[PP-F10] A New Hope

Haz heard some rumors about a player with an umbrella was spotted last on floor 10, Haz knew only one person with that kind of item with her. Making his way to the floor Haz was soon on floor 10, the caves here were dark and humid, far from the perfect place to call home for Haz his likings. But knowing that the person he was looking for was somewhere spotted on this floor He had to know how to find them and speak with them. Knowing that she would be around here even gave Haz the smallest of hope to keep going for longer. As soon as she went missing after the boss fight Haz got worried, not knowing where she went and not answering his messages got him even more worried.

Getting on floor ten was not hard at all, knowing this floor well Haz knew a few spots to get his search going. But he wanted to know for sure if these rumors were even true and He started to walk around and asked a few people here and there.

Hazado | HP 660/660 | EN 66/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Using Maga Smile Farm

Asking around Haz kept getting the same answer over and over again, "ooh you mean her, She was in town yesterday but after that, she left again into the wilderness," Knowing now sure that this was true Haz started taking his items and went to the exit of the town. Once standing there he looked out over the whole landscape, even for such a good looking floor Haz did not like it at all. It was all way too dark for him and to add more to it, he didn't see much as well. 

taking his steps out into the wilderness getting the pop up from leaving safe zone Haz made his way over to some location he thought she would she at. So far so good, his feeling in his chest, made him want to find her even more. No matter what Haz needed to find her and take her back home. I was really scared something happened to her and what happened and how. She did also not seemed to be herself as well, getting quite a bit of fight lust over some simple monster and not only that she was ignoring his usual positive vide. 

It got quiet after he started walking, it was like something was not right yet knowing that this was an easy place to get lost Haz did not lose his attention. Looking left and right while holding his ax in his hand and shield close to his body he started to hear rock move. At first, he did not pay any attention to it and soon the sound stopped. Making sure to keep an eye out for whatever made that sound Haz kept walking to the first location.

Getting to a lake within the floor, as the crystals around the floor light up this area quite nice. The reflection in the lake was nice to see and Haz slowly walked over to the water. Looking down he saw his face, yet not his own. He has changed from what he was before, he was different he was, someone else. the memories for a second came back. Hope, freedom, love, fun, and friends. He gained friends, from which he gained fun, from that fun he gained love, from that love he gained freedom, and from that freedom he gained hope, And now it seemed to fall slowly. Losing his hope, losing his freedom, losing his love, losing his fun, and losing his friends. Slowly but surely Haz looked around to see anyone around but failed.

Walking around the lake a bit Haz notice that it was still as quiet as before, he could hear the water dripping down into the lake, Looking around Haz did not seemed to mind, at least it was some way of knowing that he was alone for now. Looking back at the lake he felt its calm and flowing waters moving. For some reason, he felt calm but still, he wanted to find the one person he was out to look for, knowing that she was spotted here was already far enough for Haz to look around. Getting to the other side of the lake he looked around. Looking for a bit he spotted an item laying on the ground. Picking it up it seemed to be some pair of glasses, made for some engineer or something like that. yet they felt like they didn't belong in this world, but they were perfectly made with the materials in this world.

He looked around to see if he saw someone who mind have lost them by accident, but it seemed nobody was around at all. for a minute Haz stood there but then again he heard rocks moving this time closer and with a swing Haz turned around pointing his Ax at a player who seemed to be sneaking around.

"WHO ARE YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Haz shouted at the player as his voiced echoed into the cave a bit. The player whose back was still turned to Haz got scared and turned around hand behind her back. As the player did so it was revealed to be a girl with orange hair. She stood about 5'7 feet tall with green eyes and a blue ribbon in her hair. "Hi! Sorry! Sorry!" she said bowing to as a few times. She didn't seem much older then Haz maybe about a year or two. "still waiting for an answer miss," Haz said Stirn and strict to the girl who had stopped with bowing to him and was standing a bit straight and in a panic, "Oh ha...ha sorry! I'm Kikenna Shion or Azhoda!" she said giving Haz a peace sign at leaned a bit over with her upper body.

"And do you like to explain what you are doing, as well Azhoda-san," Haz asked more polite now as it seemed she just given her full-on name. She got a bit loser the moment Haz said her name and she pointed at the goggles in his hand, "Those are mine, Mister?" She said to Haz, "Oh yeah here, and the name is Hazado, but call me..."  before he could say anything else she spoke up taking the goggles, "Alright Haz, thank you by the way, sorry that I followed you," She said fast putting on the goggles.

Haz looked a bit confused, was he that focused on finding this one person that he lost all thing surrounding him. "Soo. It was you who was moving the rock over the ground when I was walking this way," Haz asked her as she was adjusting her goggles on her head. "Uhm, yes. I was surprised you didn't notice me when you left, I was kind of breathing in your neck almost," She said now standing normally as she was wearing some heavy shoulder plates wearing an orange tie and pink old-timey steampunk like jacket. "Guess I'm that focused on other things, sorry I didn't notice you then," Haz said politely to her."Haha, no worry I kind of stalked you because its not every day you see someone with that perfect craftsmanship, it looks amazing for sure and not the think only that but you must be a good level or two," She said with a smile now starting to walk around Haz a bit looking at the armor.

"It's not the best I would like it, but it keeps me protected," Haz said. Her face turned into a smile back into her puffing her cheeks a bit, "NONSENSE, Whoever crafted this armor must be talented for sure, at least THE best I Have seen." She said sounding a bit stepped on her tows, taking pride in whoever was this maker of the armor.

Haz was surprised by her sudden fan girl look on her face Like she was all going out to inspect the armor and Haz his body. "Um... well Guess it's good made then, Really never paid attention to it really, it's just an armor I wear," Haz said to her. As she stopped behind him before getting closer and Haz stood still holding the ax in his hand. Before he knew it she patted him on the shoulder and took the shield he had in his hand, "And look at this shield, this sharp horn-like spike with a yellow crystal on it, Let me guess Paralyzes?  and ooh Who came up with the design, It fits your armor, Almost like the rhino from a floor 24." she said dropping the shield again and smiling.  "Are you a blacksmith by any change then, as you seemed to know quite a bit," Haz asked her as she shook no to him, "Nope, just know my stuff around craftmanship and its looks cool so yeah," 

"Okay Azhoda, I have to get going I came here with a reason to find someone," Haz said to her before leaving. She nodded and stood there for a second smiling, "Sure, No worry good luck!" She said before Haz turned around and walked away ready to find the one thing he wanted to find. With a few feet between him and the girl, however, she started to follow him a bit behind, Sure she did not seem like a thread at all so Haz did not mind as she slowly followed him.

"Haz! May I ask, you have a funny accent. Where are you from?" She asked him as they walked. Haz ignored her at first but then she took up her speed to walk next to him, "So where you from, cuz that accent is not really from Japan is it," She said tilting her head a bit. with a puff of air Haz turned to look at her, "No its not, I don't come from Japan, in fact I come almost from the other side of the world, England to be sure," Haz said really wanting to get her of his back now as this became a bit to privet.

She yet again took up her pace and this time she was walking backward-looking at Haz, "So England, meaning you came here as a kid as your accent doesn't sound translated by the system at all. Interesting, so you saw some things from England, have you seen their navy and oh have you seen their tech as well?" She asked him, Even if Haz did not really know how to answer this one. But his father was a navy captain so maybe he could just babble about that, "Well I have seen their navy when I was a kid, yes, they quite big, even been on a navy boat myself. My father is a navy captain but he is now in japan teaching the new recruits how to work on a ship," As soon as he told this her eyes sparkled and she stopped dead in her tracks and leaned in, "OH WOW! that is so cool like you saw a whole navy boat!" her voice turned louder nearly echoing around the cave, "Calm it down would you!" Haz said before he walked around her and kept walking.

The Girl was really getting under Haz his skin now, really why would she be so impulsive to keep asking and follow him. But yet again she followed him, "Haz, may I ask who are you trying to find, are they important to you? can I help, maybe you can introduce me, or hear me out maybe we can be friends," She said as when she asked Haz turned around looking annoyed now? "She is my love, And I will, no I must find her, she is not dead but so has not been herself," He said to her before he turned around again and kept walking. Crossing a small stone bridge above some water and a waterfall close by.

"Maybe.... maybe she needed time away from you and this world. Maybe she just wants to get away from what she truly wished was real," Azhoda said to him as he was standing in the middle of the bridge with her a few steps behind him. It looked almost like a scene from a movie as Haz stopped dead in his tracks standing completely still now.

Standing there on this bridge Haz took out his weapon and with an angry now at Azhoda he held out his weapon. Out of shock, she felt to the ground and stared Haz into the eyes his eyes filled with rage, "HOW DARE U, YOU KNOW NOTHING! SHE IS MY ONLY HOPE IN THIS WORLD!" He yelled at her out of anger she stood still and kept looking at him. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!" He said to her yet again. She looked shocked and scared now, "I... am Sorry, I didn't know, I... Well sorry, I wish I could help you out here but... Please forgive me," She said scared still sitting on the ground. Haz lowered his weapon realizing what he did, "Sorry, I acted to fast, but please leave... Now." he said to her as he turned around walking off the bridge as she stayed still. Walking away he could hear the quiet sound of the waterfall behind him as he left her sitting on the ground there alone. Before he left out of hearing shot he spoke to her again, "I'll protect her, I'll make sure that I protect everyone I care about. I protect everyone in this game, even protect you if I needed. but please don't follow me again," He said before completely leaving her behind.

walking for a bit there was no sign of the girl following him anymore, did he really got her to stop following. Looking back he saw the bridge in the distance, and she was not there anymore. It seemed like she stopped. somehow Haz felt a bit sorry for him yelling at her like that, It was uncalled for. Getting his big mood back he turned around with the thoughts in his head to say sorry to her and let her come with him until he left the floor. Turning around he hears a scream. It was the girl as she seemed to he screaming now, Haz took up double his speed and ran to the sound. Once getting there he heard her clearly.

"HELP HAZ, SOMEONE!" She yelled out as it seemed it came from passed the bridge and past a smaller rock blocking the view from the other side.

Running over the stone bridge again. The first thing he sees is Azhoda on the ground stumbling back against the rock and before he notices, its a Man standing there. Tall with a long green jacket and armored boots. In his hand, a spear pointed at Azhoda. "Got you now Stinking Rat, this is the last time you escape me." He looked up and notice Haz as well now. Haz looked straight at the man making eye contact, The player that stood before him... was Omniga. A Red player who ruined his guild, one of many people Haz never wanted to see again. "Look at this, so you made friends with an old friend of mine. Guess I'll have to finish what I started then and cut down this lose and first," He said turning his attention to Haz now.

Haz got Angry and with a yell of rage anger and Hate, Moving as fast as he took out his weapon and attacked right into Omniga's chest, "YOU MONSTER!" Haz yelled as He struck right into the chest of Omniga. a grunt of pain came out as He moved away before letting his two-handed ax get into his hand and smash down only for Haz to move out of the way. "Monster you say, I just get rit of the weak, and you were no use anymore," He said calmly before getting into a distance away from Haz.

while on the side, Azhoda was sitting there looking at what was going on in a bit of fear, but it seemed she was getting herself together as this fight was going on. but standing on weak legs she looked on as the battle went on wanting to ask what was going on yet not knowing anything but that this Man was a red player who came for her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ID 127654 | BD 8-2=6 HIT | Stunning Bash 4*8=32 -27= 5 DMG | -3 Energy
                    MD 3+1=4 MISS 

Hazado | HP 660/660 | EN 63/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 795/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 

With the first attack dealt Haz didn't look confident at all But he had to keep going and make sure He protected the girl and make sure she was going to get out of here in one piece. "You pay for what you did, Ruining my friendships and then trying to kill me as nothing happened. YOU PAY!" Haz yelled at the Omniga as he stood there. Judging from his look and experience he seemed to have dealt with someone like Haz before and was for sure looking quite good and strong. "Ooh, I will pay, for what... Pay for your lost of NOTHING. you USELESS you can't even damage me," he said cockily before Haz moved to attack as the player simply just moved out of the way before Haz came, but Haz has already moved away from the Ax incoming and as soon As Omniga pulled down his Ax he missed Hazado quite a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ID 127655 | BD 1 MISS | -1 Energy
                    MD 2+1= 3 MISS

Hazado | HP 660/660 | EN 62/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 791/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 

Omniga stood strong smiling on his face like he knew what to do taking his ax on his shoulder and smiling. "I heard about the items you have, I may want that item. And you already know that I take what I want just like your old guild, sitting on the top of my fingertips." He said smiling getting his ax into the ground. "Don't you dare speak of them, they are my friends," Haz said angerly, "Correction, were your friends, they seem to hate you now or rather forgotten you." Haz got angrier and took his weapon and tried to strike down Omniga, but with a failed impact he instead got a knee to his stomach and then after that an ax within his back as Haz felt to the ground trying to get up but without any luck as he felt his HP bar drop.

On the side lines Azhoda got a bit of a panic and she did not really know what to do at all as she got out her Assault spear and stood there a bit in a panic holding it, "H-Haz please, get up. D-Don't die because of me!" She said scared as before Omniga turned a look at her and moved to her, "Aah is the princess scared his Knight in shining armor is going to die. Soon he can join you in death," He said slowly walking up to her and he struck down just before he put her her spear blocking the incomming attack before falling to her knees from the impact.

ID 127656 | BD 1 MISS | -1 Energy
                    MD 9+1 =10 Minor Crit | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 581/660 | EN 62/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 791/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 

Haz got up and with a yell of anger and rage tried to strike down the player that was about to strike another player. "nt nt nt, Nah, You don't learn do you now!" he said turning to Haz as he made his attack He held his ax above his head and smashed down into Haz but before Haz his body gave up he took his shield and in front of him taking the main attack as a flash went off pronking Haz his thorns. "HELL! you stinking rat! YOU... Ooh, now you have done it. Princess, you wait there I get back to you soon." He said standing just so that she could not sneak away without him noticing her do it. "You keep forgetting I am a Tank and nothing will change my mind," Haz said getting back on two feet standing still staring with anger into Omniga's eyes.

ID 127828 | BD 3-2= 1 MISS | -2 Energy
                    MD 6+1 =7 Hit | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 502/660 | EN 60/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 755/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
-36 HP Thorns

The player looked back without any fear in his eyes, just pure enjoyment. It was like he was going to have fun killing Haz, "You have ruined me, And now I'll won't let you ruin someone else," Haz said getting his weapon strong into his hand as he zigzags running at Omniga. "Haha, you with I care! I RUIN EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT!" He said smiling but before jumping out of the way Haz slide down over the ground with his body and attacked his legs. Omniga turned around as Haz went by hitting right down on Haz but seemed to hit his shield again getting get again the thorns to shoot right at him. "YOU ARE REALLY A RAT! Hiding Behind your shield won't help, how about I help you get that thing removed for EVER!" He said standing so that he saw both Azhoda and Haz in his view.

ID 127834 | BD 8-2= 6 HIT | Stunning Bash 4*8=32 -27= 5 DMG | -4 Energy
                    MD 5+1 =6 Hit | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 423/660 | EN 60/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 714/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
-36 HP Thorns

Standing up from the ground Haz took his second wave of attacks and ran right for his target. But This time Omniga moved out of the way and attacked with his weapon right before Haz attacked. "Gotcha!" He said with a smile and struck from the left side right into Haz his shield as he grinned his teeth a bit getting the damage from the thorns into himself. Haz flew off for a bit and as he sat on the ground Azhoda ran over to him. "Haz, we should get out of here! FAST!" she said scared holding his shoulder, "I know, but we can't He knows my every move, and last time he made a promise," Haz said to her, "Yes and that promise is going to be done, As I said back then, I promise to murder you next time I saw you. Looks like fate caught up to you old friend." He said grinning as he pushed Azhoda to the side and back on the ground picking up Haz by the arm. "It won't take long now, Just accept it."

ID 127835 | BD 7-2= 5 miss | -2 Energy
                    MD 6+1 =7 Hit | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 344/660 | EN 52/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 674/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
-36 HP Thorns

Haz being held by Omniga was no better way to see it now, Haz was kind of messed up having more cuts on his armor and shield then he would normally have. "No, where to run, facing your fear. Anger, rage... ooh and a bit of hope. Stubborn as ever, and hmm Recklessy you have grown, sadly I don't back down on my promises and soon you will be dead." Omniga said looking Haz into the eyes. What He did not see was Haz his weapon rising and before anything making a cut into Omniga's chest letting go of Haz and pushed him back to strike with his ax right into Haz his shield giving it another big cut right in the middle of his shield as Haz got pushed back quite a bit. "I have grown, and I'm planning to keep anyone saves! Even her!" He said to Omniga holding his own shield arm up a bit. "Your wish, I see you die soon then if you want it that way. Maybe in another time, we could have been fighting together killing people." Omniga said with a smile.

Azhoda now strucked by fear of moving sat there helplessly at the side of the battle hearing Haz his words he felt a bit like her bigger brother was speaking in her eyes it felt like this. Trying to stand but without much luck as her body was completely frozen in fear. "Keep fighting," She said low slowly believing in Haz as he was fightin.

ID 127836 | BD 8-2= 6 miss | Stunning Bash 4*8=32 -27= 5 DMG | -4 Energy
                    MD 8+1 =9 Hit | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 265/660 | EN 48/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 633/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
-36 HP Thorns

"You. Be. Dead. So. Soon." Omniga said getting his weapon into his hand and rushed at Haz jumping up in the air and slamming down right on his shoulder, as the impact made Haz fall to the ground completely. "You always acted so high of yourself, you know nothing of pride, you useless piece of garbage." He said turning to Haz standing over his body. Haz did not move however and was laying on the ground with sort of pain as the cut in his armor seemed to have leaked into his avatar as well showing his body. "I won't give up," Haz said low under his breath. It seemed, however, Omniga turned his look at Azhoda.

"See this what happenes if you get dragged into my game, you get other killed. and soon his death will be on your hands, raised from this world to join his failed guild members." Azhoda looked in shock and shaked her head, "WHAT DID YOU DO!" She yelled to him as he now turned to her. "I just... lets say killed them without touching them, set them into a trap I knew was there, and after that I killed the last surviver, the guild leader," He said proud. 

ID 127838 | BD 2-2= 1 miss | -2 Energy
                    MD 10+1 =11 CRIT | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 186/660 | EN 46/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 629/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 |