimed, shaking his head as he offered Aoelus a large grin. "You're fine to join this conversation." Or whatever it really was, anyway. 

"My name is Solei, by the way!" He outstretched his hand for a handshake. "Are you enjoying yourself at this party?" He asked, tilting his head to give the white haired player a sheepish grin. "I've just been eating a bunch of food... and spitting out drinks," he rubbed his neck sheepishly as his eyes averted to the sandy ground. "That w-was fun... anyway!" He pipped, turning his attention back to Aoelus with a smile as bright as the sun. "I hope you're having fun here, though! I know the girl who organized it, she seemed very nice when I first met her," he mumbled, taking another bite of the lemon cake.

I thought you had someone else.

Arabelle smiled.

"That's a cute expression you're making. What is it now? I'll go ahead and guess that it's a resounding-- oh!" Her see-through skirt flared as he picked her up and spun her around in the air with joy. A bit too easily, the small purple-haired girl thought grudgingly, and she was sure his strength wasn't the only factor. Quickly finding purchase on the mansion's roof, she looked up at him. Met his warm brown eyes. "I'm guessing that's a yes. But I could be guessing. Well--" Arabelle twirled a lock of purple hair round her finger. It was rather obvious what he wanted to do next. And in their beach outfits without even having gone on a single official date? Scandalous. Her voice lowered to a purr. "They did say actions speak louder than words."

She kissed him. 

It was that simple.

She shut her eyes when he did and placed a gloved hand on the back of his neck, drawing him closer. He was warm and soft and not the bumbling awkward kisser she'd expected based solely on the sheer eloquence of his confession, and as their lips moved in synchrony, Arabelle traced a line down his bare chest and the hand at the back of his neck moved up to tug playfully at the ends of his hair and--

The small purple-haired girl suddenly pulled back. That was a not very welcome sound, originating from somewhere beneath. She tilted her head, listening, and when the sounds persisted - someone, no a bunch of someones making their way up the roof and she wondered were they coming up here to make out in a pretty place too? - she turned back to Dustin.

This was a public space, after all.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

Giggling, she grabbed her favorite guildmate's hand and hopped down the opposite side of the house. [Strangely enough, that was not the sort of rumor she liked being involved in]. Back at the ground, she smoothed down her skirt and then fixed her hair. "As much as I liked that, I don't wanna miss the fun stuff. Let's go back?"

At his (probable) dismay, she would smirk and give him a quick peck on the lips before stepping back and turning towards the party's main area; he was left with no space to protest.

"We can have more of that later..."

Shiro looked down at the girl, and just smiled. Her head pat meant more to him than she could know. A soft smile placed itself on his face, one he had needed for so long, it was weird. Then she told him to stop crying, and he looks at her. Her body was distorted as he stares at her, through the tears in his eyes. His hand comes up and wipes his tears away, as he looks down at her. She ruffles his hair and drops her hand, tugging at her scarf. His face turns a bright pink and he watches her turn her gaze elsewhere, and his follows suit. He sees the girl he was going to have to raise. What the? Suddenly, like a branch breaking under his feet, something in his head snapped.

No... she can’t be right. Stupid purple haired witch.

He felt the warmth in his face as Katsumi rushed the pair and jumped up on Huginn’s back like a piggy back ride. The feeling inside of him, towards the two of them, Kat and Mishiro... they were similar. It wasn’t the same, but they both made him so happy when they were around. He wanted to spend all of his time with them. Maybe she is right. Maybe he does like her. “I could never grow tired of Oreos... not when they make me so happy.” He smiles.

Just as Lessa moved to reply, another woman approached them. Even before Jomei introduced them, she knew that this was the red-haired man's fiance. It was impossible to miss: the softening of his face, the new light in his eyes, and warmth in his tone. The sight both pleased and gutted Lessa, but she covered the warring emotions with a plastered-on smile. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Telrenya." She briefly considered adding something along the lines of you're a lucky woman, but lord, if that didn't always come across as slightly creepy. Besides, Lessa figured Tel was aware of just how fortunate she was to have found a companion in Jomei.

And it was time that she left them to it. Pausing to offer a friendly nod to Astralin, Lessa took a step backward. "Well, I think I'm going to go take a look around," she informed the other three players. "It was great seeing you," she told her old friend, and to her new acquaintance, "and meeting you." With a quick wave, she turned, and trudged away through the ever-shifting sand.

@Jomei @Telrenya @Astralin

Edited by Lessa