The result of curiosity

Vigilon took a good look at the weapon he'd crafted, the one he had made with the help of a material given to him by Krysta. Since it was originally her curiosity, he might as well give the weapon to her. He had heard that she was looking to get her hands on a darker set of gear in preparation for the season of Halloween, so it made enough sense. This weapon...it was dark, but it might be able to fit Krysta's style...but what would she go as if this weapon was to be in her set of gear? He decided to meet up with her personally, and offer the weapon to her. "Well, here's the product of that material, as well as another tier two material...anyway, congratulations on reaching the next tier, I'm so happy for you!"

Offering to give <<Nightshade>> to @Krysta

Details on Nightshade:

Spoiler

Name: Nightshade
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy, Paralysis, Bleed
Description: A saber(rapier) with a blade made from a dark metal. The hilt is made from silver, and decorated with a copper nightshade that has a ruby in the middle. The blade seems to radiate a dark force of sorts. (Credit for illustrations goes to Takao)

1348338253_Nightshade(Finishedangle1).png.1514a4c49e18772e1bc1dd8d6a198b8e.png393172343_Nightshade(Finishedangle2).png.67bffd4ad5b2d9192d465cd0880fbce3.png

Vigilon had asked to meet with Krysta so that he might give her the result of the unusual material she'd given him. She wondered, what exactly would it be? She would arrive, and Vigilon would not just offer the weapon, he would also congratulate her on reaching tier two. "Thank you, Alex. I must admit, it was no easy feat for me..." She would take a look at the weapon he had offered to her...why, this was...could it be...? "Oh...could it be...?" She accepted the weapon, and she would give the weapon a few practice swings. The weapon was a wonderful fit, despite the shadowy aura that radiated from it. "I...I remember seeing this weapon...it may have been more powerful there, but...I do believe you have recreated the weapon of my inner darkness, Kytras... It shall serve as more than a memento, thank you for the weapon, and the inspiration it just provided for me. Well Alex, when the Halloween season comes around, you'll be seeing me as Kytras!" She would explain. She would wave goodbye to Vigilon. It was time she began to get the rest of her gear...

-Accepted Nightshade from @Vigilon