[EVENT F1- PP] An Eventfull Halloween

As everything was set into action, Macradon had asked @Jomei to join him in this battle, and it seemed that the party was slowly forming as @Telrenya and @Hestia also seemed to enter the fray with the two. Quickly gulping down a lot of the food he had just bought from the vendor, the ironclad knight was ready to fight. Drawing his Blade of the Dictator, he began to look around the area to see if he could make some quick jumps from a hiding place to the other, but for now it seemed like he had to wait for the others to join before he would engage in any full blown fight as that would be a bit too risky for him at the moment as he didn’t know how strong these zombies were yet, only time would show him what he was up against, and only at that time would he engage with all his might.

< Obnoxious Corn Dog consumed >
< Funnel Cake
consumed >

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 81
1665 HP
175 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
22 Base Damage
 (34 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity +3 Food)
146 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 81 Armor + 30 Food)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Exiled Requiem ................... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
2x Diet Soda ..................... // Heals 150 HP
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Damage Mitigation ................ // +30 Damage Mitigation
Damage ........................... // +3 Base Damage

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 2: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting up from my seat i make my way over towards Macradon following jomei and tel as i just grin ready for another round of having to fight my way outside of a event as i just hold my shield with one hand and just keeping my other free for now. Just gazing towards the zombies i look towards macradon and nods my head with a grin upon my face knowing that with him alongside tel and jomei this should go by fast enough where i could escape without barely a scratch in theory. With a smile upon my face i quickly swap my gear as the snowglobe disappears from my neck as i equip my sword. So then Macradon feel like leading the charge so i can howl after you get a good hit upon them? I ask the knight with a smile as i can only wonder what he can exactly do in a fight to begin with. As i realize i have only seen him in events and boss fights and never exactly spoken to the blacksmith outside of a floor raid meeting mindset. 'i need to get out more and make friends.' i think to myself with a small sigh and a amused look upon my face as i focus upon the zombies. 'One issue at a time Ember.'

STATS/GEAR

Spoiler

Hestia: HP: 1850/1850    Energy: 176/176 DMG:17   MIT:169  Thorns: 69  Eva: -1  BH: 92 Rec: Rec:+3 Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

<<Lun'Rael's Insignia>> (Unique Item RP)A small badge bearing Queen Lun'Rael's seal: a crescent moon with a single twinkle of starlight. The pendant is quite ornate, decorated with a single diamond gemstone.

Name: Harpe
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98813
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A sword made of adamantium with the sword being imbued with the strength of Perseus.

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Prometheus' Blessing
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Flame Aura / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: A constant light aura of flames wraps around the armor like a cape of flames. The armor depicting Prometheus giving humanity their flames of intelligence and creativity.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572872 

As people were slowly getting prepared to fight the oncoming onslaught of zombies, Macradon looked over at Hestia and nodded his head. “Sounds like a solid idea.” he said with a broad smile. Going through the area, trying to find the best place to hide in, the ironclad knight walked from spot to spot, staying hidden as much as he possibly could to get a good ambush attack off on the zombies. With all the ruckus going about the circus tent, it wasn’t difficult to stay hidden for the most part, only the most extreme of scouts would spot him while casually scrolling through the area. After shifting from spot to spot, he finally found a good place to launch his assault. He would look over at Jomei and await his preparations before he would begin. He let go of his familiar's chain and drew his sword, ready to go at it any moment now.

ID: 125320
LD: 14+5=19 Stealth Rating

Edited by Macradon

Zipping back around the zombies, Jomei arrived back at his party that was forming together. Hestia had decided to join them after all, making their small group one to reckon with. Jomei quickly scarfed down some of the food he had purchased, after splitting it with Telrenya. Normally, gobbling down fried food like this would definitely not be the best option before rushing off into battle, but thankfully for him and the rest of those fighting, these food items boosted their ability to fight. With his stats now boosted, Jomei pulled his half of the Mask of Lovers from his inventory and placed it on his face. As he did so, the mask shone a bright white light and disappeared, Jomei opting to wear the mask but hide its features. He nodded to Telrenya, reminding her to do the same to get the extra health bonus from the prize they had won together. 

With his stats now buffed, Jomei was ready to battle. The man reached across his body and pulled Oathkeeper from its scabbard. "So, who's taking the first shot?" 

Consuming
1 x Obnoxious CornDog (+30 Mit)
1 x Funnel Cake (+3 Dmg) 

Jomei's Stats: 

Spoiler
Level: 72

HP: 1560 (1470 + 90 OH)
En: 157

SP: 10/384

DMG: 20 (17+3)
EVA: 4

ACC: 4
MIT: 82 (52+30)
Savvy: 2
Battle Healing: 72 HP

+1 LD
+90 Overhealth

Skills:

Grandmaster Rapier Skill (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor Rank 5 (+25 mit)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)

Energist (+5*Tier EN)
Battle Healing Rank 5 (5% HP Recovery)
Parry (50% DMG rounded down)
Extended Mod Limit (10 SP)
---
---
---

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Martial Arts Rank 4 (+5 DMG Unarmed)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Meditation (3*Tier EN,reduces to 2*Tier if hit before next turn.)
Familiar Handling: Accurate (Rk.3) (+3 ACC)

Mods:

Rapier Ferocity (+1 DMG to Sword Arts )
Rapier Finesse Rank 3(+5*Tier En)

Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision(+1 ACC)
Sprint and Acrobatics(+1 EVA)
---
---
---

Equipment:

Weapon: Oathkeeper (+3 DMG x Tier 3)(9 Dmg)

Armor: Coat of The Master Duelist (+1 MIT, +2 Savvy)

Accessory: Erin's Protection (+3 EVA)

Familiar: Adere the Tawny Owl (+3 ACC)

Extra: Mask of the Lovers (+1 LD, +90 Over Health)

[Only active when in a thread with Telrenya]

Battle Ready:
3 x Offbrand Energy Drink
1 x Teleportatioin Crystal

Edited by Jomei

Listening to what was going on, Macradon would smile as he jumped out of his hiding spot as he roared out to his party “I’ll be the first shot!”. Shouting this battle cry to initiate the fight, Macradon swung his sword with such tactile precision, but for some odd reason, the odds were stacked against him. His holy sword did not shine like it used to when he engaged upon battle, perhaps it was an effect of the tent, or that he was not used to fight humanoids like this “Wait a minute …” he thought, “This is exactly like the event on the 13th floor with the darkened souls, just a different flavor. That damn Jack lied to me!” he kept on with the thought as he wanted revenge as soon as he could for lying to him like this. Never mind that, he had to focus on what was in front of him, and what was there was just a mediocre attack that had landed upon a small group of zombies. He didn’t kill them, but merely brought them all to the yellow zone, hoping that @Jomei might be able to take some of them out and @Hestia would keep the focus off of everyone else, “You guys are up!” he called as he froze in his cooldown pose after his sword art had finished.

ID: 125361
LD: 20+5=25 Stealth Rating

Spoiler

ab7da8d33a52057a051288a5c407464f.png

Attack 1: 25x12-75 = 225 Damage to Zombie 1
                                    Attack 2: 25x12-75 = 225 Damage to Zombie 2
                                    Attack 3: 25x12-75 = 225 Damage to Zombie 3
                                    Attack 4: 25x12-75 = 225 Damage to Zombie 4

ID: 125361
CD: 2, No Proc.

- Health List -
[2,2,2,2]< Macradon >
1665/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 159/175 NRG (-16)
[0,0,0,0]< Hestia >   1850/1850 HP || 169 MIT ||  17 DMG || 0 ACC || -1 EVA || 176/176 NRG
[0,0,0,0]< Jomei >    1560/1560 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || 157/157 NRG

< Zombie 1 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-225)
< Zombie 2 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-225)
< Zombie 3 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-225)
< Zombie 4 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-225)

Edited by Macradon

Jomei chuckled as Macradon cut through all of the four zombies that closed on their position, "Man.. I'm regretting not taking a big sword skill like that now." All four of their opponents health bars were knocked down just under half, which was just enough for the rapier user to take out one of them with ease. If he had an area of attack like Mac did, then he would have been able to wipe all four easily. "Filling out this bingo book may be tougher than I thought.." he said to himself under his breath before rushing in for the kill. 

Activating his Charge skill, Jomei shot past Macradon and threw his shoulder into the chest of one of the Zombies. The stench that expelled from its lifeless mouth was putrid, but Jomei pushed through, knowing it would be out of his way soon enough. As the Zombie lifted a foot off of the ground with Jomei's initial shoulder check, the man took a quick step backwards and followed up with multiple, rapid stabs to its chest, the last one piercing through its head. Jomei's eyes went wide as he pulled his rapier from the skull of the Zombie, now with a gaping hole in its head, and saw that it was still marching on towards them. "What the hell?"

Spoiler

ID Roll Modified Status Target
125571 BD 7 LD 19 (+4)(-1) 10  275 DMG Zombie 1
125571 MD 6 6 54 DMG Macradon
125572 MD 3 3 Miss Macradon
125573 MD 5 5 Miss Macradon
125574 MD 6 54 DMG Macradon

-Health List- 
[2,2,2,2]< Macradon >
 1557/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 159/175 NRG -108
[0,0,0,0]< Hestia >   1850/1850 HP || 169 MIT ||  17 DMG || 0 ACC || -1 EVA || 176/176 NRG
[1,0,0,0]< Jomei >    1560/1560 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || 150/157 NRG

< Zombie 1 >           1/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG    - 275                         
< Zombie 2 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                         
< Zombie 3 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                          
< Zombie 4 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG 

Bingo Book Status:
- Nothing

Spoiler
Achievement Name Current # # Needed
Zombies Killed0 0 150
Last Hit on Zombies 0 100
Crit Fails or Evasions 0 25 or 15
HP Restored (Self) 0 Tier*150
HP Restored in a Thread 0 Tier*120
Consumables Used 3 13

Edited by Jomei

Macradon chuckled at Jomei’s comment on his weapon “I’ve stuck with it since the beginning, and through all it has gone through, I can’t say I’m  unsatisfied with the service it has brought me.” he replied with a broad smile as Jomei closed in to attack one of the zombies Macradon had engaged. With what Macradon thought would be a killing blow on one of the zombies, through what seemed like sheer tenacity, or some magical mumbo jumbo, the zombie was left standing on its feet, still capable of lashing out at the ironclad knight. Taking two hits while deflecting the rest, Macradon quickly retaliated the two that had hit him as he parried their attacks away, dealing the killing blow on two of the four zombies, and there just kept coming more zombies around them like it was never ending. “It’s getting pretty crowded!” he said as he tried to get into a better position than he were right now, sandwiched in between to zombies that did an alright amount of damage. After taking out the two zombies he finally remembered what his skills were capable of. Vanishing from sight as quickly as he had entered it before, Macradon hid in the giant mob of players and zombies, getting away from the zombies so they can’t hit him, but still had their focus on him.

< Killing blow activates Vanish >

ID: 125584
LD: 16+5=21 Stealth Rating

Spoiler

9b94afb0f6160ef5f36d3aa6d209e607.png

Attack 1: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 1
                                    Attack 2: Miss.
                                    Attack 3: Miss.
                                    Attack 4: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 4

ID: 125580
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!

< 2 Zombies taken out >
< 2 Last Hits >
< Recovered 82 Health >

895853061d9405622a221c4afd21dfc2.png

-Health List- 
[-,2,2,-]< Macradon >
 1639/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 154/175 NRG (+82)(+7)(-12)
[-,0,0,-]< Jomei >    1560/1560 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || 150/157 NRG

< Zombie 1 >             0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie 2 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                         
< Zombie 4 >             0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)

Edited by Macradon

Jomei groaned as he quickly created some distance between himself and the zombie that he had failed to kill in a single hit, "Looks like these guys are a little sturdier than I thought." Just as Jomei moved out of the way, Macradon stepped back in with another sweeping strike. Wiping out the zombie he had weakened and a second one. Two of the monsters still held strong, as his blade had merely cut a bit of their dirtied, worn clothing. The moment Macradon's attack had finished, he seemed to disappear from sight, leaving one Zombie to seemingly ignore Jomei and go looking for the man. "Guess I'll take this one then." Using his charge for an extra boost yet again., Jomei launched an attack on the second Zombie distracted by Mac's vanishing act, this time dealing the final blow. There must have been some strange system in place that meant not all attacks would deal a finishing blow. As Jomei contemplated for a mere second, another Zombie stumbled from the crowd and reached out for the ginger. The man, frightened for a moment, stepped away to avoid being scratched. What he was not expecting, however, was another behind him, which grabbed onto each of Jomei's arms. The hissing moan that came from its mouth sent a chill down Jomei's spine, before it sunk its teeth deep into Jomei's shoulder. "Gah, you bastard!" he shouted before kicking out behind him to get the undead man off of his back. 

Spoiler

125585 BD 8 LD 11 (+4)(-1) 11 275 Dmg Zombie 2
--- LD     Detect Mac
125586 LD 2 2 Search Failed Detect Mac
125587 MD 9 9 250 Dmg Jomei
125588 MD 4 4(-4)   Miss Jomei

Flashing Penetrator: 11 x 20(+5 Charge) = 275 Dmg

-Health List- 
[0,2,2,0]< Macradon >
 1639/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 154/175 NRG 
[0,0,0,0]< Jomei >    1302/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 144/157 NRG -168
((Removed 90 OH from item due to Telrenya's absence))

< Zombie 2 >               0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG  -200 Dmg
< Zombie 5 >           400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                              
< Zombie 6 >           400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG       

Bingo Book Status:
- Jomei 1 Zombie Killed + 1 Last Hit

Spoiler
Zombies Killed 1 150
Last Hit on Zombies 1 100
HP Restored (Self) 0 Tier*150
HP Restored in a Thread 0 Tier*120
Consumables Used 3 13

Edited by Jomei

As he looked over at Jomei getting hit by one of the zombies, Macradon quickly came in from the shadows, but because it was so overrun by zombies, some followed him and showed his position. Clicking his tongue, he went for a heavy attack as Belphegor held down some of the zombies for his master to hit. With quick sweeps, 1 of the zombies crumbled into nothing while two were left in a rather good position health wise. Unable to get a proper attack from stealth, Macradon was incapable of reducing the zombies’ health down into the yellow zone, and had to rely on Jomei to do enough damage to take them out with his strong single target attacks. Quickly getting out of the way for Jomei to do his rapier thing, Macradon prepared for his next flurry of attacks, hoping that he would be of use and capable of taking out these zombies with ease.

ID: 125589
LD: 4+5=9, Passively Detected by Zombies, no Surprise Attack

Spoiler

9fd38ac2f3100c2e0196ae06d6b40b96.png

Attack 1: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 3
                                    Attack 2: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 5
                                    Attack 3: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 6
                                    Attack 4: Miss.

ID: 125589
CD: 7, Recovery Proc!

< 1 Zombie taken out >
< 1 Last Hit >
< Recovered 26 Health >

c4e0682b4d8e2cc042dbb4fe5bb86dca.png

-Health List- 
[-,2,2,0]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 140/175 NRG
(+82)(+7)(15)
[-,0,0,0]< Jomei >    1302/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 144/157 NRG -168
((Removed 90 OH from item due to Telrenya's absence))

< Zombie 3 >             0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie 5 >           211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie 6 >           211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie 7 >           400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG    

Edited by Macradon

Just as Jomei had knocked a zombie out from behind him, he saw Macradon leap from his attempt at stealth from the stands around them. Knowing what was to come next, Jomei dropped to the ground in somewhat of a three point landing, only attempting to get his body as close to the floor as possible. Overhead, he heard the sound of Macradon's large weapon slicing through the air, and some of the undead as well. The moment the threat had passed, the ginger popped up from the ground and charged forward at the zombie that caused him to stagger before. Catching the creature off guard, Jomei resorted to his strongest Sword Art to finish the job. Jomei's rapier moved at lightning speeds, creating tendrils of light that pierced into the zombified human. With the last of its breath expelling from its rotting teeth, the monster burst into pixels much like the last. From the crowd beside them, another two zombies stumbled forward, each trying to make an attack on the two players. Jomei was easily able to redirect the wandering monsters away from him with a parry of his blade. 

Spoiler

Jomei: 125593 BD 3  LD 5 (+4)(+2)(-1) 8 350 DMG Zombie 5
Zombie 6: 125594 MD 4 4 Miss Macradon
Zombie 7: 125595 MD 4 (-4)1 Miss Jomei
Zombie 8:  LD 11 MD 5 5 Miss Macradon
Zombie 9:  LD 1 MD 4 (-4) 1 Miss Jomei

Over Radiation: 14 x 20(+5 Charge) = 350

-Health List- 
[-,-,2,0]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 140/175 NRG 
(+82)(+7)(15)
[-,-,0,0]< Jomei >    1376/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 135/157 NRG (+74 BH)

< Zombie 5 >               0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                  -275
< Zombie 6 >           211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                  
<Zombie 8 >            400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG 
<Zombie 9 >            400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG 

Bingo Book Status:

Spoiler
Zombies Killed 2 150
Last Hit on Zombies 2 100
HP Restored (Self) 74 450
HP Restored in a Thread 74 360
Consumables Used 3 13

Edited by Jomei

With Jomei making room for Macradon to attack, the knight accepted the opening and went in for another strike. Cleaving with his greatsword, he cleft into two of the zombies, leaving giant gaping wounds in them like they should've died, but they didn’t, they kept on moving with a hostile intent. Macradon’d sword shined a bright white light as the Holy enhancement of his sword erupted with all its glory, nearly taking out one of the zombies from full health down to what seemed to be its last little effort for staying alive. Even though he had done a great deal, it just didn’t feel right that he wasn’t capable of taking them out in one or two hits unless he lucked out and got those super great hits that would decimate them, but alas that wasn’t happening for him at the moment. “These two are super low! Take any one of them, they should be low enough for you to conserve your energy!” Macradon called out to Jomei and let the Irishman do his job.

Spoiler

f7120d781eb0713a1ad346204c71db0e.png

Attack 1: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 6
                                    Attack 3: 36x12-(75/2) = 395 Damage to Zombie 8
                                    Attack 4: Miss.

ID: 125598
CD: 8, Recovery Proc!

4e4d0b1fe0c9e328b6fbdfd280fd5256.png

-Health List- 
[2,0,3,0]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 134/175 NRG 
(+7)(13)
[0,0,0,0]< Jomei >    1376/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 134/157 NRG (+74 BH)

< Zombie 6 >            22/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie 8 >           
 5/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-395)
< Zombie 9 >           400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG 

Edited by Macradon

Jomei turned and watched Mac strike again, his sword shining a bright, holy light. Jomei felt envious for a moment, in his quest to get his own weapon with unique enhancements. However, now was not the time to think about those material things, he needed to focus on their survival. Taking Mac's cue to go after one of the weakened Zombies, Jomei shifted his body. "On it" he said with a nod. He turned to the zombie that had taken the brunt of the holy sword, its body still slightly illuminated by the magical damage. Speedily moving forward, Jomei thrust his blade into each of the creature's limbs. First, his sword took out its two arms, followed by each of its legs. As the mutilated zombie corpse fell to the ground, the entity ceased to exist yet again. "Left one for you. I'll grab another once you hit them with another attack." 

Spoiler
User ID Roll Modified Status Target
Jomei 125602 BD 3 LD 8 (+4)(+2)(-1) 8  50 DMG Zombie 8
Zombie 6 125603 MD 8 8  54 DMG Macradon
Zombie 7  125604 LD 3 MD 1 1  Miss Jomei
Zombie 8 --- --- --- --- ---
Zombie 9 125605 LD 4 MD 2 (-4) 1 Miss Jomei

Neutron: 5 x 20(+5 Charge) = 125

-Health List- 
[2,0,-,0]< Macradon >
 1611/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 134/175 NRG 
(+7)(13)
[0,0,-,0]< Jomei >    1450/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 133/157 NRG (+74 BH)

< Zombie 6 >             22/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                 
< Zombie 8 >                0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (50)
< Zombie 9 >           400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG 

Spoiler
Zombies Killed 3 150
Last Hit on Zombies 3 100
Crit Fails or Evasions 0/1 25 or 15
HP Restored (Self) 148 450
HP Restored in a Thread 148 360
Consumables Used 3 13

Edited by Jomei

Jomei had gone in and taken out one of the remaining zombies and taken it out of its misery, and likewise, Macradon would do the same. Taking out one zombie while cleaving into 4 more. The damage done to the zombies were adequate, enough damage to put them into range for Jomei to take them out with a good shot while Macradon just withered their numbers slowly but efficiently, butting a good amount of zombies into an area where they could be killed by the single target attacker. “Dammit, still in the green.” Macradon grunted after being hit and then retaliating with his attacks. Even though his damage was adequate, he wanted them to pack even more of a punch so he could have a chance of actually taking them out instead of just being a supporting role, leaving the kills for Jomei to take like it was a trail of candy on the ground.

Spoiler

dcfaf29c87bff70193805998200376a3.png

Attack 1: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 6
                                    Attack 2: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 7
                                    Attack 3: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 9
                                    Attack 4: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 10

ID: 125606
CD: 4, No Proc.

< 1 Zombie taken out >
< 1 Last Hit >
< Recovered 54 Health >

3871064ccdcd612227e6d426887dbc16.png

-Health List- 
[-,2,2,2]< Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 134/175 NRG 
(+1)(13)
[-,0,0,0]< Jomei >    1450/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 133/157 NRG (+74 BH)

< Zombie  6 >            0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie  7 >          211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie  9 >          211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie 10 >          211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)

Edited by Macradon

Jomei let out a huff of air as he switched his footing and pivoted so his back was no longer to the horde that was attacking them. His eyes darted to his status bar just within his peripherals, his health was back at max, and his energy bar was still pretty high. How long would that last, he wondered. The first few hits, he was able to rely on a weaker sword art to finish the job. However, since Mac's position had been compromised while trying to stealth, it took away that surprise attack bonus. Despite, Jomei knew he had a couple of items in his inventory that would keep his energy from reaching zero. 

Entering a quick defensive stance while Macradon cut into another group of zombies, wiping out a weaker one in the process, Jomei waited for his chance to strike. With all of their attention on Mac, their bony fingers trying to pry into his heavy plate mail, the Irishman darted forward yet again, picking out one from the crowd and driving a flying knee into its abdomen as Charge propelled him forward. With a quick spin in the air, Jomei's blade shone a bright gold as the Cardinal system took over, running his body through the motions of Over Radiation yet again. The multiple spears of bright golden light crashed through the zombie's body, with Jomei's blade piercing through its forehead to deliver the final blow. 

Spoiler

Jomei 125610 BD 9  LD 12  (+4)(-1)(+2) 14 289 DMG Zombie 7
Zombie 7 --- MD  --- --- ---
Zombie 9  125611 MD 10 10 104 DMG Macradon
Zombie 10 125612 MD 3 3 Miss Macradon
Zombie 11 125613 LD 13 MD 3  3 Miss Macradon

Over Radiation: 14 x 20(+1 Crit +5 Charge) = 364

-Health List- 
[-,2,2,0] < Macradon >
 1561/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 134/175 NRG 
(+1)(13) -104
[-,0,0,0] < Jomei >    1470/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 124/157 NRG (+20 BH)

< Zombie  7 >          0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                289                   
< Zombie  9 >           211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                  
< Zombie 10 >          211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG
< Zombie 11 >          400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG

Spoiler

Zombies Killed 4 150
Last Hit on Zombies 4 100
HP Restored (Self) 168 450
HP Restored in a Thread 168 360
Consumables Used 3 13

Edited by Jomei

Jomei successfully took out another zombie, it was going great even if it was going slow, slow but steady. A turn for the better would arise as Macradon jumped back into the horde of zombie after Jomei had taken out one of them. Cleaving with his sword, the bright white light shun once again, brighter than before. Giving a good whack to the entire group of zombies, Macradon left all of them in the red zone if not already killed one of them. “They’re all low, take your pick, I’ll take care of the rest afterwards!” Macradon shouted as he took a quick step back after his attack to let Jomei dart back in and get that killing blow on one of them, which would in turn circulate back and repeat the entire process once again. With how well it was going right now, they would be able to wipe out the entire horde with everyone’s help.

Spoiler

2048c0dc70973986fe5e208c891ce038.png

Attack 1: 36x12-(75/2) = 395 Damage to Zombie 9
                                    Attack 2: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 10
                                    Attack 3: 35x12-(75/2) = 383 Damage to Zombie 11
                                    Attack 4: 35x12-(75/2) = 383 Damage to Zombie 12

ID: 125614
CD: 11, Recovery Proc!

< 1 Zombie taken out >
< 1 Last Hit >
< Recovered 82 Health >

847f969671340fa41a9c0d24c9399bf1.png

-Health List- 
[-,4,3,3] < Macradon >
 1643/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 126/175 NRG
(-104)(+82)(+7)(-15)
[-,0,0,0] < Jomei >    1470/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 124/157 NRG (+20 BH)

< Zombie  9 >             0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-394)
< Zombie 10 >            22/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie 11 >            17/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-383)
< Zombie 12 >            17/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-383)

Edited by Macradon

Jomei's eyes went wide as Macradon's blade shone a holy white yet again, this time holding that light as it cut through multiple bodies at once. Most of the zombies dropped deep into the red, one of them being eviscerated by the powerful slash. Jomei caught himself staring for a moment before Macradon called out to him. The ginger shook his head, "Got it!" he called back before picking his target. Rushing forward with a simple sword art, Jomei used his Quadruple Pain attack, which would focus on the zombie's four limbs, as he did earlier. While both of its arms fell to the ground with alternating thrusts, only one of its legs seemed to take any sort of effect from his attack. The zombie continued to limp forward, dragging one dead leg through the dirt of the center ring. It found its way to Macradon, digging its teeth into wherever it could to deal maximum damage. "Dammit." Jomei cursed under his breath, as another tried to get the jump on him. Jomei quickly pivoted and pushed the zombie out of the way, watching as it recuperated and prepared to attack the two players yet again. "All three are yours! I'll take out this last one if you hit it first!" 

Spoiler

Jomei 125618 BD 6  LD 16  (+4)(-1)(+1) 10  25 Dmg Zombie 10
Zombie 10 125618 MD 10 10 104 DMG Macradon
Zombie 11  125619 BD 2 2 Miss Macradon
Zombie 12 125619 MD 5 5 Miss Macradon
Zombie 13 125620 LD 6 MD 4   4(-4) 1 Miss Jomei

Quadruple Pain: 4 x 20(+5 Charge) = 100 Dmg

-Health List- 
[4,3,3,0] < Macradon >
 1539/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 126/175 NRG 
(-104)
[1,0,0,0] < Jomei >    1470/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 124/157 NRG 

< Zombie 10 >            1/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG             25                    
< Zombie 11 >            17/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   
< Zombie 12 >            17/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                  
< Zombie 13 >           400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG     

Spoiler
Zombies Killed 4 150
Last Hit on Zombies 4 100
Consumables Used 3 13

Edited by Jomei

With Jomei going in for the kill, the obnoxious thing happened again. The zombie was left standing up and that didn’t go well with how they wanted it to pan out. Not only that, but Macradon was seemingly hitting a brick wall. As he went in for an attack, 2 of the low health zombies got out of the way, resulting in Macradon only hitting 2 of the zombies, only killing 1 with that heavy blow. Belpehgor wasn’t capable of helping its master with the tenacious zombies, and all they could do now was to wait for Jomei to take another one out and then go for the next sweeping attack to take out the zombies. Taking in a deep breath, Macradon would apologize and get into position “My bad, they’re left standing, I’ll try better next time.” Macradon said and just waited for Jomei to finish his business with the zombies.

< Killing blow activates Vanish >

ID: 125625
LD: 12+5=17 Stealth Rating

Spoiler

525d0c9e7fb9c8eb1c7a94a1fc8ef356.png

Attack 1: Miss.
                                    Attack 3: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 12
                                    Attack 4: 22x12-75 = 189 Damage to Zombie 13

ID: 125621
CD: 2, No Proc.

< 1 Critical Failure >
< 1 Zombie taken out >
< 1 Last Hit >
< Recovered 82 Health >

f0b4366e1a559334e17e30b1286d8785.png

-Health List- 
[4,3,-,2] < Macradon >
 1539/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 108/175 NRG 
(-104)(+82)(+1)(-13)(-6)
[1,0,-,0] < Jomei >    1470/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 124/157 NRG 

< Zombie 10 >             1/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG
< Zombie 12 >             0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189)
< Zombie 13 >           211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-189) 

Edited by Macradon

"Its alright" Jomei said as he maneuvered over the fallen body of a zombie before it shattered into fragments of data, "You've already been doing a hell of a lot better than I have." Performing a quick infinity spin and turning his body in a 180 degree motion, Jomei ended his flourish by thrusting the point of his blade forward, stabbing straight through the skull of the slippery undead. Seconds later, the body erupted into crystals that fell beside Jomei and his blade. Jomei frowned when he turned to see the remaining two zombies were searching for Macradon. "Hey! Why don't you pick on someone else!" Jomei shouted at them to no avail. "Damn... that usually works when Hestia or Calrex do it... I need to get my hands on that skill." Jomei sucked his teeth, "Sorry Mac, I'll keep picking them off as much as I can. If you need to switch out to heal up at any point, let me know." From the crowd behind him, another figure reached out to attack Jomei, only putting a temporary, tear-like red mark in his green coat. The zombie, which was more of a walking skeleton with no flesh, looked at Jomei with a cocked jaw, and eyeless, sunken sockets. 

Spoiler

Jomei 125626 BD  8 LD 11  (+4)(+2) 14    25 DMG Zombie 10
Zombie 10 --- MD  --- --- ---
Zombie 11  125627 LD 9 9 Failed Search Macradon
Zombie 13 125629 LD 9 9 Failed Search Macradon
Zombie 14 125628 MD 5  (-4) 1 Miss Jomei

Neutron: 5 x 20 = 100 

-Health List- 
[-,3,2,0] < Macradon >
 1539/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 108/175 NRG 

[-,0,0,0] < Jomei >    1470/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 123/157 NRG 

< Zombie 10 >             0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                25
< Zombie 13 >           211/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG 
< Zombie 14 >         
 400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG 

Spoiler
Zombies Killed 5 150
Last Hit on Zombies 5 100
Consumables Used 3 13

Edited by Jomei

Macradon shook his head even with Jomei’s comforting words “I just believe I could do so much better!” he roared as he jumped out of his hiding spot from his Vanish skill again. Striking down upon the four zombies, Macradon would wipe two of them off of the battle field, leaving two zombies in their yellow zone for Jomei to pick on. Macradon chuckled at Jomei’s words “Don’t worry, my health is still at maximum.” he said with a smile as his battle healing would do its job. “As long as I’m the focus, there shouldn’t be a problem with damage or healing for the two of us, at least that seems to be the case.” he said and would let Jomei take another zombie down. Something like a big taunt, like a Howl, could be useful to grab the attention, but for Macradon it was useless, he had it once for a boss raid, but that was about it, he got rid of it since it used valuable time that he could’ve used on dealing damage. Now it was all  about the Alpha Strike with his Surprise Attacks.

Spoiler

7ec7cf385beb4aecc42f64c711b39fab.png

Attack 1: 25x12-75 = 225 Damage to Zombie 11
                                    Attack 2: 25x12-75 = 225 Damage to Zombie 13
                                    Attack 3: 25x12-75 = 225 Damage to Zombie 14
                                    Attack 4: 25x12-75 = 225 Damage to Zombie 15

ID: 125630
CD: 11, Recovery Proc!

< 1 Critical Failure >
< 2 Zombie taken out >
< 2 Last Hit >
< Recovered 44 Health >

376f71d06dcbfa4ec8fda59b459f13fe.png

-Health List- 
[-,-,2,2] < Macradon >
 1665/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 100/175 NRG
(+82)(+7)(-15)
[-,-,0,0] < Jomei >    1470/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 123/157 NRG 

< Zombie 11 >             0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-225)
< Zombie 13 >             0/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-225)
< Zombie 14 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-225)
< Zombie 15 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                                   (-225)

Edited by Macradon

From a spot unknown to him, and the zombies, Macradon appeared, charging right past Jomei and cutting deep into all four of the zombies. Two, with he cleaved in half, fell to the ground in two separate parts each, lifeless. The other two staggered, but their health deeper than half, leaving the perfect opportunity for Jomei to pick them off. Jomei nodded at Mac's words, though he knew that if he had the focus, he would be able to at least avoid most of their attackers onslaughts. Mac, on the other hand, was just taking the hits, and hoping his armor would mitigate most of the damage. Jomei launched at the first of the zombies with rapid stabs to its chest, leaving it once again with just a single point of health. "[censored]." he cursed to himself. Two other zombies pushed through the crowd and wrapped their arms around Macradon,  one biting into his shoulder, the other clawing away at his armor. The third, which he had attacked previously, bit at his opposite shoulder. "Spoke too soon." Jomei said with a distressed look on his face. "Hold on!" 

Spoiler
Jomei 125634 BD 2  LD 18  (+4)(+2)(-1) 7   275 DMG Zombie 14
Zombie 14 125634 MD 1 1 Miss Macradon
Zombie 15  125635 MD 9 9 104 DMG Macradon
Zombie 16 125636 LD 12 MD 6 6 54 DMG Macradon
Zombie 17 125637 LD 20 MD 10 10 104 DMG Macradon

-Health List- 
[2,2,0,0] < Macradon >
 1403/1665 HP || 146 MIT ||  22 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 100/175 NRG 
(-262)
[0,0,0,0] < Jomei >    1470/1470 HP ||  82 MIT ||  20 DMG || 4 ACC ||  4 EVA || Savvy +2 Active 124/157 NRG 

< Zombie 14 >               1/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG           - 200 DMG                    
< Zombie 15 >           175/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG       
< Zombie 16 >          
 400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                               
< Zombie 17 >           400/400  HP ||  75 MIT || 200 DMG                             

Spoiler
Zombies Killed 5 150
Last Hit on Zombies 5 100
Consumables Used 3 13

Edited by Jomei