[PP-F10] A New Hope

"I could hear their screams, as they died, taking out the healer and Tank from their group was easy. And truly I spared them both, but it seemed one had another agenda. Ooh and their leader, so easy to gain trust from, so nice, you should hear him plead for his death, so cute, so USELESS, SO DISGUSTING!" He said to Azhoda mocking her a bit. She got scared and more scared as she crawled back on the floor as he came closer. "He and that whole guild, so easy to kill, the first blood was so nice and next, I'll get more and MORE!" he said getting closer to her.

While this was happening Haz got up from the ground and heard all the things he said, his old guild murdered by a trap, murdered by this man. Even if he has grown to hate them, they did not need to die, It was him who turned them against Haz and now... Haz was filled with blind rage. "NO... ONE... SPEAK... LIKE THAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS!" Haz said rushing right behind him and with a powerful strike slashed into his back. Out of panic, Omniga swung his ax around right into Haz his shield taking the Thorns into his face this time. flying back a bit Haz stood there "You are a monster. Many times ago, I made a promise to them, to protect them. And even is Azhoda is no part of this family I promised to protect. Now she is, It's my job to protect her. I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT HER ANYMORE!" Haz yelled in anger and rage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ID 127839 | BD 9 Minor Crit | Stunning Bash Crit 4x9= 36-27= 9 DMG
                    MD 5+1 =6 Hit | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 107/660 | EN 42/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 584/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
-36 HP Thorns

The blonde player left Bahr's house on the tenth floor. He had just given the man Judgement, the weapon that he had used to kill Elsea and received Njarlala the snake Katana. He ahd already reallocated his skill points and now the tier one katana rested at his side. Of course, he would have to go out and get a different one now. For the first time in a while, a smile was attached to his face. There was still hope for him, he could still become someone worth treading in this world. "Alrighty, I guess its time to go back to one of the higher floors. Not 'sulk on the lower floors' like Bahr said." He was about to take off when he heard a yell. WHAT DID YOU DO!" Jonathan cocked his head. It sounded a good distance away. He looked in the general direction of the noise, looking up to see a cliff with a waterfall, water pouring down into the Stygian River. Afterwards, a flash of light. 'A fight?' 

Instinct took over and he began to sprint, moving quickly up the terrain, moving as fast as he could towards the scene. 'Please don't be late!' he urged himself. He had to stop this fight, save whoever it was. He couldn't let anyone else be killed, even if he didn't know them. 

@Hazado

Omniga seemed to smile, "Anger... I love it. It's a way better thing then what your old guild leader toned. Sadly soon I won't able to play with you Haz... Or should I say, Ruben." He said against Haz knowing his real name made Haz, even more, angrier and with that, Haz was getting ready again. "You killed them... you slaughtered them. Azhoda, promise you to stay safe, Run while you can once I'm done here," Haz said as he took his weapon and smiled. Attacking Omniga with his weapon slashing right into his arm. "HA! there is that hope! Hope for her to get away! Love it, you are really a kind person to keep others say without your keeping eye out for your own health." Omniga said as his two-handed ax moved right into Haz and his shield gave off a last time beam before Haz felt to his knees.

"I... I promise!" Azhoda said as she got up but did not want to leave Haz on the ground like that. She was not standing not knowing what to do holding her two handed spear stiff agains her body. "RUN I SAID!" Yelled Haz to her as he stood up again rushing to Omniga and Pushing his shield into his body holding him at bay for a moment.

@Morgenstern

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ID 127842 | BD 8-2=6 HIT | Stunning Bash Crit 4x8= 32-27= 5 DMG | -4 Energy
                    MD 5+1 =6 Hit | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 28/660 | EN 38/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 543/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
-36 HP Thorns

As he raced forward, the shouts progressively got faster. Within a few moments, he was at the base of a stone bridge that he would quickly begin to dart across. The fight was taking place on his left, somewhere. A very big rock blocked his view. He heard someone yell "RUN I SAID!" Jonathan reached the center of the bridge and jumped over the railing of the bridge, falling the short distance between it and the ground. He looked forward, seeing three players. A girl trembling with a two-handed spear in her hand, a man standing between her and the man with a shield blocking. That man's life was no more than a sliver. 'No.' he thought. 'NOOOO!' his mind screamed at him. 

Sparks flew off of his blade and he lashed out at an enemy. He bashed the enemy in the face with his shield causing the player to crumple backwards. These players were rather low-leveled at least for a player like him."JONATHAN" a voice screamed. He rapidly turned to find one of the Apprentices, a girl named Violet from the DPS division if he recalled correctly. Within her eyes laid a deep horror, her eyes shedding tears from pure terror. Her weapon had been knocked from her hand. A player advanced on her quickly. He began to move that way, but his body seemed to move in slow motion, the enemies blade sliding down towards the girl's body. With one quick swipe the girl was gone. Nothing but data shards...

A tear traced the side of his cheek. 'Not again. Please.' Gritting his teeth, the blond brought his hand to his katana's hilt. His eyes held a deep anger as he activated the <<Charge>> skill, pushing off the ground. "I WON'T LET YOU!" he shouted, his anger and sadness voiced with his words. His weapon exploded with a fierce surge of electricity as he shot forward at the fighting players, his target the one with higher health. 

'Can I make it in time?' he thought to himself. 

Pushing Omniga back as It seemed to be his only option to give Azhoda some time to get over the bridge and out of here. "W...Well, you have some fight, last time you ran like a dumb idiot." Omniga said leaning close to Haz. as Haz was trying to attack from behind his shield Omniga pushed Haz from his body about 5 feet or so, And before it was known. His ax moved right against his shiels. As crack came into his shield it soon exploded into pixels and the ax went into Haz his body making Haz fly quite a distance close to the rock next to the bridge. Azhoda saw this and she froze running over to Haz his body. "Haz! Are you... alright please! I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry I irritated you," She said sitting next to him.

Out of the cornor of her eyes she saw a man run up with quite some speed. He looked well armed and called out something, she looked up for a second before looking back to Haz. At that same moment Omniga slowly walked up with his ax dragged behind him wanting to strike at the last person that was standing there not yet seeing the newcomer.

@Morgenstern

ID 127846 | BD 5-2= 3 MISS | -2 Energy
                    MD 6+1 =7 Hit | 180-101= 79 DMG

Hazado | HP 0/660 | EN 36/66 | MIT 101 | THN 36 | Para Shield 10/9 | DMG 8 | BH 6 |

Omniga | HP 543/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
-36 HP Thorns

From his distance, he seen a burst of light as the man's shield burst into pixels and the man that held it was thrown back to the rock, the girl quickly moving to his side. He caught the man's health bar fade as he reached zero in health. "Damn it. Damn it. DAMN IT ALL!" he shouted. The killer hadn't paid him any attention and instead was now moving towards the girl. Jonathan's speed increased, quickly bridging the gap between the two players. If the player noticed him now, it was far too late to try to block him, dodge him, or stop him. His blade cashed into the man, throwing the man a good distance back, a flash of lightning being seen briefly with the strike. A shock wave would ensue, a powerful wind blowing forth int he direction that he had struck. As the player was done being thrown by the attack, Jonathan would hold his weapon to his side, walking forward. 

The blonde's eyes were dark with hatred, his jaw tight. "Hey." he said cold as ice. "What do you think you are doing?" He stepped forward, pointing his weapon at the weapon. "If you are going to kill someone, better be prepared to die for it." He looked back at the girl, though she would find his face cold and filled with anger. He snapped his attention back to the man. "I am Morgenstern, former leader of the Celestial Ascendants, Frontliner, and a member of the Aincrad Police Department. Surrender now, or die fighting." His voice was harsh as he began making steps towards the man. "Letting you know now that you have no chance in hell of hurting me more than I can heal and you'll end up killing yourself by attacking me" 

127847 BD:7+4

Morgenstern 1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 11 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

Omniga | HP 405/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
DMG Taken: 11*15=165-27=138

@Hazado

Omniga was walking making it all dramatic as he did love this kind of stuff, but before he lifts up his ax to strike at the girl a weapon slashed across his body as He grabbed to the attack. "ACK! WHO! BLOODY HELL! MORE OF YOU!" He shouted angerly as he stepped back looking around for a second locking eyes with Morg. "Oh oh oh, you look angry. Did I kill someone you cared about or your one of those hero types." Omniga said as his HP dropped more then he liked. Then his face went from playful fun to a dead stare as Morgenstern talked and said who he was. "Well guess my fun is over and I will be going now!" he said getting out a crystal and smashing, "Just remember I'll come back to finish my job! And I won't forget any of you." He said before disappearing.

It was not just the three of them Morg, Azhoda and Haz as the last moments of his body started to act up. Azhoda was looking at Haz silent, Haz spoke for a second "I'm sorry, I came back to tell you that... and... Sorry, we didn't become friends." Haz his view began to blur a bit and he looked up at the newcomer for a second and smiled, "Hope... Keep fighting for me will you... Keep hope," He said to Azhoda before looking at Morg. "Morgenstern, Good ... to see you ... again, promise me to protect her. And Azhoda, please promise me ... to keep safe." Haz said before his body went up into pixels and he was gone leaving nothing behind. 

Azhoda was just staring at the place where Haz was laying and stared... frozen in fear and all kinds of emotions. "I'll promise Haz, I'll keep your memory around... even if you seemed grumpy when we met I could feel you were quite a nice person. And to come back and protect me like that... it's rare, Thank you... In my mind, you will always be my friend no matter what, so no need to sorry about that." She said looking at the now empty spot.

Morgenstern 1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 11 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

Omniga | HP 405/800 | DMG 180 | MIT 27 | EVA 2 | ACC 1 | 
 Omniga Used a teleport Crystal

@Morgenstern

It seemed that his attack had caught the man off guard. The man was confident until he had stated who he was and then the man hastily made a retreat. "Hey, where do you think you are going?" Jonathan raced forward to swipe the man with his blade but he was able to teleport before Jonathan had reached him. Grumbling, the blonde would sheathe the katana and turn back to the couple of players that sat on the ground. He walked forward, the coldness in his face vanishing. He looked down at the dead player and was able to hear his last words. 'Promise me to protect her' Jonathan would smile and not say a word to the man as he moved on to speak to the girl. He made her promise to stay safe. Hazado would pixelate, his remains littering the area in a brilliant flash before they faded away with the wind. 

He stood there for a moment, allowing the girl to say her goodbyes to the deceased. Sighing, Jonathan would look down to the girl. "Azhoda right?" he would ask her. "We should get going. You've got a job to do and no time to waste doing it". While this girl had felt a thorn compared to his gunshot in pain from loss, he still knew what she was going through. She needed to know that if she wanted to prevent this from happening, she would have to become stronger to be able to protect herself. Jonathan would turn towards the nearest town. "Do you know the killer at all?" 

@Hazado

As Azhoda followed Morgenstern she did not say anything at all, she was probably thinking what happened, one moment she was enjoying the craftmanship from the armor and weapons and the next she had a blade at her head, and after that blood on her hands. She did not know anything at all but she knew she did not want to deal with this and her quietness broke as she spoke soft "I'll get your revenge Haz, for you and your friends." Looking up at Morgenstern she shook her head. "He well... his name is Omniga, and well he seemed to have a history already with killing. and... um... sorry Can I sit for a moment to take all of this in." She said before sitting on a bench and taking a breath as her spear disappeared on from her hand and she looked at her hands like something was on them.

To Be Continued. 

Thread Summary:

Hazado: 3 SP 
@Morgenstern 1 SP, 400 Col