[PP-F2] Leaves on the same Tree

NOTE: Hidden is currently using her Elucia Persona. She has consumed a vanity potion to turn her hair white. Also instead of the dark cloak that completely covers her features she looks like the spoiler found below this message. 

Spoiler

Image result for emilia cloak

She handed a bit of col to Rex as she made her way out of the Rusty Dagger Tavern. Of course, she couldn't just waltz in a tavern for info brokers being the most wanted player in all of Aincrad. Earlier after defeating <<Avalanche the Absolute Zero>>, she had consumed her potion that made a slight change to her aesthetics and changed her cloak to <<Snow's Grace>>. Sticking to the back alleys of Urbus so the guards wouldn't begin to attack her for traveling in a safe zone. She was currently armed with a dagger, but nobody looking at her would be able to find it as it was hidden within her sleeve in a secret sheathe. It was her signature way to hide a weapon. Turning on a path that would start to lead her towards the main gate of town, she would look around for any guards before continuing forward. If all went well, she should be able to leave the town rather easily. The setting was rather nice though, with ti being evening the sun was approaching where it would set and the temperature had cooled off. The sky was clear and within a couple of hours the stars would be able to be seen. She liked to sit out and look at them sometimes like she used to in the real world. Despite everyone wanting her jailed and dead, Aincrad was an improvement from her life. Her potions affect would last for another three hours and some change. 

@Kityuisa

Matching your skill capability to the floor you were on would be something players would do when they were questing or grinding for items or experience. When they were not doing that, they might find themselves on a floor that does not match their skill level; or they might find themselves on a floor that is deadly to them. The smart player would adventure on a floor lower, rather than higher unless they stuck in a safe zone. Kityuisa was the opposite really, she always liked adventure and she always loved when her adrenaline pumped in her body. So how she found herself on floor two was weird to place into words. She had no reason for being here, in fact no ties to this floor other than the fact that here was where she had found her cat. 

But the history of her cat, she had already been adventuring trying to find her familiar's family... to no avail. Kityuisa wanted to know where her cat had come from, who her family was... What she really was. Kityuisa had a feeling that her cat was more than just a cat, but she had no evidence to back this up. The safe town, Kityuisa was walking towards was simple in itself... Perhaps she could get some leads there?

However, her mind was cut short when she noticed a player.. That very player had a light cloak on, a gleam of white hair from underneath the cloak. Kityuisa focused on her a bit more as she drew closer. The familiar orange cursor singing her eyes, churning her stomach. Another PKer? Exiting town? Kityuisa would proceed to wait outside the town, making it obvious that she was looking at the girl. She would wait until the woman was completely out of the safe zone as to not draw any guards near her. Considerate much?

Slowly, she made her way towards the exit to the town. As she reached the middle of the open, she found a few of the players in town gawking and pointing at her. There was just so many players who didn't realize exactly how easy it was to get into their towns. Of course, they were safe from harm here and she was not. There was no place safe in this world, especially for her. Picking up her stride she would near the gates to the city. She smiled and waved to the guards looking outside the city, earning herself shouts form the guards. However, as she stepped outside of the town, they were unable to follow. Laughing to herself, her eyes trailed to that of a blonde player who stood outside of the town, staring at her. 

Offering the girl a smile, she would offer the words, "You know, they should get more watchful guards. I think the Orange Players are getting in somehow" Despite having to act like Elucia, Hidden herself actually was in a better mood. Despite Rex or the info brokers not being able to give her any information about Risque, she still had managed to complete two quests and level up. She looked at the blonde, waiting for an answer. She hadn't seen her before so the chances of her being on the frontlines were slim. If the woman were to attack her she should be able to survive it and she had a teleport crystal if all else failed. Of course; however, this girl wouldn't be able to know exactly who she was. 

@Kityuisa

The semi-hidden girl noticed Kityuisa right off the bat, unlike the rest of the gawking players she was just amusingly standing still. Her arms now crossed, her gaze watching the girl's movements. "They really do, pretty sure it'd be easy to slip in and out as an orange player." Kityuisa chuckled, shaking her head, "Though at the same time, I hope they don't." Kityuisa knew herself, that she too might one day be an orange player, and she did enjoy the towns safe zone's. The hustle and bustle of the second and first floor were unbeatable by any others. 

Kityuisa raised her eyebrows, "So what's your name then? I haven't seen you around before. Then again, I don't really meet that many people." Kityuisa glanced down at her cat as she let out a meow, pawing at the girl. Her cat's reaction was much different to this PKer than to the other PKer she had met, Pinball. Kityuisa couldn't really blame Pinball for anything he had done, as she was sure she might have even made the same choices if she had listened to the influence of Mars.

OOC: Two posts was all it took to make a Hidden Joke huh lol

She would smile as the girl would relinquish her joke and play along with it. However, afterward she said she hoped they didn't. Hidden didn't know if she was talking about hoping they didn't get more watchful guards or hoped the orange players didn't get in. She noticed that the girls eyes weren't removed from her at any second. It was good to be cautious, this player was most likely worth her salt. If she was scared of er because she was an orange player than she did not show any sign of it. "I do rather like the towns, and there is something in Urbus that I quite like." Her eyes would scan the player finding no overly large weapons, meaning she had a smaller weapon or had it unequipped. Her eyes shifted up to the girl's face. 

The girl would speak again, continuing conversation. This was a question. Her name. Interesting. Most people offered up their names first but not this girl. She had to admit, she liked that quite a bit. A person only willing to give up the information asked of them. Smiling, she would pull back her hood, completely revealing her long silvery white hair. "In here, I go by Elucia." Having respect for the player, she wasn't going to lie to them. When she meant 'in here' she meant her current attire. "You probably wouldn't see me around much. I'll let you in on a secret. Most players don't want me around. Haven't figured out why" she said that last part with a sarcastic tone. "So what do you go by? Bet its something pretty" 

She couldn't help but notice that for some reason she had slipped out of a full Elucia and had mixed her normal feelings in with her normal Elucia dialogue. The sarcasm and jokes really weren't a part of Elucia. It was fine, its not like she really cared about it at this point. Elucia was nothing more than a mask. A mask that let her hide away in plain sight. Four alone in this world knew of her true identity when she was Elucia. 

OOC: hu3hu3 ofc ;) I couldn't pass it up :P

"Elucia... Pretty name, I like it." Give water to the one who catches all the fish. Return what is given. Those very words, were the grace of a rather large amount of the people in the world. Those that sought out after mutual respect. Those that did work and were strong would get rewarded. "I go by Kityuisa." She uncrossed her arms, she had no need to fear the orange player. "That is an awfully good question to ask, I wonder why they don't like being around you." Kityuisa went along with the girl's sarcasm. Her own fishing up to the surface and escaping through her mouth in the very words that she had spoken. 

"What do you like about Urbus then? Now that we have done the introductions." Kityuisa wanted to know why this player liked towns so much. And if she does like going into town, I surely hope that the guards do not increase or become smarter. I hope that she can continue whatever it is that she is doing. 

She gave a smile as the girl said she liked the name. Elucia was a name that she picked out herself. It was her mothers middle name. Answering her question, the girl would introduce herself as Kityuisa. Afterwards, she would uncross her arms, exposing herself to conversation. Her becoming more open was a sign that she had earned some form of mutuality with the girl. A small second of silence would come before them, Hidden smiling to both the girl and herself. Kityuisa would then ask the reason why she liked Urbus so much. Taking a few steps in the opposite direction of Kityuisa, she would look off into the mountainous horizon. "Many narrow alleyways in the back that allow for quick ducking in and out. Also, there is this nice bar in the back called the Rusty Dagger. I happened to come across it once before when I was in a deep spot and the barkeep and one of my friends luckily happened to be there to help me out of it. Now, I use it to get information about what is going on around the floors." She still hated the Laughing Coffin for what they did to her, and she still planned on hunting all of them down. She would have been caught earlier if it wasn't for Hikoru. 

"Its a good little town and not many people hang around it." Of course, she wasn't going to call out that the bar was a place for thieves and info brokers, or the little secret that Rex had a soft spot for young girls because of his family. "So what brings you to Urbus? Not a town to normally just pass through"