[F1/F15 - PP] Grandmasters on the prowl «Bane of Blood»

Holding up his hands in a forgiving manner, Macradon shook his head “It’s alright. If it’s only me you threaten to murder, that would be fine. As long as it’s not someone who you could actually murder in a single strike, that would be barbaric.” he responded. When Zandra stepped closer with an outstretched hand, he wanted to brush it away and go for a hug, but he didn’t have time to do so, she took the initiative to go in.

Engaging in the hug, Macradon would squeeze tightly, but only for a second before letting go again. It seemed that the two had somewhat gained trust of each other again after all that had happened. Sighing at what was about to be told, Macradon faced the Monument of Life again “These are all the people I have killed, be it for good or for bad. I believe it was for the good … but what good comes from the murder of others? I stooped down to their level, they shenanigans, they mentality. I don’t want to be like them, I don’t want to murder anybody … I don’t want to … but I still feel like I have to … When I heard of Hestia’s police force, I was glad, I was happy that there was something I could do instead of killing.” he said and stopped for a few seconds, pausing before he continued

“The only reason I’m telling you this is mostly because I need to vent. I consider you one of my closest friends, or at least I did consider you one, and I want to again.” he said and turned back towards Zandra “You’re the only person I’ve told this. I haven’t told my fiance, I haven’t told my commander, I haven’t told anyone else than you. I trust you.” he said and sighed heavily. “I just want to make amends. Help me relieve these weights on my shoulders, help me find a reason to fight that isn’t just to murder someone.” he pleaded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Macradon talked, Zandras visible eye turned shiny again. She gulped. The man infront of her wanted the same thing that she wanted. To be her friend. Inside she was still a little confused, this was a lot to take in. But her face showed a mix of calm and happiness. Thou Macradon, that had known her for quite awhile, would probably see a faint shadow of the hesitation. Or hear a low whisper in her voice. ‘’Yes, you are a murderer. And yes, you have done same thing as they have. I know you are strong enough to live with that, since that is facts.’’ Her face was now serious, the smile was gone. She wasn’t the best at these kind of talks, but she would try. She had to, for her friend, probably even best friend. She took a step closer and brushed her hair out of her face. She placed her hands on Macradons shoulders and her crimson eyes looked into his. ‘’But don’t think you are at their level. You are way stronger, and now more experienced in real hand to hand combat. Since I guess they had only killed players way below their level. But you saved all those that would be killed by these…’’ she paused a bit to find the right word.’’…these monsters. To doing this for fun is worse then the worst. But now you don’t have to do it anymore. Let the police take care of that kind of business. Only be ready if or when they call for you. And I am always here to tag along. And I promise, I wont be a crybaby next time.’’ She finished with a wink when saying the last words.

She backed away again and smiled. ‘’You serious? You need to find a reason to fight? Honestly, there is tons of reasons.’’ Raised her fist infront of her. ‘’Kill floor bosses to get closer to exit this deathworld.’’ She said and folded out a finger. ‘’To level up and get to highest level.’’ Folded out another finger. ‘’Get some sweet sweet loot.’’ Another one. ‘’Fight with low leveled players to help them advance.’’ The final finger. ‘’See, there is tons of reasons. But my favourite and main reason.’’ She smiled to the young man. ‘’Is to shatter mobs and other creatures. Im getting this feeling of exitment when in combat. Like back whit the elf elder, but now I am having it all under control, mostly. And the harder and more challenging the combat is, the more fun it is. We have been thru so many easy fights, it have gotten boring when there is several bosses both you and me can easily one shot. To be honest, Im looking forward to next floor boss fight, and hopefully I will get my healthbar down to yellow or even red.’’ She took a breath before moving closer again and putting one arm on his shoulders. ‘’And Mac, I am always here if you want to vent.’’ She finished of with a thumb up.

Edited by Zandra

Macradon reacted with a smile at Zandra’s comforting words. It wasn’t much, but it was better than not saying anything, better than not addressing the issue at all. “Thanks.” he replied. Macradon nodded at Zandra’s reasoning, but he had something to comment “It’s true that I possibly saved those that they would’ve killed, but those that looked up to those are gonna do the same thing and fight back now that I cleared out their guild. It’s a never ending cycle, and in the end, it doesn’t feel like I did much good. The lives I saved, will they still be safe now that someone else will take the killer's place?” he asked rhetorically, not waiting for any answer. “It’s easy to find a reason. But I have trouble finding my reason. I’ve always been excited fighting, always felt exhilarated fighting bosses, always felt like my virtual adrenaline would take over and pump my body to my maximal capacity, but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.” he said disappointed “I don’t feel anything when fighting, be it boss battles, farming mobs, quest mobs, with others, alone, helping others, being helped. Nothing makes me feel anything. I’ve become too strong. I fought 6 player killers at the same time, and I never ran out of energy, I never took more damage than my battle healing could take care of, I felt … bored.” he said “I didn’t feel like I had anything to do anymore, if it wasn’t because we had to clear floors to get out of here, I would’ve retired and done nothing, because I am just too bored.” he said. Taking in a deep breath, Macradon exhaled for a long while while closing his eyes. Looking back up at Zandra, Macradon would ask “Let’s prepare for the upcoming boss raid. We need as much battle healing as we can get our hands on. From what I’ve heard of the boss fights, they drag out a lot, so maybe prepare some energy crystals?” he asked as he began walking towards the exit again “We should be able to do Bane of Blood, that one drops some consumable to enhance your healing, if we can run it multiple times, we should be good.” he said and began equipping his battle gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Zandra felt a bit sad as she herd Macradons words. It turned out he still doubted he did the right thing. Not only that, he was also feeling bored about fighting. Don’t matter the circumstances, he was just, bored. Zandra looked at him with a sad eye. ‘’Mac, if they decide to come after you, I will stand by your side if you want me to.’’ She took a short pause. ‘’And fighting, lets do it together. Stuff is always more fun when doing it together with friends. Maybe your battle spirit will awake and the feeling to deal death on the enemy mobs will return. Except Calrex and Hestia. You and me are the strongest player still alive, lets keep moving forward and show the world nothing can stand in our, the players, way.’’ She listened to Macradons suggestion to do bane of the blood. ‘’That is true, the item from that quest is pretty strong. If possible, everyone should have one during next boss fight. I am ready when you are.’’

Macradon shook his head “I’m not actually afraid they’ll come after me, I’m afraid they’ll come after the ones I care about. They probably know that fighting me would be futile, so why go for the pack leader when you can ambush the lesser beings he said with a depressed tone. “Either way, I’m glad you have my back.” he replied with a smile. Nodding at Zandra’s response, Macradon would smile and venture out to the field of the fifteenth floor where they would be able to find the warg wolves they were to slay to complete the quest. It did not take long for the group to find the pack den, and Macradon went in without preparing because it was just the wolves, that part should be easy. Rushing in without Charge or Surprise Attack, Macradon went in with broad strokes to cleave into the wolves. Three of the wolves were hit by the blows and one even got burnt by the holy light of Macradon’s sword. Even though he had done a lot of damage, three wolves were still in the green and one in the yellow, hopefully Zandra would be able to do something about the remaining wolves.

Spoiler

image.png.a48839186463e6ea5b6b759e28724184.png

Attack 1: 21x12-20 = 232 Damage to Warg Wolf 1
                                    Attack 2: 35x12-(20/2) = 410 Damage to Warg Wolf 2
                                    Attack 1: Miss.

Attack 2: 21x12-20 = 232 Damage to Warg Wolf 4

ID: 130253
CD: 8, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
[2,3,1,2]< Macradon >
1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 167/175 NRG (-14)(+6)
[0,0,0,0]< Zandra >   ????/???? HP ||  ?? DMG || ??? MIT || ? ACC || ? EVA || ???/??? NRG

< Warg Wolf 1 >        268/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                (-232)
< Warg Wolf 2 >         90/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                (-410)
< Warg Wolf 3 >        500/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA
< Warg Wolf 4 >        268/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                (-232)

Edited by Macradon
  • 3 weeks later...

stats:

Spoiler

Level: 82
HP: 1,685 (1,640(lvl 82)+45(athletics))
Energy: 164
DMG: 19 (5(weapon skill)+1(base)+2(2h)+1(athletics)+1(ferocity)+9(familair))
Mit: 98 (27(normal mit from gear)+36(flame aura)+35(hvy armor))
Thorns: 30 (30(flame aura -burn-))
Battle healing: 84
ACC: 3(3(trinket))
Fallen: 12
Burn: 36 for 2 turns

Gear:
Inferno: Flame aura x2(+36mit +30 thorns(brn)), mit +27
Teseleths fury (t3 2h axe: Fallen +12, Burn +36(2) on 8-10)
Handwraps of accuracy (3 accuracy)

Skills:
See signature

Mods:
See signature

Battle ready inventory:
Dimensional backpack +1 slot
Dimensional pouch +1 slot
Storage closet +1 slot

Amphibian war rally
Unicorn horn
Santas cloak(light armor, Paraimmune, antifreeze, 2 lifemend)
Dark cloak(t3 light armor 27mit 2 eva)
TP crystal x1

Other buffs:
Master bedroom: -1 energy cost first 3 actions
Master bathroom: -25% DoT from first DoT effect
Attic(storage): +5% col from monster kill and treasure chests
Basement: +1 to LD, Stealth rating, Stealth detection or prosperity to one post. Can be applied afetr roll.
Treasury: +5% col from last hit monsters, +10% col from treaure chests.

Okay, that was true. If you are a coward going for assassinations, there would definitely be smarter to go for the easy prey. At least to start with. But what if they would decide to go for pack leader? Well, they wouldn’t be able to attack him from behind, because there they would face a dragoness, a dragoness that didn’t hesitated to participate in a fight. And thanks to Macradon, she was prepared to go to other players as well if it is necessary. She followed him into the wargs den, a smile on her face when she battled the enemy mobs in her mind, cleaving and killing the doggies.

It didn’t took long for them to arrive. As they saw the pack, Macradon charged in without any preparation at all. Zandra smirked and let out a silent ‘hehe, me likey’. Before she activated her charge skill, closing the distance between herself and the wargs in one and a half moment. She felt the black smoke surround her whole being, as well as flames. She was the dragon she always had wanted to be. ‘’DIE!!’’ she shouted as she released the explode catapult on the wolfs. The axe cleaved thru the four of them, setting two of them in flames a second before they shattered into crystals. A third got hit and the black smoke flowed into him, shattereing him as well. The final warg survived her deveatating attack, but just barely, and stunned as well.

Spoiler

ID: 132959 BD: 8+3-1-1=9 Hit! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! Burn triggered! 19+12+5=36x14=504-20=484 DMG +36 BRN (2/2) Warg wolf 1
ID: 132960 BD: 7+3-1-1=8 Hit! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! 19+12+5=36x14=504-20=484 DMG Warg wolf 2
ID: 132961 BD: 6+3-1-1=7 Hit! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! 19+12+5=36x14=504-20=484 DMG Warg wolf 3
ID: 132962 BD: 8+3-1-1=9 Hit! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! Burn triggered! 19+12+5=36x14=504-20=484 DMG +36 BRN (2/2) Warg wolf 4

- Health List -
[-,-,1,-]< Macradon >
1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 167/175 NRG
[-,-,1,-]< Zandra >  1685/1685HP ||  19 DMG || 98 MIT || 3 ACC ||  142/164 NRG

< Warg Wolf 1 >        0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA -DEAD-
< Warg Wolf 2 >        0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA -DEAD-
< Warg Wolf 3 >        16/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA -STUN-
< Warg Wolf 4 >        0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA -DEAD- 

Edited by Zandra
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though he wasn’t able to take most of them down to yellow, Zandra was quick enough to come for the rescue, taking out three of the four warg wolves in a fell swoop. One was left with little to no health, so Macradon would do his and go in for the killing blow. Thrusting into the warg, Macradon depleted the monster of its last bit of health, dispersing into a pix of pixels and crystalline polygons. With the wargs out of the way, the only last hurdle would be the main group of Warg Wolves and the big Blood Bane. “The last fight is coming, are you ready?” he would ask Zandra “Because I would like at least a few seconds if not a minute to prepare, I have a lot to set up for this fight because I know it will help us get through most of the irritating things in this fight.” he asked.

ID: 133368
BD: 6+4-1=9, Hit!
CD: 11, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Straight - 21x2-20 = 22 Damage to Warg Wolf 3

- Health List -
[-]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 173/175 NRG (-1)(+7)
[-]< Zandra >   1685/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 142/164 NRG

< Warg Wolf 3 >    0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA

Edited by Macradon
  • 4 weeks later...

The first pack of vicious wolfs had been taken care of without any trouble at all. They was both still at full health and almost full energy as well. But they was also probably two of the best fighters in this game. They could even take out two player killers with ease. Zandra stretched her arms, followed by rolling her shoulders as she listened to Macradon’s suggestion to take a moment or several and prepare. She looked at Macradon as she thought. It would be nice to have the fight finished as soon as possible. But they wasn’t in a hurry, she had nothing planned for today except this, and there was many hours left off the day. And spending time with Macradon was something she always, well, almost always, enjoyed. Thou she didn’t knew what kind of preparations Macradon meant. From the information Zandra had got, this fight wouldn’t be a challenge to the two of them. ‘’Sure, we can take a paus. Will feel good to go in with full energy since I don’t have as good energy recovering as you.’’ She said with a cheerful smile to the young man. ‘’What preparations do you have in mind?’’ she finished off with a glad tone in her voice.

1/2 ooc posts

+1 energy 143/164

Macradon nodded with a smile, “I’m just gonna go into stealth and get my parry up and running, that way I can more reliably sweep the floor with the wargs and we can get to the main dish faster, the bigger wolf is only a threat while there are small wolves amongst it, do I think it would be preferable to get the dregs out of the way. You can engage safely after I have done my first strike.” he said and began to walk out towards the forest. He would grab his cloak and cover as much of his armor as possible to stay as hidden as he could in the outskirts of the forests. As he stood out there, he was blending in nicely with the forest and its dark colors, his darkened armor helped a lot with the blending, and his cloak also helped the shine of his armor to be less revealing.

ID: 135108
LD: 18+5=23 Stealth Rating

ID: 135109
CD: 2 -> No Proc

< Macradon > 1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 174/175 NRG (+1)

Zandra listened to Macradon and nodded. It was clearly true what he just said. Next, they was going to engage in a combat just like this one, except that one of the wolves would a big boi. Zandra scratched her chin as she thought the battle thru. Macradon would use his stealth and parry. But her, would she once again be just run in and do damage. A small sigh at first before she remembered someone. A redhaired girl that had given her something. Something very valuable. "By the way Mac. I wilo try to stun them with bullrush, but if you ever need." she held up her amphibian war rally. "I have the horn that will auto paralyze all enemies. If u go low or need to make them slower, just shout out. Okay?" She put down the horn in her battle ready inventory. Then she looked at her energy bar. "There, Im ready." she said when it went to full.

2/2 ooc posts, enery full.

Edited by Zandra

He kept hiding behind bushes and trees from the main path towards the Warg den, and slowly with each step, Macradon would approach the area where they would be fighting. He remembered that the fight wasn’t difficult the last time he did it, it was just too energy consuming for him to do it as fast as he wanted, which was fine now that he has some good energy controlling enhancements and skills to make sure that he wasn’t gonna run out of energy any time soon.

As he got closer and closer to the den, Macradon drew his sword and tried to hide it with his cloak, but the shining silvery blade was still showing through even just a little, it made it much more difficult for him to hide himself in the shadows, but he had to make do. He went into a defensive stance to activate his Parry ability and was now set to fight.

ID: 135218
CD: 5, No Proc.
LD: 6+5=11 Stealth Rating

< Justified Riposte Activated >

< Macradon > 1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 175/175 NRG (+1)

Zandra looked at the male knight that had entered stealth and was on the move. He activated a skill as well. Thou, all Zandra did was smile. Infront of them was four wolfs. Three looked like the ones they had just killed, and the fourth was a big bad boy. Zandra took a stead grip of her axe and looked at the group. This woul be easy peasy. And still, if worse comes to worst, she did had the war rally and Macradon would appear out from the bushes. She could just have some fun while she was here.

‘’DIE YOU TINY PUPPIES OF SH**!!!’’ she shouted and exploded forward, her charge skill making her close the distance in just a moment. Still this wasn’t fast enough since the three wolfs blocked her way and protected their leader. ‘’Huh? Well, then we take you first.’’ She said and activated her strongest sword art. The two handed axe cleaved thru all three of the dogs, with the black smoke flowing into two of them, reducing them to just a few percent of their health left. The third was taking a hard hit too but was a bit safer. Thou she was sure Macradon would clean all three of them. She was just gonna make room for him when the pack leader jumped at her. She quickly held her arm infront to protect herself and the jaws of the beast shut on her gauntlets. Zandra just kept her eyes into the blue shining holes in its face. She smiled at the wolf when her armor bursted out of flame, damaging the leader as well. ‘’Hehe, am I to hot for you?’’

Spoiler

ID: 135234 BD: 6+3-1-1=7 Hit! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! 19+12+5=36x14=504-20=484 DMG Warg wolf 1
ID: 135235 BD: 7+3-1-1=8 Hit! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! 19+12+5=36x14=504-20=484 DMG Warg wolf 2
ID: 135236 BD: 5+3-1-1=6 Hit! Bullrush triggered! 19+5=24x14=336-20=316 DMG Warg wolf 3

ID: 135237 BD: 5+3=8 Hit! 225-98=127 DMG Zandra CD: 11 Call to hunt triggers! +25 DMG +25 MIT to all wolfs

Flame aura triggers, deals 30 dmg to Blood bane

Energy: -14-2-2-2=-20

- Health List -
[0,0,0,0]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 175/175 NRG
[1,1,1,0]< Zandra >  1558/1685HP ||  19 DMG || 98 MIT || 3 ACC ||  144/164 NRG

< Warg Wolf 1 >        16/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA -STUN- -Call to Hunt (1/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-
< Warg Wolf 2 >        16/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA -STUN- -Call to Hunt (1/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-
< Warg Wolf 3 >        184/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA -STUN- -Call to Hunt (1/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-
< Blood Bane  >        1,220/1,250  HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA -Call to Hunt (1/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-

Edited by Zandra

Zandra did a good job at engaging into the fray, but it was just … bad timing. With what was at hand, Macradon would have to waste his Alpha Strike on the brigade of wargs, which was a sacrifice he would have to do at this point, even if it wasn’t for the most effective way of getting in … but he had to. As he closed in, jumping out from behind the trees and bushes, Macradon did a sweep and took down the remaining small wargs, leaving only the big warg to be a danger “Whelp, I’ll be back in a few. Cya later alligator.” Macradon said as he did a salute to the big bad Warg Wolf and disappeared, nearly like in thin air as he quickly went into hiding after striking down the Warg Wolves. His Vanish skill was what he had in store for positions like these.

< Vanish activated from kill of Warg Wolf 3 >
ID: 135545
LD: 10+5=15 Stealth Rating

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 1: 24x12-45 = 243 Damage to Warg Wolf 1
                                    Attack 2: 37x12-(45/2) = 422 Damage to Warg Wolf 2
                                    Attack 1: 24x12-45 = 243 Damage to Warg Wolf 3

ID: 135244
CD: 5, No Proc.
LD: 15+5=20 Stealth Rating, Surprise Attack activates

- Health List -
[-,-,-,0]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 157/175 NRG (-14)(-6)
[-,-,-,0]< Zandra >   1558/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC ||          144/164 NRG

< Warg Wolf 1 >          0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                (-243)
< Warg Wolf 2 >          0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                (-422)
< Warg Wolf 3 >          0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                (-243)
< Blood Bane  >       1220/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA -Call to Hunt (1/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-

Zandra saw the knight come out of the shadows and with his mighty blade, removing the last wargs from the area. "Nice one." She said as only the big one was left now. For two aoe dmg dealers, meeting a group of enemies was no problems. When the wargs was gone, she saw Macradon retreating. She nodded at him. "For awhile crocodile." she answered before charging at their last target. She ran towards him and let her axe fall from above, but she was sligthly out balance and the axe slammed into the ground with a powerful thud! Zandra saw into the blue shiny eyes of the wolf as it showed its teeths, ready to attack. Zandra showed her teeths as. "Rarwh!" she said and it attacked her. Its fang took a hard and steady grip on her arm. she saw how the health oh him rose a bit. "Ha, u think that regen will help u?" she said as her armor bursted out into flames and burned down the health he had just regenerated.
As his claws was around her arm, a crazy idea poped up. She released the grip of the axe and her other arm locked right behind its ears, holding it in place. "Now Mac!" she shouted as she tried to hold it with all her strength.

Spoiler

_20200206_100845.thumb.JPG.e74057bc66a23d9f72fe9ee9b76a4923.JPG

Zandra: 2+3=5 Miss!

Blood bane: 5+3=8 Hit! 225-98=127 dmg to Zandra. 31 HP healed. 30 dmg taken from flame aura.

BH: +84 HP

Energy: -2+1=-1

Health List -
[-,-,-,0]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 157/175 NRG
[-,-,-,0]< Zandra >   1505/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC ||          143/164 NRG

< Warg Wolf 1 >          0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                
< Warg Wolf 2 >          0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                
< Warg Wolf 3 >          0/500  HP || 175 DMG ||  20 MIT || 2 ACC || 1 EVA                
< Blood Bane  >       1220/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA -Call to Hunt (1/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-

Edited by Zandra

Unfortunately, as Macradon left the stage, Zandra missed her attack at the big bad wolf and in turn got hit by the Warg. With Macradon quickly leaping into action again, the knight barely made a dent into the beast’s thick hide and fur, it was troublesome that this beast was this difficult to take down, but the two of them should be able to do it no problem, just a tad bit slower than you would’ve been able to if they had been more productive with their first attacks, but not all fight strategies turn out to function. With a single slash into the hound, Macradon backed away again a meter or two to keep distance, be he was sure that he was the target of the next attack, and for the two’s well being, his parry was still active to take on this beast if it were to launch an attack at him.

ID: 135572
BD: 4+4=8, Hit!
CD: 10 -> Recovery Proc!
LD: 3+5=8 -> Detected From Stealth, no bonus.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 21x13-50-25 = 198 Damage to Blood Bane

- Health List -
[2]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 157/175 NRG
[0]< Zandra >   1505/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC ||          143/164 NRG

< Blood Bane  > 1022/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA -Call to Hunt (1/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-

• 1 month later...

Zandra held the big bad wolf in a steady grip as Macradon dealt a powerful strike on the boss. When the attack was delivered, she released the grip and jumped back a few steps. But that was only to get a new grip of her axe. This was a pretty onesided battle. There was no way for the wolf to be able to win. That Zandra realized as she saw her health refill and almost be back to full again. She was prepared for another attack, but it didn’t came. Instead it now had its focus on Macradon. ‘This opportunity I wont let slip away!’ she thought and immediately charged up her explode catapult. Silently she activated it and slammed her mighty axe into the wolf, dealing another chunk of damage to it, taking the couple one step closer to finish this quest. But the wolf himself had also made a strong attack on Macradon. When Zandra glanced at their healthbar, she saw that she was wrong. It had barely dropped.

Spoiler

Zandra:
ID: 138689
BD: 4+3=7, Hit!
Sword art used: Explode catapult - 19x14=266-50-25=191 Damage to Blood Bane
84 HP healed Battle healing
+1 Energy
-16 Energy

Blood bane:
ID: 138690
BD: 5+3=8 Hit! 250-131=119 DMG to Macradon
119x0,25=30 HP healed

- Health List -
[2]< Macradon >
 1546/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 157/175 NRG
[1]< Zandra >   1589/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC ||          128/164 NRG

< Blood Bane  > 861/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA -Call to Hunt (2/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-

Edited by Zandra

Zandra came sweeping in with a heavy blow, but even with that blow, the focus was still on Macradon. The great wolf jumped in and bit down on the knight, dealing a sizable chunk of damage to him. “Arhg!” he grunted in the damage feedback and tried to remain steadfast in his position. He took to himself after the blow, but calmed himself and took a deep breath. In an instant, Macradon darted back to attack the big wolf. He looked at his health, his battle healing had brought him near to full health again and with added confidence, Macradon charged in. “Take this you vile beast!” he called out as he threw another broad and way too telegraphed attack, missing as the wolf just deflected the attack with its claws. Taken aback and also staggered from the counter blow, Macradon was wide open for another chomp, which would probably hurt as well.

ID: 138725
BD: 1 -> Miss.
CD: 3 -> No Proc.
Sword art used: Miss.

- Health List -
[3]< Macradon >
 1629/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 156/175 NRG (+83)(-2)(+1)
[1]< Zandra >   1589/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC || 128/164 NRG

< Blood Bane  > 861/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA -Call to Hunt (2/2) +25 DMG +25 MIT-

The big bad wolf was standing infront of them. Zandras axe had landed a blow on it but when she had backed off to give room for Macradon, his strike had missed the target compeltly. Thou, that happens to everyone now and then, so she didnt mentioned it when he had let out a powerword. Instead she quickly raised her own weapon, the wolf had reflected Macradons attack, leaving himself wide open for a follow up from Zandra. She charged up her Expldoe catapult and activated it as quick as she could. The two handed fury flied thru the air, striking the blood bane on his neck and contiue its way thru, leaving a red stripe on the furcovered body. But not only that, his flammable skin got set ablaze as the burn effect triggered from her weapon. Zandra backed off and prepared for a counter attack. And it came, but not on her, it focused Macradon, again.

Spoiler

Zandra:
ID: 138735
BD: 9 Mini-crit! Burning triggered!
Sword art used: Explode catapult - 19+1=20x14=280-50=230 Damage to Blood Bane +36 BRN(2/2)
84 HP healed Battle healing
+1 Energy
-16 Energy

Blood bane:
ID: 138737(target)
BD: 2=Macradon
ID: 138736
BD: 10+3=8 Hit! 200-131=69 DMG to Macradon +36 Bleed (1/2)
CD: 9 Call to hunt dont trigger
69x0,25=17 HP healed +200 Because of bleed

- Health List -
[3]< Macradon >
 1560/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 156/175 NRG || -36BLD 1/2
[3]< Zandra >   1673/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC || 113/164 NRG

< Blood Bane  > 612/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || -36BRN 1/2 ||

Edited by Zandra

Once again Zandra managed to get a clean hit in with her big axe, dealing a good chunk of damage while also making the big wolf’s fur burn in the process, it wasn’t much, but it was something, a small amount of chip damage could mean for the better of the two. The next thing to happen was Blood Bane jumping in on Macradon, biting down onto his shoulder and into his torso, dealing a dent into Macradon’s Health while also healing itself and inflicting bleed onto the knight. While still locked down, Macradon pulled down his body to bring down the beast with him, and with the help of Belphegor, he twisted away and let the big beast roll to the side as Macradon wiggled loose from its maw. The second he got out he got into stance and flew in with his sword raised. Rushing in with a quick but heavy swipe, Macradon dealt a heavy blow to the wolf, leaving it possibly one or two hits away from its demise.

Spoiler

ID: 138853
BD: 2+4=6 -> Hit!
CD: 7 -> Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 21x13-50 = 223

- Health List -
[5]< Macradon >
 1607/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 153/175 NRG (+83)(-10)(+7)-36BLD 1/2
[3]< Zandra >   1673/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC ||          113/164 NRG

< Blood Bane  >  368/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA                -223 -21 -36BRN 1/2

The white haired warrior had made another strike on the beast, reducing its health even more. But in return, the wolf had taking a shew on him and applied the bleed effect. When she saw the bleed status icon appear at Macradon, she rembered what she had red about this quest. The bos was healing from its attacks, and got a huge buff to the healing if the target was bleeding. And it looks like he did had his full attention now, the mob almost ignoring Zandra. This was the perfect opportunity to land a hit on it, and hopefully end its life. Hopefully. But if she missed and the dog landed a hit, that wouldn’t be fun. So for the second time this fight, Zandra let her axe rest and picked up her amphibian war rally. She inhaled, placed her lips on the mouthpiece and blowed with all her might. The horn let out a sound way louder then a horn that size should be able to. The burning wolf suddnely stopped in its movements as a paralyze icon appeared beside the burn one. ‘’Now Mac, kill it!’’ she let out.

Spoiler

Zandra:

Uses Aphiobian war rally - Paralyze all opponents one turn. One use/thread

Blood Bane:

Paralyzed

- Health List -
[5]< Macradon >
 1607/1665 HP ||  21 DMG || 131 MIT || 4 ACC || 1 EVA || 153/175 NRG -36BLD 1/2
[3]< Zandra >   1685/1685 HP ||  19 DMG ||  98 MIT || 3 ACC ||          114/164 NRG

< Blood Bane  >  335/1250 HP || 225 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA                 -36BRN 0/2

Edited by Zandra