[PP-F4] Avalanche falls..everyone dies <<Absolute Zero>>

Arriving upon the forth floor in his light armor that is made of cloth and leather with heavy metalic gauntlets and a sword in hand the black haired man with amber colored eyes makes his way towards the quest's destination that he has skipped over due to the difficulty of the quests that he had gone up against. However, he decided that it was time to mop up the lower floors once and for all with his strength and power that he can muster up be they dragons, giant icicles, serpents, or sharks. he will face them all for the next few days to finally finish these floor so he may eliminate them from his list of things he has to get done sooner rather then later. Having already completed everything up towards floor three thus it was time to mop up at least 4 and 5 today, and if he can get lucky a bit of 6 as well if he can get ice cream out to help him conquer that once more since if memory serves he hadn't finished the dragon hunter anthology number six yet. he shakes his head to clear his thoughts out of the clouds as the snow that perpetually falls upon the floors continue drifting down as the familiar alongside this warrior a liger that has flames surrounding him follows him towards the destination.

Stats:

Spoiler

one rare damagep otion used

HP: 990/990     ENG: 96/96  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2  

Equipment:

War god's blade: +3 ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

Second chance: x2 HM. 1 MIT  HEAVY ARMOR

@Alec

Edited by Mars

It was another day here on the Fourth Floor of Aincrad here in the digital prison known as Aincrad and Alec found himself walking through the soft snow drifts that covered the entirety of the Floor he called his home. The large, nearly six and a half foot tall heavily muscled man walked along with his friend and trusted companion Humphrey the American black bear cub, walking along by his side. The pair did usual rounds of the wild areas here on the Fourth Floor ensuring there were no low level Players in over their head on one quest or another. The large man grumbled under his breath as he neared the area of the one quest here on HIS floor that he had failed to clear. "Avalanche The Absolute Zero" The large man growled angrily binder his breath. The large man had beaten Avalanche handily solo but not the boss had popped back up and it appeared he had received a sever upgrade. The large man stalked like a caged predatory animal outside the limits of the Field Boss's spawning area growling savagely. "I'm coming for you!" The heavily muscled man looking into the area. "Soon!"

Spoiler

HP: 945/945 | EN:  84/84 | DMG:12 DMG | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 | BH: 16 | THN: 56 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT (-50% DoT first)

Humphrey: +90 HP / 5 Rounds

Rested:

-1 EN first two uses

Relaxed:

Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Filling:

+1 Tier 1 slot for a food eaten

Squeaky Clean:

-25% to first DoT

EQUIPPED ITEMS:

Vanquisher Shoulder Armor

Mirror's Embrace

Forearm Axe

CONSUMABLES USED:

Field Rations +1 (+75 HP)

Immolation Potion +1 (+20 THN)

Tier 1 Damage Potion (+1 DMG)

Edited by Alec

As he makes his way through the snowy fourth floor towards the place that the quest is meant to take place on the far outreaches of the floor near the crystal lake at the accompanying mountain right by it the black haired fighter trudged through the snow slowly but surely with his beast of a liger at his side. Through the snowy tundra and with every step he takes he soon hears what he swears is just a male voice just shouting out towards the heavens as he just shakes his head in amusement at that as he can only wonder what sorta person does that type of thing. Well...i do shout at mobs. So i guess i am no better in the long run. He says softly towards himself with a amused chuckle escaping his lips shortly afterwards realizing the slight hypocrisy in his statement as he decides to travel closer towards the noise since if anything it'll make for a interesting conversation to be had with the man, and if he may be lucky convince said player to do Absolute Zero with him.

Alec stopped as he heard the sound of movement and the crunch of some frozen snow from not too far behind him. The large heavily muscled man stopped his movement and froze turning slowly toward the sound as he scanned the snow covered trees around him. The large Tank raised his razor sharp saw bladed shield up before him in a defensive posture while he held his Forearm Axe arm relaxed low and to his side ready to swing should whoever or whatever had just made that noise turn out to be hostile. Alec's familiar Humphrey let out a deep low growl letting whatever was out there that he knew they were there. The American black bear cubs attempt at an aggressive posture made the large man smile as he glanced to his side at his friend and most trusted companion. That's where the pair stood side by side waiting to see what would present itself out of the snow covered trees surrounding them.

Making his way through the snow towards the location of the quest and by proxy the voice that had spoken each footfall creating a echoing crunch from the snow that he steps upon as he keeps his katana within his hand since most of his attacks don't rely upon the quickdraw method of attacking the enemy. As he makes his way forward through the frozen tundra sloly but surely a figure appears as a silhouette a tall humanoid figure with a smaller thing next to it as he just nods figuring that it must be a player since mobs don't look like this upon this floor from his recollection. Good evening sir what are you doing out here in this type of weather just standing still. Trying to die? He asks simply his voice being calm and collected and once his vision would come into view the apathetic amber eyes of Mars would come into view. The black haired warrior with light armor made primarily of cloth as the outer structure with leather armor underneath and having heavy metalic gauntlets upon his arms is seen coming from the snow alongside a familiar that is a liger with a small aura of fire around itself.

Alec stood his ground as he tracked the sound of the approaching form. Alec watched as a smaller skin form emerged from the forest to materialize into a dark clothed man holding a ready Katana in his hand and creature which appeared to be part lion and part tiger with wisps of fire flickering from its body. "Trying to die?" The large heavily muscled man repeated as a question. "No. I'm not trying to die and I'm not sure about you but I find this weather rather pleasant and refreshing." The heavily muscled man responded as he looked over the new comer. "Wait I recognize you. You were at the Star Crossed Lovers Event. You were in the other Tier 2 group weren't you?" The large man asked. "My name's Alec I was the Tank for my group. I kept getting Paralyzed but at least I was able to hold enough Hate to keep Vigilon and the other guy in my group out of trouble." Alec offered with a deep low chuckle. "The names Alec." The large man offered in his deep baritone rumble.

Star crossed lovers? He says with a confused look in his eyes until the names ring a bell in his man as he starts laughing for a bit before slowly calming down as he catches his breathe and stares at the tank in front of him with a grin etched into his face as he looks towards the man. Oh yeah that failure of a event where the baby sitters needed to show up. Man that vigilon kid needs to be more ready to die or runaway from a fight rather then needing to call for help. You either win or you fail. Accept that win or loss with pride instead of crying for others for help. That was meant to be our fight not the tier threes. He says in a rather flat tone of voice while looking towards the larger man as he just doesn't bothering trying to hide his opinion wearing them basically upon the armor of his gauntlets around his hands as he gazes at the man and his gear. Though moving on from that event. I'm here to kill absolute zero what about you?

Alec let out a deep low chuckle at the dark clad younger mans response. "Yeah the event did feel like kind of a cluster didn't it?" The large man asked with the faintest glimpse of a smile playing at the corner of his perpetual scowl. "Well the Fourth Floor is my home." The large man explained. "And I generally make some rounds of the floor to ensure lower level Players haven't stumbled too deeply into trouble. But this guy." Alec offered with a thumb over his shoulder pointing behind him. "I took out Avalanche pretty easy a while ago but this guy poped up and has been a thorn in my side ever since. I'd love nothing more than to smash him into ice chips and if that's where you're headed I'll gladly throw in with you. I can take quite a few hits myself and from what I saw at the Event you can definitely serve out some damage." The large man said as he thrust his hand out. "Partners, or Team Mates or whatever. I'll lend a hand." The large man said as he looked to the other man for his decision.

Acquaintances. He says as his response to the unasked question as he shakes the man's hand as he looks up into the man's eyes as he tries to tighten his grip rather curious if that muscle is just for show or not. As i said the name is Mars, and i'll only call you a partner or a teammate or whatever term like that after i think you're worth having around and keeping about. So far only one has caught my eye for such a title and he is rather hard to keep in touch with sadly. He says towards the man in front of him in a rather blunt manner as he then starts to make his way past him towards the direction of absolute zero not wasting anytime in his approach towards what he sees as the only objective that he needs to get towards. The familiar at the man's side going along side him as the duo travel forward. 'Doesn't help that my only partner is also a killer and is in hiding, but that is a matter entirely on its own.'  He thinks to himself.

"Fair enough." Alec offers in response to the clipped answer from the dark clad man. "Aquantence Mars it is." The large man replied as he firmly shook the others man's hand a smile creaping onto his face as the smaller man tried tightening his grip obviously trying to impress or outdo the larger heavily muscled man. Alec replied by increasing his grip to match the other man before releasing the shake. As the larger man brushed past him Alec moved his arms in a by all means after you fashion and took up pace a few steps behind the other man. His perpetual scowl reasserting itself as the dominant expression upon his stern features as he followed behind the other man towards their destination of the new and improved Field Boss of Avalanche The Absolute Zero. So Alec thought to himself. This man had a very high opinion of himself it seemed. One had to meet very exacting standards it seemed as the heavily muscled man fell in behind the other and followed him towards their destination and the completion of this quest.

Edited by Alec

Making his way through the snowey feels with the larger man behind him he just grins slightly at having felt the man match him in strength, and most likely given stature and muscle mass could've easily exceeded his strength in turn to show that he was the one who was physically strong between the both of them. He just nods accepting that fact and going to go with the simple mentality of if he can't out strength this man if it comes down to such a path he could always just try to out speed and outmaneuver due to smaller size and lighter gear. With each foot fall it causes the ground underneath to crunch with each little step that he takes as he can hear the louder footfalls of the man behind him. So then iron giant what is your goal within this game? Everyone has something worth fighting for if they are fighting at all. Myself, the frontliners, the killers. We all have something we value as something worth fighting for. What's yours? He asks the larger man while keeping his focus on the direction in front of him his eyes having a steely focus awaiting the first strike from absolute Zero to come towards him since supposedly according to rumors. The beast is the size of a mountain as well as its defense and offense.

Alec let's out a deep low chuckle at the dark clad man's comment of Iron Giant as looks down to his Heavy Armor shoulder guards which however thick they might be still cover little more than a pair of football shoulders pads. "Well my oh so dark and brooding aquantence Mars. I'm fighting to get the heck out of his video game and to get home to my family where I belong. My goal as you say is to get strong enough to join the Front Lines to help them beat the game so I can free myself of this virtual prison and go home to my wife and son." Alec offered in his deep baritone rumble as he continued to walk along behind the dark clad Player. "What about you? What drives you out of bed each morning?" The large man asks as he scans their surroundings for any sign of the super charged Field Boss that should be lurking in their vicinity somewhere nearby.

He nods his head hearing the goal knowing that it is a very common view goal of most of the players a surface level goal that people are striving for the freedom of the real world. However, free it might actually be is a debate for another time for him to settle alone or with another player if one can strike his fancy in the debate and trust field like pinball had managed to do. My goal is a simple one. I want to get stronger, challenge strong people, and live for the thrill of this game. I may be trapped here yes, and i may fight on the frontlines yes. I am living for the thrill though leviathan showed me the strength of the frontlines. And so had the swashbuckling buccaneer fight before that one. In the end it's that simple thrill of life and death. It's a lot of fun in my eyes. He says plainly as a feral smirk crosses his face as he once more keeps his face looking forward not turning back to talk towards the man as he just conitnues walking forward. The mad swordsman not bothering with hiding his colors, well at least not all his colors anymore since in the end people will like or hate him. Why deny himself for what he is.

Alec listened quietly as the younger dark clad Player explained himself and his goals. When he finished Alec offered a nod of understanding. "I can understand enjoying the thrill of the fight and joy of victory. It certainly is a rush. But unfortunately it's only a short term goal. It's a momentary boost of adrenaline a temporary shot of endorphins that wears off and leaves you wanting more. Far be it from me to disparage another person's dreams or goals but in my humble opinion." The large man offered in a calm even voice. "If you can't find a deeper stronger goal to live for and fight for you'll be left empty and wanting. Though I do love the fighting and enjoy every darn second of it I fight for love. The love connecting me to my wife and son and the goal of holding them in my arms again." Alec stated as he continued to follow the dark clad figure of Mars through the snow covered terrain of the Fourth Floor.

Hearing the adult explain his position he just grins when hearing it figuring that this could be a rather fun debate a test of will and testament between the two players that could be a fun thing to do even if it would be mid combat or not. Love is easily broken for what is love but a complex series of chemicals shooting off in the brain. Lust is similar one says they lust after what they want but we have chemicals that..enact certain kinds of lusts back in the real world. Thus love could be mimicked too given enough time with certain drugs it's only time. Thus love is temporary and fleeting just like that of my thrill of battle you could say Alec. It just depends how you view the subject possibly. He offers towards the man deciding to use the man's real name in favor of the nickname during the conversation to keep it civil and serious for his own amusement to see where it would go and how it could end. The mad swordsman glancing back towards the giant for the first time since their walk as pure amusement sparkles in his amber eyes.

As Alec follows the dark clad younger man through the snow covered floor of the Fourth Floor in search of the upgraded Field Boss he listened to the younger mans explanation of a subject he had obviously never experienced. As the other man finished band looked over his shoulder it was obvious to the larger heavily muscled man that his younger counter part was trying goad him but Alec figured he'd take the bait for now and let this play out as he cleared his throat and nodded to the younger man. "That is certainly a well thought out and scientific recitation about a topic it's fairly obvious you have no experience with. Anyone who has ever experienced true love would explain it a little more thoroughly than chemical reactions. If you knew what love felt like and felt live for someone else who shared that feeling for you, you'd know it's deeper and more of a connection than that. But you're still young you may find someone some day who makes you value their life more than your own. Or maybe you won't and you'll live your life self centered and only seeking your own hollow personal gratification." The large man offered with a shrug and a blank expression as he stared back at the younger mans smirk. "Not all of us get blessed with true lasting love. And I pity those sad, lost, sorry souls." The large man finished.

And yet such "true" love that people say they follow and fight blindly for is just as fragile as a wooden stick. All it takes is a few mistakes here and there, well placed stress built up over time, and a maybe one or two betrayals of trust and then voila things break apart as fast as they are built up. He says towards the man before glancing back forwards as he just figures at this point he'll just play devil's advocate upon the subject see where things take him him by doing so sinc a simple debate is about as fun as a battlefield since it follows the same principles. A battle and a debate have oppositions, cleverly laid plans within their debate points, maybe a few red herrings hear and there to lure the opponent into a proverbial trap until they can't logic heir way out and you win the fight through a well fought out victory. It was all the same in the end and he'll enjoy every second he can get a response out of the man to continue this forward step by step until either he concedes defeat or if by some miracle he wins this debate.

Alec listened as the younger man continued to speak his point on the subject of love. "Again you have spoken like a person who has never experienced true love. You can claim all these possible flaws and short comings in love but once more if you have never known real true love then you would know just how flawed your attempt at logic is. True real love is a much stronger force than you can imagine. It binds people together in Union that is not easily weakened or much less broken, and if you are trying to sabotage it with as you say a stress or two or a betrayal then you know nothing of love or what it means. No one who feels true love or has known true love would try and sabotage it. So the more you speak Mars the more you prove just how little you know of the subject. We can continue this back and forth but I feel we will get no where as it feels as if I'm trying to describe a sunset to a blind man or a beautiful song to a deaf person." The large man said as they continued their stroll through the snow covered floor in search of the Field Boss.

Well not one human would try to break a bond of true love intentionally to do such a thing would be paramount to sin and as such it wouldn't make sense to ruin the love between two people feel. However, such betrayals and such stresses need to be counted as purposeful. A financial decision made without asking, a interaction between people that gets a bit to close by accident, small accidents can happen in the fullest bloom of love i would think. It doesn't need to be intentional when smaller more little things. Small mistakes along the path of life causes bump and ridges to form in this sphere of perfect love. That is why the most perfect relationships may seemingly fall apart due to a miscommunication, a mistake occurring. For some it may be 1 mistake is enough, for others it may be hundreds. However, in the end if enough mistakes happen can one say they can allow their love to remain whole? He asks the man with a more so genuine curiosity in his tone of voice toward the older male towards the one who clearly is older then he, and knows more about the world as a whole. As the younger man wishes to simply ask the opinion of the man while within the context of their small debate they are having to see where it'll get him. Could you say if the one whom you love made thousands of mistakes that caused trouble and stress that you would still hold onto that love you have for her or him?

Alec listened as the younger dark clad man's tone changed and he shifted from a more confrontational tone, which seemed his default, to a more quizzically tone as he actually sought Alec's advice and opinion. "From the outside it would definitely seem that way Mars." The older man said in a calm even tone. "Something small and trivial such as an over expenditure could lead to a momentary rough patch but if the pair share a true bond of love they will inevitably communicate between themselves and as such strengthen the bond in turn, as such only making that love longer. As to getting 'too close' to someone else." Alec began again. "If you feel true love you have no desire to get that close in that manner with another person, if you do your us not true and if the other person in the true relationship feels their partner has gotten too close then they are insecure in their own portion and as such again do not share a true bond of love." The larger man explained. "So if your love is a pure one larger 'mistakes." The large man reiterated. "Won't occur. And smaller 'mistakes' as you call them will only strengthen your bond." The large man said. "Which is why is say love is the strongest bond." The large man finished explaining as he continued to walk through the snow covered floor.