<<Bane of Blood>>
Recommended Level: 35
Repeatable only for "Bane of Blood" | Party Limit: 4
Credit Goes to: @Morgenstern

Rewards:

• 3 SP
  • 5000 Col
  • 15 T3 Materials
  • Last Hit Drop: Bane Of Blood - Vial of blood received from <"Blood Bane". Upon Consumption, the Player will regenerate 15 HP per turn for the rest of the thread. 

Requirements:

• At least 1 page of RP content (20+ Posts)
  • Must defeat 2 "Warg Wolves" per player before challenging "Blood Bane"
  • Must defeat "Blood Bane" and 3 "Warg Wolves" in the same fight.

Summary:

Word has been received that upon the fifteenth floor, a new more vicious wolf alpha has been terrorizing travelers and merchants. Bulletins of the beast are posted on exits to the city. Many merchants are fearful to travel around, and the city is becoming more afraid of not being able to get the supplies they need. Towns have gathered col and a few other rewards for the person or party who hunts down these powerful beasts and returns for the reward alive. 

Outline:

Image result for wary wolf ff12
<< Warg Wolves >>
Statistics:
HP: 500
DMG: 175
MIT: 20
ACC: 2
EVA: 1
Abilities:
<< Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+
<< Protect the Alpha! >> : Warg Wolves place themselves in a position to protect their leader. <<BloodBane>> [if present] may not be targeted or hit while at least 1 <<Warg Wolf>> still lives. 

nERB8Lv.png

<< Blood Bane >>

[Note: Blood Bane receives his own dice roll]
Statistics:
HP: 1250
DMG: 225
MIT: 50
ACC: 3
EVA: 0
Abilities:
<< Fenrir Fang >> : Blood Bane bites the player with the highest hate with magnificent force. Deals 200 Mitigatable DMG and Leaves a 2 Turn Bleed of 36 DMG on a attack roll of 9-10.
<< Call to Hunt >> : Blood Bane creates a howl that rips through the battlefield and invigorates itself and its allies.  Raises all enemies DMG and MIT by 25 for 2 turns on a CD rolls of 10-12. Has a cool down of 2 turns, does not stack.
<< Feast of Blood >> : Blood Bane consumes enemy blood, healing itself. Blood Bane heals itself by 25% of the Damage it deals to its foes after mitigation. If Blood Bane attacks someone under the effects of Bleed, then it heals itself for an extra 200 HP.

Macradon was laying on the sofa in his living room while Belphegor did his usual running outside in the yard. Macradon was trying to cope with what had happened, his decisions, and what they had come to. With a deep sigh he pulled up his HUD and sent a message to one of his friends, if he could call her that, @Zandra. They haven’t been talking much, only meeting at game-wide events, boss raids, and the likes. He wanted for them to get closer, to become great friends, and hopefully this talk would help them do that.

Hey Zandra,

Macradon here. I’m inviting you for brunch, since I have something to talk with you about. I’ve been through some trouble and would like to just vent it out. If you would like, meet me at my estate on the first floor.

Best regards.

As he sent that, he would get back up and walk over to his kitchen. Opening up his fridge, Macradon would grab different ingredients and get cooking, making a few different dishes. While  making the dishes, he would eat some leftovers in the meantime, as there was still a long time before brunch time would hit them, so he would eat a big hearty breakfast as he prepared the brunch. Setting up the table besides the kitchen, Macradon would put it up with Macradon and Zandra sitting at either side of the table with all the dishes spread throughout the table for everyone to grab a piece, hopefully this wasn’t too casual for Zandra.

< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Beef Wellington 
consumed >
< Carrot Sauerkraut
consumed >

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 81
1665 HP
175 Energy
4 Accuracy
1 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity + 2 Protein)
131 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 81 Armor + 45 Food - 30 Protein)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Exiled Requiem ................... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal ............ // Teleports the user to a designated town.
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Damage Mitigation ................ // +45 Damage Mitigation
Accuracy ......................... // +2 Accuracy
Protein .......................... // +2 Damage, -30 Damage Mitigation

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 2: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat
Reveal                     | 
+2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zandra was standing at the balcony right outside her bedroom. She was looking at the sun that was rising over the lake. Or rather, the reflection in the water from the sun. When suddenly the quiet relaxed feeling got interrupted by a notification. As she was opening it she hoped it was from a special someone. I wasn’t. But she didn’t got disappointed, quite the opposite. ‘’Mac?’’ she said as she opened the mail and red thru it. She rose an eyebrow. As far as Zandra remembered, there was a long time ago since he wanted to talk to her about something. Well, that goes for almost everyone. When was it she lastly had a personal talk with someone except Avilon or that special person. She honestly couldn’t rember. At first she wasn’t sure if she should go or not. After some thinking she decided to accept.

A bit over an hour and a half from when she got the mail she was at the front door of Macrdons estate. She knocked and waited for the blacksmith to invite her.

Having all the food set up, and the plate with the cutlery placed nicely, Macradon had some time to relax before Zandra came knocking on his door. Wearing a black tanktop with a dark red apron over, Macradon opened up the door “Hey Zandra, thanks for coming. Come in, come in!” he said as he invited her into the house. It was quite a quaint house, not as grandois as most estates, it wasn’t a castle, it wasn’t truly a mansion, but it was close. The main hall connected to a guest room and then into the kitchen, which also lead to the dining hall. “Please take a seat!” Macradon said with a smile as he brought a decanter of water to the table, as well as two glasses to suit. “Please dig in, we can talk while we eat.” he said and took a seat into the chair. Grabbing a few pieces from the different dishes with the cutlery at each dish, Macradon would begin talking. “The last time we saw in person like this, that wasn’t a big event, was the time with Hector and Draigo … I’m sure you remember that … incident.” he said and took a bit, chewing for a bit, then swallowing. “Well … I hope you came through the episode without too much trouble. I’m sorry I dragged you into the situation … I just didn’t think I would’ve been able to not die if Death_Adder were to show up.” he said with an apologetic tone as he took another bite.

It didn’t took long until Macradon opened the door and welcomed her in to his home. A smile on her face and wearing a brown, almost black t shirt and a red skirt with suspenders. She pulled back the red hood with an attached scarf as she followed him to the kitchen where it looked pretty fancy with some different dishes and looked pretty nice. And tasty. She wasn’t really sure what to expect but herself she would probably just have made some egg and bacon or something like that. A small sigh of relief they didn’t met at her place. ‘’Have you changed your profession to cooking? This looks pretty tasty and that.’’ She pointed at his apron. ‘’Makes you look almost like a master chef.’’

As he invited her to sit and start eating she sat down. ‘’That you don’t have to tell me twice.’’ She poured up a glass of water and then took a few pieces of the different options as she listened to Macradon that had started to speak. She was just going to take a chew when she herd the name Hector and Draigo. The fork stopped midair and her eyes turned a bit sad as she put it back on the plate, looked at Macradon and waited silently for him to finish. She pulled her long, black hair behind her ear so both her red eyes could look at his. A small shake. ‘’Don’t apologise Mac. I’m glad you did. I would have ran into that situation sooner or later anyway, best to do it when not being alone. Next time I will be prepared. It is what they say, what dosent kill you makes you stronger. Right?’’ with a small pause before she continued she added. ‘’Do never hesitate to contact me again ever if you would be in a situation similar to this.’’ She took up the fork. ‘’But I was quite the crybaby after that.’’ She added with a wink and started shewing to invite him to say his reply.

@Macradon

Macradon chortled “No, it’s just the perks of having a kitchen here, it’s easier to make food … it’s even possible for non-cooks to make food at home now, which is nice.” he replied with a fun remark. Macradon nodded with a smile “I’m glad you understand … my first time taking on that kind of … guilt … was also quite hefty for me. I’m glad that my first time wasn’t alone either, I don’t know how I’d have handled it.” he said and took a few other bites and a glug of water. “But something happened after that incident …” he said and took another sip of his water “Remember how these two were … followers of Death_Adder, like he had or fanclub or something like that? I did a lot of research after what had happened, and I did a lot of intel gathering from whomever could give me anything. Death_Adder did indeed have a fanclub, it was a group of people, all orange cursors, who wanted to strive for the life like Death_Adder, murderer without thinking much of the consequences. I got a lot of information, but a lot also happened after that.” Macradon said and took a big chug of his water to clear his throat. “It’s something I want to show you after we’ve eaten, so let’s just take our time and enjoy the meal.” Macradon said with a smile as he continued to eat. “Has anything happened for you lately?” he asked Zandra, eager to learn more about this supposed friend of his.

Zandra listened silently to Macradon as he talked. She don’t know what kind of relation they have together at the moment. Not after that, happened. He had called for her when he hunted Adder. But that could be because of her stats. Except that, they havent really done any none-event/raid/tactical talk. She hoped something would make that for the better. But she would probably sound childish if she bringed it up. ‘Hey, can we be friends again?’ she thought in her head. No, not now. ‘’I’ve herd some stuff about that as well. But it have only been small rumors from unreliable sources, so havent cared about it. Feel a little bad I didn’t took it more serious after hearing that.’’ She took a sip of water. He wanted to show her something after they have eaten, so she saved her questions for then. Maybe it would answer them anyway.

Zandra scratched her head as she thought. Well, what had she done since last time? A smile grew on her face. She havent said it to anyone in case she would be target for robbers and thiefs. ‘’I…’’ she gulped and got a proud face. ‘’I have… I have become a millionaire.’’ She was now ready for any farming nerfs, and wouldn’t had to spend time on getting col for anything for a long while. She wanted to see his reaction before telling what other stuff she had done.

With an impressive face Macradon responded “Wow, congratulations on becoming a millionaire! The closest I’ve gotten to a million was probably 400 thousand, and that’s a long time ago. I’ve gone around, donating a lot to those that need it more than I do, so I’m in the rather small numbers again. But you have quite the fortune for whenever the need should arise, glad you’re thinking forward.” he said with a chortle. Macradon was never focused on money like that, but he would’ve liked to have some more money, going out farming for materials wasn’t always something he wanted to do, buying them from merchants was probably the most reliable source, but it usually also cost a lot, so that’s where the money would come into the picture. He also wanted to expand his estate even further, that’s some more money, and probably upgrade the guild hall, even more money. Money could do a lot for him, but he’d rather not for now until he had concrete plans to go after.

A blush apeared on Zandras cheeks as she got complimented from Macradon. He said he had donated his own col to people more in need then him. As she thougth back what sje had done with hers. "Well, before I was at around half a million. Then I held a competition where I gave a bit over a hundred as prizes. Some expensive items and stocked up for the floor boss. And also paying the whole cost for my guilds guild hall." she took a short pause before continuing. "That is another thing I have done. Dont know if you have herd about it but I have started a guild. It is called Aincrad Trading Post, or A.T.P. for short. I made it to be able to spread the word for new crafters and showing customers the different options they have when buying stuff. It gives some crafting and farming buffs and is open for anyone to come and leave whenever they want." she took a sip of her drink and some chews. "That have taken up alot of time lately. I never thougth managing a guild in sao would be this much work." she said with a relaxed tone and face.

Macradon chuckled at Zandra’s comment of how much work it was being in charge of a guild “That’s pretty much how I’ve been since Mack disappeared and that other person tried to take over as a Vice Commander, I’ve been the only one to take care of all the paperwork, and has been for a while, for the KoB … luckily I’ve taken care of everything now.” he said and took another bite, chewed it, and swallowed. “I’ve been part of multiple Crafter’s guilds, but I’m glad to see that a new one has emerged, and seems to be working well since it’s still a thing.” he said and took a sip of his water. “You might know my girlfriend, Kairi. It’s been a while since it happened, but I proposed to her, and we’re getting married. I’m not sure when yet, but It’ll happen somewhat soon™.” Macradon said with a hearty smile as he thought of his fiancé. 

Zandra raised an eyebrow as she herd he had been part of several crafting guilds, but they havent been alive for long. Well, Zandra had no plans to let ATP die. She had just got an employee in the guild hall that would take care of anyone that need help finding a crafter or help crafters filling in the application to be signed up on the list. And Macradon had done that to. Her face looked impressed when hearing that. Suddenly she cought as she swallowed the water she was drinking in wrong throat as Macradon said he was getting merried. "Oh damn Mac. I had no idea you was getting merried. Big congratulations mate. Ehm, I mean Macradon. Im really happy for you." whe she herd that she remembered something that made her lower her voice and her eyes got looked like they was making sure they was alone. "I actually have someone I like. It feels like he feel it too. But Im not sure yet so dont want to say any names. But again gratz to you and Kairi." she emptied the glass and placed it on the table, ready to leave if Macradon decided to, but wouldnt look strange if they sat a bit more.

Macradon chortled “Heh, thanks.” he said in response to Zandra’s congratulations. Macradon nodded as he listened to Zandra “I’m glad you’re not feeling pushed away from the scenes of dating with all that you’ve been through, I’m happy for you.” he replied with a smile. Macradon would finish his plate and pull away from the table, stood up and finished his water. “You can just let the plates stay, I’ll take care of it later.” Macradon said as he just let his cutlery, plates and glass stay on the table. “Let’s walk to the Black Iron Palace, I have something to show you, and possibly discuss with you.” he said as he began walking towards the front door again. He took off his apron and donned his jacket over his undergarments, as it was getting rather serious to what was about to be unveiled. “I might push my apprentice to your guild if that’s the case.” Macradon said as he tried to get some small talk rolling again “Oh yeah, I have an apprentice in my shop, his name’s Alec. He’s quite the fellow.” he said with a broad smile and chortled lightly as the last comment.

Edited by Macradon

A bit of sadness in her eyes. "Well, Jomei was nice. But after that, it have either been the person went thru a change that made us not be able to stick together. Or the person just disapeared. Maybe Im just not meant to have someone close to me. Maybe I should just keep me to myself without bothering anyone else." she snapped out of her sad thougths when she herd where they was going. She got a steady and serious look on her face as she rose and followed the man infront of her. 'To the black citadel' she thougth to herself. Why would he want to go there? What was there to show that would be of any value or matter to her. Had he lost someone important? No, that wouldnt made him bring her to that board. Her brain worked on highest level as she tried to figure it out as Macradon mentioned Alec. "Alec? If he is your apprentice I guess he is a blacksmith. He already is a part of us. And yeah, he is pretty nice." she replied. Her mind was in thougths so she didnt realised he wanted to keep up sime small talk and she went quiet.

Looking over at Zandra rather surprised, Macradon smiled and replied “Oh, he’s already part of the guild? I’m glad he’s branching out like that. He has been my apprentice since, well since he became a blacksmith. He’s more of an assistant now than my apprentice, since he’s the one doing a lot of the work in the shop, he’s getting quite the experience, he isn’t paying a dime, and I reimburse him for all the work he does for my shop, so it seems to even out, he hasn’t complained yet, so I guess he likes it that way.” he said. The two walked their way to the Black Iron Palace, walking by all the pillars to the monument of life, Macradon would quickly walk over to the name Draigo. He put his finger on the name and slid his finger down just a centimeter “There, it says my name, it says who’s the reason for this person being here.” he said and slid his finger over to Dagger_Guy “This one as well.”. Macradon hesitated a bit before he continued. Not far from Dagger_Guy was the name Bjørn, Macradon pointed at that as well, it showed Macradon’s name as well. Macradon walked over to the name Arang, same thing. Then Hannibal, same thing. Then Lydia, same thing. Then all the way to the end to Wolfenstein, same thing. Macradon kept silent the entire time as he didn’t have anything to say, but he pointed to them all, all 7 of them.

• 2 weeks later...

There was no sign of a smile on Zandras lips, nor in her eyes. She didnt felt like smiling here in this place of death and evil. She gritted her teeths as she imagined all names that is there because some players was so fu**ing idiotic to go and kill other players. Like, what was they thinking? Is murder okay just because it is in a game?
Then Macradon walked to several of them and revealed the reason to their death. Him. A total of seven players. The reason almost 0,1% of the players was on the board, was because of Macradon. Her face didnt showed any expressions, it was a mask of steel hiding her feelings. Except the eyes. She couldnt totally hide her worryness. She didnt knew why Mac was doing this. She gulped as she walked up to Hector. Her name. Then she was still for some seconds before walking over to Alruin. Her hand raised but stopped before reaching the name. The hand fell down to her side as she turned to Macradon. "Yes?" was her answer, hiding her thougths for now and waiting for an explanation or something. 

There wasn’t much he was expecting out of this, he just wanted to clear it out with someone at the least since Kairi had been holding back on having contact at all. Looking over at Zandra, Macron began talking again after the long silence “Hector and Draigo. Those two were supposedly part of some kind of unofficial guild, like Black Coffin. After our encounter, I did a lot of research and recon work together with Hik’s guild, the broker guild. I found the name of the guild, Life Subtractor, probably to mirror the name with their idol. It was a group of Orange players killing in the name of Death_Adder, even if that was the man’s wish or not. I tracked down their meeting place on the 19th floor. They were nearly as strong as Hector and Draigo, but even we know that with our numbers, guys like them unfortunately don’t stand a chance. Needless to say, that unofficial guild is no more, only the rumors of what it were and where they meet might live on.” he said and exhaled deeply with a sigh.

Zandra stood in silence, not a single sound escaping her mouth as she listened to what the man had to tell her. Seemed that he had worked with Hikorus guild. Sounded like it was a broker guild. She didnt knew this, but it planted an idea. Maybe she would be able to make an agreement and with her guild buy their services which she then spread out, free or for a price. Thou for now, she putted the seed away to take care of later. She listened to the rest, there was players forming big groups together making organized murders. Thou they was no more, only rumors left. Bit she still didnt undetstood why he told her all this. If he wanted her help with killing, she had already said she would do it. If he needed some kind of information help, Hikoru would probably be a better choice. But the biggest reason, if he didnt planned to ask for help, then why would he tell HER. Their relationship was, complicated.

"I see. At first, I see your green crystal, meaning all these was player killer kills. So I dont think of you as a cold blooded murder for showing all these names. Kinda opposite, to see this make me relatively sure you wont break down during a fight, like I did." she gulped and felt emberresd as she thougth of what she did after Hector died, her cheeks got red."And all this information about the player killer guild, death adder, life subtractor. Im sorry but I dont understand why you tell me." she placed her hand as she said the last words. "I guess you are well informed that I havent been participating in affairs like this. I have even." something stopped her. "even." she gritted her teeths. 
"have been in love with a player killer!" she said after a few seconds which felt like ak eternity. "Maybe after this meeting, I will run away and tell the guil..." she stopped in tye middle of the sentence and her face looked scared. Her eyes darted back and forth in the big hall as she took several steps backwards and equipped her axe and held it towards Mac in a defensive stance. "You think Im one of them? And now you tricked me to kill me?" she asked with shaking voice. Tried to hold her axe steady but couldnt stop it from shaking as well as she looked at the man she so much had hoped would want to be her friend.

Something shook Macradon inside him, that Zandra had been in love with a player killer. She probably had her reason, and so did her flame. “No - Zandra you don-” he tried to reason before she equipped her axe, holding it out in a defensive stance towards Macradon. “For føck’s sake …” Macradon muttered as he quickly equipped his Exiled Requiem as well as a leather harness over his steel plates. The leather harness was laced and infused with phoenix feathers, something he really needed to have against someone like Zandra, someone who made use of Fire Damage. 

He did not draw any weapon, not a sword, not anything. Taking a menacing step towards Zandra, he pointed out his left arm with the black and gold gauntlet “Zandra, stow away your axe!” he commanded “If I wanted to trick you, why would I do it in a safe zone!” he roared through the visor of his darkened steel helmet. Even though Macradon was of short statute, he somehow seemed to be able to keep some kind of mean demeanor over him when he spoke to others, maybe it worked on the confused Zandra, hopefully it worked on the confused Zandra.

“I did not come here to kill you. When have I killed someone without evidence or proof?” he asked and pointed with his right hand towards the Monument of Life “All the names attached to mine were murderers! Cold blooded murderers with multiple lives on their shoulders. Do you think I would hunt you down without any concrete evidence?” he pleaded. His voice began rasping as he shouted, getting even more metallic through his visor.

The Black Iron Palace was in itself not a very bright area to be in, so the dark armor of Macradon only helped to hide him in the shadows. Only the beams of light coming through the top windows would illuminate the area, showing the knight in dark and gloomy amor. “If you want to fight, then fight, I won’t stop you, but don’t you come and think there won’t be consequences for this! I did not intend to startle you like this, why do you see me as a threat?!” he asked, not too sure what the deal was anymore.

1243219088_Macradonpointing.thumb.png.defbb6119e86dffa5d15df6b89c18982.png

Items equipped

Spoiler

Name: Flame Shadow.
Your Profession:  Merchant
Your Rank: 5
(what mac rolled to get)= ID: LD112381,CD112382 N*
#121339 LD:20
#121340 BD:10 CD:12 LD:4
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 3
Quality:  Rare
Enhancements: Fire proof, evasion
Description:  Enhanced leather infused with Phoenix feathers to make it fireproof
Post Link:

Name: Exiled Requiem
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 85434
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 MIT
Description: Reforged by the essence of a phoenix, this armor consists of large steel plates, placed around the body in patterns to give the wearer a good amount of protection, while not hindering any dexterity in dynamic movements. The armor itself is steel, but different red cloth pieces tie the armor's aesthetics together. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=518723

Zandras scared eyes looked at Macradon in his new attire. She didnt knew what to say, all that he said made total sence. Thou Zandras mind came up with excuses and reasons that would make him act like how she thougth for a few moments. When have Macradon ever even tried to hurt her, body or mind. Never. Then why would he suddenly try to kill her? She went angry, furious even, on herself for getting that thougth. "Aaaahh!!!" she let out a shout and threw the axe in a random direction. It bounced a few times on the floor, giving out a loud echo, before shattering and returning to her inventory. She turned to tje side and slammed her fists at the wall, her face getting hidden behind her long, black hair. "I want to fight, I cant deny it, I love to fight." she said quietly, bit loud enough for Macradon to clearly hear what she said. "I love fighting. Thou not against you. Nor Hestia, or Itzal, or any other player. I dont know what I was thinking. Why the hell would you, or actually anyone, want to kill me?" she took a few breaths. "I am just not used to this. There habe been so long time since I have talked and socialised with people. Im sorry Mac. I dont see you as a threat. And I hope this didnt caised you to see me as someone who dont trust you. 'cuz I do. I do trust you more then anyone else in here. Im sorry."

Sighing in relief, Macradon doffed his Exiled Requiem and went back to his casual clothes. Macradon would try to nod understandingly as he tried to reason with what seemed like a broken girl “I love to fight as well … or perhaps, I loved to fight. There wasn’t a thing in the world that I wanted other than to fight. But I don’t want to fight my friends.” he said, emphasizing friends in the sentence, as that was what he really thought of Zandra, or at least wanted to think of her as. Taking in a deep breath, the knight wanted to calm himself down, he had for some reason ignited some kind of flame inside him as well, something that made him pumped, maybe it was a byproduct of being so used to fight other players, to kill players, to murder people. He shook his head for a few seconds to get the thought of murders out of his head and directed his attention towards Zandra again. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, and I don’t think you don’t trust me. To be fair, this isn’t the first time you’ve raised your weapon towards me, so maybe I should just get used to it.” he said with a slight chortle at the end, hoping that this would be able to defuse the situation for now.

• 4 weeks later...

Zandra had listened to Macradons words, and taken them in with her eyes looking into his. They had got shiny from a layer of moist, but no tears rolled down her cheeks, yet. She gulped once and took a deep breath. Not only had she been basically alone for along time lately, she also havent been in this kind of situation in real life or before. All her friends had been online. She had never argued with someone face to face without the possibility to just end the videochat. One of the downside with spending all time infront of a computerscreen. She gulped again. What to do? What to say?

‘’Mac. I’m sorry, I am very bad at situations like this. Face to face conflicts I mean.’’ She paused for a bit. ‘’But if you really see me as your friend, I wont repeat a fight like this.’’ She said with a forced but true smile. She took a few steps closer and was stretching forth her hand. ‘What the f*** are you doing!?’ she thought before it had stopped. Her eyes had widened in a few moments of panic before they relaxed. Was she going to shake his hand? And here she talk about being friends. What kind of friends shake hand? So instead of stopping and wait for a handshake she moved the hand thru her hair, moving away her hair infront of her eye, but as always it immediately fell down again. She took one more step and hugged him. Thou a short hug, not to long to feel uncomfortable but still giving him a chance to reply it.

A step back after the hug. ‘’And about the raised weapon. That is true, if you are friend with a berserker, that is one of the bad things that comes with it.’’ She said with a giggle. ‘’But.’’ She added. ‘’Why did you bringed me here? And why did you tell me this?’’ she asked in a neutral voice.