[PP/F24] Beach Party ♥ >>Ocean Waves Manor<<

I should have brought Riker, Lessa thought to herself as she stalked through the sand. If her familiar had joined her, at least she would have had someone to talk to. She could have found a little bench somewhere, away from the craziness, plopped down, and chatted with the wolf. He always listened, and paid attention to her...

And oh my god how pathetic was she?

Wincing at her own pitiful musings, Lessa wondered for the umpteenth time why she had chosen to go at all. She hardly knew Kit, so it would have been incredibly easy to decline the offer. Just because it was the biggest event of the year, and everyone was talking about it, didn't mean she was being forced to make an appearance. She could have said she was busy doing... something... else? The blonde loosed a sigh. Bahr was right, that little voice commented dryly. You're anti-social as heck.

As she finally closed in on the party, she realized that she was not only anti-social, but also... overdressed. Her modest one-piece suit, tucked away beneath a loose-fitting white coverup, stood in stark contrast to the attire worn by most party-goers. In fact, she imagined she wore more fabric than five of those string bikinis combined.

"Awesome," she muttered. Maybe she could get a daiquiri somewhere...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Krysta would soon see Sunova again, and the girl poked Vigilon in the side, she would ask if they remembered her, but then uttered out for the two to not answer, for some reason. "Hello again, Su. Are you doing well?" Sunova would notice Astralin, and introduce herself to her. Astralin would almost slip out her real name, a mistake Krysta had also almost made once. Sunova would turn to speak with Vigilon, but her choice of words would make the situation not so comfortable. Vigilon and Astralin both completely denied it. "W-whaaa?? I do believe that Alex would never be the sort to be like that! He has proven to me that he will love one girl and one only!" Why would Sunova ever suggest such a thing? He was doing a favor for someone, it was an act of kindness! As it turns out, Astralin had mistaken Vigilon's age, to which Vigilon would reveal his actual age. "Yes, he was indeed eighteen years old when this game began. Assuming Alex is correct in terms of time passed, that would make me about eighteen or nineteen as of today." Astralin would then speak of how adorable Vigilon and Krysta were together, and Krysta kind of blushed slightly. Sure, she was fine with the positive feedback over her relationship with Vigilon, but she was starting to get a bit bashful over it. Vigilon's familiar would return to his shoulder, a bit after she was asked about. Yolviinsil was on Krysta's back again, but since Krysta was wearing a one-piece swimsuit, the small ruby red feathered dragon had few places to grip, eventually forcing her to climb up to Krysta's shoulder, where she would just look at all the players around shyly, almost curled up into a ball.

Not too long after that was said, Someone would approach the players. A young woman with black hair, blue eyes, a blue one-piece swimsuit, and this player had a streak of hair that must have been dyed an ultramarine blue. She would address Astralin as Libra, which was apparently her real name. Astralin would respond, addressing the player as Aquarius. Perhaps these names were just nicknames? It would seem that the two players knew each other in real life. "Pardon me, but may I ask if Libra and Aquarius are your real names, or just nicknames that you gave each other?"

@Vigilon @Astralin @Sunova

Meanwhile, there would be a late arrival to the party. Alanin was reluctant to go at first, due to the mild slump he was thrown into from being friendzoned by Krysta. He needed the social interactions, so it wouldn't hurt to go. He would see that almost everyone was in a conversation or two. Perhaps he would join in one, unless someone was to find him and speak to him first.

Alanin(couldn't find a pic of this guy in a swimsuit, so here's the faceclaim pic instead. He's currently wearing a pair of red and white swim trunks.):

Spoiler

Alanin.jpg.4c1112555055df0ae4155ed5c3c90c6e.jpg

As the conversation went on, which wasn't much, to say the least, Vigilon would look back to Sunova. "Anyway...aside from...that, how have you been? Nothing much happened on my end, other than an event battle on the twenty-second floor. It was a crazy fight, I'll tell you that." Maybe going back to normal conversations would be helpful during this moment. Vigilon would look over to Veriost, who was tugging on his ear. "What?" Veriost would signal him with an expression. "...Alright, but don't go overboard." He would say, and the small white frost dragon wold take flight and make a beeline for the refreshments. Vigilon sighed and shook his head as he smiled. "Heh heh, oh, Veriost...always here for the food."

@Krysta @Astralin @Sunova

Meanwhile, Shuliik and Kanari were accidentally pushed by another player, and they considered following her. "Who was that just now?" Kanari asked. "I'm not sure, Freewind, but do you think we should go and try to find Yinangi again?" Shuliik responded. Kanari would look ahead, and spot someone...familiar. "...Actually, I now have some unfinished business to attend to..." Kanari replied, smiling as she did so. "Oh, no, you've got your signature smile of mischief on your face again...Well, there's no stopping you, I guess. I'll just...go look for Yinangi. See you in a bit, Freewind." The two would temporarily split up from there.

Kanari would begin to make her way around the crowd, her target in her sights. "Karma doesn't count in my book, so there's no way that I'm done with you yet." She muttered under her breath. Her target was in the middle of pouring cold water on Arabelle, a perfect distraction. She would pull out two buckets filled with glacial water from floor 4, some of the ice still intact, just smaller from melting in the heat of the beach. She would sneak up behind her target( @Hazado), and when the timing was right, she would unleash the contents of both buckets upon him, splashing him from behind with artic-cold water as she called out in her best Samuel L. Jackson voice, "Surprise, Mother[trucker]!" Once she had finished with the water, she would finish her surprise by leaping onto Hazado's back, placing both buckets onto his head, and jumping off, laughing as she did so. "Hahaha, I told you that I'd get you back one day!"

@Arabelle @Dustin

Shuliik would look left and right, and eventually spot Yinangi with two other girls. Might as well become acquainted with them, if they were also friends of Yinangi. "Hello again, Yin-Yang, how have you been?" He would then look to the two other girls. "Hey, waddup? My name's Shuliik, pleased to meet you two. May I have the privilege of knowing your names?"

@Dazia

The beach party. Something that Aeolus had been wanting to do for quite some time now. Ever since he had heard about it on floor one. The info broker that had come to him with no recon of who she was or what she wanted. He had paid to get the information on what floor it was because he wanted to go more than anything.

So there was Aeolus, floor twenty four. His silver hair glistening in the sun. He had a pair of shades on, and was carrying a beach ball. Yet... He knew no one.. That didn't let him down, however. His feet instantly moving to make contact with someone he didn't know. His personality only aiding him in his adventure to seek out new friends. His goofy grin lining his face. His eyes landed on a tall, handsome fellow. @Hazado. He walked right on up to him, waited his turn to speak and stuck out his hand. "The name's Aeolus~" The man was drenched in water already... "Did the fun start without me?"

Aeolus' Swimwear

Spoiler

Image result for viktor nikiforov swimsuit

Some time had passed and pretty much all of the party-comers had arrived. Kityuisa waved back at Alec, giving him a grin... But, Kityuisa was ready for the next bit. I mean, i'm just introducing myself... Being the person that I am.... Kityuisa shrugged inwardly. I also want to show them the snacks and drinks table. Explain the lay out. Tell them that a game will be starting soon... Get the people that want to partake in the swimsuit runway competition to let me know... Kityuisa grinned, she looked at the people around her. I care about these people... 

"Hey Cordelia... Nice to see you too.." Her eyes narrowed slightly, "You still owe me that favor." Kityuisa had to play nice. She gave a wide smile, her hand that was free from Hikoru's hand, playing with her hair. "How have you been? I haven't seen you since I killed that field boss for you." Yet another hint dropped towards Cordelia. I still can't believe Kirbs is dead... Kityuisa regretted her final words to her dear friend, but she wouldn't be one to admit that. Kirbs had been out to kill her.. I wonder what she said.. Or if she said anything about me before her death... Kityuisa let go of her hair. "I am.. In fact..." Then without so much as another word, she released her hand from Hiko's. She climbed up on a tall stool she had set up and raised her voice towards everyone.

"ATTENTION PLEASE!" She tried to get her voice to reach everyone. "My name is Kityuisa! I am the host of today's lovely party! And I want to let you guys in on some information! Later today I will be having a swimsuit competition! With a twist! You have to walk down a runway! It's over where I usually have my training facility. If you want to partake, just let me know! Enjoy the snack and drink bar! We have plenty of different choices for all of you! In a little bit I have a fun game for us to play! So stay tuned!"

Once Kityuisa was finished with her little speech she jumped back down. As soon as she hit the floor she laced her fingers with Hikoru's once more. Her gaze turning back to Ryo and Teion.

Deadline: Sunday Night

Please attach in bold at the bottom of your post, if you'll be in the swimsuit competition.

"Ah, yes. No, I haven't forgotten," Cordelia said with a strained grin. "I've been very, very well," she replied, her eye twitching briefly. The girl didn't have to be so snarky about it. Like, dang, lady. I know that you basically two-shot it but dang, at least be mature about it, yeesh! 

Her onyx eyes traveled over to her intertwined hands with an unfamiliar player-- which really wasn't surprisingly at this point. Were they in a relationship? It seemed so. "Ah, sorry for not introducing myself sooner," she said with a small smile, bowing her head slightly. "As Kityuisa said, my name is Cordelia. Pleasure to meet you-" she was just about to offer hand to him... but she so rudely interrupted by a very certain someone. 

@Hikoru @Kityuisa

Her face twitched as she watched Kityuisa give an announcement from the corner of her eye. 

"Swimsuit competition?" Cordelia murmured confusingly. She looked down at herself and immediately panicked. Her body hasn't changed one bit since she had joined the game... and it was killing her. 

"You are perfect. You are perfect," she muttered to herself over and over, her hands balling into fists in front of her as they slowly went up and down as she chanted the same phrase again again. 

"I'll-" she cleared her throat, "I'll do the contest."

Cordelia enters the arena contest!

The three players were soon approached by a black haired young man with green eyes. He was previously acquainted with Yinangi, but he seemed to have given her a nickname. "Nice to see you again, Shuliik! I've been doing well! By the way, is Kanari with you?" The player would introduce himself to Dazia and Valna. "I find his demeanor suspicious. He seems to be treating Yinangi fairly well, but he's not coming across to me as trustworthy at the moment." Dazia thought. "My name is not your concern." Valna, of course, would oblige to introduce herself. "Nice to meet ya, Shuliik, I'm Valna... and this is my younger sister, Dazia. Sure, she' can be a bit cold at times, but give her time and maybe she'll warm up slightly."  Dazia believed she knew what kind of person this player was. "Oh, jeez, don't give him any ideas, Hiraani!" Out loud, she would just say, "While I do go by Dazia, I'm going to say right now that I'm not the least bit interested." She would leave the conversation, and head over to the drink bar.

@Vigilon

From there, she would hear an announcement from the party's host, Kityuisa. "Another swimsuit competition? A runway? Good lord, that's going to be a trainwreck popular with those perverse pigs..." She would get herself a cocktail, just seeing how all those people were busy socializing. Dazia didn't mind socializing, she just wasn't in the mood to talk to any girl-chasing player, nor someone who would only waste her time. She would notice that a small white frost dragon had flown over to the refreshments. Veriost. Vigilon was here. Since this was an event, no doubt he must have brought Princess with him, too... 

Very suddenly, everything was happening all at once. Kit was calling out to Bahr, and now Solei had joined the fray. All at once a plethora of people swirled around him. Usually he was more social than this. So why did he feel so out of place?

He offered a wave to Kit before turning his attention back to Sol. "Yeah, any quest you want. We've got your back." His tone was a bit flat and monotone, and he hoped it hadn't make it seem like he wasn't sounding genuine. But hey. He was around friends! People he loved and respected! Even if the lot of strangers made things a tad uncomfortable, he wasn't going to get anywhere by brooding, was he? "Jeez, I'm acting like a total weirdo," he mused while cracking a grin, "Sorry, guys."

It was then that his eyes fell upon Kit once more, she seemed to be clinging to the frame of a young man who seemed a bit uncomfortable. Bahr nudged Alec's elbow and pointed in their direction. "Check it out. Think that's the dreamboat she's been swooning over? Maybe we should go check him out."

As he meandered over toward Kit and the group that had gathered around her, she made an announcement about a swimsuit competition that was supposedly going to be starting soon. Runway and everything. In one clean motion, he immediately pivoted on his heel and began walking back the way he had come.

Bahr begrudgingly enters the swimsuit competition because Kit forces him to.

@Solei@Alec@Hikoru@Kityuisa

After a bit of time, Ruby had looked back to Kit as she had started to make a announcement toward everyone, Ruby had smiled a bit, she was intrigued by the competition... so she knew she was going to join it when that time is right. She had said out to her "I'll do it." then looked around. She wanted to meet someone new, she wanted to speak with a face she had never seen before, and the first person she saw she has absolutely no idea who she is was... a child? With a smile she had walked up to @Fuyuno and tapped her on the shoulder, bending down a bit to look at her in the eyes and said to her "Hey there little one, are you enjoying yourself at the party today?" she smiled and said handing out a hand for her to shake "My name is Ruby, its a pleasure in meeting you today. I am sorry you found yourself in a world like this, but hey you can make the best of it at least."

Ruby enters contest, ree.

Sighing heavily, Macradon seemed to have been ignored, or at least @Hikoru was too busy to talk to him, so he would try to find someone else that would talk with him, or else he could've just leave this event since no one had time. Suddenly, an announcement was broadcast via the technology of vibrations in the air "Oh yeah ... that's a thing." Macradon mumbled as he remember Kit telling him about that. Quickly going through his inventory, he remembered that he had some swim trunks ready for this. It was his first time wearing swim trunks, every other time had just been him in his bath towel. Quickly dashing over to a spot where he could change, Macradon would go from his casual/formal suit into his beach wear. It wasn't the most comfortable, but it was fine. "Damn ... I'm not used to be this restricted." Macradon thought as he tried to adjust his trunks to fit more comfortably. Sighing, Macradon would take the coat of his casual attire and take that over his bare top just to stay warm in this area. Aproaching the hostess, Macradon would wave with his right hand with Belphegor in tow in his left "Hey Kit, got myself some swim trunks for the occasion." Macradon said with a slight smile at @Kityuisa.

Macradon enters the swimsuit competition

Spoiler

UPPZTPM.jpg

Getting a Kiss from Ruby was always nice and she was Happy yo Kiss @Ruby Back , "I have been fine, love to see you like this as well, you look great in those outfits, You and I will probably have to fight over the best swimsuit dear, but you have my vote if I have to vote," She said to Ruby with a smile and kissed her on the cheek before she seemed to leave and meet some new faces she did not know yet. Looking at the host of the party she smiled, "I heard your Name was @Kityuisa, It's a pleasure to meet you, any friend of my dear Ruby is friends of me as well." Hydra said with a smile, "Ooh yeah... My name is Toshiko, but every... almost everyone calls me Aris. I'll probably join the competition, a Walkway is not really something new to me If I think about it," She said to the girl with a smile of a caring mother.

Looking around to people she knew she saw that all but one person from her guild was here, Hazado, Sunova, but no Neo... well they have all their time. She then saw Haz act out an attack on a girl and Hydra was about to say something from it but was stopped by another girl that dropped two buckets over his head. She could not hold herself and laugh at it. It was either Haz would get his revenge or that girl was going to fly as In a  fact Haz showed off his skill before and how strong he is in fact. Looking over too her student Dustin, It seems Ryoko was also in the party, and more like she still was as clumsy as ever as she fell down. It was quite cute to see these two love bird, even a younger person could ship these two quite well.

Alec nodded to his friend's @Bahr comment as he received a nudge in the ribs. " Yup that's Batman. Err.....I mean Hikoru." The large man said as his eyes were drawn over the the large forming crowd and the announcement Kit had made. A swim suit competition huh, yeah not his sort of thing the large man thought to himself as he stayed where he was while he watched Bahr take a few steps forward then pivot on his heel. Either he had changed his mind or was practicing his little turn on the catwalk. "Hey Bahr." Alec began as a light low chuckle escaped his lips and a joking smile broke the edge of his perpetual scowl. "When you're up there don't forget to shake your little tush on the the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk. Yeah. Just do your little turn in the catwalk." The large man sang in his deep baritone rumble. As he chuckled again. Trying to lighten his normally upbeat friends unusually four mood. "You doing ok pal?" The large man asked concern tinging his voice. "You don't see as upbeat and lively as usual."

Cordelia let out small sigh as she turned away from the two. "I guess I'll see you two later, toodles, I guess," she mumbled, giving them a backhand wave as she searched for anyone she knew-- which was practically no one because she's been doing anything but socializing for the past two years.

Someone familiar had caught her eye, though, well, she guess it would catch anyone's eye, really. 

"Hey, Alec," she chirped, bounding over to him cheerfully. "How's it been?" She asked, tilting her head. Oh, that reminded her-

@Alec

"Wait, where is Pacco?" She muttered under her breath. She was sure she had brung him... right? As if on cue, Pacco came in from really no where. "Ah, there you are," she sighed in relief, glad to know she didn't accidentally lose her familiar in the endless crowds of people. 

Cordelia sweat dropped when she realized she had practically butted in on their conversation. "Ah, I'm sorry for interrupting you guys," she giggled nervously, scratching the back of her neck sheepishly. "My name is Cordelia," she introduced, bowing her head slightly.

@Bahr

For once, their roles reversed and it was now Arabelle staring at her best friend incredulously. Or maybe not. She'd been doing that a lot of times the past few months. The small purple-haired girl clicked her tongue and shook her head like one of those classic prudes would. Riiight. This was the same person who wore unconventionally revealing armor for, ahem- "functionality." 

Oh my god, Claude, what have you (not?) been teaching her--

"--I have to send a message real quick. Be right back!"

The swimsuit-clad girl spun around to retreat to a less-populated corner of the party only to be met with a shirtless figure and a pack of glistening abs and a less pleasing bucket of cold water to the head. The unexpected attack surged down from her hair to the clothes she had spent hours picking out for the swimsuit competition, leaving her completely drenched. 

Arabelle looked up at Haz.

Then she looked back at Mishiro and Dustin who hadn't given a warning. Contemplated giving them the finger. Then back at Haz. Then she heard the party host announcing a swimsuit competition. 

Funny inside joke, but now was really not the time. Her big friend may be a bit louder now than he was before, but he still didn't know how to read the room like the absolute dummy he was. 

"Ara, ara? Yes, it is indeed scandalous. You have to stop getting me wet at beach parties like this--" Arabelle's smile was deadly. She wanted to punch him in the arm or something, but that wouldn't be befitting of her carefully cultivated image of a cute girl! Instead, she waved a finger about in the air rather forebodingly. "--honestly, what would your wife think? I've graciously limited myself to wrecking only one marriage at a time, you know?"

She wanted to find a bucket of water to dump on him but it would probably serve to benefit him even more. The wet look suited boys better than girls. Arabelle spun around and retreated before anyone asked her to explain herself. She fired off the PM to Huginn. Proceeded to get no response. Typical. She ran over to the party host to inform her of her entry into the swimsuit competiton. Then also Mishiro's, without the other girl's knowledge. Then she ran back to find only Hazado and no Dustin and Mishiro.

What, did they just leave her?

Looking about the party, she found them in two separate places. One alone at the shoreline. One seated at the sand somewhere farther off. With another girl beside him.

Arabelle knew how to read the room.

Arabelle knew how to react appropriately. 

She appeared beside Dustin. Latched onto his arm and smiled sweetly. "Dustin, you naughty boy. I leave you with a pretty girl and you go off to talk to another one. Who's this?" The small purple-haired girl looked past Dustin and at the pink-haired girl in a swimsuit. She liked pink hair. On guys, anyway. Arabelle's hold on her second favorite guildmate's arm tightened. "Seriously though, I left her with you so you guys can talk while I did a thing! Help me on this one, okay? I'm on babysitting duty!"

Oh geez. Oh man. If Mishiro somehow ended up worse than she had been the past few months, Claude would never forgive her-- oh

Arabelle turned her head. Watched Huginn approach Mishiro and lower his head in a bow. So something did happen. And he didn't even bother to inform the person who had invited him that he'd already arrived. She leaned onto Dustin's shoulder and mumbled, "Just kidding. You're forgiven."

Arabelle enters the swimsuit competition. Oh, while she's at it, she enters Mishiro in too.
Edited by Arabelle
Walking alongside the shoreline, Mishiro looked calmly out at the crystal blue waters lapping against the shore. Her untucked hair waved gently with the salty sea breeze, and she recalled the same scent had wafted through the air when her close friend promised to take her to the beach a few months ago. Certainly, it didn't go unfulfilled. They were missing a third member. But right in the moment... this was a pretty view. She never once learned what the sea looked like when viewed from the shore, not even in the past three years of her stay. 

The small hint of a smile pulling up her lips faded when she turned around.

"Huginn."

Standing in front of her was the person she had declined to invite. She found it unlikely he came of his own volition. Of course her meddlesome friend would find a way to bring him here. Or someone else informed him of the party. Stepping out of the water, her gray eyes flicked over to the groups of partygoers occupying the main part of the event before she let out a small unsteady breath and turned back to him as she began to speak.

"About that time, I..."

Only to be met with the sight of her former client-turned-friend bowing down at her. What? She consciously weaved a hand through the fabric of her white scarf and surprise flitted through her expression. He was apologizing. Mishiro stood in stunned silence. The first thing he did upon meeting her was apologize. She only gave heed to the small girl who had appeared at his side when he rested a hand on her head and called attention to her presence. 

Clearly, they approached this with two different perspectives of an event at hand.

"There's no need to apologize." Because she firmly believed it was on her. She didn't know how much it mattered to him but in the end, it was her who left him in the <<Garden>> only to come back minutes later, expecting him to still be there - and it was her who had the irrational fear of reaching out to give an apology. She looked at him. The person she thought she befriended only days after first meeting Pinball. They barely even talked recently. Would that still warrant her the title of a friend? How much did it all matter to him? "On that day, I left the <<Garden>> for a short while. I failed to inform you. It's not your fault for leaving when I already did. I'm sorry about that."

The air was heavy, until the girl at his side stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Mishiro's waist. She unintentionally stiffened at the sudden contact. A touch uncomfortable, she glanced at Huginn who regarded the scene with a rare fond smile, and she gradually relaxed at the girl's hug. Shi...? Was that his name? Gently, she patted the blonde on the shoulder and pulled away.

"Katsumi," she repeated the younger girl's name. Taking a small step back, she held out her hand. "My name is Mishiro. It's nice to meet you." 

Mishiro turned back to Huginn and her expression softened. 

"I... find that you're always the person I end up spending these events with. Strange." She stopped beside him and inclined her head to the rest of the beach party. "Shall we? I want to see what the refreshment tables look like."
Edited by Mishiro

The girl before him apologized instead, and Shiro was taken aback. Why is she apologizing? He thinks to himself, looking down at the sand for a moment before she pulled herself out of Katsumi’s vice-like grip to introduce herself. Kat lets out a small giggle as she puts their names together and sees the similarity. “Hehe... Yamashiro and Mishiro...”  she laughs gleefully before walking away to the water.

”Remember Kat, stay in my field of view.” He reaches up and gently pushes Felli towards the young girl and smiles. “And Felli, you watch over Kat.”

Mishiro brings up a great point and Shiro nods. “Honestly, I don’t mind only being at these with you.” He smiles, before he realizes what he just said and his face begins to warm up, his cheeks turn red and he gets flustered. It’s exactly what he meant, so there was no need to try and explain it better. As he turns away, he watches Kat play with Felli and try to build a sand castle for “princess Felicity.” His face forms into a calm and endearing smile, one that would look out of place on his face usually. Before he looks back, he works up the courage to say, “You look nice by the way.” He smiles.

Totally unbeknownst to Shiro, Katsumi would walk up to Kityuisa and sign up for the swimsuit contest for Huginn, but not herself.

HUGINN ENTERS THE SWIMSUIT COMPETITION

It was nice to meet her two friends again with two other people joining into the conversation as well. It was nice to get to know people but it was kind of unfair to look up now and then to even get attention from people. Hearing how her tease packet out Su was smiling, "Joking Vigi, you're to kind maybe I never said it but thanks for helping me out that day way back," Su said to him with a smile. Though upon hearing How old Vigi was Su puffed a bit, "Darn just one year older, Bleh... Well, at least your girlfriend is just as old as me," But taller by quite a bit. Hearing the host of the party yell out for an event she had planned Su looked around and smiled, "I'll be back hold up Imma get someone with this," Su said as she took off with a fast sprint to get her friend. @Krysta @Astralin

Running fast Su looked around for someone around spotting her long-time friend Su smiled as he saw the trouble he got himself into, Su stopped the girl that threw the buckets on him and ran off, "Psst Hey, Good job there, but next time give me the other bucket. Also if you want a save ticket I'm your Girl," Su said with a smile, "While you hide I keep him busy he is fast and he probably gonna be mad as well... I deal with him a lot and He gets mad but I can keep him at a distance!" Su said to the girl, "Oh and the name is Su!" She said with a smile. Taking a sign up paper from the swimsuit contest she giggled with her plan and took two before walking up to Haz. @Vigilon

It seemed he was quite mad for sure and his other friend, Arabelle it was believed left him already, and he seemed to have got attention from someone else as well. "Sorry For a moment I need my friend for a moment," she said standing in front of her very tall compared to her friend with a smile, "Hey Hey, Hazzy, Can you sign this for me, I um... need it for some event we can enter together and I'll be your healer again, and I won't fail like last time," Waiting for him to sigh she would if he did smile and just with a teasing way turn the paper showing the sign in for the swimsuit competition. Before sprinting off into a direction to make sure Haz could not get her leaving the papers at the host with a smile. @Hazado @Aeolus

Sunova Signed in for Swimsuit competition

sitting upright next to Dustin with a smile, My face was still red from my embarrassment listen to Dustin, "Well... Um been... fine haha... you seem... down?" I said to him as he would back in school just look like this as well when we spoke of something less fun, the Dustin in-game has lost his joy a bit maybe who knew, "I thought... that... U sitting here alone... and well the only person I know... and know good... I thought I come... up and say hi! so Hi! I guess," I said to him. Before I could get any more words out I was surprised by a girl with purple hair, maybe a friend of Dustin with a smile and a sigh of relieve I cleaned up myself a bit more. "Ooh Hello... And you are a friend of Dustin. I'm Ryoko, his childhood friend for quite a time I believe, and one of the only people I really know." I said to the new girl who seemed to claim Dustin's arm without thinking, this would probably make him act like he always did.

"Nice to meet you... Did you say your name yet..." I said to the purple-haired girl with a friendly smile on her face while listening to what she said I could not help but get a giggle out. "leaving someone on a duty like that is not really good job Dustin and thanks Miss, your pretty as well," I said on her comment about leaving a pretty girl for another, even if the girl was trying to get a jealous reaction from me, I kind of did not understand what she was trying to do, and just smiled happily just enjoying a beach party like this. even if I can't swim. 

@Arabelle @Dustin

Sighing deeply, Macradon wasn’t prepared to be rejected by everyone like this, was there even a point for him to be at this event if not just to compete in a swimsuit competition he wasn’t even thinking of joining in the first place. Looking over to the closest bystanders, Macradon saw @Alec and @Bahr, some rather familiar people. Walking over to the lot, Macradon would raise and arm “Hey guys. Good to see you’re still in one piece Alec, wasn’t expecting this to be our way of meeting after your big journey, and sorry I didn’t write anything about the shop being closed, I hope you found a way in anyways.” Macradon said with a smile, slightly uncomfortable with the way his trunks kept on making mini-mac not as free as he could be at the sea. Adjusting it once again, Macradon would try to forget about it, but it didn’t seem like it was about to be forgotten about.

Haz smiled to Arabelle, "Well she would think a lot, because the only thing she does Ara, she doesn't speak. And your teasing doesn't work like it used to do dear, I kind of grew used to it by now, So how about you get your boyfriend back Ara, seems you lost him already," Haz said to her in a teasing way pointing at Dustin. As she then walked off sending a message at someone and Haz took this as a victory and was about to leave Ara alone until he got two ice-cold water bucket thrown against his back "BLOODY HELL!!!" He yelled out angerly to turn around as his eyes spewed almost fire. @Arabelle

Looking at the girl who was responsible for this she kind of felt a bit more anger in him. "You have the right Guts to throw that on me Kanari," He said to the girl who he clearly remembered. This girl was quite irritating and did not have any mercy for a soul at all, Heart attacks are still a thing you can die from. Looking at the girl Haz his anger build up slowly before he starting to talk sounding really angry, "In what bloody land do you think it is safe to throw Ice buckets on someone, you could die from that... Why the hell did you even do anything like that you little..." Before he could finish he got a bucket at his head, throwing up his arm he caught the two buckets but the girl was already running. "You Little... devil you are going to die," Haz said below his breath. @Vigilon

Before he could go after her with a full-on sprint he was stopped by a man who was saying hello to him. "Um... yeah hello, The Name is Haz and with fun, you think getting an ice-cold bath, not really it is just about the begin," Haz said evil and was planning to hunt down the girl before he got attacked by another one. But this time by someone he knew quite well a bit too well, "Oh hello Su, got me at the..." He paused a bit before she spoke, "Sure um... I sign here what is it," He asked her before she turned the paper around showing the swimsuit competition. He was about to unleash his anger on the small girl but she sprinted of already, "Darn she keeps getting faster, that little Rat... Guess Karma is a monster." He said low to himself before turning to the man again,  "Sorry about that, but where are my manners, Like I said the name is Haz. That is what everyone else calls me at least, I go by Hazado in full. It's a pleasure to meet you Aeolus." He said to the new guy extending his hand to greet him properly. "Sorry again for my reaction, but it seems they are after me again with their teasing and revenge, guess that what I get for being a big target. So you said fun what did you mean by that, sure beach parties are always fun and just for me being here near the sea is fun as well," Haz said to the guy before him. @Sunova @Aeolus 

seems Haz enters the swimsuit composition by force