[EVENT - F01] "And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them." ― Revelation 9:6

Spoiler

Stats
Level: 3
HP: 60
EN: 6
DMG: 4
ACC: 1

Skills
- One-Handed Curved Sword (Rank 1)
>>> +1 DMG

Equipment

- [E] Crescent Elegy (T1 Rare Curved Sword)
>>> +2 DMG

- [E] Aeolus Wind Charm (T1 Rare Trinket)
>>> Keen 1
>>> +1 ACC

A zombie event. How original. Jackpot wasn't particularly impressed by the setting or overall vibe, but he had to admit that the ghoulish mongrels shambling about sent a chill up his spine. Had he been a lesser man, he would have turned around and high tailed it out of the tent by now. Hell, if there weren't other players fighting, he probably would have. But there was a sense of security in numbers, and he felt that if things went south he had a decent chance of someone saving the day. Everyone in Aincrad wanted to play the hero, after all.

There was one particular youngster who seemed to stand out from the crowd - a bit out of place, as it were. He didn't seem like the type to get off on slaying the undead, but Jackpot had been wrong before. "Salutations, fellow noob," Jackpot bellowed as he reached the youth's side, revealing his basic scimitar from its scabbard and pointing it toward the horde. "Given that I'm such a low level, I feel like I could use some help with this. Something tells me they won't let us leave easily. Mind lending a poor feeble Merchant a hand?"

@Solei

Solei almost screamed like a little bi-

"Holy smokes!" He yelped, jumping back a solid foot away from the stranger, holding his hands up in some kind of martial arts position-- he didn't know! "Back off, mister!" He screamed with his eyes wide open. Good lord, he needed sleep. The kids get . . . hyper this time of year. Pure terror flashed through his eyes when he thought about that one time he gave them candy.

Never.

Again.

Solei sighed to himself as his stance relaxed. "Heh, sorry about that. I just don't think I'm really fit to be living in the apocalypse yet," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. 

Solei sweat-dropped as he held his hands in front of him, "Are you sure? I'm not-- I don't-- I'm definetly not a damage dealer. I'm a healer . . . but I'm not even that at this level," the blue haired player muttered, his face falling for a few seconds before he pumped his fists up in front of him. "But I'll do my best to help you out!"

Spoiler

LVL: 5 | HP: 100 | EN: 10 | DMG: 

Skills:

R1 First Aid

Items:

After Current: 2 PARA, 1 BLD 

Jackpot struck a wild kung-fu pose of his own in response to Solei's, and maintained it until the boy had dropped the act and assumed a more friendly demeanor. Once they had both relaxed, the blue-haired weirdo described himself as a healer, not a fighter. Great, Jackpot thought to himself, someone as wimpy as me. Though we might be able to make something out of this...

"Here," Jackpot said, opening a trade menu and dumping in some items, including the trinket he had identified not long before. His finger hovered hesitantly over the accept button for a moment before finally relenting it and sending the items away. It wasn't like he was going to use the trinket in the end, despite its cool enhancement. "We can use these to make things a little easier. Little something extra in there for you as well."

He then navigated back to his inventory and took out one of the consumables he had purchased before; the Funnel Cake. Supposedly it was meant to up his damage, so he downed it all in a single bite - somehow - only briefly savoring its sweet flavor and soft texture. Weird aftertaste, though. "You should eat yours, too," he suggested with a loud belch.

FUNNEL CAKE CONSUMED (+3 DMG)
SPIDER CIDER X7 SENT TO SOLEI
POPCORN SENT TO SOLEI
FUNNEL CAKE SENT TO SOLEI
OFFBRAND ENERGY DRINK X10 SENT TO SOLEI

AMBULANCE CHARM SENT TO SOLEI

Spoiler

Name: Ambulance Charm
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 3
Acquisition Roll ID: 119698A
Identification Roll ID:
125702 | LD19 = EVA
125703 | LD1 = Keen
125704 | LD15 | BD10 | CD12 = Life Mending

Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: EVA 1 | Keen 1 | Life Mending 1
Description: "This simple charm in the shape of a green plus sign turns you into a walking ambulance."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18214-f10-r1-merchant-youve-hit-the-jackpot/?do=findComment&comment=583302

Spoiler

Jackpot: HP: 60/60 | EN: 6/6 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 1

"Oh," he blinked, taking the items reluctantly. "You really didn't have to. I could've bought these myself,' Solei mumbled, taking out the funnel cake with a small smile. Well damn, that took him back to the 'good old days'. Funnel cake was the shi-

Solei sweat dropped and mumbled a small 'yeah' before he started to dig in. 

Let's just say nostalgia kicked him the ass. Hard.

The bluenette wiped his mouth and sighed. That was some pretty good funnel cake. Probably not the best he's ever had, but it was still pretty good.

"So uh," he paused, scratching the back of his neck with a sweat drop. "How do you suppose we do this? I think you can tell that I'm not really much a fighter . . . heck, I'm not even much of a healer at the moment. I'm too low leveled to be really doing anything." He sighed, shaking his head with a sheepish smile. "I've been too busy taking care of those kids, man, they can be a pain in the butt sometimes."

Kids. Gross.

"Eeehhh yeah. I bet," he replied flatly, doing the bare minimum to feign interest. As luck would have it, a pair of goons had been closing in on them during the trading process. Certainly a Zombie attack would be enough to wrestle Jackpot free of this uncomfortable conversation, right? "Hey, look! Rotting flesh bags! Let's get 'em!"

As if he was going to give the azure-haired weirdo time to respond. Blegh. Kids? Who willingly spends time with kids that they aren't obligated to take care of? It sounded fake.

But Zombies. Ahh, Zombies. Jackpot could see himself taking care of one of these, if it really came down to it. A little scratch behind the ear, taking it out to the park on a leash, making sure it was always fed and watered (What would a zombie eat, anyways? Brains? Where would he even find those?), or maybe-

Slice!

Carving into it like a hot knife through butter with his sword. Yeah, that last one really seemed to fit.

Spoiler

Encounter: Zombie 1
HP: 50
MIT: 10
DMG: 15 on a hit, 20 on a 9 or 10.
SPECIAL: If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.

Encounter: Zombie 2
HP: 50
MIT: 10
DMG: 15 on a hit, 20 on a 9 or 10.
SPECIAL: If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.

Spoiler

Jackpot: HP: 60/60 | EN: 6/6 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 1
Solei: HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG: 4 | ???

Jackpot used [x2] Rage Blow against Zombie 1, -2 EN

Zombie 1: HP: 50-8=42/50 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 10 | ID: 125879 | BD: 9, Crit for 9x2=18-10=8 DMG 
Zombie 2: HP: 50/50 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 10 | ID: x | BD: x