[F01 - R7 Blacksmith] The Lucky Armament

1319213532_Untitleddrawing.jpg.197d2814f8259ebe52cae5751e56451e.jpg

The Town of Beginnings; the place from which everyone starts, and the place to which everyone eventually returns. It's pleasant aura and naturally adventurous feel makes almost any player feel right at home. Despite a seemingly simple layout, it is in fact a labyrinth in disguise. The number of intersecting paths and alleyways one can take is mind-bending, and that's before you consider the very real possibility of getting hopelessly lost. For those that do, however, hidden treasures tend to appear. Taverns and shops can be found within the many paths; one such place is The Lucky Armament, a relatively small and humble smithy found in a dark, narrow alleyway. A sign bearing the armory's name hangs above a plain wooden door, beyond which one can find a room with walls seemingly made of racks for weapons of varying shapes and sizes. A forge and anvil are plain to see in the back corner of the room.
As you enter a tall young adult looks up from a small cot near the anvil. Quickly standing up he greets you:
"Welcome to Lucky Armament. What is it you need?"

Spoiler

Total Exp: 686

Rank 7
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
Rare crafts: +5 EXP
Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

Weapons (Available at Rank 1): Sword, spear, axe, etc. Weapons typically provide damage or other on-hit attack bonuses.
Heavy Armor (Available at Rank 3): Chestplate, helmet, gauntlets, etc. Heavy armor typically provides mitigation or other defensive bonuses.
Shields (Available at Rank 5): Kite shield, buckler, etc. Shields typically provide defensive or utility bonuses.

[640-1279 EXP] Rank 7 - High Mentor Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 7 equipment. 8 crafts per day.
[1280-2559 EXP] Rank 8 - Provisional Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 8 equipment. 9  crafts per day.
[2560-5119 EXP] Rank 9 - Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 9 equipment. 10 crafts per day.
[5120+ EXP] Rank 10 - Grand Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 10 equipment. 11 crafts per day.

Shields, Armor, and Tier 2 and 3 equipment now available! 

PRICES
Prices.thumb.PNG.1b2f97c6926f27f97d02dc5cfcfc2abd.PNG

TIER 1 

Spoiler

<<RARE>>

Spoiler

Marlin

Spoiler

Name: Marlin
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
Roll ID: 128187
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: ACC | DMG
Description: A graceful sword that makes one think of a calm ocean. It also makes you feel like finding your lost son... Odd.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18240-f01-r5-blacksmith-the-lucky-armament/?do=findComment&amp;comment=585615

PERFECT

Spoiler

Rhongomiant

Spoiler

Name: Rhongomiant
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 126314
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: 1H Assault Spear
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage x1 | Accuracy x1 | Bleed x1
Description: Made in the likeness of King Arthur's own spear, it wields a noble aura and great power in the right hands.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18240-f01-r1-blacksmith-the-lucky-armament/?do=findComment&amp;comment=583728

REQUESTS

Please fill out the request form if you'd like to order something specific.

Spoiler

Name: [Give the item a name]
Your Rank: 6
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: [What kind of weapon/armor/shield]
Tier: 1/2/3
Quality: [Uncommon, Rare, Perfect]
Enhancements: [What Enhancements does the item have]
Description: [Give the item a description]
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

CURRENT REQUESTS

Spoiler

Nothing yet.

Edited by Yukiro
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 1

Yukiro shook himself off and prepared to start the forging process. All he needed to do was use fire and force to create a usable weapon out of raw ores. No sweat. 
This is how I'm gonna go broke.
Not that he could do much anyways. He might as well remain open so long as he could sell something, though. Never know who might need what. Shaking himself off, he picked up his hammer and began to forge.

Yukiro began the forging process. It took patience to wait for the metal to heat up, but he didn't mind too much. The fires were almost mesmerizing. So much so that he only barely got the items out of the fire in time. Thus, the forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The noise of the hammer hitting the anvil was so loud you could hear it outside the shop. With every blow the metal changed and altered in shape, slowly creating something that resembled a finished piece of work. With a final blow, the outcome was revealed. Yukiro wiped the sweat of his brow as he stepped away from the anvil.

-2 T1 Materials
+2 EXP

Spoiler

ID# 125657 | CD: 2 | Lost Materials
ID# 125658 | CD: 4 | Lost Materials

Edited by Yukiro

Day 2

Yukiro began the forging process. It took patience to wait for the metal to heat up, but he didn't mind too much. The fires were almost mesmerizing. So much so that he only barely got the items out of the fire in time. Thus, the forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The noise of the hammer hitting the anvil was so loud you could hear it outside the shop. With every blow the metal changed and altered in shape, slowly creating something that resembled a finished piece of work. With a final blow, the outcome was revealed. Yukiro wiped the sweat of his brow as he stepped away from the anvil.

Spoiler

ID# 125744 | CD: 4 | Fail, loose materials
ID# 125745 | CD: 9 LD: 2 | Salvage, lost materials

+ 3 Exp
- 2 T1 Material

Edited by Yukiro

Day 3

Spoiler

ID# 125795 | CD: 11
ID# 125796 | CD: 3

- 2 T1 materials
+ 6 EXP
+ 1 T1 <<Rare>> 2H Ax 

Spoiler

Name: Dwarven Great-ax 
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 125795
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: 2H Ax
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Bleed, Keen
Description: A rough ax, which reminds one of grand mountains and wintry nights.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18240-f01-r1-blacksmith-the-lucky-armament-nothing-in-stock/?do=findComment&amp;comment=583354

Edited by Yukiro

Day 4

Spoiler

ID# 125859 | CD: 3
ID# 125860 | CD: 4

- 2 T1 Materials
+2 Exp

Edited by Yukiro

Day 5

Spoiler

ID# 125890 | CD 1
ID# 125891 | CD 11

-2 T1 Materials
+6 Exp
+ T1 Rare 2H Straight Sword

Edited by Yukiro

Day 6

Yukiro began the forging process. It took patience to wait for the metal to heat up, but he didn't mind too much. The fires were almost mesmerizing. So much so that he only barely got the items out of the fire in time. Thus, the forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The noise of the hammer hitting the anvil was so loud you could hear it outside the shop. With every blow the metal changed and altered in shape, slowly creating something that resembled a finished piece of work. With a final blow, the outcome was revealed. Yukiro wiped the sweat of his brow as he stepped away from the anvil.

Spoiler

ID# 125995 | CD: 8 LD: 9 | Lost materials
ID# 125996 | CD: 1

- 2 T1 Materials
+3 Exp

Edited by Yukiro

Day 7

Yukiro began the forging process. It took patience to wait for the metal to heat up, but he didn't mind too much. The fires were almost mesmerizing. So much so that he only barely got the items out of the fire in time. Thus, the forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The noise of the hammer hitting the anvil was so loud you could hear it outside the shop. With every blow the metal changed and altered in shape, slowly creating something that resembled a finished piece of work. With a final blow, the outcome was revealed. Yukiro wiped the sweat of his brow as he stepped away from the anvil.

Spoiler

ID# 126041 | CD: 10
ID# 126042 | CD: 9 LD: 6

-2 T1 Materials
+5 Exp
+1 T1 Uncommon 2H SS

Edited by Yukiro

Day 8

Spoiler

ID# 126053 | CD: 3
ID# 126054 | CD: 3

-2 T1 Materials
+2 Exp

Edited by Yukiro

Day 9

Spoiler

ID# 126074 | CD: 9 LD: 19 | Materials Salvaged
ID# 126075 | CD: 9 LD: 1

ATP Member; +1 Exp to crafts!
-1 T1 Material
+6 (4+2) Exp

Edited by Yukiro

Day 10

Spoiler

ID# 126204 | CD: 5 LD: 18 | Materials Salvaged
ID# 126205 | CD: 1
ID# 126206 | CD: 9 | Uncommon T1 1H Assault Spear

+6 Exp
-2 T1 Materials
+ T1 Uncommon 1H Assault Spear

Edited by Yukiro

Day 11

Yukiro began the forging process. It took patience to wait for the metal to heat up, but he didn't mind too much. The fires were almost mesmerizing. So much so that he only barely got the items out of the fire in time. Thus, the forging process began. Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! The sound reverberated in the shop, making Yukiro's ears hurt a bit. The ore slowly began to change shape, getting longer and longer, thinner and thinner. Hopefully, he wouldn't mess these ones up. Finally, the final hammer blow was struck. The ore glowed and elongated into the shape of a spear. 

Spoiler

ID# 126312 | CD: 6 LD: 8 (3+5) | Lost materials
ID# 126313 | CD: 7 LD: 10 (5+5) | Lost materials
ID# 126314 | CD: 12 | Perfect T1 2H Assault Spear

- 3 T1 Materials
+ 15 Exp
+ Perfect T1 1H Assault Spear

Edited by Yukiro

Day 12

Yukiro began the forging process. It took patience to wait for the metal to heat up, but he didn't mind too much. The fires were almost mesmerizing. So much so that he only barely got the items out of the fire in time. Thus, the forging process began. The noise of the hammer on steel was intensely loud, but Yukiro could say he was getting used to it.
That or he was going deaf.
The metal changed from ore to ingot, and from ingot to weapon. Hopefully his crafting would work out as intended.
The yellow, burning-hot steel began to change and elongate. 

Spoiler

ID# 126493 | CD: 8 | Uncommon 2H Assault Spear
ID# 126494 | CD: 1 | Fail
ID# 126495 | CD: 3 | Fail
ID# 126496 | CD: 10 | Uncommon 2H Assault Spear

- 4 T1 Materials
+ 2 T1 Uncommon 2H Assault Spear
+ 12 Exp

Edited by Yukiro

Day 13

Yukiro began the forging process. It took patience to wait for the metal to heat up, but he didn't mind too much. The fires were almost mesmerizing. So much so that he only barely got the items out of the fire in time. Thus, the forging process began. He bashed the burning metal over and over again. It was all quite intense, really. It felt good to pound steel with all his might. It had a sort of meditative property to it. 
Whoops, almost hammered too much. 
Yukiro stepped back, away from the forge and prayed as the form of the metal shifted into that of a weapon. 

Spoiler

ID# 126626 | CD: 8 | Uncommon T1 2H Assault Spear
ID# 126627 | CD: 4 | Fail
ID# 126628 | CD: 8 | Uncommon T1 Rapier
ID# 126629 | CD: 5 LD: 5 | Salvage, lost materials

- 4 T1 Materials
+ T1 Uncommon 2H Assault Spear
+ T1 Uncommon Rapier
+ 12 Exp

Edited by Yukiro

Day 14

Yukiro began the forging process. It took patience to wait for the metal to heat up, but he didn't mind too much. The fires were almost mesmerizing. So much so that he only barely got the items out of the fire in time. Thus, the forging process began. He began to heavily hammer the heated steel with quick, successive blows. The metal flattened and elongated, slowly creating a new piece of equipment. Yukiro closed his eyes, praying that he'd manage to create a decent set of equipment this time. Finally, after a long while of hammering, he'd used up the last of his materials. 
Had he succeeded? 

Spoiler

ID# 126692 | CD: 1
ID# 126693 | CD: 6 LD: 15 (10+5)
ID# 126694 | CD: 3
ID# 126695 | CD: 6 LD: 6 (1+5)

-3 T1 Materials
+10 Exp

Edited by Yukiro

Lonzo walked into the shop and looked around not sure what he was looking for. He'd need to start using his cole soon before he went crazy. He was stuck in the game way to long without enjoying anything. it was fine at the beginning with all the scared cuties around but now everyone was off adventuring and he was stuck with the kiddies who didn't really need a guy like him around teaching them bad habits. Also, he didn't want to babysit too.

"Yo, ding ding, some handsome or gorgeous running the shop tonight? I'm in for some armor if ya got a minute darlin'," he asked as he looked around the establishment. 

He was happy to see player shops and not just NPCs on floor one. It was a blessing. He didn't mind messing with the NPCs but he couldn't get a rise out of them and then they'd repeat themselves it was a buzz kill.

Yukiro glanced up from his small cot. Someone was in his shop, calling for the owner.
Oh. That's good, I finally have a customer.
I have a customer! 
he internally repeated. Yukiro pulled himself up as quickly as he could manage and brushed himself off. Someone was actually here! 
Perhaps choosing such an obscure location was a bad idea.

Stepping out to where the customer would see him Yukiro offered a greeting, "Welcome to the Lucky Armament! There isn't much, but if there's anything you want that isn't in stock you're welcome to put in a request!"
Was that a little much? He couldn't tell. Wow, he was more flustered than he'd pictured.

He was surprised. The man seemed tired a few seconds ago, and then full of pep the next second. He looked him over a few times.

"Calm down handsome I just got here. Normally I don't wander around this much but your store seemed pretty interesting. I'm going to try my hand a 'venturing out shortly and I was wondering if you had some heavy armor in stock. I have cole and resources handsome, just tell me what you need and I'll let you outfit me the best way you know how just make sure whatever hits me regrets it if you know what I mean." he winked at him. "If you fix me up real good I'll keep coming back here. After this, I'm going to walk about to do quests until I get one where I hit things. You know the armor worked if it doesn't get me killed no pressure." he chuckled.

Yukiro glanced around at his stock. What was propped up consisted of a long sword, a hefty ax, and a particularly well made spear. 
No armor. Not good.
"I-I'm afraid I don't have anything in stock at the moment, and I can't craft any more today. You have my deepest apologies," he added, giving the man a deep bow. Rising back to his full height, Yukiro's mind raced. What could he do? He had nothing he could give the man, and he couldn't simply go make something. What to do...
An idea struck him.

Requests!
"If you'd like, you can fill out a request form and I'll make whatever you write down as soon as I possibly can!" he offered, gesturing to a stack of request forms on a desk near the back of the shop. 

He tilted his head then looked down at the paper. He started filling it out and then looked up at the place. He couldn't see any ore laying around. It might be hard to make it without ore. He opened up his inventory and then looked over the prices and nodded reading through it.

"You look shy on supplies don't worry I've got you covered." he moved the items to transfer them to the shop owner "So..." he looked up at the name. "Yukiro, I'm Lonzo. If you need to hire an extra hand out of the mission that's preferably not too dangerous give me a mail would you." he went back to writing. "Anyway here you go." he slid the paper over to him now that he finished adding what he wanted.
"If it's too hard to make don't worry I'm patient I won't leave the area and do something stupid. I'm counting on you all right. Trust me I'm better off alive to you, so put a little love in that handwork. I'll do my best to show it off okay."

Name: [Onyx Guardian Armor]
Your Rank: 1
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Armor
Tier: 1 (2 and 3 will be added as they become available)
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements: Thorn (1) Mit (2)
Description: Dark armor created to protect and avenge its owner. Crafted at The Lucky Armament 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]