[SP-F6] Confrontation <<Deforestation>>

Krysta would stand firm. "And whoever declared that you have any authority over my choices or fate? Answer me that, Leon!" She demanded. Leon knew the answer, he always did. "I never said I had authority over your choices or fate, it was destiny that meant to bring us together!" He responded. He believed that destiny wasn't the only one to support him, he trusted his father, who suggested that he try to be with Krysta, to be her knight in shining armor... He remembered how his father missed two women, both deceased. His mother, and a woman named Eliora... He never knew this Eliora, but one day, he would figure that out. Krysta couldn't believe a word he said. If destiny wanted her to be with Alanin, she would have agreed to his confession, and not even confessed to Vigilon all that time ago...this was not to be. "You still choose to see only through your fantasies?" She would prepare her sword art, and Alanin would do the same. With a clash of blades, they would both deal damage to each other. However, it seemed that Krysta's HP was well on the way to yellow...

(Alanin)ID# 124588 BD: 10(Critical!! +2 Base DMG)

(Krysta)ID# 124589 BD: 5+2-1=6(Hit)

Battle Healing: Alanin Recovers 20 HP

Astral Hell: 13x7-54=37

Penetrate: 10x8-26=54

Turns left: 8

Krysta: HP 375/510EN 22/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (135/255 HP Depleted)[Stun immunity: 1 turn]

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 398/500, EN 14/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(102/250 HP Depleted)

Edited by Krysta
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it couldn't end this way. Krysta had to win this battle. Alanin would attack with Astral Hell once again. "I am not seeing through mere fantasies! This is the truth! I am telling you, we were supposed to be together, we were meant to be! I was to be your knight in shining armor, you were to be my one and only!" He exclaimed. "I do not wish to harm you like this! Surrender now, before I must harm you any further!" Krysta stood defiantly. "No." She began. "I am not yours. You were simply a friend. You can still be my friend, but please, Leon, come to your senses!" She stated. She would attack with the sword Art known as Penetrate, and her attack would inflict Paralysis and Bleed. "You cannot keep going like this, Leon, accept the truth!" She declared. Hopefully, he would listen, and end this burst of madness.

(Alanin)ID# 124590 BD: 4+2=6(Hit)

(Krysta)ID# 124591 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG, inflicted Paralysis and Bleed)

Battle Healing: Alanin recovers 20 HP

Thorns Damage: Alanin takes 18 Damage

Astral Hell: 9x7-54=9

Penetrate: 12x8-26=70

Turns left: 7

Krysta: HP 366/510EN 15/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (144/255 HP Depleted)[Stun immunity: 1 turn]

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 330/500, EN 8/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(170/250 HP Depleted)Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG{Paralyzed}

Edited by Krysta

Alanin would not listen. He was incapable of moving, but he was resilient in his defiance. Krysta heard nothing from him. "If that is how you will say no...then our battle shall continue. I shall finish this, no matter what it takes! I shall put an end to the fantasies you chase!" She declared. It was at this moment that Alanin was freed from the status ailment, and he would sidestep to avoid Krysta's attack. Krysta would keep going and crash onto the ground from her leaping attack. Krysta began to get up, and Alanin would speak to her. "Why do you claim it all to simply be a fantasy? Why do you refuse the one who has loved you for all of this time? Why do you reject me for someone who isn't even present?" He demanded.

Laida and Keita would watch as this suddenly made a turn for the worse. "He thinks that he can keep her as long as he wants, the fool...he will surely learn the error of his ways...one way or another." Keita muttered, as she moved her hand toward her weapon.

(Alanin)ID# [Paralysis refrains Alanin from taking action]

(Krysta)ID# 124592 BD: 1(Critical Miss!!)

Bleed Damage: Alanin takes 12 Damage

Turns left: 6

Krysta: HP 366/510EN 14/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (144/255 HP Depleted)

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 338/500, EN 9/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(162/250 HP Depleted)Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Laida would hear Keita mutter something under her breath as she reached for her weapon. "What are you doing?" She whispered. "You don't plan to sacrifice a cursor infraction to help Krysta, do you?" She asked. Keita looked over to Laida. "If he persists too much, there will only be one way to stop him. If Krysta cannot defeat him, I will push him into a corner, so to speak. After all, there is a kind of crystal that I can use against him..."

Alanin would charge his sword art, and he would rush to continue his assault against Krysta. Krysta would attempt to defend herself against the attack, but Alanin's sword art would push through only slightly. At least he would take the thorns damage. Perhaps if she dealt enough damage, she could get through Alanin's battle healing. She would rush in to attack, but Alanin would sidestep in the opposite direction as he had gone before, and with a low sweep, he would knock Krysta off balance.

(Alanin)ID# 124593 BD: 6+2=8(hit)

(Krysta)ID# 124594 BD: 1(Critical Miss!!)

Bleed Damage: Alanin takes 12 Damage

Turns left: 5

Krysta: HP 357/510EN 13/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (153/255 HP Depleted)

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 328/500, EN 3/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(172/250 HP Depleted)

Edited by Krysta

"I'll tell you why." Krysta stated as she got back up. Alanin would stand there to listen, and to recover his energy. Krysta would look at Alanin, her eyes ablaze. "You allowed your feelings to remain unchecked, you were unwilling to listen, and you could not take no for an answer. You're longing for me in such an unhealthy manner, that you are completely blinded by it!" She exclaimed. "And I reject you for another because...I love him, not you. My feelings are for Vigilon, and I love him dearly. Please, I beg of you, come to your senses!" Upon no answer, Krysta would attack with the sword art known as penetrate. It was a close battle now, but she would need to be able to actually strike him once or twice more to finish the battle.

Laida was confused. "If you intend to use the Crystal, why do you reach for your weapon?" She asked. Keita would simply answer with, "To confuse him into thinking I will attack."

(Alanin)ID# 124595 CD: 10(recovered 4 energy)

(Krysta)ID# 124596 BD: 6+2-1=7(Hit)

Battle healing: Alanin recovers 20 HP

Penetrate: 10x8-26=54

Turns left: 4

Krysta: HP 357/510EN 6/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (153/255 HP Depleted)

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 294/500, EN 8/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(206/250 HP Depleted)

Edited by Krysta

Laida was confused as to why Keita would need to trick him into thinking she was attacking...but she was the one who knew things, such as whatever kind of teleport crystal that was in her other hand.

Alanin would refuse to believe he was blinded by fantasies, but he was also hurting deep inside, for he never thought he would ever be one of those who Krysta gave her burning gaze... "No, it cannot be...it is the heart that directs, and it is leading me to you, Jewel! I remember that day, two years before this game had begun, when my father would teach me how to recognize the tugging of my heart, he revealed to me what I was feeling, and he told me to build on it, no matter what! And in the end, it was all for naught? Impossible, there is no possible way!" He responded, letting all secrets go. He forced himself to attack with Astral Hell once again, and Krysta would retaliate. Both fighters were out of energy, so what would they do now?

(Alanin)ID# 124597 BD: 5+2=7(Hit)

(Krysta)ID# 124598 BD: 5+2-1=6(Hit)

Shooting Star: 10x7-26=44

Turns left: 3

Krysta: HP 348/510EN 0/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (162/255 HP Depleted)

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 252/500, EN 2/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(248/250 HP Depleted)

Edited by Krysta

Krysta would listen to Alanin's words, and would try to figure this all out...her father distrusted Alanin for some time, and there was a time when she overheard him say "There's no way I'd ever trust the son of Jackson Hart...he wanted my wife, now he's sending his son to court my daughter? No...never..." It all made sense now. he wasn't just acting on his feelings and what he believed to be destiny...he was spurred on by his father, who wanted his descendant to achieve what he couldn't...how terrible... She saw only one last way for Victory. She would need to recharge energy for one last attack, and she would need the thorns enhancement in order to lessen Alanin's battle healing...she now had a plan, and she would make use of that. "Leon, unless you continue to fight me, you might never win. Come at me, show me what might you have left!" Alanin would comply and attack, thinking this was some roundabout way of potential surrender...but oh, how little he knew...

(Alanin)ID# 124599 BD: 6+2=8(Hit)

[Krysta takes no action]

Battle healing: Alanin recovers 20 HP

Turns left: 2

Krysta: HP 347/510EN 1/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (163/255 HP Depleted)

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 254/500, EN 2/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(246/250 HP Depleted)

Edited by Krysta

"I will never surrender in this battle, I shall not fail, I shall not lot let myself be defeated in this battle!" Alanin cried out, blinded by the fact that he was clearly losing his train of thought at this moment. A rogue tear or two could be seen as he swung away, his attacks impacting Krysta, but the attacks also activated the thorns enhancement in Krysta's shield, Regal Retribution. Krysta saw that he could no longer hide the pain he felt as he attacked her. Krysta pitied him at this point, but alas, she had a point to make, and there would be no turning back, especially now, when the climax of the duel had arrived. "Try as you might...this will all be over, and nothing will change..." Krysta stated. It was only a matter of time now. Krysta looked to her energy. She would have just enough for the right sword art, and now she just needed to get the timing right...

(Alanin)ID# 124601 BD: 5+2=7(Hit)

[Krysta takes no action]

Battle healing: Alanin recovers 20 HP

Turns left: 1

Krysta: HP 346/510EN 2/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (164/255 HP Depleted)

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 256/500, EN 2/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(244/250 HP Depleted)

Edited by Krysta

Alanin was unwilling to accept Krysta's words. "No...NO! I refuse to admit defeat, things will change! Just...give me a chance, and let this next strike end it all!" He would rush in to attack, but Krysta would sidestep to avoid his blade. He was at the edge of the stones now, and one well placed attack would end the duel... Krysta raised her rapier to attack. "I'm sorry, Leon, but I cannot do that..." He would turn around and make eye contact with her, his expression showing shock and disbelief. "I was supposed to be your knight in shining armor...I was supposed to be your beloved...you were to be my one and only..." He would utter nervously. Krysta took a deep breath as she charged her sword art. "But that's the thing. I am a woman, not a prize to be won. Consider this the clincher of my rejection, Alanin." She would attack with the sword art known as Accel Stub. The attack wouldn't get past the armor, and thus would not do any damage. However, the failed attack had enough force to tip him over, and he would fall off the edge, and into the river made by the waterfall, about twelve feet below. Krysta would receive a notification that declared her the winner, and she would look to her cursor. Nothing wrong had happened, there were only but two broken hearts. "You left me no choice, Leon, I'm sorry..."

(Alanin)ID# 124602 BD: 1(Critical Miss)

(Krysta)ID# 124603 BD: 2+2-1=3(Miss)

Turns left: TIME'S UP!

Krysta has won the duel!

Krysta: HP 346/510EN 1/46, | 10 DMG | 54 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | PAR | T1 Bleed (164/255 HP Depleted) VICTORY

Opponent:

Alanin: HP 276/500, EN 1/50, | 9 DMG | 26 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 4 REC | 1 Heavy Momentum | R4 Battle Healing(+20 HP per turn)(224/250 HP Depleted) DEFEAT

Summary:

Krysta receives: 5 SP(2 from 2 pages completed, 3 from completing Quest), 800 Col, and <<Tiger Rage>>

Edited by Krysta