[F01 - PP] Making Friends?

Noctua was bored of just sitting in the inn room. She knew that she needed to get started, she just didn't know how at the moment. She didn't exactly have the courage to want to go out ad venture yet, so how about just walking around the town to meet some new people? That had to be doable right? The girl sighed lightly as she grabbed her bag and things and she left the room. She honestly didn't know what it was that she wanted to do really. She figured that getting supplies or just listening to others talk about what it is to expect would be a good start. Noctua walked outside to be greeted by sunlight. Oh how she was starting to miss anything but sunlight. Rain did happen in the Town of Beginnings, but not as often as she liked really.

Noctua looked around and attempted to find the first thing that she wanted to do. She didn't plan on going out of the town just yet, so perhaps just finding someone to talk to would be the best start for today. Her long brown hair bounced behind her as she moved through the crowd of NPCs and Players. Most of the people she bumped into as she walked were NPCs, that was okay to her. But the moment she ran into someone with a player symbol above their head, she quickly turned around and looked at the person. "I am so sorry! I think I got too used to bumping into the NPCs."

@Ruby

Edited by Noctua

Stretching her arms upward, yawning as Ruby stepped out onto the first floor looking around. It has been a while since she had last done anything, after the whole boss raid... she had been mostly thinking. However a lot lot more had been on her mind, mostly relationships and seeing if she would like to move on. With a sigh she had just continued forward. After a brief moment in her thought out of no where she had been bumped into, looking back with a little angered look she had seen a female, a cute one even apologizing to her. Smiling then placing a hand on her hip she had said out to her "Hm? Oh no need to apologize sweetheart. Happens all the time on higher floors with all the people around. I'll make a pass for you because your beauty has captivated me sweetie." she had let out a giggle then extended a hand forward out for the female to shake her hand "My name is Ruby, I am a frontliner fighting the big bad bosses. And fashionista on the side."

@Noctua

At least this woman didn't seem to be mad. At least, so she hoped. Ruby's words didn't seem to be filled with anger, but there was something there that Noctua just wasn't catching onto. But with that behind her, she smiled kindly. She didn't mind the compliments that she was being given, though there was the question of why was she even being complimented at the moment. That didn't seem like the kind of thing that she would run into while trying to find information. The thing that Noctua wasn't catching onto, was the flirting that Ruby was already doing. That seemed to just go right over her head.

"Oh wow, so the high floors are that crowded now. I feel like I am far behind now..." Her voice trailed off a bit at the end of her statement as she looked at her hands. Yeah, she had no idea what she had decided to get herself into, but she was going to work on getting stronger. Possibly even work on social interactions to get better at them. But when she noticed Ruby extend her hand, Noctua took it with a smile. "I am Noctua. I, um, just decided to try and fight. I just don't know what to expect." There was a small, yet sheepish smile on her face then as she admitted her fault of not knowing anything that she was about to get herself into.

@Ruby

Ruby had giggled when she took her hand and said out to her "Well its a pleasure to meet you Noctua. I hope we become great friends." she then let go of her hand then said out to her "Well, lately the raids have gotten... a little more dramatic than usual." she had let out a puff of air. "However! You'd be surprised about how easy it is. For me however, it becomes harder for me to stay around as I am a full blood support." she pointed at her chest with her thumb closing her eyes puffing her chest forward with a confident smile then said "It all comes down with what you wish to do in combat. Wanna do more damage? Take more hits? Heal other people? What is your cup of tea beautiful?" she asked with a flirty smile. She had looked around then said to her "Would you like to talk somewhere else? A cafe even?" she offered to her.

@Noctua

Wait, this woman wanted to be her friend right away? That was oddly nice, and yet it also made her flags flare up in her mind. She ignored them though, knowing that she needed to break out of her lack of social skills self. Once her hand was let go of, it fell to her side as Noctua listened to what Ruby was saying. How could there be drama on the higher floors? Wasn't that the opposite of what was wanted? Drama wasn't going to help them get out of this situation, not at all. "Easy?" For some reason, her mind didn't want to exactly wrap around the fact that things were easy up there. That seemed like the opposite of why they would still be stuck in this virtual hell. But Ruby seemed to be confident, so Noctua chose to believe her on that factor. She would just have to wait to find out for herself one day.

But the talk of what she wanted to do came up. She knew that she wasn't going to be good as a damage taker, that just seemed to be out of her comfort zone. But then so did being a supportive class. That would involve her being willing to actually talk to others more wouldn't it? "I was going to learn to do damage. At least, that is what I chose when I first turned the game on." The slowly motioned to the rapier that was connected to her hip. She knew that she didn't need to have it equipped in the town, but it made her feel better really. Like she was going to be prepared for anything that could happen to her. "Sure, perhaps some food and drink will help things make a bit more sense. I'm still marveled at the fact that you say it's easy on the higher floors." A small, yet nervous chuckle came from her as she started to look for a decent cafe to go to.

@Ruby