♥ Rank Two, Light Armor +8 MIT

Extra skills: 
♥ Rank Three, Familiar Mastery: Fighter +6 DMG

Utility Skills: 
♥ Rank One, Hiding +1 Stealth

Modifiers: 
♥ N/A

Inventory
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] S̶̀͛t̴̽̚ĩ̵̀ñ̵̒g̴̠͝ ̷̐͂o̵̍͠f̸̓̎ ̵̠́H̶̋̽å̴̛d̸̄̒e̸̾́s̷̃̊: +1 ACC, +24 BLEED on natural BD of 8 or higher
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Release of Death: +3 EVA
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Mermaid Queen’s Tiara: +36 MIT, +1 REC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Teleport Crystal x2
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

OOC NOTE: This is a custom quest, only available to Kityuisa and those she asks for help from.

It had been a while since Kityuisa had faced the very first Mushroom Lord on floor two. She had recieved a quest, that she had been meaning to do for a while. Supposedly at the end of the chain, you fought the Godshroom. The God of all of the Mushrooms in Aincrad. Once it was dead, you would get a glowing effect vanity item. Kityuisa wanted it, just because she thought glowing was cool. Kityuisa knew she could easily take out the next mushroom, which was on floor ten.. But, she wanted to be with someone. That way she wouldn't get bored... Kityuisa decided in that instance, to summon upon the presence of the very man that she didn't want to talk to.

The person that had caught her and Kirbs fighting... No one will ever love you... Kityuisa had said that to Kirbs... I will never apologize. She's trash under my foot. I will overpower her... One day I will duel her again, and I will win. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, before shaking her thoughts away.

She opened her messenger and sent one Bahr's way,

To; Bahr

Hey man, wanna help me fight the Mushroom Lords? I got a special quest from floor two. I can explain it when you get here. Meet me at the teleporter on floor ten for "Yomi". We have to head towards the Void. It'll be really fun!

Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 37
  • HP: 760 | ENERGY: 74
  • EVA: 3 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15
    SKILLS 3/6 | MODS 2/5

HOME BUFFS
    » RESTED
          -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
    » RELAXED
          +10 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
          FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • EXTRA SKILLS
    » DISGUISE

FREE ACTION
          +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
               COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
    » MEDITATION

POST ACTION
          RECOVER AN ADDITIONAL 10 ENERGY - GETTING HIT BY AN ATTACK BEFORE YOUR NEXT TURN REDUCES ADDITIONAL ENERGY RECOVERY TO 6

COMBAT SKILLS
    » PARRY
          POST ACTION
          REDUCE FINAL DAMAGE OF NEXT ATTACK AGAINST YOU BY 50% (ROUNDED DOWN) AND NEGATES STUN/PARALYSIS EFFECT OF THAT ATTACK
               COOLDOWN: 2 TURNS
               5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5
          +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R3

+12 MIT 

MODS
    » LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS

+1 DMG
          +20 HP
    » PARRY MOD: JUSTIFIED RIPOSTE

SUCCESSFUL PARRY STUNS OPPONENT

SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST

2 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT

2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED

3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE

4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X5] BACK RUSH

5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X6 STUN] FIGHT BLADE

9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X7] ASTRAL HELL

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X8 AOE STUN] TEMPEST

8 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12] CALAMITOUS TRAGEDY

12 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE" - LIGHT ARMOR (T1 - PERFECT)
      +3 EVA
» [EQUIPPED] "HERO'S HAKAMA" - LIGHT ARMOR
 (T2 - PERFECT)
      +36 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "SCARECROW'S SICKLE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T2 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ +6 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +3 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP
» T1 THE WORLD'S MOST ELUSIVE HOT DOG (1)
     ➥ +2 EVA

"Huh. Weird."

It had been awhile since he gotten a message from Kityuisa. Come to think of it, the last time he had seen her was when breaking up the fight between her and Kirbs. It had been fortunate that he had checked their locations - on a pure whim - when he did. Otherwise he wouldn't have felt that sinking pit in his stomach, and there would be another name crossed out on the Monument. The foolish would call it fate. And Bahr? He'd call it dumb luck.

And that was in short supply these days.

After a few moments of contemplation, he tapped the button to reply.

To: @Kityuisa

I'll meet you in 30.

- Bahr

Sent. As the message confirmation notice popped up, Bahr dismissed all of his windows and stood from his armchair in the White Rabbit Tavern with a grunt, eyeballing the falling snow outside. He had been hoping to meet with someone, but evidently that would need to wait for another time. 

It didn't take him long to make his way up to the tenth floor, and as soon as he stepped off from the Teleport Gate his eyes locked with Kityuisa's tiny frame. He gave her a wave and approached without hesitation. "Hey, Kit. What's this about 'Mushroom Lords?'" he inquired in a normal tone, offsetting the awkwardness he was sure she felt. They had a lot to talk about, but they could unpack all of that later. For now, it would be best to restore a bit of normalcy.

• 2 weeks later...

The reply message had been sent and received on Kit's end. Her notification sound opened and there she sat waiting for the thirty minutes to pass by. Time was moving so very slow, Kityuisa looked up at the sky, she could easily watch paint dry. But instead she just watched as the clouds slowly moved across the sky. The wind picking up here and there before always, settling back down. Kityuisa let out a hefty sigh, checking the time... Five more minutes...

Tanine Willowflame seemed to be entertained by chasing a butterfly, so Kityuisa watched her until she heard the sound of the teleport gate ring. She glanced up, seeing Bahr walking towards her. He offered her a wave, and she hesitantly waved back. Her body standing to her feet and making her way over. She stood a few feet away, much unlike her. She typically stood close to him, offering him a hug but not this time.. This time she felt too weird, he had seen her at one of the lowest points she had ever been at. "Y-yeah.. I received this weird quest.." She opened it, and panned it around so he could look at the quest details. 

As Bahr inspected the document, he squinted a bit and furrowed his brows. "Yeah, I've never even heard of this quest. It must be totally unique," he mused as he dismissed the panel, looking toward his smaller companion with a more neutral expression. "Just like Cardinal to whip something up like this out of the blue. It seems fun, though. You need anything before we get going?"

Stay focused. Stay on topic. It would be weird to talk about it now. Normalcy had to be established.

"So, about before..." he sibilated, already doubling back on his personal commitment to not getting on this topic yet. Damn it... "What exactly was happening there? I know the three of us are somewhat at odds right now, but that was way over the line. For both of you. How on earth did things get that bad?" A fair question. Straight up. To the point. Hopefully it wasn't too on the nose.

Kityuisa shrugged, "It has to be unique. None of the info brokers know about it." Kityuisa watched as he dismissed the window. She shook her head, "I've got everything I need. It shouldn't be that hard, anyways." She began to walk towards their location...

However her pattering feet stopped dead in their tracks as he brought up what had happened before, of course he has to bring it up. Kityuisa refused to look at Bahr, "It was nothing." She shoved her hands across her chest and continued to walk. Her feet moving more raggedly than before. She obviously did not want to talk about it. Tanine Willowflame walked alongside her, noticing her hostility level increase and her damaged emotional state rise to unflattering levels. Kityuisa mentally slapped herself, Stop thinking about it... But it was too late, she felt yet another chip of her sanity melt away until it left her, bare to the bone.

Right. Of course she didn't want to talk about it. Why would they talk about something like two best friends trying to murder each other in the street? That wasn't important enough to talk to you "best friend" about. Clearly.

Stupid.

But seething about it wasn't going to do him any good, so he nonchalantly followed along behind her, looking nowhere in particular. And before long, they had made it outside of the safe zone. As they left it, Bahr couldn't help but feel a chill run down his spine. If she had been willing to turn on Kirbs, what would stop her from turning on Bahr? He would usually never suspect her of such a thing, but she had attacked Kirbs first. That much was evident from the orange cursor she had worn that day. Even if he were at odds with Kirbs, he would never be able to bring himself to attack her unless he had good reason to. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he actually still held onto hope that they could patch everything up one day and become friends like they had been before, perhaps even stronger. But who knew when that would be, if ever.

"How much longer until we reach the spot? I'm itching to smack something," he finally sibilated, reaching his arms up and placing his palms against the back of his head. "From what I saw on your quest sheet, it looks like these things can take at least a little damage. Hopefully we can both get some good hits in and blow off some steam."

The journey had grown silent, Kityuisa's blatant sour mood filling the air between the two friends. Her feet stepping one in front of the other as she headed for where the quest had told her to go. The events that had transpired a few days before, continuing to replay in her head. Why did Kirbs have to be such a butt head when I told her about Pinball. Like seriously? I have a right to go to whoever the fudge I want to. Kityuisa kicked her feet as she walked, kicking up dust away from Bahr.

Without much time passing, Bahr inquired about how much farther they would have to travel. Kityuisa opened her map, checking their position and the position of the first mushroom lord. She glanced up at Bahr. "Just a few more minutes it looks like." Blowing off steam did sound like a good idea, but Kityuisa didn't feel like it would help her all that much. After all, her steam seemed to stick by her like glue sticking two wooden planks together.