[PP-05] The Beginnings of the Dynamic Trio... and Aeolus! <<Blood in the Sand>>

Cordelia coughed into her arm as she watched the sky grow brighter. It was a lovely day to be out and about! 

Today was the day! Today was the day she was going to be fighting a land shark! Maybe she should've asked Oscar to come... he was the one who told her about this quest, too... Gah. Maybe not. She feels like such a pest around him sometimes. Sure, she liked the guy but she wouldn't want to spend everyday and hour with him! A girl needs her personal space sometimes! 

She left Pacco at home today. He wasn't fully trained just yet so she didn't really want him to scare away NPC children and get caught in other people's hair... a lot of Col was lost that day. Until he's fully trained, she doesn't intend for him to leave her inn room, but who knows, maybe he'll attack her when she comes back-

Yohan grinned with excitement as he walked on the narrow stone walls that bordered the secluded town. His hands outstretched beside him as he tried his best to keep balance. Sure, he didn't care if he fell or not, but he was currently trying to beat his record of ten meters! 

"That's nine meters," he mumbled, his tongue sticking out from the corner of his lips in concentration. "Nine and a half..!"

Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew from practically nowhere. Well, that was surely fun.

"Gosh damn it-" he screeched, his outstretched arms flailing around like a flightless bird as he fought against nature for balance. "I am one with the wind. I am one with the wind. I am one with the wind-!" The redhead screamed... only to be falling right off the wall and on to his face.

"I am now one with the ground!" He squeaked, his voice muffled from... y'know, being in the ground.

Solei sweat dropped as a body fell right in front of him. "I... I can see that," he stated with a confused expression. Was it suddenly raining people now? Was this some sort of event? 

"Kayaba wouldn't do that," he mumbled, scratching his chin. Kayaba may be a psychopath but he certainly wasn't a crackhead-- or at least he hoped he wasn't. How was he supposed to know? Do you think he has tea and sandwiches with Kayaba every Sunday brunch or something?

"O-oh, right!" He crouched down and poked the man's arm with his finger. "Are you alright, sir?" He poked his arm again with a small smile. "Do you need any help? I can try go calling a healer or something if you need it."

Maybe Kayaba wasn't a crackhead but this guy certainly might be one... was there even such thing as crack in here? He... wasn't sure.

Imagine being stranded in a place where there was no water, no shelter, little to no food and just endless sand for as far as they eye could see. That was exactly what was happening to Viktor. Floor five, being an endless mess of sand and sun and dry heat... The very heat that seeped into your bones and caused the back of your neck to grow damp with sweat glistening on the skin. Viktor was hot, tired and thirsty. He felt the exhaustion truly seeping into his skin, why he thought it would have been a good idea to wander in the desert without a purpose, he had no idea. But somehow, he had wandered through the desert and made his way to a new town. He had forgotten that he had a map he could have easily pulled up. Somehow, he had made his way to that very town. The very town with a ton of shade, and water to share. Viktor didn't even have the energy to crawl to the water however, let alone walk. Instead, his body began to sway... His eyes falling on a familiar face, at least it seemed familiar.. He was so out of it at this point...

As he reached closer, his body fell.. The man had obviously seen Viktor coming up, and right as he was about to hit the floor he had caught him. Viktors eyes fluttered closed, as he passed out in Solei's arms. 

Cordelia almost shrieked as a body fell in front of her. 

"Wh-" she started, taking a step back from the odd sight in front of her. "Er-"

It seemed like someone else was here, too. She turned her head and faced a familiar shade of distinct blue hair. "Solei?" She mumbled, furrowing her brows. What was he doing here? "Are you not a healer?" She asked flatly, a small smile gracing her lips as she turned to give him a small smile. "It's good to see you again." She hadn't seen him since the beach party. That felt like ages ago to her.

Cordelia let out another yelp as someone came stumbling over to them. Were they drunk? You can't even get drunk in this game, right? "Uh, I think there''s someone over there behind you Solei-"

Why were all of her sentences getting cut off? And why was it raining bodies?