[PP-F25] The titan in the air, the hunt for a great dragon.

Billedresultat for labyrinth fantasy art

Word had come that the 25th floor had been unlocked for everyone to explore, but also that it was quite the impossible place to navigate through, like a maze, because … it was a maze. Macradon wanted to go out hunting, but he didn’t want to go alone just yet. Thinking of who he could ask to come with him, an obvious choice would be Alec, but he wasn’t sure if he was busy today, and since he wasn’t at the shop, Macradon would let him have his day off from working all day and all night in Macradon’s Blacksmith Shop. Preparing himself to venture up the floors, he would eat a hearty meal before going into a brainstorm of what to do. Thinking of someone else who could be pretty capable of fighting on the 25th floor could be someone like @Bahr. Even though he was “just” a tier 2 player, he was a Two Handed Sword wielder, so his damage output could be worthwhile. Sending a message to Bahr asking if the fighter was willing to join him on the journey to the vast labyrinth of the 25th floor, and that he was looking for someone else to join them. As he walked out of his house wearing his casual red and white jacket and his single vambrace on his left arm, Macradon ventured through the first floor’s plaza and met a young man he had met before “Hello there. @Oscar, wasn’t it? I’m going to explore the 25th floor and looking for companions, would you be man to join me?” Macradon asked.

< Snack of the Bear consumed >
< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Focused Chili Dog consumed >
< Good Luck Chuck consumed >
< Snack of the Hare consumed >

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 81
1665 HP
175 Energy
3 Accuracy
2 Evasion
22 Base Damage
 (34 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity +1 Snack +2 Protein)
50 Mitigation (131 with Armor on)
- (35 Skill + 45 Meal - 30 Protein)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Knight's Clothes ................. // +3 LD
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Exiled Requiem ................... // +81 Mitigation
Health Potion  ................... // +180 HP
Teleportation Crystal ............ // Teleport to a designated settlement on a designated floor.
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Damage ........................... // +1 Base Damage
Damage Mitigation ................ // +45 Damage Mitigation
Protein .......................... // +2 Base Damage, -30 Damage Mitigation
Accuracy ......................... // +1 Accuracy
Loot Dice ........................ // +1 LD roll
Evasion .......................... // +2 Evasion

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 2: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn

Not long after hearing about the twenty-fifth floor opening, Bahr had rounded up his gear and set off to explore the new area. Wasn't every day you got first dibs on a new floor, and this was in fact the first time Bahr had actually had the level necessary to take on such a feat. And wouldn't you know it? While on his way there, he got a message from Macradon asking him if he would be interested in a hunt. A smirk crawling across his visage as he read the electronic letter, Bahr tapped the reply button and sent something Mac's way.

To @Macradon

I'm actually almost there. I'll see you in a few.

- Bahr

Not long after, Bahr had caught up with his higher leveled mentor. And who else could be with him other than @Oscar himself? What stupendous luck. "Hey guys, what's up? Ready to get lost in the maze?" he chirped, grinning toward his companions. "Speaking of, Oscar. I don't suppose you brought any extra buffs, didja? Not that I can't hold my own, but with this being a brand new floor and all, I'd rather play it safe than sorry."

A chance to explore the newly-unlocked Floor 25? Oscar was all about that. Macradon had been his go-to man for all of his Blacksmithing needs, but he'd never actually had the chance to see him in action. Oscar nodded eagerly, too gobsmacked at the offer to formulate words. He was rather low-leveled, but he felt confident he could at least contribute to the goal of having the enemies' health bars reach zero. Soon afterwards, who would approach other than Bahr? Oscar regarded the man with a nod as he and Macradon conversed for a moment. At the inquisition about buffs, Oscar was all over it, speaking excitedly for the first time. "You know I've got you covered man. I call this Oscar's Farming Package. Here you go man." Oscar quickly transferred a Focused Chili Dog, an Ultra Lucky Hot Dog, an Ultra Prosperous Hot Dog, and a Hearty Dog over to the man. Damage, Prosperity, Loot Die, and Mitigation. Everything you need to really sink your teeth into a grind. Oscar then scarfed down his own consumables, punctuating it with an Edge Shard for a bit more damage. He had to keep up somehow.

FOCUSED CHILI DOG CONSUMED
ULTRA LUCKY HOT DOG CONSUMED

ULTRA PROSPEROUS HOT DOG CONSUMED
HEARTY DOG CONSUMED
EDGE SHARD CONSUMED

Spoiler

Oscar - Lvl 29
580 HP
58 Energy
3 Accuracy (+1 Food)
3 Evasion
19 Base Damage - (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Ferocity +6 Weapon +2 Crystal +2 Protein)
56 Mitigation (41 Base -20 Protein +35 Food)

Items
Yukianesa ............ // +6 DMG
Librarium Overcoat ................. // +3 EVA
Plated Azure Tights ............... // +36 MIT, +3 Recovery

Leeroy & Jenkins - Familiar ............. // +2 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal .............. // 
Empty Inventory Slot  ............ // 
Empty Inventory Slot ............ // 
Empty inventory slot ............ //
Empty inventory slot ............ //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Loot Die .................. // +3 LD
Prosperity ............... // +3 Prosperity
Protein ..................// +2 DMG -20 MIT
Damage ............. // +2 DMG
Mitigation ............... // +35 MIT
Accuracy ...........// +1 ACC

Skills
Katana                         | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Light Armor                | Rank 1: +5 Damage Mitigation
Concentration              | +1 to your BD (3 turn cooldown)
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Accurate | Rank 2: +2 Accuracy

Skill Mods
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1

Smiling at the reply from Bahr, Macradon would be satisfied with the small party he had gathered. “Seems like quite the package, maybe I’ll visit for one after this when I have the time.” Macradon said with a smile, assuring his patronage at Oscar’s shop. “Well, I haven’t heard much about the floor, and all I know is that it is a giant labyrinth with many different mythological creatures. What I’m aiming for is to see if we can slay a dragon, I’ve slain Tesseleth, but he was a raid boss which I did with a good handful, so that’s not as fun as taking on a floor monster that is a dragon. I hope you guys are ready to explore this floor!” Macradon said with a smile as he walked towards the teleportation plaza on the first floor. On his way, Macradon would have his three headed cerberus stay close to his side as he changed from his casual wear to his steel armor, as he heard many monsters littered the maze, so he wouldn’t take any chances.

< Changed Knight Clothes -> Exiled Requiem >

Oscar was definitely pumped. Seeing Macradon don his armor got him even more pumped. He'd never been up to a freshly-unlocked floor before, much less went out of his way to hunt something there. He placed his hand on Yukianesa and followed the man towards the Plaza. Leeroy & Jenkins padded along behind him, taking long, powerful strides in an effort to keep up. Oscar realized that he was walking faster than normal. He turned back to Bahr, who was bringing up the rear and started walking backwards. "A dragon hunt! That's crazy. Seems like just last week I was cowering in the safe zone with everyone else. How times change, huh?" Time wasn't the only thing that had changed. He had changed as well. He wasn't hung up on the regrets of the past anymore. He was able to move forward with confidence knowing that all of that had been put to bed. That was the true source of his strength. That and his crazy stubbornness.

Bahr eyed the foods hungrily before ungraciously scarfing them all down at once. Usually he resorted to basic and bland foods, so any opportunity to ingest most of Oscar's mystery meat filled him with joy. If ever there was to be a hot dog eating competition in Aincrad, Bahr would almost certainly emerge victorious. 

Once he had finished consuming the cylindrical nutrition tubes was complete, Bahr wiped the grease away from his face and regarded his companions once more. "All sounds great to me. Let's go kick some flying reptilian ass," he declared, following along behind the others with a loud belch.  "Wonder if we'll find an-bbrraaAAAAP!" Another belch. "... Any good loot. You think there might be exclusives for early explorers on the new floor?" he inquired ignorantly, not really knowing what to expect from the outing. There was still the matter of getting his hands on a better sword - though, he had no doubt that anything from this floor would be way out of his league for quite some time.

FOCUSED CHILI DOG CONSUMED
ULTRA LUCKY HOT DOG CONSUMED

ULTRA PROSPEROUS HOT DOG CONSUMED
HEARTY DOG CONSUMED

Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 38
  • HP: 780 | ENERGY: 76
  • DMG: 17 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | LD: 4 | PROSPERITY 3
    SKILLS 4/6 | MODS 2/5

HOME BUFFS
    » RESTED
          -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
    » RELAXED
          +10 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
          FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • EXTRA SKILLS
    » DISGUISE

FREE ACTION
          +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
               COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
    » MEDITATION

POST ACTION
          RECOVER AN ADDITIONAL 10 ENERGY - GETTING HIT BY AN ATTACK BEFORE YOUR NEXT TURN REDUCES ADDITIONAL ENERGY RECOVERY TO 6

PASSIVE SKILLS
    » SEARCHING R1
          +1 LD
          +1 STEALTH DETECTION

COMBAT SKILLS
    » PARRY
          POST ACTION
          REDUCE FINAL DAMAGE OF NEXT ATTACK AGAINST YOU BY 50% (ROUNDED DOWN) AND NEGATES STUN/PARALYSIS EFFECT OF THAT ATTACK
               COOLDOWN: 2 TURNS
               5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5
          +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R3

+12 MIT 

MODS
    » LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS

+1 DMG
          +20 HP
    » PARRY MOD: JUSTIFIED RIPOSTE

SUCCESSFUL PARRY STUNS OPPONENT

SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST

2 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT

2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED

3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE

4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X5] BACK RUSH

5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X6 STUN] FIGHT BLADE

9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X7] ASTRAL HELL

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X8 AOE STUN] TEMPEST

8 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12] CALAMITOUS TRAGEDY

12 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE" - LIGHT ARMOR (T1 - PERFECT)
      +3 EVA
» "HERO'S HAKAMA" - LIGHT ARMOR
 (T2 - PERFECT)
      +36 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "SCARECROW'S SICKLE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T2 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ +6 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +3 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP
» T1 THE WORLD'S MOST ELUSIVE HOT DOG (1)
     ➥ +2 EVA

Macradon chuckled at Bahr’s sudden belches, but he would’ve probably be doing the same if he just chowed down that amount of food in that amount of time. He couldn’t do anything but giggle lightly at the spectacle of what was happening in front of him … or was it behind him? Anyways, as they arrived at the teleportation plaza, Macradon gripped the chains the held Belphegor close to Mac and uttered the words “Floor 25, Settlement of the Iron Fist.” as blue light engulfed his body and transported him to another place, a large cliff with holed dug into them as housing, shelter, and larger “buildings”. It was quite the sight and Macradon stood in awe as he waited for the rest to come. When the two companions eventually arrived, he would instruct them “I’ll go into stealth now, you’re allowed to venture into the labyrinth and I’ll follow up closely. If you don’t want to engage upon creatures alone, wait for me to get a vantage point and I’ll start the encounter.” Macradon said as he donned his helmet, shielding off his alabaster hair, but his scarlet eyes still gleaming through the visor’s eye slits. He would tow Belphegor after him and went to the entrance of the giant maze, getting into position as he hid himself from plain sight.

ID: 124371
LD: 7+5=12 Stealth Rating

Edited by Macradon

As they emerged through the teleport gate, Bahr was gobsmacked by the layout of the floor. It was completely different from anything he had seen in Aincrad before. From their vantage point in the Settlement of the Iron Fist, Bahr could see the silhouettes of various forms of beast that he had never tangled with before. Some seemed familiar enough, but others were completely foreign to him. "Wow..." he mused, "This is crazy. I had heard this place was a maze of sorts, but I still somehow wasn't expecting... this. You can really tell that the developers put their heart and soul into this."

And just like that, Macradon was gone. Surely, he was still around somewhere, but due to the mystical properties of the stealth mechanic, Bahr was unable to perceive him any longer. It was as though he had become one with the walls of the tattered buildings that littered the area. "Guess we'll be the bait for now, Oscar. Let's get a move on."

As they neared the edge of the settlement, a lone figure stood out on the peripheries of Bahr's vision. An old man, seemingly a native to the floor, beckoning for the azure and crimson pair to venture over toward him. When they approached, he began his scripted sequence. For once in his life, Bahr was actually interested in what an NPC had to say.

"Venturing into the maze, are you? Countless have lost their way before. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this," the old man recited as he held out a single piece of chalk. Bahr was a little irritated that the scripting for the NPC had said "alone" when they clearly weren't, and even more annoyed that the developers had straight up ripped a line from Legend of Zelda, but he was willing to let it slide. He grabbed the piece of chalk, and they were on their way.

So far, they hadn't bumped into anything remarkable within the walls of the labyrinth. In fact, nothing had really happened at all so far. But something told Bahr that he should be grateful for the reprieve, however brief it would turn out to be. He absently lined the wall with the chalk he had acquired, looking over his shoulder toward Oscar. "I know we're on a hunt, but I'm really hoping that there's something more to this than just monsters. Seems like a perfect exploration opportunity."

Spoiler

ID: 124373
CD: 7
LD: 1 | Total LD count: 1
No mobs spawned.
Lake not found.

Oscar remained rather silent throughout the remainder of the journey. He was caught up in his head, wondering how today's adventure would play out. He was still relatively low-leveled, venturing up to a Floor that he truly had no business in. But that was okay. He had friends with him and, if things got too rough, he could always teleport out. Oscar didn't want to get bogged down too much in the math of the situation. He merely wanted to enjoy today's outing. Maybe crack open a cold one with the boys afterwards. He scowled at the thought.

God he missed getting drunk.

With a brilliant flash of light, they had disappeared from the first floor and arrived at Floor 25. He was just was awestruck as Bahr was. Oscar couldn't believe his eyes. The labyrinth stretched out for miles. He couldn't even see the other side of it. Down below, Oscar could just barely make out the forms of the beasts that skulked the maze. He hadn't done a ton of fighting, so he couldn't really recognize most of them. And those that he did still looked far more powerful than their lower-floored counterparts. Which was to be expected, honestly. Bahr's words shook him out of his trance and he merely nodded. He didn't feel like it made a whole lot of sense to play decoy being so low-leveled, but he didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Before they left the settlement, and NPC gifted both him and Bahr with some chalk to mark the walls. Accepting this gracious gift, Oscar and Bahr pushed forward with Macradon... around somewhere. He began leaving an X on the walls every few dozen steps, just to make sure that they didn't lose their way in the maze. Getting lost out here could prove to be catastrophic. For the first time, Oscar decided to speak, the majesty of the floor having fully sunk in. "Exploring would be a nice change of pace. It's been nothing but grind, grind, grind for me. Haven't really had the time for a true adventure in quite some time."

While Oscar and Bahr had their chalk, Macradon would slowly follow them, trying to stay out of sight as he did his best to stay hidden. While tailing his comrades, he would stay low, looking at the different markings on the walls of the maze, some were the chalk crosses the two made to keep track of where they were, others seemed to be battle marks from giant monsters and what could’ve been fighting them. As Bahr and Oscar would get close to a sharp right corner, Macradon would follow up close and keep an eye for any possible danger. He had only heard a bit about the floor, not much, just the bit about the monsters that could appear. Trying his best to turn the corner at the exact time as Bahr, Macradon went by and saw a group of minotaurs blocking the passage of the maze. Four large beasts with humanoid appearance, their hoof clad furry legs, their somewhat human arms and torso, and their bull heads all seemed to follow old greek mythology. 

Without giving a second thought, the knight quickly leapt out of his hidden position as he passed both Bahr and Oscar. As he got close Belphegor ignited his flames, engulfing the three headed hounds in red hellish flames as the pair began their assault. "Here we go!" he roared as he went with fierce quick sweeps, carving deeply into the cow people, with a few of Macradon’s sweeps glowing with a bright holy light emitting of his blade. With his initial attack, he had taken out a good chunk of the monsters’ health, setting it up for the others to come in and join the battle. Even though it seemed like a good standpoint, an occurrence that he had not seen coming was more monsters arriving at the scene. From a later turn, a giant cobra, nearing the size of Hebishinu, appeared, entering the fray with Macradon, Belphegor and the 4 minotaurs, putting his teammates at risk if they were to join the battle. "Alright guys, you're up! Stay clear of the danger noodle, though!" he called out to the others.

- Stealth Roll -
ID: 124553
LD: 11+5=16 Stealth Rating

- Monster Roll -
ID: 124558
CD: 3 -> Wandering Monster

Spoiler

0160bbd61c4823ab639b3b0c7b12963e.png

Attack 1: 25x12 = 300 Damage to Minotaur 1
                                    Attack 2: 38x12 = 456 Damage to Minotaur 2
                                    Attack 3: 25x12 = 300 Damage to Minotaur 3
                                    Attack 4: 25x12 = 300 Damage to Minotaur 4

ID: 124554
CD: 3, No Proc.

- Health List -
[2,3,2,2,0]<Macradon>
    1665/1665 HP ||  22 DMG || 131 MIT || 3 ACC || 2 EVA || 159/175 NRG (-16)
[0,0,0,0,0]<Bahr>         780/780  HP ||  17 DMG ||  58 MIT || 4 ACC || 3 EVA ||  76/76  NRG
[0,0,0,0,0]<Oscar>        580/580  HP ||  19 DMG ||  56 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA ||  58/58  NRG

<Minotaur>     510/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT                                             (-300)
<Minotaur>     354/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT                                             (-456)
<Minotaur>     510/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT                                             (-300)
<Giant Cobra>  810/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT

Edited by Macradon

"As if!" Bahr retorted as a multicolored light blasted into existence around his sword. With startling agility, he closed in on the snake and delivered a decent hit, chunking it for roughly a quarter of its health bar. Bahr was more accustomed to fighting foes that would go down in a hit or two, but he supposed something like this simply came with the territory. Still, though, he had the goofiest grin on his face.

"Poor Oscar here has the littlest health bar out of the group. I'll draw the snake's aggro so you can-WOAH!" The exclamation that punctuated his declaration was uttered as Bahr narrowly avoided the bite of the angered snake. I seemed as though his plan had worked. "Oscar! I'd go for the one with the least health! It's got eyes only for Macradon!"

A simply enough request. But would Oscar follow it? He had shown that he wasn't one to take orders from others, if their encounter with Pinball had been any indication. Still, it was the smart play, and hopefully Oscar could see that.

Spoiler

[H: 0/0/0/0/1] Bahr: HP: 780/780 | EN: 76/76 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | LD: 4 | BLEED 1 | PROSPERITY 3
[H: 0/0/0/0/0] Oscar: HP: 580/580 | EN: 58/58 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 56 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3 | PROSPERITY 3
[H: 2/3/2/2/0] Macradon: HP: 1665/1665 | EN: 159/175 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 131 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 6

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-12 EN ("Rested" reduces energy cost by 1)

Minotaur 1: HP: 510/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: x | BD: x
Minotaur 2: HP: 354/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: x | BD: x
Minotaur 3: HP: 510/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: x | BD: x
Minotaur 4: HP: 510/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: x | BD: x
Giant Cobra: HP: 810-221=589/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124717 | BD: 7, Hit for 17x13=221 DMG

Despite popular belief, Oscar had some experience with Dungeons and Dragons. And in that game, Oscar subscribed to the notion that the only good enemy was a dead one. Throughout his college career, he'd run with groups that wanted to gingerly apply damage to the entirety of a group so as to kill them all at once. While a good strategy if you were several degrees stronger than your opponents, it didn't work if you were weaker or on an even keel with the enemy. Oscar firmly believed that the best way to deal with an enemy was to simply not have to deal with it. One less enemy meant one less attack, which in turn meant that the combat was much safer for all parties involved.

So, when Oscar chose his target, he chose the one closest to death. The only way his AoE would be effective was if it could knock the enemies down to where Macradon could dispatch them on his next round. And since it couldn't do that, he decided to go all-in on the lowest health Minotaur. His blade erupted into a deep purple aura as he rushed at the Minotaur. He stopped just short of it and delivered a swift, yet deft, onslaught of slashes to the beast. Each blow cleaved progressively larger chunks out of the creature's health bar until, finally, the final vertical chop knocked it firmly into the red.

When the creatures made their attacks, Oscar felt justified in his choice of target. It had been one of the enemies that had managed to score a hit against Macradon with its cruel battleaxe. Perhaps the next round would go better, especially without an interloping enemy appearing from out of nowhere.

ID: 124828 CD1
Swole Goblin Appears

Spoiler

[H: 0/0/0/0/1] Bahr: HP: 780/780 | EN: 76/76 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | LD: 4 | BLEED 1 | PROSPERITY 3
[H: 0/1/0/0/0] Oscar: HP: 580/580 | EN: 46/58 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 56 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3 | PROSPERITY 3
[H: 2/3/2/2/0] Macradon: HP: 1439/1665 | EN: 159/175 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 131 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 6

Oscar used [x15] San Ge. EN-14 CD11. Recovery Activates. +2 EN

Minotaur 1: HP: 510/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124776 | MD4-2 Miss vs Macradon.
Minotaur 2: HP: 69/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124773 | BD: 3+3 Hit for [15x19]285 DMG | ID: 124777 MD8-2. Hit for 112 DMG vs Macradon.
Minotaur 3: HP: 510/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124778 | MDD4-2. Miss vs Macradon
Minotaur 4: HP: 510/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124779 | MD10. Hit for 114 DMG vs Macradon
Giant Cobra: HP589/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124780 | BD3-3. Miss vs Bahr.
Swole Goblin: HP: 300/300 | DMG: 90 | ID: x | BD: x

As Macradon had went in to deal a good bit of damage across the board, Bahr quickly joined, but fought the giant cobra that had snuck its way into the battlefield, holding it back for a bit. While Oscar did a great job of adding more damage to the stack, he didn’t seem to say anything, it seemed like he was in his own little world. Being able to get away from two of the Minotaurs, the other two struck with their weapons onto the knight, taking a small chunk off of his health bar, which his battle healing regenerated a bit of. Regardless of that, Macradon would go for another tag team attack with Belphegor. The Cerberus sprung up to distract 3 of the Minotaurs while Macradon got into position, throwing yet another <Calamity Disaster> at them as well as the cobra, grabbing its attention to keep the rest from danger. “These two are pretty low, could you guys dispose of them?” Macradon asked after his strike. But as Macradon was preparing for the others to attack once again, something caught his attention. A goblin. Not just a small incompetent goblin, but this one swole piece of goblin meat approaching "Why are there so many monsters ..." Macradon mumbled as he tried to get his psyche back up to speed with what was going on.

ID: 124827
CD: 5 -> No Wandering Monster

Spoiler

676ae2d9f2df74f7768a06a02932dee7.png

Attack 1: 36x12 = 432 Damage to Minotaur 1
                                    Attack 2: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Minotaur 3
                                    Attack 3: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Minotaur 4
                                    Attack 4: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Giant Cobra

ID: 124823
CD: 8, Recovery Proc!

- Health List -
[5,3,4,4,2]<Macradon>
    1522/1665 HP ||  22 DMG || 131 MIT || 3 ACC || 2 EVA || 150/175 NRG (-226)(+83)(-16)(+7)
[0,0,0,0,1]<Bahr>         780/780  HP ||  17 DMG ||  58 MIT || 4 ACC || 3 EVA ||  64/76  NRG
[0,1,0,0,0]<Oscar>        580/580  HP ||  19 DMG ||  56 MIT || 3 ACC || 3 EVA ||  44/58  NRG

<Minotaur>                 78/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT                                  (-432)
<Minotaur>                 69/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT                                 
<Minotaur>                246/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT                                  (-246)
<Minotaur>                246/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT                                  (-246)
<Giant Cobra>             325/810 HP  || 243 DMG ||   0 MIT                                  (-246)
<Swole Goblin>            300/300 HP  ||  90 DMG ||   0 MIT 

Edited by Macradon
Spoiler

[H: 0/0/0/0/1/0] Bahr: HP: 780/780 | EN: 76/76 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 58 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | LD: 4 | BLEED 1 | PROSPERITY 3
[H: 0/x/0/0/2/1] Oscar: HP: 580/580 | EN: 33/58 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 56 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: 3 | PROSPERITY 3
[H: 5/3/4/4/2/0] Macradon: HP: 1522/1665 | EN: 150/175 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 131 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 6

Oscar used [x8] Amatsu no HomuraEN-15 CD11. Recovery Activates. +2 EN

Minotaur 1: HP: 78/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124834 | BD1 Miss. CD6. Recovery Activates; No Monster Spawn.
Minotaur 2: HP: 0/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124835 | BD3+3. Deal 152 DMG.
Minotaur 3: HP: 246/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: x | BD: x
Minotaur 4: HP: 246/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: x | BD: x
Giant Cobra: HP165/810 | DMG: 243 | ID: 124836 | BD9. Deal 160 DMG.
Swole Goblin: HP: 142/300 | DMG: 90 | ID: 124837 | BD8. Deal 152 DMG.

Looting Minotaur2 ID: 124838 LD1+3, CD10 6480 Col, 2 T3 Materials

They were getting absolutely swarmed. Monsters kept coming out of the woodwork. They'd be completely overwhelmed if this kept up. They needed to bring down one of the enemies and soon. There was one Minotaur with a pitiful amount of health. If he could take care of that, then Bahr and Macradon could mop up the rest on their turns. But then again, the rest of the targets needed to be softened up as well. Like a blue bolt, Oscar rushed ahead. He gathered the attention of his targets, dashing round and round them to inch them closer and closer together. Once they were all within striking distance, Oscar dashed up one of the Labyrinth walls. Once he reached about as far as he could before gravity began to take hold of him, he kicked off the wall and performed a backwards somersault. As he descended, he performed the warm-up slices. Then, as he landed in their midst, he whipped his sword around his body three times, rapidly.

His attack found its mark on all but one of the enemies. He had succeeded in slaying one of them and successfully softened up the rest. Macradon and Bahr could mop up on their turns and then, hopefully, they would be able to get a bit of a breather from the fighting. Oscar was already below half energy. If this turned into a war of attrition, he simply wouldn't be able to keep up.