[F01 - R7 Blacksmith] The Lucky Armament

Yukiro quietly gasped when he saw the customer transfer materials over to Yukiro's inventory. He could craft again! But this was more than an incredible amount of generosity,
"Th-thank you, your offer is much appreciated. I'll put the material to good use. You have my gratitude," Yukiro thank him. He wasn't sure what else he could say. He wasn't used to this king of generosity. 
The man introduced himself as Lonzo and offered to lend Yukiro assistance. After he finished filling out the request form Lonzo slid it across the table to Yukiro. Yukiro glanced over the paper. Perfect quality armor, with two slots of MIT and one slot of Thorns. He had good taste for armor.

"... Yeah, I can make this for you. I'll send you a message once I've finished making it. I apologize in advance if it takes longer than expected," Yukiro informed Lonzo. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Don't worry your pretty head over it. Just get good and famous with me. Eventually, I'll need the next tier and you'll be the ace up my sleeve got it." he told him trying to fire him up over it. "I'm going to go get more materials where I can. I've learned how to get around mobs so don't worry about me for now. Also, put some sort of seal or mark that you made it, and put it out in the open for people to notice it. Anyway, I'll see you around I've got a lot of quests to cover up, aw heck, here have another one." he transferred over a 10th resource over to him. "I hate it when it ain't even. Take your time on it. No rush delivery required. Like I say, I've got a lot of quests to catch up on. I can't sit around anymore. see you around handsome." off he went to go start his quests.

Day 15

Yukiro had a fire in his heart today. Lonzo had requested equipment, and even given him the materials to make it! Yukiro refused to let him down! Thus, the forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The noise of the hammer hitting the anvil was so loud you could hear it outside the shop. With every blow the metal changed and altered in shape, slowly creating something that resembled a finished piece of work. The metal twisted and reformed until it began to resemble a breastplate. Yukiro held his breath, hoping that the crafting was a success.

Spoiler

ID# 126805 | CD: 10
ID# 126806 | CD: 7 LD: 18
ID# 126808 | CD: 7 LD: 4
ID# 126812 | CD: 4 

- 3 T1 Materials
+ 12 Exp
+ T1 Uncommon Heavy Armor

Edited by Yukiro

Day 16

Yukiro had a fire in his heart today. Lonzo had requested equipment, and even given him the materials to make it! Yukiro refused to let him down! And so the more passionate forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The noise of the hammer hitting the anvil was so loud one could hear it in their very bones. Slowly but surely, the metal became wide and wider, thinner and thinner, until it began to resemble a piece of armor. After a long while of hammering the heated steel, Yukiro stepped back and watched as the craft began to glow.

Spoiler

ID# 126901 | CD: 10 | Rare T1 Heavy Armor
ID# 126902 | CD: 6 LD: 19 | Material salvaged
ID# 126903 | CD: 8 | Uncommon T1 Heavy Armor
ID# 126904 | CD: 2
ID# 126905 | CD: 3

- 4 T1 Materials
+ 17 Exp
+ T1 Rare Heavy Armor

Edited by Yukiro

Day 17

Yukiro had a fire in his heart today. Lonzo had requested equipment, and even given him the materials to make it! Yukiro refused to let him down! And so the more passionate forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The noise of the hammer hitting the anvil was so loud one could hear it in their very bones. The hammer twisted and pressed the metal until it had taken the vague shape of something new. Specifically, armor. Yukiro stepped back and allowed the metal to cool. The unfinished equipment glowed brightly. He hoped his craft would turn out to be what was needed.

Spoiler

ID# 127276 | CD: 7 | Uncommon T1 Heavy Armor
ID# 127277 | CD: 1
ID# 127278 | CD: 11 | Rare T1 Heavy Armor
ID# 127279 | CD: 1 
ID# 127280 | CD: 5 LD: 18 | Salvaged Materials

- 4 T1 Materials
+ 17 Exp
+ T1 Rare Heavy Armor

Edited by Yukiro

Yukiro let out a heavy sigh. He wasn't quite able to fulfill Lonzo's request yet, but he'd managed to make something similar. He couldn't say he was proud of his failure to complete the request with speed, but what he had made had turned out to be a nice placeholder; a piece of armor that covered just a bit more than a breastplate would, extending onto the shoulders and down to the hips. It was black, speckled with steely flecks. It was course enough to seem rough, but was actually quite smooth. He supposed he could give it to Lonzo until he'd made the proper piece, and so sent a message;

@Lonzo I haven't been able to finish you're request quite yet, but I have made something that will help with your questing. I'll have the proper one finished soon, but please take this until then.

Dark Defender Armor

Spoiler

Name: Dark Defender Armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 127278
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Teir: 1
Quality: Rare
Enchantments: 18 Mitigation
Description: Dark armor created to protect its owner. A prototype to the Onyx Guardian Armor. A mark adorns it's back; A coin over top a clover.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18240-f01-r3-blacksmith-the-lucky-armament/?do=findComment&comment=584359

Lonzo walked in and tried to warm up by the forge. Unlike Lyle's forge this place didn't stink. He let out an even sigh and looked over at Yukiro seeing his dissipointment on his face. He smiled a bit to try to lift his spirits. 
"Hey don't worry about about it Yu. It'll be a bit before I go out and train in the wilds anyway, but sure I'll barrow the mitigation armor until then if you're willing to do that. Thanks for hooking me up with it. Don't worry I won't say anything either. You can do it, give it time. Eventually I'll go out and look for materials. I heard there is ore that is sweet, and another that's sour. I also have to mine out some rock salt. If you want to come with me and material gather together sometime I'll be happy to keep you company and vice versa." he figure if they're both crawling around they might be able to pass the time faster. "We might even level a little at the same time." he went over and picked up Dark Defender Armor.

"Hey don't worry about about it Yu. It'll be a bit before I go out and train in the wilds anyway, but sure I'll barrow the mitigation armor until then if you're willing to do that. Thanks for hooking me up with it. Don't worry I won't say anything either. You can do it, give it time. Eventually I'll go out and look for materials. I heard there is ore that is sweet, and another that's sour. I also have to mine out some rock salt. If you want to come with me and material gather together sometime I'll be happy to keep you company and vice versa. We might even level a little at the same time." Lonzo said with a smile, comforting Yukiro a bit. 
"Yeah, feel free to ask me for help anytime." He said, letting Lonzo take his new armor. 

Day 18

Yukiro had a lot to get made lately. Lonzo had requested equipment, and lots of people were in need many different things. It was beginning to get hard for hmi to keep up. But all he could do was keep trying to make the equipment they needed. And so the forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The noise of the hammer hitting the anvil was so loud one could hear it in their very bones. The hammer twisted and pressed the metal until it had taken the vague shape of something new. Yukiro  watched the metal reform into his chosen item before stepping back and allowing the metal to cool. The unfinished equipment glowed brightly. He hoped his craft would turn out to be what was needed.

Spoiler

ID# 127350 | CD: 1
ID# 127351 | CD: 4 LD: 6 (1+5)
ID# 127353 | CD: 5 LD: 13 (8+5) | Salvaged
ID# 127354 | CD: 12 | Perfect T1 Katana

- 3 T1 Materials
+ 17 Exp
+ T1 Perfect Katana

Edited by Yukiro

James walked into the shop and quickly made his way to the counter. "Hello, sir. I would like an assault spear made for battle." He laid down 9 T1 materials upon the counter. "I hope these will be sufficient." He spoke quietly, trying not to make too much eye contact. And his posture -- it seemed as though he was trying not to draw too much attention, despite being over six feet tall. 

Once the transaction had been completed, he replied, "Just let me know when it is finished, and I will return as quick as I can." He hurriedly left after finishing the sentence, as if he wanted to disappear from sight as quick as possible. 

Spoiler

Name: Aquarius
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Tier: 1 
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Damage, Bleed
Description: This Assault Spear has engravings along the wooden staff of the spear. The engravings are filled in with a deep blue paint. There are two ornate guards located below the blade of the spear. The blade itself is made of Damascus steel with blue tints/staining along the mid-line.  
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

A new client entered the shop, swiftly going too the table Yukiro was at. 
Two customers in one week? This must be a special episode or something!
"Hello, sir. I would like an assault spear made for battle," he said, laying down 9 T1 materials upon the counter. "I hope these will be sufficient." 
"These will do perfectly," Yukiro confirmed, "I'll have it made as soon as I can."
The fellow spoke quickly and quietly, avoiding eye contact as much as was possible. He was hunched over, as if trying to avoid attention.
As far as the giant-sized Yukiro was concerned he was already small enough. But that was of no concern. 
"Just let me know when it is finished, and I will return as quick as I can." 

Day 19

Yukiro had a lot to get made lately. Lonzo had requested equipment that he still needed to make, a player named James Hawke now needed a spear, and many more were in need many different things. It was beginning to get hard for him to keep up. But all he could do was keep trying to make the equipment they needed. And so the forging process began. Yukiro hammered the steel with a passion, beating the yellow, hot ingot with all his might and speed. The hammer twisted and pressed the metal until it had taken the vague shape of something new. Yukiro  watched the metal reform into what he hoped would be James' now spear. All he needed now was a little luck.

Spoiler

ID# 127577 | CD: 1
ID# 127578 | CD: 1
ID# 127579 | CD: 6 LD: 12
ID# 127580 | CD: 6 LD: 12 (7+5)
ID# 127581 | CD: 9

-3 T1 Materials
+13 Exp
+T1 Uncommon 2H Assault Spear

Edited by Yukiro

Day 20

Yukiro had a lot to get made lately. Lonzo had requested equipment that he still needed to make, a player named James Hawke now needed a spear, and many more were in need many different things. It was beginning to get hard for him to keep up. But all he could do was keep trying to make the equipment they needed. Yukiro took so materials and threw them into the fire. A few moments passed before they were ready to be forged into the desired equipment. Finally, it was time. Moving one of the new ingots onto the anvil Yukiro grabbed his hammer and began to beat the metal senseless. The metal got longer and longer, gradually forming the shape of what he hoped would be James' spear.

Spoiler

ID# 127635 | CD: 8 | Uncommon T1 2H Assault Spear
ID# 127636 | CD: 8 | Uncommon T1 2H Assault Spear
ID# 127637 | CD: 3 | Fail
ID# 127638 | CD: 12 | Perfect T1 2H Assault Spear
ID# 127639 | CD: 11 | Rare T1 Heavy Armor

- 5 T1 Materials
+ 24 Exp
+ T1 Uncommon 2H Assault Spear
+ T1 Uncommon 2H Assault Spear
+ T1 Rare Heavy Armor
+ T1 Perfect 2H Assault Spear

Edited by Yukiro

Yukiro wiped a little sweat from his brow. Why did forging always wear him out? It didn't really matter, but it was still annoying. But, finally after all his hard work, he had completely filled a request! He was quite proud of himself. The long wooden shaft was beautifully decorated with blue designs that swirled like water. The shaft had a sort of cross guard at the joint between the shaft and the blade. And the blade itself was a shining silver, a raindrop damascus pattern and blue flecks enhancing the spear's sense of wonder. If he used a spear, he'd certainly be using this.
He typed out a quick message to James Hawke;

@James_Hawke 
I finished your request. The spear is made, ready and waiting. Hope to see you soon. 

Aquarius

Spoiler

Name: Aquarius
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 127638
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Damage, Bleed
Description: This Assault Spear has engravings along the wooden staff of the spear. The engravings are filled in with a deep blue paint. There are two ornate guards located below the blade of the spear. The blade itself is made of Damascus steel with blue tints/staining along the mid-line.  
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18240-f01-r3-blacksmith-the-lucky-armament/?do=findComment&comment=584780

Day 21

Yukiro had a lot to get made lately. Lonzo had requested equipment that he still needed to make and many more were in need many different things. It was beginning to get hard for him to keep up. But all he could do was keep trying to make the equipment they needed. Tossed some ores into the fore's fire. It took a while to heat up, but he was willing to wait. When it was hot enough, Yukiro took what was now an ingot and began to smash it down with his hammer. With any luck, this would become Lonzo's new armor. Without such luck... He'd hopefully at least have some new wares.

Spoiler

ID# 127790 | CD: 3 LD: 5 | SALVAGE FAILED
ID# 127791 | CD: 11 | T1 RARE HEAVY ARMOR
ID# 127792 | CD: 6 | T1 UNCOMMON HEAVY ARMOR
ID# 127793 | CD: 2 | FAIL
ID# 127794 | CD: 5 LD: 13 | MATERIAL SALVAGED
ID# 127795 | CD: 12 | T1 PERFECT HEAVY ARMOR

- 5 T1 Materials
+ 27 Exp
+ T1 Rare Heavy Armor
+ T1 Perfect Heavy Armor

Edited by Yukiro

James came rushing through the door a few minutes after he had received Yukiro's message. "Yes, yes, yes," he was muttering to himself as he entered the shop and walked over to his counter. He was so excited and distracted by the wrapped weapon in front of them that he had forgotten that he was usually shy. Picking up the staff of the assault spear, he balanced it on one finger. "Perfect balance..." he muttered to himself. Next, he unwrapped the blade and pulled a piece of leather out of his pocket. In one motion, he threw the leather and sliced it in half smoothly with the weapon. "And perfect sharpness." He turned to the blacksmith. "Thank you very much!" he said as he shook Yukiro's hand. 

He left the shop happy and in a hurry. He was headed to the forest to test his new weapon. 

@Yukiro

Yukiro happily watched James rush off with the spear. It put him in a good mood to see that his work could make someone so excited. And, if his brand name was to be believed, it would also keep him alive. Of course, there was one more thing he had to do now...
Yukiro sent a message to Lonzo:

@Lonzo
Your armor is done! Come by to pick it up when you have the time.

He took one last look at the armor before getting ready to hand it over. It was a black piece of armor that covered most of the upper body; chest, back, core, shoulders, everything below the neck and above the waist. Spine adorned the shoulders, set in such a way that they would never even prick the wearer. And it even fit his standard as a knight! He might have worn it himself if it weren't for his gifted armor. 
But it would be better in Lonzo's hands anyways.

Lonzo walked in and traded him back The dark Defender Armor

Name: Dark Defender Armor
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 127278
Roll Result: 11
Teir: 1
Quality: Rare
Enchantments: 18 Mitigation
Description: Dark armor created to protect its owner. A prototype to the Onyx Guardian Armor. A mark adorns it's back; A coin over top a clover.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18240-f01-r3-blacksmith-the-lucky-armament/?do=findComment&comment=584359

"I didn't have to use it but it certainly looked cool. I'll be taking up quests that have me fighting soon anyway. This will be great." He was in his civilian clothes but only after being bathed in a blue light. "Guess the game doesn't like people running around naked. Hope you get too much of an eyeful when you could see the outline." in truth he just wanted to fluster his friend. "I'm kidding I"m kidding." he chuckled and checked out the new armor. "Hello gorgeous, this will be perfect! Thank you so much Yukiro. I'll be back with materials for you just cause you're awesome, oh and come on down to the pub. I have a treat for you. You put in for something for me to make and it's done." he winked.

He put on the Onyx Guardian Armor and it fit like a glove. He nodded feeling very powerful in the armor. 

"This will do nicely. Fancy. Thanks, darlin'." He winked. "I'll be able to survive with this on. Fits perfectly too." he waved to him and went out in his new armor. 

Taken! <3 <3 <3 <3

Name: Onyx Guardian Armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
Roll ID: 127795
Roll Result: 12
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1 Thorns, 2 Mit
Description: Dark armor created to protect and avenge its owner. Crafted at The Lucky Armament.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18240-f01-r5-blacksmith-the-lucky-armament/?do=findComment&amp;comment=585000

Day 22

Yukiro had a lot to get made lately. People were in need many different things-- some needed weapon, other needed armor. A few shields were needed here and there. It was beginning to get hard for him to keep up. But all he could do was keep trying to make the equipment they needed. Yukiro placed some ores in the forge's fire. It took a while to heat the metal ot a hot enough temperature, but he was willing to wait. Once the ores were hot enough, they transformed into ingots, ready to be forged. Yukiro took one out and began to beat it down with his hammer. Yukiro had some ideas in mind, and with any lick, he'd get some of them worked out into steel.

Spoiler

ID# 127992 | CD: 4 LD: 19 | Materials Salvaged
ID# 127993 | CD: 8 | T1 Uncommon Shield
ID# 127995 | CD: 6 LD: 12 (7+5) | Materials Salvaged
ID# 127996 | CD: 11 | T1 Rare Shield
ID# 127997 | CD: 6 LD: 5 | Materials Lost
ID# 127998 | CD: 4 LD: 5 | Materials Lost

- 4 T1 Materials
+ 22 Exp
+ T1 Uncommon Shield
+ T1 Rare Shield

Edited by Yukiro

Day 23

Yukiro had a lot to get made lately. People were in need many different things-- some needed weapon, other needed armor. A few shields were needed here and there. Ah, should he make a shield or a rapier? Both felt like the right thing to do. It was beginning to get harder for him to keep up. But all he could do was keep trying to make the equipment they needed. Yukiro put some ores in the forge, waiting for them to slowly heat up and turn into ingots. He had no real ideas, and so the metal was wrought into things he wasn't considering making. Some didn't make anything at all. 

Spoiler

ID# 128184 | CD: 9 | T1 Uncommon shield
ID# 128185 | CD: 4 LD: 11 (6+5) | salvage
ID# 128186 | CD: 2 | fail
ID# 128187 | CD: 10 | T1 Rare Rapier
ID# 128188 | CD: 11 | T1 Rare Shield
ID# 128189 | CD: 4 LD: 14 | salvage

- 4 T1 Materials
+ 24 Exp
+ T1 Uncommon Shield
+ T1 Rare Rapier
+ T1 Rare Shield