[F01-PP] Gathering Materials (Nature's Treasure)

Nora stepped into the grass filed garden and was feeling a bit bewildered at the scenery in front of her eyes. She took a quick double look at the map that she got from the item ship owner just to make sure that she was actually in the right place. Ever since finally coming up with enough courage to step out of the safe zone, she has been considering what she could do to help advance beating the game. Since she's still really low leveled, it looks like going into merchant's route would be a good idea. That's why she bothered the shop owner for 3 days straight to get the map to the Nature's Treasure Garden. But she was not expecting it to be so large and grand. 

The place does not look like a garden at all, if someone were to fool her and told her that this is a small forest instead, she would have believe them. According to the map, the garden is divided into three parts, the rose hard, the rock garden and the forest hill, which is the largest area on the map. The forest hill in particular contains not only forest, river, caves and different slops, but it looks like it has some mystery grey spots as well. She narrowed her eyes and checked her equipment, just to make sure that she was armed just in case. She's here looking for loots to exchange for col to open her shop, but if she did run into any monsters here she needs to make sure that she's not dying here on the first floor. 

When it looks like she got everything readied, she turns to look around for other players. Not one to go out in the wild alone, she looks for any other player heading this way so that she could potentially get into a party or something.

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP20

Energy: 2

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword [DMG +1]

Equipment

>> Rare Curved Sword [DMG +1, ACC +1]

>> Vanity Black Longcoat [Light Armor]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [50 HP] Healing Crystal (3)

When Koga got to the so caller 'garden', his jaw hit the floor. If this was what passed for a garden in Aincrad he couldn't wait to see what forests were like. Lush trees covered the ground, and the sound of river could be heard way off in the distance. "Damn," the boy muttered to himself, "This place is frikking huge..." and even 'huge' was an understatement by the looks of it. The boy took one last good look at the place before starting to move in towards the garden.

Koga didn't get too far before spotting another player. It was girl, who was looking around for...something...what, Koga couldn't guess, maybe materials, but the man doubted it. "Hey," he called out to her, "ya look a little lost. Need any help?" Not that Koga knew his way around this gigantic place anyways but...hey maybe he could lend a hand anyways. The black-clad man approached the woman with a kind smile, "or you just here taking in the sights?"

@Nora

Edited by Koga

Nora looks around for any potential party members and almost jumped a little when someone called out from behind her. She turned around in surprise to see another player in black coat, about similar age to herself. "Ya look a little lost. Need any help?"He smiled "Or you just here taking in the sights?"

Nora blinked. She was surprised by the other player's appearance since she didn't see him coming at first, but he looks like a nice person and she was looking for teammates to be honest. So she let out a small smile as well. "You scared me a little, I didn't even hear you coming. But I guess I was too lost in my little world to notice." She paused before answering his question. "My name is Nora. I'm a newbie player here to explore the Nature's Treasure....But I don't want to go in there alone since...you know...I'm kind of a newbie here. What is your name and what are you doing here?" She blinked and thought to herself. What kind of silly question is that Nora...? Is there another reason why someone would visit the Nature's Treasure? 

She paused before speaking again. "Don't tell me...that you are here to gather materials as well? If so, do you mind forming a party with me? I need some help with finding loots and I'm sure two people is better than one whether be it in combat or exploring for loots. What do you say? I can be pretty lucky at times" She asked.4

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP20

Energy: 2

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Spoiler

ID: 127310

LD: 3 >>Fail<<

As Koga approached and called out to the mystery girl, he noticed her jump a little, "You scare me a little," she said as he got closer, "I didn't even hear you coming." At Koga's best, he reasoned the girl was about his age, maybe a couple years younger. "Heh, sorry about that. Kinda a bad habit, I guess. Not that I try to," Koga said as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"My name is Nora. I'm a newbie player here to explore the Nature's Treasure....But I don't want to go in there alone since...you know...I'm kind of a newbie here. What is your name and what are you doing here?"

"The name's Koga," the man responded, offering a hand, "and you're right on the mark, I'm here to check out the place. Heard there's lots of crafting materials to be found around here, and seeing as I'm trying to become a blacksmith and get my ass up to the frontlines, it seemed like a good place to farm." Lofty goals perhaps, to try and get up to the frontlines, but Koga had had enough of moping around and feeling bad for himself and...well, best forget that..."Sure we can party up," Koga said with a smile at the request. "I heard that there aren't really any mobs out here for some reason, but hey, better safe than sorry ya know? Your luck better hold out for the both of us though," he said with a teasing tone. The man gestured for Nora to go ahead and take the lead and walked besides her as they began to search for materials.

"So Nora, what is it that you're looking to do with what you find out here?" Koga asked, figuring some conversation could help pass the time.

@Nora

Edited by Koga

!!!

Nora asked again. "A blacksmith? That is a very good profession! Always need more weapons. Have you completed the making a living quest already? I haven't done it yet..." Which is a thing faced by all newbies, so many to do list, she wishes she could finished them all one day. "Oh! That reminds me something!" She pulled out her digital screen, just like that, she could see the player named Koga indicated on the mini map right in front of her. She send him a party invite and hopefully he accepts. "Let's form a party, just in case if we got lost. But if there are no monsters in this area, that's a relief too. Since I'm only level one."

With that she takes a look around. "This place is pretty large, and I guess we can basically start anywhere and try our luck." Pulling up her digital screen as she starts to take screen scan of her surroundings, looking for materials. Answering Koga's question at the same time. "Well....I thought I was going to be a merchant. Owning a shop and selling items to customers sounded like a really fun idea. But someone told me that merchants are actually really hard to do as a newbie and I should try something else instead. I thought about blacksmith myself too, but there's too much competition going on lately. Performer is the only job with low competition right now, but it could only sell healing and monster debuff crystal though. Not as versatile as an artisan I think...."

Her screen shines a little, indicating that she has found something. "Ah! Nice..."

Roll ID: 127371; LD19, 2 materials

@Koga

Edited by Nora

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP20

Energy: 0 (2 -2)

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Spoiler

Boar 1

HP: 4 (10 -6) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs. Nora: 0

Boar 2

HP10 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 0 // vs. Nora: 0

Spoiler

ID: 127461

BD: 6 (5 +1) >>Success<<

Sword Art: Rage Blow

DMG: 3 x2 - 0 = 6

Nora lauded Koga on his choice of profession, but the man shrugged. "I mean, yeah, could always use more weapons. That's the reason I took it you know, so I could forge my own weapons, wouldn't have to rely on others and all that, but there's so many blacksmiths out there, chances of me making any money off of it is pretty slim. My partner, Noct, she's an artisan like you. She's gonna be the real money maker between us." Koga admitted before answering Nora's question. "As for the quest, no, haven't done it yet. I will soon though. I'm gonna need to to craft anything," the man said with a chuckle.

When Nora remembered that she still needed to send the party invite, Koga smiled in amusement, hitting the accept button wordlessly. As the prompt blipped out of existence, and Nora declared that she was only a level one player, Koga gave another shrug, "No worries there. So am I, but you know what they say. There's strength in numbers."

As they went on their search for materials, Nora began to explain why she'd chosen her profession. "Debuffs are super strong though, if I'm going to be honest. Shouldn't knock it. The more damage you can proc onto a target the better, especially if they're weaker to you. But hey, we need artisan's too. Being able to give ourselves buffs is just as important."

It wasn't long before Nora found something, but things weren't all what they seemed. A slight rustle in the brush, and Koga's spidey-senses went haywire. "Watch out!" the man cried, grabbing the girl's arm and pulling her out of the way, just as a boar burst out of the brush and attacked the pair. "Oh, c'mon!" Koga cried out, "I thought there weren't supposed to be any mobs here!"

'If I ever find the idiot who told me that there's no mobs here, I'll kick their ass all the way to the hundredth floor,' the man thought to himself as he drew his saber from its scabbard. No sooner had he done so, did the brush come to life once more, another boar rocketing out of it. The man stepped to the side, avoiding the blow. His weapon began to glow with a crimson malice as as he spun on his heels, the blade screaming through the air after the boar. The metal bit into virtual flesh, just as the boar began to come out of range, and the boar landed poorly with a squeal, skidding the through the dirt a few feet before coming to a stop. It was just like Koga's luck, that as soon as he said anything the world, any world, Aincrad or Earth, would do it's damnedest to throw it right back in his face. "You good Nora?" the man asked as he faced down the boar he'd struck as it clambered back onto its feet, its health bar dipping into the yellow.

@Nora

Edited by Koga

Nora grabbed her 2 loots and put them into her backpack happily. So far so good, she's gathering stuff now. She nods as she listens to Koga, and was about to say something when she heard something else coming from within the bush. She turns to look, but before she could get a better look at what it was that was making the noise, she finds herself being pulled aside.

Nora yelped in surprised when Koga grabbed her arm and pulled her out to the side. Immediately after, a boar rushed out from a nearby bush and started charging towards the two players. Nora eyes widen in surprise as she was not expected to find monsters here, but she did prepare to fight in any environment outside of the safe zone, this is a life or death game after all and she can't blame anyone if she died because she was unprepared.

Koga unleashed a sword art against the boar, dropping its health bar to yellow. It looks like it only have a few drop of HP left, and there were two boars coming in. Nora only have a brief second to consider whether to use her swords art against the boar or not, before deciding against it. Better save the swords art for the boar with full health. 

Nora quickly closing in on the first boar, striking it with her katana, dealing a little bit of damage and further drop the HP to red. However, she was too close to the boar and it turns around and counter strike against her on the same move. It wasn't much damage but it will certainly teach her a lesson. The second boar is closing in at Koga, dealing 3 point damage.

Level 1

HP: 17 (20-3)

Energy: 1

Skills

Roll: 127471 for Boar 2, BD8

Roll: 127463; BD6; MOD 7 (8-1)

Boar 1

HP: 2 (4-2) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs. Nora: 1

Boar 2

@Koga

Edited by Nora

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP17 (20 -3)

Energy: 0 (0 +1 -1)

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Spoiler

Boar 1 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0 (2 -2) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 1 // vs. Nora: 1

Boar 2

Spoiler

ID: 127469

BD: 7 (6 +1)

DMG: 3 x1 - 0 = 3

Before the boar had the chance to get regain its bearing, Nora ran up to the beast and dealt a quick blow to it, its Hp dipping down once more, from yellow to red. The man was about to cheer the girl on when the boar suddenly swung around and hit Nora with its tusks, draining a small amount of her HP. "Hey!" the man shouted as he ran towards the pair, "Get away from her!" the cutting edge of Koga's blade bit into the neck of the boar, slicing cleanly through it as the feral creature burst into blue fragments, and dissipating into nothingness.

Koga had been so absorbed in finishing off the first boar, he hadn't noticed the second one charging at him until it was too late. The black-clad man attempted to bring his saber up to block the boar's attack, but a moment too late, as the man felt the numbed sensation of its tusks tearing into his trousers and knocking him backwards.

@Nora

Spoiler

ID: 127477

LD: 19

CD: 1

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread

>> 40 Col

>> Tier One Materials (5)

>> Tier One Perfect <<Unidentified>> Consumable (1)

>> Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Trinket (1)

Edited by Koga

"Koga!!" Nora yelped in alarm as the second boar charged in and attacked the black cloth player, pushing him backward. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought about all of the rumors that she had heard before, about dying this game meant dying in real life as well. She crushed her teeth and charged forward. In a ready stand, her katana break through the air with a sharp noise, as she pierced her the second boar with her sword art. The attack finally connected, bring in the boar's health point down a little. She stepped in between the boar and koga. 

The second boar howled angrily, turning around and attempted, to attack Nora with its tusk. Nora bites down on her teeth as the boar's attack landed on her regardless, she felt a brief flash of pain like fire on her skin but bare with it. This is something that she would have to get use to, if she wants to live in this world. Combat is common and it is the way of life now, and she must adjust to it.

Roll: 127664; BD8 ; MD: 6(7-1)

Nora: HP 14; EN 0 (1+1-2)

Boar 2:

HP: 6 (10-4)// DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 0 // vs. Nora: 1

@Koga

Edited by Nora

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP17

Energy: 0 (0 +1 -1)

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Spoiler

Boar 1 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 1 // vs. Nora: 1

Boar 2

HP10 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 0 // vs. Nora: 1 (0 +1)

Spoiler

ID: 127701

BD: 5 (4 +1) >>Fail<<

Koga got back onto his feet with gritted teeth. The muscles through his jaw were pulled taut as he glared at the boar in anger. Now that had pissed him off. But still, Koga had to keep a clear head. If he acted to rashly, that could end in disaster, and not one the boy was willing to repeat.

The swordsman heard the cry of the boar as Nora's blade pierced its hide, but the girl was struck again. Fueled with spite and desire to protect his party, the man charged in again, swinging his blade wildly. The boar heard Koga's charge and manage to get out of the way of man before he could strike it. The man knew he'd made a mistake right then. He should've allowed his energy to regenerate so that he could end the fight quicker. They both had the health to weather the attacks for a moment or two anyways. Damn.

@Nora

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> 40 Col

Edited by Koga

"Koga! Calm down! I'm fine..." Nora shouted at Koga. She could see clearly that the other player has lost his cool in the heat of a battle, but they must stay level headed in order to live in this world. "Please, step back for a moment and regain your energy. I can fight this on my own. You can't attack when you are out balanced like that." She said to Koga without taking her eyes off of the remaining boar, it already took in some damage, and she still has more than half of her health bar. She can takes it down on her own if needed, as long as she wasn't having terrible luck today. 

It is ok...you got this Nora...stay calm..stay brave... You can do it...just stay calm....

She was not sure where she found the courage to do it, but she stood her place and faced down the remaining boar. When it charges against her once again, she managed to dodge it just in time and counter strike against it with her katana. It landed a hit and brought the boar's health bar into yellow. Just a little more now, then they can finish this...!

Roll: 12778; BD 8; MD 3 (missed) 

Nora: HP 14; EN 0 (+1-1)

Boar: HP 4; Hate: Koga 0; Nora 2

Roll for Loot: 127840; CD 6 LD6

Total Col: 120*.05%= 126 (30 +20+20 +10 +40)
1 Rare Trinket, 1 bonus material

@Koga

Edited by Nora

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP17

Energy: 1 (0 +1)

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar

Spoiler

Boar 1 >>DEAD<<

Boar 2

HP10 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 0 // vs. Nora: 2 (1 +1)

Nora called out to Koga to cool his head for a moment. She wasn't wrong. If Nora couldn't end this within the next couple of hits, he would at least have his Sword Art and kill the beast if it was needed. For now, he'd let Nora try to get the last hit, he'd already earned one. But if she was in danger, he wouldn't hesitate to step in and defend her.

Koga took a deep breath, and held his weapon in a defensive stance, carefully watching the boar as it charged Nora. The girl managed to dodge the boar's attack, and landed her own strike on the boar. The boar's health dropped all the way in the yellow. That was a good start. And it was a good hit. She could probably end this on her own. Koga probably wouldn't need to step in...at least that was the hope.

@Nora

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> 40 Col

Edited by Koga

Nora took a deep breath and steady her breathing. Her sword was steady and her stands unwavering, it did not betray how she really feels inside. Which was uneasiness and nervousness. Fighting beasts are still new to her, no matter how tough she acts on the outside, in her heart she was not sure of her own abilities. But the time for questioning is not now. Now is the time for action. She steps forward towards the boar, trying to bring its health bar down even more. But the boar was already watching her from a long time ago, it moves out of the way as soon as she tries to approach it. Nora missed the attack and accidentally exhausted herself in the same process.

The boar capture the chance for a shot at her, but just as it was on alert of her, she was on alert as well. She dodged to the side, so far, both sides came out of the exchange dealing absolutely nothing to the other. It was a stalemate.

Roll:127786; BD 4(missed); MD: 4(5-1)

Nora: HP 14, EN 0 (for missing)

Boar: HP 4, Hate: Koga 0, Nora 2

@Koga

Edited by Nora

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP17

Energy: 2 (1 +1)

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Spoiler

Boar 1 >>DEAD<<

Boar 2

HP10 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 0 // vs. Nora: 2

Nora missed her next attack. Thankfully, so did the boar. Okay, well at least she wasn't going to die. "If you want me to help finish this, Nora, call out," Koga shouted to the girl, to ensure she knew what he was thinking. He had his Sword Art now. If he could land a hit with it, this fight would be over. 'If' being the keyword. But for now, Koga didn't wanna rob Nora of her loot. She had the opportunity for it at least, and it would make her stronger. And if she was stronger, she might have a better chance of living through this death-game. But it still wasn't worth risking her dying. He wasn't gonna let another person die if he was nearby. Never again. Memories flashed through the man's head as he watched Nora duel the boar. No, it wasn't going to happen again...Koga would die before he let that happen...

@Nora

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> 40 Col

"If you want me to help finish this, Nora, call out,"

"Please do!! Don't hold back! Kill it! It is almost down!" Nora calls out to Koga over her shoulder. Feeling a little out of breath from the constant movement that she has been experiencing since the fight started. If she could muster enough energy for a sword art, she could finish this, but as her energy is really low right now. All that she could managed was another basic attack against the boar. Nora puts in all of her strength into the attack, moving quickly towards the boar and landing a critical in the process on the boar's neck. However, despite having the attack connected, it was not enough damage to finish it off. The boar felt the dizziness from the attack and is unable to move for the next turn. It looks like this fight is coming to an end as long as they don't miss their next few hits. All that is left, is taking the finishing blow.

Roll: 127796, BD 9, MD 3 (parayzized for the next turn)

Nora: HP 14, EN 0 (+1-1)

Boar: HP 1 (4-3), Hate: Koga 0, Nora 3

@Koga

Edited by Nora

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 17

Energy: 0 (2 -2)

Skills

Equipment

>> Rare Curved Sword [DMG +1, ACC +1]

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Spoiler

Boar 1 >>DEAD<<

Boar 2 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0 (1 -1) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs. Koga: 0 // vs. Nora: 2

Spoiler

ID: 127797

BD: 8 (7 +1) >>Success<<

"...kill it!"

Alright then. Game over...just kidding Koga's not that cool. Oh, but don't worry, Koga hit the boar. Yeah, once Nora hit the boar and paralyzed it, Koga just walked up to the thing and charged his Rage Blow and hit the boar. It did the usual, burst into a bunch of blue fragments, dropped its loot. Good stuff.

Koga went to go check on Nora once the fight was over, "You alright? Nothing broken?" he asked, making sure she was okay. "That was a tougher fight than I was expecting. Especially for a couple of low level boars." Considering Koga hadn't been expecting to find any kobs in this area, he was just happy they were both still alive...and very, very annoyed...seriouy Koga was going to find the idiot who told him this area was safe and show him just how safe it really 1was out here.

@Nora

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> 70 Col

>> Tier One Materials (9)

>> Tier One Perfect <<Unidentified>> Consumable (1)

>> Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Weapon (1)

>> Tier One Uncommon <<Unidentified>> Consumable (1)

Spoiler

ID: 127799

LD: 15

CD: 7

Edited by Koga

Nora let out a breath of relief as the battle drawing into its conclusion. She is starting to get used to fighting the beasts in this game now. Maybe...it is not as scary as it all sounded. She watches as Koga coming over to her.

"You alright? Nothing broken? That was a tougher fight than I was expecting. Especially for a couple of low level boars."

She smiled in return. "I'm alright. Thank you Koga. You are the one who did the most damages after all. How are you feeling right now? You took some hits as well. Our health bar should starts regenerating now." She asked, checking in with his stats. "Yes...but it just goes to show that we are low leveled as well. It meant that I need to start thinking about getting better equipment now." She blinks, suddenly remembers that he was going for a blacksmith. "Say, Koga. Do you mind if I send you a friend request? When you completed the profession quest, send me a message. I might need some equipment made."

After that, she starts to check her loot and she looks confused for a bit. "....this is strange. I might need to check the help forum, but now that we are out of combat, let's gather some more materials. I heard that crafting eats away at the material reserve really fast."

Roll: 127841; CD 11, LD 18

Total Col:120 x 0.05= 126 col  (30+20+30+40)
1 Rare Trinket

1 Material

@Koga

Edited by Nora

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 20 (17 +3)

Energy: 1 (0 +1)

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

"I'm alright. Thank you Koga. You are the one who did the most damages after all. How are you feeling right now? You took some hits as well. Our health bar should starts regenerating now." Koga looked up at his health bar as Nora spoke. Indeed, his health was already back at full, as was Nora's. That was good, and at least showed that they weren't completely screwed at their level. Nora's comment about equipment elicited a nod from the black clad man, "Well, that's part of why we're here ain't it? Better drops, loot and materials-wise, and eventually we get better gear."

"Say, Koga. Do you mind if I send you a friend request? When you completed the profession quest, send me a message. I might need some equipment made."

"That sounds good to me, I could always use some potions and what not."

"....this is strange. I might need to check the help forum, but now that we are out of combat, let's gather some more materials. I heard that crafting eats away at the material reserve really fast."

"What's strange?" Koga asked as they proceeded to look for more materials. Somehow, Koga stumbled upon two materials, a small grin curling his lips upward as he added the items to his inventory.

@Nora

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> 70 Col

>> Tier One Materials (11)

Spoiler

ID: 127891

LD: 17 >>Success +1 Materials<<

Edited by Koga

"Well....for some reason, I seem to have gotten a lot more loot drops then the last time I fought a monster in the wild. It was also a 10HP boar...I wonder if the Nature's Treasure is just that good....I noticed that materials are a lot easier to find here comparing to the outside....It is strange, but in a really good way. I guess this is why they called it the Nature's Treasure. True to its name indeed." Nora chuckled lightly. Pretty happy that she has got a friend on her friend's list. Searching for materials for some more.

In real life, she has very few friends and her social skill is pretty much none existence. But since getting stuck in this game, she seems to be actually getting to know more people, strangely enough. Even if they accept it for convenience sake of getting more party member. It was a silver lining of this whole situation, but she can't help but wonder what happens to her in real life. After a bit she asked. "Say...Koga, who are you in real life? Have you thought about what you want to do once we beat the game and returns to the real life?.....Sometimes, I am worried about what would happen if we don't beat the game and stuck here forever...my parents would be so worried..." Or they may have forgot about that I existed at all....

Roll: 127905; LD 7 <<1 material>>

@Koga

Edited by Nora

Koga

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 20

Energy: 1

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

"Well....for some reason, I seem to have gotten a lot more loot drops then the last time I fought a monster in the wild."

Koga let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god, you had me scared for a second. I dunno what it could've been but I really didn't wanna have to fight anything else, or run with you on my back all the way to the Town of Beginnings for some cure or antidote or something 'cause you got some kind of poisoned item or something. Come to think of it, I don't even know if that's possible in this game."

"Say...Koga, who are you in real life? Have you thought about what you want to do once we beat the game and returns to the real life?....."

Koga nearly tripped over himself as heard Nora's question. What he wanted to do once they beat the game? Koga had never even thought of that...in fact...Koga didn't really wanna get back to the real world...

"You know, you shouldn't ask people that question..." Koga said quieter than usual. He shoved his hands into his pockets as they continued to walk. "I hadn't really thought about it. What about you?" Koga asked, turning the question back onto Nora.

@Nora

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

>> 70 Col

>> Tier One Materials (11)

Spoiler

ID: 127937

LD: 7 >>Fail<<

Edited by Koga