[Floor 1, OP] A little flirtation with ulterior motives

Yukiro had to suppress a laugh when Lonzo mentioned having a place to sleep. "As far as sleep goes," he said to Lonzo, "I found an adequate bench. That's about all."
"Oh c'mon man, yhe food was good, and it was free. What're you complaining about?" Koga asked him innocently. Yukiro silently narrowed his eyes at the man as he turned back to face the counter. "So how do you two know each other anyways?" Koga asked, gesturing between Noctua and Yukiro.
"He, um, helped me fight some boars one day. Didn't want to bug you so I attempted to go alone and changed my mind and ran into him, literally..." Nora responded to Koga.
"That, yeah. She did pretty good without me, you must've taught her well." As Yukiro said this he let a bit of his Koga-based hostility go. 
A certain voice cut through Yukiro's world like a knife. 
"Yo! What's happening over here? If there's a group discount for food, I want in."
Yukiro literally flinched at the sound of NIGHT's voice. He instinctively began to withdraw himself and became very quiet. That state wouldn't last for long though. 

“Hey Yukiro!” someone familiar shouted over the dull roar. Yukiro abandoned his shell and shot up to his feet. Cordelia had an irritated smile on her face. “Tell your friends to quiet just a tad bit, yeah?” she asked irritably, “They’re making my head hurt a lot. Like, a lot.”
Yukiro glanced at everyone around him, scrambling for something to say. Fortunately Nora thought faster.
"Sorry about that...we will keep it down." she apologized quickly. Yukiro let out a breath. There were few people he didn't like upsetting. One of these people was the slightly-braty Cordelia. "Yuki..." came Nora's soft voice, "She is your friend right...? Do you think you can convinced her to come join us and maybe we can explore the dungeon together...?"
Yukiro's body froze up a bit. He had no reason to refuse. 
I suppose it can't be that bad... Right?
Yukiro gave a polite nod to the group and walked quickly over to Cordelia. 
"H-Hey, um, sorry for the noise. I was wondering, actually... Would you care to join us? I always see you alone or, uh, inviting me along with you, so maybe it's be fun..?"

@Noctua // @Abalasster // @Koga // @NIGHT // @Cordelia // @Lonzo // @Nora

Edited by Yukiro

"Yukiro you can't just sleep on benches you have a nice warm forge you could sleep in your shop. I mean you are a legendary blacksmith after all." he stated. "it'd be warmer there that's for sure, though I suppose sleepin' on ore wouldn't feel too nice."

He looked over at Nora who told him about a guild she was in and thought that was rather kind of her. Though his ears burned a bit hearing the empress talk about her place. Of course someone like her would likely have a lavish place. She deserved it. Though he couldn't see himself in a guild. What would he do to sleep in the halls or the barracks? Would it keep him up all night? He wasn't sure. "I might be interested in the guild if you're a part of it. Though it sounds like some sort of merchant's guild by the title. I'm very much into my craft at the moment so that might be a good thing. Could you tell me more about it?" he asked politely and drank his tea.

He shook Koga's hand.
"No worries, I'd hate to keep friends apart." he wouldn't mind if he wanted to chat with Nora even though he had so many questions for her already. He didn't want to come on too strongly and hoped that if Koga chatted with her she might be too distracted and give out more information to him. Though it was also possible he'd be a face in the crowd and ignored but he'd take that chance at the moment.

He was happy to meet Noctua as well but she seemed rather beat from the excursion she went on with Koga. Boars must be a tough mob nearby. 
"It must be frightening to know many have fallen to the boars just outside the town. I'm happy that you and Koga decimated their population. If you find any decent quality meat I hope you visit me at the Blind Eye Pub. It's my own restaurant and I've avoided combat thus far and haven't had a scrap of meat to use in my cooking. However, I have some simple snacks and desserts at the moment if you'd like to pay it a visit sometime." he admitted. He ordered her a refreshing ice tea. "Here rhubarb lemon ice tea, it's sweet and refreshing. Maybe you'll feel better with drinking that."

Lonzo's hair stood on end seeing the scarab go to town on the hunk of bread. Sadly it reminded him more of a cockroach than a scarab. Likely because he had never seen a scarab before. He did his best not to scream watching the ravenous familiar. 
"My, what an interesting friend you have there....What...Floor did you get him from?" This way Lonzo could avoid the area like the plague as he visually paled watching it. He recoiled away a little from it. "It only eats bread right?" he felt his legs twitch at the sight of it.

Though a yell from another table caught his attention they seemed to have bothered another lady not too far away. 
"Sorry darlin' I suppose we are a bit tactless with our table manners. I'm sure we can fathom to use our indoor voices for your delicate ears. Sorry to have disturbed your eating experience. Would you care to join us though seeing as you know Yukiro?" he asked hoping that would solve the issue.

Cordelia felt dizzy as all of these people started talking back to her. What in the bloody hell are they on--

"Y-yeah, just keep it quiet or something," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

She tapped her fingers against her chin quizzically as Yukiro was kind of. . . sent her way? She crossed her arms over another as she raised a brow at his question. "Are you actually making a party with this many people?" She whispered with her brows furrowed. "It'll be chaos controlling this many people on the field, Yukiro. Utter. Chaos!" She exclaimed, her eyes widening. Her eyes traveled to the faces of the other players and she sighed. "I'm sure most of these people aren't even above level ten, how am I supposed to be sure a dungeon I spawn in will be safe for them?" She asked, her lips pressing into a thin line as she looked back to Yukiro.

"The monsters that will spawn around me can one-shot them easy," she groaned, dragging her palms down her face with annoyance. "I don't want to have any blood on my hands, especially if I could have avoided it easily."

She sighed and poked Pacco's cheek with her finger softly, earning a protest from him but she didn't bother to recognize it. "I'm only a DPS, Yukiro. I don't heal, I don't tank. Heck, I don't even have any mitigation enhancements, how am I supposed to keep this many people from death while also trying to save my own ass?"

Cordelia muttered a few more curses under her breath as she stood up to actually address the rest of the group, basically relaying what she just told Yukiro.

"Yeah, okay. I know how you all want to be friends and go through this. . . together," she said, creating quotes with her fingers, "but really, you all are going to die. Well, at least with a party this big," she said bluntly, deadpanning at the group before continuing. "Especially if you guys want my help with this, which would basically make this whole 'you're going to die' situation ten times worse," she shrugged. "I'm no support player, and I'm definitely no tank, so even my safety isn't ensured," Cordelia clicked her tongue, tilting her head at the rest of the players in the tavern. "And it was really, really, really suck if you guys were to die."

"NIGHT! Over here!" Nora waved at her, and NIGHT couldn't help but wave back. "Oh damn, this is the third time that we've run into each other!" Her friend giggled. "What luck is this! How are you doing lately, NIGHT?"

"Crafting, mostly," she felt herself respond nonchalantly, trying to be cool around this many players. "I'm setting up my artisan shop soon, I wasn't too sure how business was gonna go yet."

"Oh, also look here," Nora mentioned, turning to the player with the cutest scarab. "NIGHT, this is Abalasster; he already has a familiar, and I'm still stuck at the preparation stage."

"Huh," NIGHT thought aloud. "It's nice to meet you, and your friend over there," she replied to Alabasster with a bow, before gesturing to the bug. She guessed that the new stranger was a lot more experienced than expected, but with how quiet they seemed, NIGHT figured it was hard to tell. As Nora proceeded to list down her preparation materials for her own quest, NIGHT listened intently, taking mental notes. Familiars... They sound like nice company. Maybe she should get one of her own.

As Nora's attention drifted elsewhere, NIGHT felt her own mind leave her body from the crowd of voices -- it happened pretty often, but this time, it was mostly because of the hunger she carried. A harsh voice brought her back to the present, however, and it was whispers from a stranger to Yukiro. She seemed... pretty mad. After a quick bit, <Cordelia> seemed to stop, and faced the crowd of players.

"Yeah, okay." Cordelia began, straightening her back. "I know how you all want to be friends and go through this... together," she airquoted, "but really, you all are going to die. Well, at least with a party this big."

Wait, what? To die? Maybe NIGHT should've paid better attention after all. She tried to smush a growing annoyance for the situation. I thought we were all going for dinner.

"Especially if you guys want my help with this, which would basically make this whole 'you're going to die' situation ten times worse. I'm no support player, and I'm definitely no tank, so even my safety isn't ensured," Cordelia clicked her tongue, sizing up the 'party'. "And it was really, really, really suck if you guys were to die."

"Um," NIGHT spoke, directing her question to Cordelia. "Forgive me if I'm a little slow on this, but are we having a dinner with deadly monster meat, or something? That's... kind of extravagant; do we happen to be looking for a boss?"

@Nora 

A lot has been happening with this group conversation and it really is a lot to take in. But it was very informative. She hasn't actually been to or read about the dungeon system yet and didn't know that there was a special system to it, but it sounded like the dungeon will spawn monsters depending on the player's level? Here goes the idea of just tagging along a strong team and going through it the easy way. Even though the Cordelia's tone of voice was scary to her, but she is very grateful for getting this information beforehand and potentially avoiding a huge disaster and putting the entire group's life in danger. She would never forgive herself if that were to happen, it looks like a meal is all they are going to do tonight which is nice in its own right.

"Well...I guess we dodged the bullets there. Sorry for putting that idea out there, I didn't know that it would be so dangerous. This piece of information is very valuable. Guys, let's order something to eat before it gets too late, could someone order today's soup and salad for me? I will be right back." She says to the group and send everyone in the group a friend invite at the same time. "Oh..before I forgot, please accept my friend invite, I hope that we could run into each other more often. I really want to learn more about all of you."  Before walking towards Cordelia and Yukiro. 

"Hi there. Sorry about earlier Cordelia." She said so as she approached the two. "My name is Nora, a newbie. Thanks a lot for letting us know about the dungeon, I didn't know it would be so dangerous, and I am really grateful for the heads up." She paused. Thinking that she was being too formal again, a bad habit from her real life that she thought she has gotten rid of, but now resurfacing again when she was unsure of the situation. "Anyways~ I was wondering if you could join us for a meal? Tell us about your adventure, show us the rope! Oh, please accept this." She send Cordelia a friend invite as well, no idea on how this will go, since social was never her strong point. Hopefully, it is not going to be the real life round two.

@Koga

Koga chuckled when Yukiro narrowed his eyes at him. Ohhhh, good times.

"He, um, helped me fight some boars one day. Didn't want to bug you so I attempted to go alone and changed my mind and ran into him, literally..."

"That, yeah. She did pretty good without me, you must've taught her well."

Koga blinked at the two other players. "Ya know, that doesn't even surprise me," Koga deadpanned. Yeah, that sounded like how Noctua and Yukiro would meet. Someone soon shouted something at Yukiro about them being too loud. Koga looked over at the woman with a look that said 'why are you in a tavern then?' but was quickly distracted by Lonzo giving Noctua a drink. Something in Koga irked him about that action...Was that jealousy? No...it couldn't be...But Koga definitely wanted to punch the man...

And then someone said something about them all going into a dungeon with a high level player. "Woah woah woah," Koga cut in, "Who said anything about going into a dungeon? Sorry, but I like living guys. I'm not about to commit suicide by mob." Nora began to apologize for making the suggestion, and Koga shook his head, "Don't be sorry, you didn't know. Now you do. Just don't go and get everyone killed, aight?"

@Lonzo // @Nora // @Noctua // @Abalasster // @Yukiro // @NIGHT // @Cordelia

She gave a look to Koga as if asking what he meant by his statement. How would that figure that that was how Noct and Yukiro met? She didn't get to actually ask the question, for Lonzo started to talk to her once more. Why her? Why not one of the other seven people here right now? Why did he have to choose the one who didn't do social gatherings or the such. Ugh, this was becoming more and more chaotic in her brain as she tried to stay calm. But under the bar counter, if one was to look, she was picking at her finger nails. Her signature nervous and anxious tick. It seemed to quicken though when Lonzo bought her a drink.

Quickly she shook her head, "N-no th-thanks." From there, she just focused on her fingers. There was talk about doing a dungeon, and if it could show, her face probably would have drained of all life. She wasn't about to go into a dungeon, this was pushing it enough. A party of hunting boars would have been fine. But nope, a dungeon was crossing her comfort line and she wasn't going to attempt it. Thankfully though, some of the others seemed to have the same 'I want to live' feeling and she let out of a breath of relief. For now, she was just going to sit here, with a drink sitting in front of her and listening to all of the conversations. Chaotic indeed.

@Abalasster

Abalasster finished the remainder of his water and set the glass back down onto the table. He turned his focus towards the conversation that was occurring between some of the members of the group and the pale haired woman who had just recently called for the groups silence. He was still on edge at the thought of going into another dungeon. 

"They won't consider it" he thought to himself as he fiddled his now empty glass around, "it'd be too dangerous, and its impractical". A cavalcade of excuses flew threw his brain on why they shouldn't go near a dungeon, all in an attempt to suppress the idea of actually going into such a godforsaken place.

"I could just deny their offer" he thought, "They hardly know me, what can they do to force me into such a place?" 

A voice spoke in Abalasster's direction which called his attention away from his meandering in escaping this escapade. He turned to face he who beckoned him and laid eyes upon a fellow with chestnut hair. 

"Lonzo's his name?" Abalasster thought to himself, trying to make sure that he was correct. 

"I found him on the third floor" Abalasster remarked, as he motioned the NPC over for more bread, as well as some scotch for himself. The thought of the dungeon had manifested his urge to attempt to find some liquid courage if worst came to worst. "He's been the most loyal companion I could've ever asked for. Been with me for the better part of 4 years. Wouldn't want to imagine life without him" Abalasster turned his gaze to Khepri, and saw his friend click with slight joy. "Couldn't live my life without him" he thought, as the NPC returned with the bread and Scotch. 

Abalasster returned weaving a thread of shallow arguments in his head, in the event that if the idea was seriously entertained, he could shoot it down with one of his counterarguments. However, all of his planning for the worst was averted when he heard the pale haired woman proclaim

"but really, you all are going to die"

Abalasster shuddered at the thought. But he began to look around as many of his compatriots turned to look at this pale haired lady as if what she had just proclaimed was the word of some malevolent force. She was speaking the truth after all. He himself was level 10, but seeing how he was severely out of practice and past his prime he wouldn't last long. Not to mention, the mere sight of anything in that cave might just send him spiraling into shock. As for the others, some seemed as if they could hold their own but others seemed greener than the grass of new spring. They wouldn't make it past the threshold. 

"She's right" Abalasster said, taking a stand from his seat. It was the first real proclamation that he had made throughout the night, so of course he felt on edge whilst speaking, but it was something that needed to be said. 

"We aren't equip to deal with a dungeon, especially if the encounters will be scaling to her level. Now, I'm out of practice, but it doesn't take much to spot a death trap like that from a mile away. And I can't subject myself to any more deaths"

Alabaster retook his seat after he said his two cents. It probably wasn't very substantial, but at this point he didn't give a damn. It needed to be know that this dungeon would result in certain death, and Abalasster saw his window of opportunity to make his intentions clear. 

Nora, the member of the group who had initially invited him over, began to apologize profusely, but how was she to know. She was new and thirsty for adventure. He would've been the one suggesting the dungeon if the situation had been different and he had been in her shoes. At the conclusion of her apology, she sent him a friend request. He opened the menu to accept it. It had felt like eons since he had seen such a thing. 

"There's an inbox in this game?" he jokingly thought to himself. It had been so long since he had looked in his inbox there might as well have been cobwebs spread about it. He stared at the request, pondering what to do. This was a person who he had only just met, but she did seem incredibly well intentioned.

"What the hell" he thought, "why not?" He accepted the request, and as he did so he was brought to his current list of friends. And that was when he was hit hardest. Along with Nora's name, the names of his age old friends were displayed. Friends, that now lied cold. Abalasster nearly fell out of his chair. He closed his tab with the NPC and got up from his seat. 

"Excuse me" He said as he moved out of the restaurant, with Khepri in tow. He exited the building and took a breath of fresh air. He felt as if he was being strangled. He moved to the side of the building and leaned against it. 

"Hell hath no fury" he murmured into nothingness, trying to recollect himself, but instead falling victim to an age old sorrow...

@Yukiro

Edited by Abalasster

Yukiro's mind wasn't keeping up with everything that was going on for some reason. But he got the absolute basics of what was happening around him. 
It seemed like some of the group (specifically Nora) had though that they would all be going into a dungeon. Cordelia had spoken quite seriously of their chances of death, which she had made out to be quite high. Most of the others in the group had though they were just going to be sharing a meal and Abalasster had stepped outside for some reason. 
Alright. Time to try and restore some order to this chaos.
Yukiro turned to Cordelia first. "We won't go into a dungeon. Please join us for a meal." 
Next he turned to Lonzo, Noctua, Nora, Koga, and NIGHT. "Enjoy your selves, but please quiet down a little. I'll be back shortly."
The, finally, he exited the pub and looked around for Abalasster. "Hey. Are you okay? You seem really shaken up."

@NIGHT

"So it is a meal," NIGHT muttered, snapping her fingers. With some food arriving from the tavern staff, she looked around to see if there was an open spot at the table. A few people had gotten up from their seats -- Alabasster and Nora, for example, but for two different reasons; the former was rushing outside, and the latter had moved over to talk to Cordelia.

She tilted her head in confusion, before taking a seat at one of the vacant spots. Yukiro started to get up after addressing each of the table members. "Enjoy yourselves," he mentioned, "But please quiet down a little. I'll be back shortly."

What exactly had this group gotten itself into..?

Left alone at the table, with only Lonzo and what NIGHT can only assume to be his friends, she started to speak, slightly tense. "So, uh... how're you guys doin'..? Y'all... players starting to pick up the sword too?"

While waiting to see if they would respond, she scribbled her order on a small piece of paper and handed it off to a patrolling tavern NPC.

@Cordelia

Cordelia deadpanned. 

There was too much people talking at once.

At least she was able to change their mind about the whole dungeon thing. Hah, that would've been a bloodfest.

Cordelia raised a brow at NIGHT. She absolutely had no clue what this girl was talking about. ". . . what?" She asked, confused out of her mind.

Another girl came up. "It's no problem. I just didn't want to see another batch of players go to waste," she said with a small smile. "A meal?" She echoed, scratching her chin. "Sure. . .  I'll join. I highly doubt I'll be eating anything but I suppose I can tell you about my. . . adventures," she murmured, not really sure if she even had any adventures to tell.

Her eyes scanned over the group. Half of them looked like they were about to crap their pants. Where was the thrill? The excitement? Cordelia sighed. They'll get there eventually. Maybe she shouldn't have told them the dungeon's strength parameters. It could've been more fun. Near death experiences are what shapes the mind!

"Alright," she huffed, falling back on to a random chair. "I guess I'll stay." She gave a salute to Yukiro as he left, probably to go find that kid with the bug or something.

. . . talking about familiars. Where the hell was Pacco? 

Cordelia lifted her head and groaned. She swore that he was the biggest pain in the ass sometimes. 

Oh there he was. How the hell did he get here?

"Hey there, buddy," she muttered, poking her bird's head lightly. 

"Yukiro you can't just sleep on benches you have a nice warm forge you could sleep in your shop. I mean you are a legendary blacksmith after all." he stated. "it'd be warmer there that's for sure, though I suppose sleepin' on ore wouldn't feel too nice." he looked over as Yukiro had excused him and he wondered if the woman was honestly upset over something. He didn't get it.

He looked over at Nora who told him about a guild she was in and thought that was rather kind of her. Though his ears burned a bit hearing the empress talk about her place. Of course, someone like her would likely have a lavish place. She deserved it. Though he couldn't see himself in a guild. What would he do to sleep in the halls or the barracks? Would it keep him up all night? He wasn't sure. 
"Let them know I"m interested if a warm bed is available, that's honestly my biggest concern at the moment," he admitted feeling tired just thinking of a place to call his own. "It's semi-safe to sleep outside but I can't say I trust other players. I know mobs can't get me but I'd rather not wake up to find someone moved my arm to force a trade or something you know." stuff like that freaked him out. 

"Right I'll try to avoid that floor." he was still afraid of the bug even if it seemed friendly. He saw Abalasster shudder but didn't see what seemed to upset them. "Are you cold or something. Very well." he moved an arm around them."There you go." Though it didn't matter when he looked back at him he realized he somehow slipped away. "How in the world did he do that without me noticing?" he said with his arm on the back of an empty chair. "Oh well, at least I'm comfy." 

Edited by Lonzo

After getting a confirmation fro Cordelia, Nora let out a sigh of relief. She went back to the table where the group was sitting with Cordelia. "Hey guys! It looks like Cordelia will be joining us for the meal....ei...? Are you short on people?" Once there, she put in her order with the NPC server, who delivered her food in lighting fast speed. Once she was seated and about to eat her food, she noticed that Abalasster is no longer with the group. She recalls Yukiro running out of the door and think to herself that Yukiro must have been chasing after Abalasster. Well...this can't be good, something must have happened that upset Abalasster. Nora quickly wolf down her food in record speed before getting up again. "Well guys, it is nice seeing you all again. I will go check up on Abalasster, and if he is ok, I will probably head back to my shop from there, but enjoy the rest of your night. I hope that the food is to your liking." With that Nora head out from the tavern.

@Koga

In the back of Koga's mind, he noted Noctua's rejection of Lonzo's offer for a drink, which he was secretly thankful for. Again, he had no clue why this bothered him so much...but he was glad that whatever feelings had risen up had since settled.

Slowly, everyone had begun to migrate to a rather large table, and Yukiro had left behind two other women after telling them all to quiet down a little. Koga figured he'd left to go check up on the pale man who'd rushed out only moments earlier after voicing his own opinions about the dungeon, which were in sum, a big fact negatory.

"So, uh... how're you guys doin'..? Y'all... players starting to pick up the sword too?" one asked, clearly trying to make awkward small talk.

"Not too bad," Koga answered before quickly passing his order for food along to the waiter, "and, uh...well I guess you could say that. Isn't really the first time I've used a sword though. Just been a long time I guess."

@Noctua

She watched as people slowly started to leave. First with the guy whom she didn't know, Yukiro chasing after him, then Nora afterwards. Well, this little social gathering was starting to lessen, and that helped Noct relax a little bit. She looked at the waiter who came for their orders and she silently wrote down what she wanted before handing it to him. It didn't take long for the food to come back and she smiled a small thanks to the guy. Sure, it was his job, but still, appreciation went a long way. The girl who was telling everyone to shut up just mere moments ago was now sitting with them. Okay, Noct could work through this.

She looked as Koga and the other girl were talking. She didn't really have much to say on it, so she simply nodded her head. Okay, it wasn't that she didn't have something that she could say, she just didn't say it. It was just that whole social anxiety thing that she held that was making the conversation hard to delve into. Darned weaknesses.

@Abalasster

Abalasster tried to take a deep breath and calm himself down, but he was still on edge. He hadn't felt this way in a long time. 

"I'm sorry" Abalasster murmured as if he was talking to someone or someones else, but he was the only on there. He slid down against the wall until he was sitting upon the ground. His companion, Khepri, was attempting to get his attention, but Abalasster paid no mind to the scarab. He remained in a sitting position against the wall of the tavern, shaken. That was until, 2 figures appears before. 

Abalasster, who had previously been looking at the floor, looked up to find Nora and Yukiro. 

"They came after me?" He thought. He was perplexed. Why would these practically strangers come to his aid? He hardly knew them. Yet here they were, and that lifted Abalasster's spirits a bit. 

Yukiro was the first to speak, and asked " "Hey. Are you okay? You seem really shaken up."

"I-I" Abalasster started, trying to formulate a cohesive response. He stopped, and took a breath. Nothing he said would be useful if he just fumbled over his words. 

"I apologize for causing a scene" Abalasster began, "It's just something from my past. I'll get over it. But, I do greatly appreciate you both coming out here. It means a lot to me. Haven't had some care for me for a long while" 

Abalasster, now with a new-found confidence, picked himself back up off the floor. 

"I think I'll be ready to go back in here soon" Abalasster remarked, as he looked down to Khepri, who seemed to be looking at him with a mixed look of pity and happiness.

"Again, thank you both. I won't forget it"

@Yukiro

"I-I" Abalasster started. He seemed flustered, so Yukiro waited as he stopped and took a breath. 
"I apologize for causing a scene," Abalasster began, "It's just something from my past. I'll get over it. But, I do greatly appreciate you both coming out here. It means a lot to me. Haven't had some care for me for a long while." 
Yukiro gave him a smile, or as much of one as he could manage. "Hey, don't worry about it. If you want to talk anytime, just give me a shout," he offered. It was really all he could think to do at the moment. 
Abalasster picked himself back up off the floor. "I think I'll be ready to go back in here soon," he remarked, looking down to his pet beetle. Khepri, if Yukiro remembered correctly. 
"Again, thank you both. I won't forget it." 
Yukiro waved off his thanks. "It's nothing. I'll meet you in there, I suppose." 
With that, Yukiro returned to the building to rejoin the large group of people. Once he was inside he heard a quieter, though still somewhat loud drone of speech. 
"Hey. So, what did I miss?"

@NIGHT

"Well I guess you could say that. Isn't really the first time I've used a sword though. Just been a long time I guess."

"Not the first time...?" NIGHT leaned in towards the table, curious. "What, you've been taking sword fighting classes in real life or something? Talk about destined..."

She glanced over at Lonzo, who had been preoccupied with the scarab stranger taking his leave, before looking over to the other girl by the table who was at least somewhat invested in the conversation.

Gosh, she was pretty. "You too?" NIGHT chirped, "Or is this your first time?" She'd left the implication vague, but intended it to be about games in general, if not still on the topic of wielding a blade. In an MMO, she wouldn't expect strangers to be incredibly vocal, but she'd at least expect a peep from her.

"Hey, so what did I miss?" Yukiro had returned. With a wave, she greeted him, but she still faced the other girl, wondering if she would respond.

@Cordelia

• 3 weeks later...

((Closing due to inactivity and was told to by a few peeps thank you for rping with me guys!))

Lonzo listened his eyes closing a bit. He then opened them. His bubbly nature souring slightly. He failed in his objective but he learned a few things from everyone. Whether it be about where they were leveling, or a guild that piqued his interest. In the long run, he might be able to find a place he could sleep at and not worry that some idiot of a player would grab his hand and force him to dump out his inventory while he slept. He'll never understand how Yukiro could sleep on random benches. He'd tried it only to wake up very anxious. It wasn't normal for him to show these signs of himself and perhaps the only person to catch his sudden change in character was NIGHT. Then again she was the closest to seeing Lonzo for who he really was. For that, the knight would be very impressed with the songbird.
He could tell they'd all go separate ways soon, whether it is a conflict of interests, boredom, or sleep deprivation it didn't matter. If it kept up like this he'd be the last to leave, and that in his mind was possibly too pathetic to handle. He got up ordered an extra round and quietly slipped out of the bar.
Once outside he pocketed his hands and walked away wondering if he was truly an island or if he imagined it. Everyone seemed really into their own things and he didn't want to drag them down. Perhaps he did it to himself by leaving early. He'd never know. Only time would tell but he wasn't sure if he'd be among them further down the line.
Lonzo sighed to himself and felt a bit selfish as he walked down the streets of the starting town. There was something missing. A connection he desired. Yet he didn't want it at the expense of someone else. For now, he quietly would walk the path he gave himself and felt triumphant that it seemed no one knew.

RP COMPLETE
(1 for thread completion 1 for event completion in December) 2sp to Lonzo, Nora, Koga, Noctura, Abalasster, Yukiro, Cordelia, NIGHT
400 col to Lonzo, Nora, Koga, Noctura, Abalasster, Yukiro, Cordelia, NIGHT