[PP-F1] Dragon Hunter Anthology, part 1 [Teion and Kit]

The teleportation circle's effects dissipated away as Ryo materialized into the main square of the first floor. Only a few days had passed since he had gained the use of a familiar, but he had thought it best that he leave his spider in the care of Pennyworth. Soon enough he'd train her to help him in combat, and with her assisting him in combat he could build better weapons to focus around that new source of damage. For the meantime, he needed to prepare somewhat for this long string of quests that Tei and himself were about to partake. Players were calling it 'The Dragon Hunter Anthology' and explained that it was easy to start, but ramped up in difficulty rather quickly. Ryo had prepared himself somewhat, and got himself some new armor. A snazzy new coat, and a fancy looking cravat.

Satisfied with his new sets, he set out to where he would start the quest. But first, he would message the two ladies that he wanted to complete the quest chain with. He opened up his messenger, and sent an invite to @Kityuisa. He sent a different message to @Teion. Telling her that he was ready to the dragon hunter quest, and that Kit was on her way like they had discussed previously. After the messages were sent, he waited for them to arrive. 

Message to Kit

Spoiler

Hey Kit, doing that dragon anthology quest with Teion soon. Meet me at the quest start when you can.

Message to Teion

Spoiler

Hey darling. Ready to do Dragon Hunter Anthology with Kityusa. I'm at the quest start location eagerly awaiting your arrival. Also, you had mentioned of a gift for me? Not saying that I want it now, or anything just that I get excited for presents and things like that. Also I love you.

Spoiler

♥ Level: 29

Health: 580 | Energy: 58
EVA: 1 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 3
DMG: 10

Skills:

Combat skills: 
♥ N/A

Weapon skills: 
♥ Rank Five, Dagger +5 DMG

♥ Armor skills: 
♥ Rank Two, Light Armor +8 MIT

Extra skills: 
♥ Rank One, Familiar Mastery: Fighter +2 DMG

Utility Skills: 
♥ Rank One, Hiding +1 Stealth

Modifiers: 
♥ N/A

Inventory
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Dagger of Sands: +2 DMG +12 BLEED
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Hera’s Ensemble: +36 MIT +1 EVA
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Teleport Crystal x2
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

The lulling of the waves out on the ocean made Kityuisa want to sleep. She was sitting outside, the beach party long over, and a huge success. Now that Kityuisa had held her party, she was more than welcoming of the ocean itself. She had been swimming in it numerous times since then. Here she sat, on the sand. A towel laid perfectly underneath her, in just the right position so that no sand would make its way to her body. The warm sun sparkling off the crisp, clear water. What a perfect day to just relax. I have no obligations.. Nothing to do.. I can just spend some time to myself. De-stress... 

However, fate had a different role for her to play in the day. The sound of a message dinging, startled Kityuisa from her relaxation period. Ugh... what is it now? Kityuisa couldn't help but feel the dread as she tapped open the message. Kityuisa read the message quickly. She let out a soft sigh, standing to her feet. She picked up the towel and headed for her beach estate. She hung it up in the bathroom before changing and getting ready to head out.

"Come on Willow~ We're going to hunt some dragons." Once she was all ready, she headed for floor one.

Floor one, it was big, but not that hard to find Ryo's location. She lifted her hand in greeting, grudgingly dragging her feet. "I'm here."

• 2 weeks later...

((will post stats laterrr))

"Mmmnn...." Teion rolled over at the sound of a notification ringing in her ears, followed by the sound of a ginger knock at the door.

"Madam Teion...?" Pennyworth called out from the hallway, a gloved hand still hovering over the dark oak. He frowned, more with judgemental annoyance than with worry. "The young Master departed some time ago. Will you be joining him today?" He asked expectantly. Teion was inhibiting his duties the longer she occupied the master bedroom and sleeping the day away, and the butler was less than enthused by her lazy, lingering presence.

She rolled over again when the sound of his voice reached her ears. Teion squinted against the sunlight that peeked through the curtains, and blinking awake she frowned at the empty white sheets beside her. Vaguely recalling a few hours prior when Ryo had gently told her of his leave, she pushed herself up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. ""I'm up, I'm up..." She groaned.

Axe at her back and clad in a set of amethyst cloth and brown leather adventuring gear, Teion didn't have to walk far through the Town of Beginnings before she found Ryo. Her hair, pulled up into a high ponytail, brushed against the back of her neck as she walked. She gave a little wave and wiggled the fingers of a gloved hand, noticing the blonde woman as they were engaged in conversation. "Yo." She greeted the both of them. "Did you wanna get going right away?" She stopped at Ryo's side.