[PP-F22] Two swordsman, traveling to a witch crafting <<Witch of the west>>

Hearing of the quest he decided that he should get some repetitions of this quest done to get as many of the CD potions that he could get out of it, but at the same time to do the quest either the first or the fourth time would get boring after awhile thus he started looking around for those who could be of some use to himself to get it completed as soon as he could humanly have it possible. With that in mind he just waits by a bulletin board and just calmly waits for anybody to show up after he posted his simple request up to get the witch of the west's potion so that he can get some crafting done for the next raid and labyrinth fight that is going to go down on floor twenty five. The man wearing his usual battle gear of light armor that is leather armor underneath simple cloth, and heavy metallic gauntlets around his hand just leans against a bench with his katana leaning against the bench as well so that he doesn't have ot hold onto it for the entire time of his waiting alongside his familiar.

@Bahr

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 1010/1010     ENG: 98/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2  

(has fighting spirit)

Equipment:

War god's blade: +3 ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

Second chance: x2 HM. 1 MIT  HEAVY ARMOR

Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 38
  • HP: 780 | ENERGY: 76
  • EVA: 3 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | LD: 1
    SKILLS 4/6 | MODS 2/5

HOME BUFFS
    » RESTED
          -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
    » RELAXED
          +10 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
          FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • EXTRA SKILLS
    » DISGUISE

FREE ACTION
          +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
               COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
    » MEDITATION

POST ACTION
          RECOVER AN ADDITIONAL 10 ENERGY - GETTING HIT BY AN ATTACK BEFORE YOUR NEXT TURN REDUCES ADDITIONAL ENERGY RECOVERY TO 6

PASSIVE SKILLS
    » SEARCHING R1
          +1 LD
          +1 STEALTH DETECTION

COMBAT SKILLS
    » PARRY
          POST ACTION
          REDUCE FINAL DAMAGE OF NEXT ATTACK AGAINST YOU BY 50% (ROUNDED DOWN) AND NEGATES STUN/PARALYSIS EFFECT OF THAT ATTACK
               COOLDOWN: 2 TURNS
               5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5
          +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R3

+12 MIT 

MODS
    » LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS

+1 DMG
          +20 HP
    » PARRY MOD: JUSTIFIED RIPOSTE

SUCCESSFUL PARRY STUNS OPPONENT

SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST

2 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT

2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED

3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE

4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X5] BACK RUSH

5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X6 STUN] FIGHT BLADE

9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X7] ASTRAL HELL

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X8 AOE STUN] TEMPEST

8 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12] CALAMITOUS TRAGEDY

12 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE" - LIGHT ARMOR (T1 - PERFECT)
      +3 EVA
» "HERO'S HAKAMA" - LIGHT ARMOR
 (T2 - PERFECT)
      +36 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "SCARECROW'S SICKLE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T2 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ +6 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +3 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP
» T1 THE WORLD'S MOST ELUSIVE HOT DOG (1)
     ➥ +2 EVA

Jaunting along, Bahr reached the bulletin board in what he felt must have been the nick of time. Although, it wasn't. Because the dude was just standing there, bored, waiting. But it wasn't like that was going to stop Bahr from patting himself on the back and pretending that he had done a good job getting there on time.

"Hey! I-" He had to stop, bend over slightly and put a hand on his knee, gasping for breath. "I heard someone needed help with a quest!" he continued between labored breaths. "Something about getting ready for the next floor's raids! I'm totally in! Where do I sign up?"

Once he had finally caught his breath enough to stand up straight again, he took in the man that stood before him. Tall, dark, and brooding. Black hair, sinister look in his eye, and black clothing dotted with red accents. He seemed like the antithesis of Bahr in every way. "You the guy? You're a little... different than I was expecting."

Hearing the shout of a voice he glances over to see who has come towards accepting his request as he sees a man in red and rather vocal much different then what he would expect either maybe a bit more armor or a bit quieter and more contemplative. Loud and bright is not something he expected in turn as he looks towards the man and gets up from his seat picking up his katana. The name is Mars the creature is my familiar to provide me damage. The target is the witch of the west quest so i can get crafting up a storm in my shop. You can take yours or give it to me your choice i'm a alchemist as my profession if that helps you decide your reasoning for giving me it or not. He says just being as blunt and honest with the man besides him as he then just grins and gestures for the red cloaked man to follow him as he starts making his way towards the quest immediately. So then tell me about yourself. Why are you so excited to help with the frontlines? He asks with a small glance backwards towards the man with his amber colored eyes.

"Huh. Guess I'll let you hang onto it. I don't really have a use for it, being a tailor. My order load is small enough that I get on just fine without many buffs," Bahr replied before following along after the man. Wasn't long before the dude was asking questions about Bahr's motivations for helping the frontlines. "Well, there's all of the usual reasons. It's the right thing to do, the people need as much help as they can get, we all need to get out of here, take your pick. But above all else, I'm hoping that a friend of mine made their way to the frontlines. I've been looking for her for a few years with no luck so far, so I'm thinking she may have made her way to the front of the pack. So if you end up bumping into a brunette woman about this tall, motherly nurturing personality, and, er, generous breasts, be sure to give me a ring."

Looking towards the red cloaked man he shakes his head right away towards hearing the description that was given towards him. Having thought of the full tank woman, but that having quickly changed when hearing the last factor of what made this woman that woman in question. You almost had me give a answer, but that last thing messed it all up to be honest Little Red. No woman like that is on the frontlines, or at the very least is on the frontlines at this very moment in time. He says towards the player as the duo make their way out of the main settlement of the twenty second floor and out towards its vast rather peaceful forest that envelops the rest of it with the castle that he is needing to travel towards within the distance. So if i understand right you want to help the frontlines because you hope somebody who isn't on it is there to possibly help them? He asks towards the player with a raised eyebrow wishing to test and prod for any really interesting motives to see if their truly is a fire within this man that isn't the basics.

She wasn't there? That couldn't be right. Perhaps they simply had different opinions about the size of bosoms. 

"Well... Yeah. Although, I guess it is possible that she's used cosmetic items to change her appearance, so I'm not going to lose hope just yet. Knowing her, she probably rushed to the Frontlines because she thought I would be there, then just got swept up in everything. Unfortunately, I'm sure sure what she set as her username in this game, so it's difficult to tell if she's alive or dead... Hopefully she will recognize me when she sees me. I haven't used any cosmetic items yet."

Splurging, as usual. Bahr never really seemed to know when to keep his mouth shut.

"And please, don't call me Little Red. Crimson Marauder, at least. Though, I suppose anything is better than 'Bloodedge' at this point."

There he went, splurging again. There really was no hope for the man.

Whatever you say Crimson. He says with a wave of his hand going to at least humor the man for the nickname of his choice since learning the name of someone is not worth the time or effort easier to define them down to a characteristic. Glancing towards the man he just can't help but crack a smile though not one of kindness no matter how much he is trying to make it seem as such, but for himself one of amusement. So then lets say though that this lady isn't their, or lets say after several years she has forgotten about you. It is a long time what are you going to do then? Since it seems your base value for wanting to help this frontline group is for her. He tells the crimson coat wearing man before the swordsman once more focuses upon the path ahead as the dirt road leads simply towards and past the reflection river upon this floor as he plans to go there and then make another straight line towards the witch's castle.

Bahr pondered for a moment at the man's inquiry. He didn't like the look in the dude's eye. Something sinister about it. But it wasn't like he hadn't asked himself these questions before. He had been on the brink of losing hope countless times.

"Find something else to fight for, I guess. Or retire. I figure I'll cross that bridge when I come to it," he replied nonchalantly with a shrug. "Maybe I'll die. Who knows." That last bit was delivered with a wry grin. These days Bahr didn't even feel remotely uncomfortable about the possibility of death. In fact, there was a part of him that was morbidly curious about it. Would it hurt, considering there was no real pain in Aincrad? Dying here as opposed to suffering through the experience in real life actually seemed better. Not that he could let that happen yet, anyways. 

"But enough about me," he continued, the smirk beginning to fade. "What are your motivations for supporting the Frontlines?"

He just chuckles seeing the grin upon the man's face one who seems uncomfortable or perturbed about what is being spoken either implying that death perturbs him in some manner, or maybe even it's the idea of not having a goal to strive towards for victory within this hellscape of a video game. Gazing back towards the path he continues making his way slowly but surely through the area he continues walking along the dirt path as it slowly transitions to that of a forest as he makes his way towards the castle now as they reached about the halfway point in their journey. Myself? My wants are just simple a desire to try and find the most amusing things to spend my time while doing within this game that are also exciting. The frontlines seemed like a good enough excuse to put my life at risk while waiting for this game to end, and who knows maybe things will continue to slow down for them. They almost lost during floor twenty four you know? He says questioningly towards the red coated player.

"They did?" Bahr questioned, a hint of surprise in his voice. He had always imagined the Frontliners as an unstoppable force. To think they had almost lost on such a low floor was... disheartening, to say the least. "I had no idea," he continued, "I don't really have anyone keeping me in the know about the Frontlines. Only dude I know from there ended up retiring a while ago, or so I've been told. He's still a badass, but he just doesn't have that fighting spirit like he used to, I guess. Maybe for the best, if what you're saying is true. I don't think he could really afford to leave his wife behind if things went wrong."

Speaking of, who would Bahr be leaving behind if things didn't go as planned? Not only within the game, but in real life? He knew that Dante was no more, but there was still hope for her. "Weird motivations on your part, considering the dangers of the job. No other motivation beyond amusement? That's bold."

Well then feel free to spread that message as far as you can among players people need to know the frontlines isn't a place for fool hearted weaklings, or half-hearted attempts of retreat or being some hero. They got unscathed this time by luck and chance, but if somebody goes in not prepared i hope you are ready to see you die swiftly. He says calmly towards the man behind him as he tunrs his head to hide his grin hoping just to create as much fear as he can before the next floor to leave the frontlines empty and filled with less members to stall off things as much as he physically can. To watch as things stagnate and thus the game prolongs for even longer to allow him to do whatever he wants with what he can to enjoy the chaos he can sow into everything.  Also, if that man you mentioned has a weapon and can fight tell him to get over his silly little emotions if he wants to help people get to the frontlines. It's now or never he can get on or get off the bus of progress. He says towards the red coated player with slight contempt within his tone of voice as his eyes glance back slightly to show hints of malice in his amber colored eyes.

As the forest becomes denser as the castle becomes closer and the sight of small flying creatures flying towards them start to come into sight. Also, amusement is the only motivation i'll need to fight for anything else is not worth it in the end. Fleeting moments and memories and people seemingly in my eyes. This is a game at the end of the day and we'll all be miles apart from one another. Finding love is meaningless and fighting for it equally so since you're fighting for something that'll not exist outside the walls of this game.

Ahh, I see. So this guy is an asshole, Bahr thought to himself as he mused silently. Bahr had always known, hell, sometimes even prided himself on the fact that he was a more straightforward and crude individual. But the words coming out of this man's mouth were those of someone who had closed off their heart to the world. Whether he had come into the game like that, or Aincrad had turned him into such a character, was hard to tell. Not like it mattered, and not like Bahr would likely ever find the answer to that question.

"I would be interesting to hear you say that to his face," he chortled, giving the man a wry grin. "I guarantee that you and I fighting him at the same time would lose. The second he got a good hit, it would all be over." Bahr idly fiddled with the hilt of his sword, the Scarecrow's Sickle. It had been a gift from the very man they were talking about, a sinister blade imbued with a bloodthirsty, hungry energy. It have taken everything in Bahr to resist its influence up to this point, but he could tell that he was beginning to slip as of late. As ridiculous as it sounded, this chunk of data was slowly pulling him down the rabbit hole. But that was a story for a different time.

"As far as your comment about love goes," he began, "you're not really seeing the bigger picture. People who find each other here have something just as real as it would be in the real world. We are more interconnected as a species now than we have ever been in our history, and bridging the gap between here and there once we are out will only take a day and a few plane rides. Moreover, you'd need a callous heart to defy it." His eyes shifted to give Mars a very knowing look. "Love is more powerful than any piece of equipment or skill or stat you can acquire in this game. It will be what pulls us through to the other side."