[F1/F15 - PP] Grandmasters on the prowl «Bane of Blood»

Without another attack coming in, Zandra went for her Amphibian War Rally horn, Macradon was unsure as to why, since his damage wasn’t high enough to take it out at its current health. He looked over at Zandra with a confused expression, but stopping up and doing nothing would just be as confusing. He sighed lightly and rushed in. With a swift swipe Macradon carved into the beast with his silver blade, cutting deep into its digital body, dealing damage to its health bar, not enough for it to die, but enough for it to be taken out by Zandra. At least he got the health down into the red zone from the yellow zone, so the feeling of their victory was creeping in on them, they were soon having that extra nick of healing for the upcoming boss raid … well at least they have to also take in consideration as to when someone will be able to unlock the boss labyrinth and slay the Labyrinth Guardian ...

ID: 139211
BD: 3+4=7 -> Hit!
CD: 3 -> No Proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 21x13-50 = 223 Damage to Blood Bane

- Health List -
[7]< Macradon >
 1654/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 144/175 NRG (+83)(-10)(+1) -36BLD 0/2
[3]< Zandra >   1685/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC ||          114/164 NRG

< Blood Bane  >  112/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA                -223

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wolfie was close to death now. It had only enough health left to not survive one attack from Zandra or Macradon. And now Macradons bleed was gone, so he wouldnt get any insane healing from that. The two players was pretty close to victory now. So since the only option now basically was to attack, Zandra charged up her explode catapult, looked the doggie into the eyes. ‘’Explode… Catapult!’’ she said and the axe flew thru the air, cleaving the boss mob, creating red stripes on his fur and starting to drain his healthbar. At the same time, a shadow darted down from above. It was Zita, she started pekking on their enemy and helping, removing even more health points. Then it shattered and the reward screen appeared. The potion they was here for. Zandra did some quick presses and a few moments later, she held the potion in her hand between herself and Macradon. ‘’Well, that went much easier then I expected actually.’’ she said with a smile.

Spoiler

ID: 139228

BD: 4+3=7 Hit! 19x14=266-50=216 DMG to blood bane.

Energy: +1-14-2=-15

Blood bane:

Dead before action.

Reward:

Last hit drop: Bane of blood.

- Health List -
[7]< Macradon >
 1654/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 144/175 NRG
[3]< Zandra >   1685/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC ||          99/164 NRG

< Blood Bane  >  0/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA                -216

Edited by Zandra

It was finally time for Zandra to take out the Blood Bane once and for all … or at least until next time they meet. He watched as the berserk healer went in with her large axe and for some reason used her AOE attack on it, a bit wasted energy, but it wasn’t like they were in dire need of it now that the wolf would be slain. “Huh, haven’t really heard people call out their sword arts like that … especially not alone.” he thought when Zandra called out her used word art and cleaved into the wolf.

Macradon nodded and pushed the potion over to Zandra “You can have it this time, I think I’m going to get another one myself again, so no worries about it.” he said in reply to Zandra and would go through his inventory “Alright, I seem like I need some food consumables, so I’ll be leaving, cya again another time!” he said and began to walk towards one of the other settlements where he knew a cook that could craft him some food consumables.

Thread Completed
Acquired:
3 SP to Macradon (2 Page + 1 Quarantine)
7 SP to Zandra (2 Page + 1 Quarantine + 4 Quest)
2900 Col each
8 T3 Materials to Macradon
7 T3 Materials to Zandra
<Bande of Blood> to Zandra