[Dragon Hunter Anthrology] Spencer and Kityusia [Floor 1 & 10]

"Okay, you've been hanging out forever, lets actually do something." Spencer cracked his neck, cracked his knuckles, then headed out the door. Spencer was taking a small break from everything game related, needing some time to himself. Now, after a long moment of hiatus from being around his friends, he has decided that he should get back out there into the world, but he didn't know exactly where to start. Spencer hummed to himself for a moment and looked around and saw a listing on a board. It read about a Dragon some people had found, and that intrigued him greatly. "Okay, that sounds fun-ish, his stats don't seem that bad, lets do it!" He smiled and accepted the quest from the board. He put up the coordinates that he will be going towards, and started to walk there. He stopped for a moment and looked around. I should probably do it with someone, this is going to be VERY bored just by myself, even if I have Noot. His hand instinctively went to Noot, petting him softly and smiling to himself as he walked back into the town. He put up a local listing for players to assist him on the quest. Probably only need about one person, shouldn't be that hard. He sat down on a bench and waited for someone to come along and accept the party invite.

@Kityuisa

[Spencer][HP:500][EN:50][DMG: 4][MIT: 74][Thorns: 36 DMG][ACC: +1][REC: +1][REG: +1]
Equipped:
+2 Thorns Armor - Equipped
+1 Accuracy Ring - Equipped

Perfect Shield (1 Recovery, 1 Regen, 9 Mit) (Equipped)

Edited by Spencer
Spoiler

♥ Level: 31

Health: 620 | Energy: 62
EVA: 3 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 1
DMG: 12 | BLEED: 24

Skills:

Combat skills: 
♥ N/A

Weapon skills: 
♥ Rank Five, Dagger +5 DMG

♥ Armor skills: 
♥ Rank Three, Light Armor +12 MIT

Extra skills: 
♥ Rank Three, Familiar Mastery: Fighter +6 DMG

Utility Skills: 
♥ Rank One, Hiding +1 Stealth

Modifiers: 
♥ N/A

Inventory
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] S̶̀͛t̴̽̚ĩ̵̀ñ̵̒g̴̠͝ ̷̐͂o̵̍͠f̸̓̎ ̵̠́H̶̋̽å̴̛d̸̄̒e̸̾́s̷̃̊: +1 ACC, +24 BLEED
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Release of Death: +3 EVA
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Mermaid Queen’s Tiara: +36 MIT, +1 REC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ Teleport Crystal x2
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa: 620/620 HP | 62/62 EN | 12 DMG | 48 MIT | 1 ACC | 4 EVA | 24 BLD | 2 REC | RESTED | Relaxed (30 HP) | Multipurpose

The sun bright and warm as the light graced her skin. Her hand lifted feebly in an attempt to keep the sun out of her face. Truth be told, Kityuisa had cooped herself up in her shop trying to get a various amount of orders done. She had needed a break and Mitsuko had told her to go get some fresh air. Rather than going to her beach home on floor twenty-four and spending a day at the beach, the blonde haired player had decided to grace the town of floor one with her presence. A day in the city would be a nice change of pace. 

As she was not enjoying the streets of the Town of Beginnings a sound popped in her ears. A notification? No... That was not the same usual tone as a message coming in from someone. It was a sound she had never experienced. With her free hand she tapped at the thing that had appeared in the corner of her vision. A request? To fight the same dragon she had already fought two times on floor one. The same dragon that Pinball had killed... Kityuisa puckered her cheeks as she puffed air into them. I might as well see what their status is and if they've found someone.. I don't want anyone perilously dying.. The last part, a simple white lie she would tell herself. She could honestly, care less if someone died. In fact, all the more room in Sword Art Online. Maybe I should become a player killer.. No, she couldn't. Her friends would try to stop her and if they couldn't they would kill her. 

Kityuisa found her way to the location of the person requesting aid. Kityuisa glanced at him, he seemed simple enough. "You need help with the dragon?"