[ET-F1] This Can't Be Gourd... TIER 3 BOSS

xxxxxx The eyes of the Pumpking swelled with delight. "Well, oh me oh my. It would seem that I have grown fat in power in these last few years." The large pumpkin said, taking delight with his newfound size. "Oh, and it seems that the weaker ones cannot get by my little vines. Shame you're all alone now." He said, taking in even more delight. "Ohhhhh how I've longed for this day. How I've wished, and I've prayed that this day would come. That I would seek my vengeance upon you all once more." His eyes looked around. "But what's this? Where's the blonde warrior with two blades? The red-haired one made of fire?" He asked, before coming to a conclusion. "I see, they must have abandoned you all to your fate here, from fear of me!" The pumpking let out a mighty laugh that shook the very ground. "Well, let's make this a great show!" The pumpking cried, readying itself for battle.

This is the sign up for The Pumpking Tier 3 Boss

RULES

1. Potions and Food items are not allowed to be used. Consumables MUST be purchased from the Concessions stand. (See Spoiler a.)
  2. You may only participate in your relevant tier. No slumming.
  3. Players will have until November 1st to post to this thread. On that date, the boss will begin.
  4. You MUST list your stats, equipment, battle-ready inventory, skills, buffs, and consumed items in your post.

Spoiler

Item Name Item Effect Cost in Col
Spider Cider Heals 90 HP 50
Diet Soda Heals 150 HP 150
Popcorn Grants 20 Mitigation 150
Obnoxious Corn Dog Grants 45 Mitigation 700
Fairy Floss Grants 2 Base Damage 200
Funnel Cake Grants 3 Base Damage and 1 Accuracy 1000
Offbrand Energy Drink Restores Tier*3 Energy 100

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

xxxxxx The eyes of the Pumpking swelled with delight. "Well, oh me oh my. It would seem that I have grown fat in power in these last few years." The large pumpkin said, taking delight with his newfoun

Posted Images

*note: The Katana Acquisition thread is not complete as of Oct. 30th, however it should be done by the time the fight starts. 

Jonathan stood at the concession stand, turning a something began to happen. Jack slowly began to rise with a wicked smile. "Yep. Called it." He bought a couple of items, the Obnoxious Corn Dog and the Funnel Cake and quickly consumed them. He slowly stepped forward towards the boss as it screamed about a player with Dual-Blades and a man of flame. 'Zelrius' he thought as he recalled the mans name. It had been in many stories that had been told.  Jonathan stood there, hand on the hilt of Raikiri breathing deeply. This was an event boss so he assumed it wouldn't be too hard but he was prepared for anything to go south. "If he wanted to kill us, how come he gave us the items?" he questioned aloud. The real question truly was, how many Tier Three players were there to actually take this on? He had seen Calrex and Zandra, Macradon and Jomei. But who else? Was it just those five? 'Even if there is only five of us, we can strike this boss down quickly' Raikiri could deal much more single target damage then his last weapon. With its Paralyze, as long as the boss wasn't immune he should keep it from attacking rather often. As he stood in wait, a crackling noise could be heard coming from his weapon. 

"The Morning Star has returned. Can you stand the Light?"

Buying Obnoxious Corn Dog (+45 MIT) and Funnel Cake from Concession Stand.
1500 Col in Vouchers used
-200 Col

STATS

Spoiler

Battle Stats: 
1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 22 DMG | 171 MIT | 5 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce
Level: 68 - 345 SP
1450  HP
136 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
19 Base Damage
126 Mitigation
73 Battle Healing
61 Thorns | 6 Burn DMG when Critically Hit

Paralytic Venom

Equipped Items:
» «Raikiri» DMG III | Paralytic Venom
» «Angel's Pendant» ACC III
» «Hollowed Raikage» Cursed | Flame Thorns | Thorns II 
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Celestine» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)

Skills
Rank 5 - Katana (+7 DMG)
Rank 5 - Charge (+5 DMG on First Attack)

Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) 
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn) 
Rank 3 - Search (+3 LD)
Rank 1 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+1 DMG)
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Active Mods
Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced)
Athletics (+45 HP, +1 DMG)
Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
Katana Ferocity (+1 DMG) 

Precision (+1 ACC)
Focused Howl (8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)) <<Currently Inactive>>

Active Buffs
Oboxious Corn Dog(+45 MIT)
Funnel Cake +3 DMG, +1 ACC

Battle-Ready Inventory

1. Teleport Crystal x1
  2. Item
  3. Item
  4. Item
  5. Item
  6. Item

Stepping into the ring, Macradon stood at the ready to fight against the big pumpkin standing before him. Walking up besides Morgenstern, Macradon draw his sword and stuck down into the ground and would tighten his gauntlets so they wouldn’t slip in the upcoming battle “Seems like it’s only us for now … Let’s hope that someone else arrives, because I don’t know if we can do it alone …” Macradon said with a slight concerned tone “I don’t even know how many Tier 3 players are at this circus …” he added with an even more concerned tone. After tightening his gauntlets into place, Macradon lifted his blade towards the giant pumpkin figure, and during that action Belphegor erupted into flames covering the hell hound’s body. “I’m ready to fight, I'll phase through the competition, I hope you are as well.” he said to Morgenstern. He had seen Morgenstern change a lot over time, from the confident tank, to a two handed sword wielder … and now he went the path of the katana. It was weird to see someone vary between swords like that, but Macradon was the odd one out, he’s the one on the frontline who had kept his weapon the entire time.

phases-though-the-competition.thumb.png.faafe6526ca70d0b7ea84aad2ea4c2f6.png

< Corn Dog consumed >
< Funnel Cake consumed >

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 81
1665 HP
175 Energy
3 Accuracy
0 Evasion
22 Base Damage
 (34 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity +3 Food)
170 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 81 Armor + 45 Food + 9 Filling)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Exiled Requiem ................... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
5x Diet Soda ..................... // Heals 150 HP
10x Offbrand Energy Drink ........ // Recover 9 Energy
Glacial Hide ..................... // +18 Mitigation, Nerverfreeze
Warden's Fury .................... // Absolute Accuracy, 2 Paralyze
Empty inventory slot ............. //
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Damage Mitigation ................ // +45 Damage Mitigation
Damage ........................... // +3 Base Damage
Accuracy ......................... // +1 Accuracy

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 2: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

The event or what could be called that simply was not made for myself to be of much sadly having nto the damage and the defense having not been needed at all during the duration of the zombie killing phase, and instead myself having just enjoyed the chaos for the most part. The players having survived just fine, and myself not benefitting or seeing myself needed having come for a grand festivities of a show when attending this circus and sadly having been taken into a event itself as a counter pick to that. However, with the announcement of monsters to fight of most likely a boss level quality i just nod my head and makes my way forward having the same gear that i entered this event with considering that it should be quick hopefully. Sorry for leaving you earlier mac, but if you need some help i can provide some defense if you need it. I say apologetically towards the two handed sword user with just a curt nod of my head towards him as i look towards the large pumpkin soon after. The call or a man of two blades and a person made of fire sounding rather far fetched for the secodn one, but the first knowing only by the name that i was given for him. Sorry to burst your arrogance pumpkin, but zelrius died so deal with the people who are still alive and the new kids on the block that are here to kick you off your stoop you kid. I say towards the giant creature not seeing it as a threat to myself.

SKILLS:

Spoiler

» Rank 5 First Aid- heals 4% per rank of a party member's health (rounded down)    Energy cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down) MOD: (12+3ENG per player CD:2%)[Field Medic mod]   [Rank 3 Barrier]

Howl: Active Post command.  Energy Cost: 8   (+2 hate upon targets)

Rank 5 Heavy Armor: +45 Mitigation (MOD: Stone wall 10 MIT, 45 HP) (MOD; atheltics +1 base damage, +45 HP)

Fighting Spirit: +1 hate

Rank 5 Block: 25 MIT 

Energize: 8 Energy gain at cost of 10 to myself

Battle Healing: Rank 5

Charge rank 5

Weapon skills:
» Rank 5 Curved Sword  MOD: Ferocity (One handed curved swords)

Extra Skills:

(Extra Skill) Rank 3 Tier 3 Protection Familiar: 81 points of mitigation

Concentration: +1 BD cooldown 3 posts

Survival: (Extra Skill) Passive. Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.

Stats+Gear

Spoiler

HP: 1850/1850    Energy: 176/176 DMG:17   MIT:169  Thorns: 69  Eva: -1  BH: 92 Rec: Rec:+3 Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

<Lun'Rael's Insignia>> (Unique Item)A small badge bearing Queen Lun'Rael's seal: a crescent moon with a single twinkle of starlight. The pendant is quite ornate, decorated with a single diamond gemstone.

Name: Harpe
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98813
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A sword made of adamantium with the sword being imbued with the strength of Perseus.

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Prometheus' Blessing
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Flame Aura / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: A constant light aura of flames wraps around the armor like a cape of flames. The armor depicting Prometheus giving humanity their flames of intelligence and creativity.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572872 

Edited by Hestia

Snickering at the fact that someone else just arrived at the event, Macradon would look over at Morgenstern “Looks like I was right, more people have arrived, what a time to be fighting.” he said and donned his helmet as well as the hood form his robes adorned upon his armor. “If Hestia tanks, Morgenstern and I will try to deplete the guy of as much health as possible. If everything goes like the stupid angel fight, I’ll take over as tank and Hestia can support. I hope that made sense. See you in a bit!” he said and activated his Hide skill and tried to hide in the darkness of the battlefield, everything as covered in one kind of decay, be it the vines or the zombies, Macradon tried to blend in with the surrounding area. With his dark grey, black and green attire, it wasn’t that difficult to find a place to sit and wait. But since most of the battlefield had been cleared for this boss fight, Macradon was just hiding ... just barely.

ID: 127632
LD: 6+5=11 Stealth Rating

Edited by Macradon

Stepping away from what remained of the zombies, Jomei stormed into the slowly closing battlefield that encompassed the Pump-King and.. less than a handful of players. "And here I thought I was going to be late to the party.." Jomei said with a small chuckle, in an attempt to make light of their dire situation. His eyes turned towards the Pump-King, angry eyes. His hair and attire had notable traces of sweat, darkened circles under his eyes signs of exhaustion.. Fighting a boss was the last thing he wanted to do after slaying what felt like hundreds of zombies. Yet, here he was, standing with Hestia, Mac, and Morgenstern against now a single target; an over-sized, animated pumpkin. "You can say whatever you want to throw us off, but the same thing is going to happen to you as last time." The ginger readied himself into a defensive stance, waiting for the fight to properly begin. 

Consuming: 
Funnel Cake (+3 DMG +1 ACC)
CornDog (+45 MIT)

Spoiler
Level: 73

HP: 1490
En: 159

DMG: 20
EVA: 4

ACC: 5
MIT: 97
Savvy: 2
Battle Healing: 75 HP
Skills:

Grandmaster Rapier Skill (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor Rank 5 (+25 mit)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)

Energist (+5*Tier EN)
Battle Healing Rank 5 (5% HP Recovery)
Parry (50% DMG rounded down)
Extended Mod Limit (10 SP)
Howl(8 EN +2 Hate up to 4 enemies)
---
---

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Martial Arts Rank 4 (+5 DMG Unarmed)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Meditation (5*Tier EN,reduces to 3*Tier if hit before next turn.)
Familiar Handling Accurate (Rk.3) (+3 ACC)

Mods:

Rapier Ferocity (+1 DMG to Sword Arts )
Rapier Finesse Rank 3 (+5*Tier En)

Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision (+1 ACC)
Sprint and Acrobatics (+1 EVA)
---
---
---

Housing Buffs:
Rested (-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat)
Clean (The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20%
   Filling (Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.)
Relaxed (Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.)

Equipment:

Weapon: Oathkeeper (+3 DMG x Tier 3)(9 Dmg)
Armor: Coat of The Master Duelist (+1 MIT, +2 Savvy)
Accessory: Erin's Protection (+3 EVA)
Familiar: Adere the Tawny Owl (+3 ACC)

Battle Ready:
3 x Offbrand Energy Drinks
1 x Teleport Crystal

Edited by Jomei

Four. Four was... good? He looked to the players that would be assisting with the boss fight. "Alrighty then. Hestia has got tank, while the three of us deal damage. If the boss has got any minions, Hestia and Macradon use AoE attacks while Jomei and I will stay focused on the boss." His voice was calm and collected. Up til recently, he wouldn't have spoken out, but everything was all about efficiency. If they wanted to take out the enemy that stood in their way, not a single turn could be wasted. The less amount of surprises later would be for the better. Hestia and Macradon would have far more damage in AoE that Jomei and him. Vines had taken over the area, pushing everyone back away from the scene. Hopefully the other tiers would be okay. He needed to worry about the problem in front of him. Perhaps since he was not tanking, he should switch to the Bialas Bindings? 'He probably has some form of AOE. I will stay'.

'The first blow, is the most important. I'll strike fast with "Lightning Flash" and knock it off balance, opening it to attack form Macradon and Jomei from the sides. Before it attacks, Hestia will draw attention. A three-pronged attack with a defense backing up.

Zandra swung her axe, killing the last zombie infront of her. She looked at the piles of skulls that surrounded her. Or well, would have surrounded her if them didn’t shattered in crystals when the undead got reduced to zero helath from her devastating axe attacks. A smile on her lips when she wiped of the sweat on her forehead.

It was at that moment, the pumpking boss appeared. Her smile spread from her lips to fill her eyes with joy as well. ‘’YES!’’ she shouted out. ‘’A real big boy I can kill. Got a bit tired of the hordes of noobies.’’ She gripped her axe. ‘’Zita! Time for dinner!’’ the eagle answered with a loud cry as she lifted from a nearby drum and flyed after the berserk healer.

Funnel Cake (+3 DMG +1 ACC)
CornDog (+45 MIT)Stats:

Zandra: HP: 1,685/1,685 ENG: 146/164 DMG: 22 MIT: 143 BH: 84 FALLEN: 12 BRN: 36 THRN: 30 ACC: 1 Paraimmune Antifreeze Firstaid 24%

Edited by Zandra

Quite the crowd was slowly beginning to gather, and Macradon tried to keep himself hidden still while maintaining a fine range towards the party of Tier 3 players as well as a good place to jump on the boss when the fight began. “Oh yeah … maybe I should’ve done this before I went in hiding …” he thought and drew his sword and got into a defensive stance, activating his <Parry> skill to help him tank a lot of the first incoming damage that could be shoved his way if the boss had some AOE, which it probably did since it’s a boss made for Tier 3 players, if it didn’t have any AOE it would be too easy for the players to get through to the boss and ignore most of the damage done, but sometimes the AOE was a bit too strong to handle and gets very annoying very fast.

< Vengeful Riposte activated >

ID: 127771
LD: 9+5=14 Stealth Rating

< Macradon > 1665/1665 HP || 22 DMG || 170 MIT || 3 ACC || 0 EVA || 170/175 NRG

Edited by Macradon

Zandra had herd what the boss just said and pointed her weapon towards him. ‘’Those people you talk about is no more here. And don’t underestimate us.’’ She glanced at the other tier three players that was present. Macradon, Morgenstern, Jomei and Hestia. This would be piece of (pumpkin)cake for them. ‘’These four persons is way stronger then they ever was. You may hurt them, but I wont allow you to kill them!’’. Her focus went to the veterans. ‘’Isnt this awesome. I just hope this wont be to easy. So much want to finally get a challenging fight. But as I said, I wont let him reduce your health to zero.’’ And with that she activated her barrier skill. A brick pattern covered everyone in the group for a few moments, enhancing their defence. This didn’t gave her time to use any buffs, but you sometime have to prioritise.

-Use barrier. Whole party gets -15% damage taken from all sources for one turn. (-10+2x4=18 Energy)

Zandra: HP: 1,685/1,685 ENG: 146/164 DMG: 22 MIT: 143 BH: 84 FALLEN: 12 BRN: 36 THRN: 30 ACC: 1 Paraimmune Antifreeze Firstaid 24%

Baldur wasn't sure how he would be received showing up at an event boss fight after avoiding the last one. He had had every intention of showing up for the floor 24 fight, but after the meeting, his motivation, and his faith, had been crushed. He still wasn't sure how he would react at seeing some of the faces he knew would be there for this event. For some reason, the Halloween event usually gave very good rewards, and while Baldur was... refocusing, he did intend to return some day, and therefore needed to try and keep up with this gear.

Thankfully this vendor had a shop, so he could buy what he needed for buffing. Buying a funnel cake, and an obnoxious corn dog, Baldur consumed them rapidly, and then then turned to face those who had gathered. He felt his stomach drop at the sight of Hestia and Zandra, but he was not here to pick a fight. He was here to fight. He noticed that Jonathan now used a Katana, and Mac was here, which for some reason surprised Baldur. Jomei, however, provided a calming presence to Baldur's nerves.

The gaijin samurai would remain silent, and standing apart from the others, waiting for the event to begin.

Baldur purchased Funnel Cake, Obnoxious Corn Dog, and Diet Soda (1,850 col)

Stats:
Baldur: HP: 1230/1230 EN: 120/120 MIT: 124 EVA: 3 DMG: 25 ACC: 4 BH: 49

Spoiler

» Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

• Modified HP: 1230
  • Modified EN: 120
  • Modified MIT: 124
  • Modified ACC: 4
  • Modified DMG: 25
  • Modified EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 49
  • Search: +0
  • Temp Buff: +3 Damage +1 Accuracy
  • Temp Buff: 45 MIT
  • Temp Buff:

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1230
  • Base EN: 120
  • Base MIT: 79
  • Base ACC: 3
  • Base DMG: 19 
  • Muramasa Base DMG: 22 (No bonus from familiar)
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 49 HP
  • Search: +0

» Items Equipped:

• Muramasa - +12 Damage
  • Montsuki haori - 54 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION
  • Hammerspace Backpack (HB) +1 BR item (allows stacks up to 7)

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Shukketsu - +6 Damage/36 Bleed for 2 turns (on 9-10)
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x1 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Diet Soda
  • [Empty]
  • [Empty]
  • HB: [Empty]
  • EWL: [Empty]

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 0/5 | +0 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing| 4 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (45HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 5 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+5 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter|  2 Ranks | +6 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post
  • Extended Weight Limit | Purchased | Increases Battle Ready Inventory by 3

» Mods:

•  Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  •  Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  •  Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  •  Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion
  • N/A

Edited by Baldur
Forgot to add diet soda

Waiting for the fight to begin and the pumpkin to begin the first move i grin when i notice a weird aura surround me as i grin and nod towards zandra appreciating the damage coverage since whatever is gonna happen from this pumpkin is gonna be a interesting first move and hopefully if all goes right a opening death move against every player present. That way it'd just be wasted upon the group of two healers that can just shoot everyone back to full health. Looking around i nod my head and grin slightly when seeing the group size that is for this event as i sigh softly and shake my head keeping shield close to my chest and sword ready to go for a fight against this creature. Well if aren't we equally lucky and rather unlucky. The perfect size for a raid group fight lets hope this goes better then leviathen did cause being one of the last ones standing wasn't pretty. I say with a chuckle as i look towards Jomei with a shrug of my shoulders just creating a small joke about the almost failure of floor twenty four.

Glancing towards the samurai that is standing off towards the side i just give a small wave of my shield that and a half hearted smile before focusing upon the boss once more not feeling..exactly comfortable or easy around him. Wanting to talk, but at the sametime feeling just tense around the man i quickly shake my head wanting to dispel these feelings so they won' distract me from the fight. Glancing towards Morg as well i notice the katana as i just sigh softly at that since in the end i feel sorry for the man who probably had his spirit broken in some way to ditch the sword and shield method that he had taught me. 'As long as he keeps moving forward. he can recover and become something new though.' I think to myself.

His eyes scanned the room, looking, waiting. And soon enough, a tuft of orange appeared. The green of his eyes turned darker as he recognized the man. "YOU!" It screeched, it's voice piercing the very ground itself shaking it. "I remember you. You think the great PUMPKING would forget?" It screamed as vines thwipped and thrashed around. But soon the thrashing ended, and an eerie sense of calm washed over the great and mighty gourd. "But alas. You are alone. No blue wonder to save you from my wrath, no blonde warrior to cut them down, and no other orange-haired ones cheering about the place simply because they managed to ruin my perfectly good rine." The Pumpking said in a mockingly sad tone. "Where are they now I wonder?" It pondered wanting to tease the ginger further. "Did they leave you behind when they saw how weak you were?" Its vines moved closer. "Oh! Perhaps they ran away in fear of me!" The vines moved closer and closer still. "Or perhaps," The Pumpking took a long pause. "Perhaps they're dead." The Pumpking noted the look upon the warrior's face. Its eyes changed shape to express its happiness as a loud joyous laugh rang about the tent. "OH YES! Tell me all about it!" It cried out in delight. "How did they die? Was it worth it? Did you try to save them? Could you have saved them? Were their deaths quick? Did you betray them?" The Pumpking began to assault him over and over again with questions and questions still. And before the warrior could respond, the Pumpking would wipe away a seed from the corner of its eye. "No matter. Be thee alive, or be thee dead the fact that you are alone is the same. And these, friends around you. How long will they last I wonder? I know you wonder too." It goaded one last time before striking with its massive vines.

Players have 72 hours to reply to this post.
[ Deadline: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 1:00 AM PST ]

The Pumpking:
100.png
EVA: -1
MIT: 200

Macradon has been detected by the enemy!

The Players:

Spoiler

Party 1
[0] @Morgenstern: 1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 22 DMG | 171 MIT | 5 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THN | 6 Flame Thorns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Macradon: 1665/1665 HP | 175/175 EN | 22 DMG | 170 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Holy | 6 REC [-1 EN 2/2] [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Hestia: 1850/1850 HP | 176/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Jomei: 1490/1490 HP | 159/159 EN | 20 DMG | 97 MIT | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 45 BH | 2 Savvy [-1 EN 2/2] [-20% DoT 1/1] [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Zandra: 1685/1685 HP | 146/164 EN | 22 DMG | 143 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Fallen | 84 BH | 30 THN Paralytic Immunity Antifeeze [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Baldur: 1230/1230 HP | 120/120 EN | 25 DMG | 124 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 49 BH [Barrier 15%]

Edited by The Pumpking

Looking at the large pumpkin i just raise an eyebrow and just prepare for the fight figuring that if this is gonna be started off right may as well kick it off corectly by gaining the hate in as swiftly as i can. Slamming the pommel of my blade against my shield i gaze up towards the king with a smile upon my face as i activate regular howl to get its attention. Hey! Look over here you waste of digital space! if you wanna deal with somebody take a swing at me you going to be oversized jack'o'lantern! I shout towards the creature as i then take a few steps towards the right away from the main fighting force to make it face to turn towards me, or at least that is the hope at the very minimum that way hopefully they can strike at a boss' blind spot. Glancing towards the players i just nod my head figuring that either this fight will end quickly, or i might be at risk of dying once more which is somehow not even anything new with me as of late. 'First angel, then technically the labyrinth then leviathan. I'm making more and more close calls the more stuff i get involved in. Making i should pay more thought to the idea of taking place in fights as a damage dealer.'

Action Howl  (-10 eng  +4 hate (+2+1(fighting spirit)+1(taunt))

Party 1
[0] @Morgenstern: 1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 22 DMG | 171 MIT | 5 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THN | 6 Flame Thorns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Macradon: 1665/1665 HP | 175/175 EN | 22 DMG | 170 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Holy | 6 REC [-1 EN 2/2] [Barrier 15%]
[4] @Hestia: 1850/1850 HP | 166/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Jomei: 1490/1490 HP | 159/159 EN | 20 DMG | 97 MIT | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 45 BH | 2 Savvy [-1 EN 2/2] [-20% DoT 1/1] [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Zandra: 1685/1685 HP | 146/164 EN | 22 DMG | 143 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Fallen | 84 BH | 30 THN Paralytic Immunity Antifeeze [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Baldur: 1230/1230 HP | 120/120 EN | 25 DMG | 124 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 49 BH [Barrier 15%]

Zandra just stares at the boss. It keeps on talking, and talking, and talking. Not only that, he keeps on saying basically same thing over and over. She let out a long yawn and looks at the others. The boss mentions some other people, that she remebered but didnt spent to much time with so not know them. And the different between those people and the players here now, is that they had unique skills. Still, Zandra would judge Hestia, Macradon, Baldur, Jomei and Morgenstern beeing much stronger. She looks at @Jomei as a faint blush appeares on her cheeks. If he looks back she quickly turn away and looks at Hestia she speaks up. With the axe in her right hand she place her left on @Hestia. ''Let him hit you, hit you hard. But dont worry, I wont let you fall close to the red.'' and with that she darts forward.

In just a moment, she reach the the boss. With a determined face she focus her mind and beeing on the single target. She takes a steady grip of her axe that gets surronded by a black smoke as she stares into the pumpkins eyes. Her red eyes meets the blue shine as he dark weapon felling down on him from above in a wide swing, cleaving thru him and smashing the groud, causing a shokwave that deals a second wave of damage on him. The smoke had dissapeared as it flowed into the body of her target, hurting him even more. She quickly disengage as the stun status effect activates.

Screw dimension (using concentration and charge) vs Pumpking:
ID: 127806 BD: 6-1+1+1=7 Hit! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! 22+5+12=39x13=507-200=307 +STUN!

Party 1
[4] @Hestia: 1850/1850 HP | 166/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[1] @Zandra: 1685/1685 HP | 135/164 EN | 22 DMG | 143 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Fallen | 84 BH | 30 THN Paralytic Immunity Antifeeze [Barrier 15%]

Edited by Zandra

Macradon shrugged at the great pumpking when he spotted him “Guess all these vines are a part of him, so hiding anywhere would be for naught.” Macradon thought and stood back up straight “Wow you found, congratulations. You’ve been eating a lot of carrots, haven't you?” he said with a mocking tone towards the giant pumpking. “I mean, they died because they were weak, right? That’s what you’re trying to say? I’m just saying that they were in a position where everything should’ve been considered an enemy. Cheap Assassinations are just boring, no actual fighting, no actual combat, just go in, hit them, and run away.” Macradon replied while regrouping with the rest. “But alas, something something fine speech, let’s fight!” he said and quickly leapt forward with a heavy lunge with Belphegor tagging along now fully engulfed in hellish flames. Getting up close to the pumpking, Macradon jumped into the air and cleaved once into the boss. His blade shined a bright white holy light as the sword easily went through the pumpking’s tough exterior. “How ‘bo da’?” he asked the boss after his attack.

Spoiler

ID: 127807
BD: 9+3+1=10(13), Crit +1!
CD: 5, No Proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 35x13-(200/2) = 355 Damage to Pumpking

Party 1
[3] Macradon: 1665/1665 HP | 162/175 EN | 22 DMG | 170 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Holy | 6 REC [-1 EN 2/2] [Barrier 15%] (+1)(-9)
[4] Hestia: 1850/1850 HP | 166/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[1] Zandra: 1685/1685 HP | 135/164 EN | 22 DMG | 143 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Fallen | 84 BH | 30 THN Paralytic Immunity Antifeeze [Barrier 15%]

Edited by Macradon

He would have to remain completely focused on this battle. He had hardly any experience with the katana, making it harder for him to land hits the way he wanted. It did not help that the battle started not the way that he anticipated. He watched as Hestia took the front and got the attention of the boss before Macradon and Zandra moved forward together on either side of him. Their weapons ripped through the boss, Zandra's striking with the dark hue of fallen while Macradon's came in striking with the blazing hue of holy. 'Okay. I'll bring the lightning then' he thought to himself. Activating the <<Charge skill>> he would charge through the area, his speeds were very high for one with heavy armor, however his run was unbalanced with the new weapon that remained his weapons. He carried through with his motion, putting it all into the momentum of his blade as he made the swing towards his opponent. His blade made contact and began to slash through the orange mass of monster. Backing away, he would look to the others. With as much damage as they were dealing, surely the battle would be over shortly. 

ID: 127815 BD:4(+6)=HIT
DMG: 22+5=27*15=405-200=205 DMG Dealt

Spoiler

Party 1
[1] Morgenstern: 1450/1450 HP | 121/136 EN | 22 DMG | 171 MIT | 5 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THN | 6 Flame Thorns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[3] Macradon: 1665/1665 HP | 162/175 EN | 22 DMG | 170 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Holy | 6 REC [-1 EN 2/2] [Barrier 15%] (+1)(-9)
[4] Hestia: 1850/1850 HP | 166/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[1] Zandra: 1685/1685 HP | 135/164 EN | 22 DMG | 143 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Fallen | 84 BH | 30 THN Paralytic Immunity Antifeeze [Barrier 15%]

Baldur stood off to the side, waiting for the their tank to engage the boss with Howl, and then a moment later Macradon an Zandra landed their full attack, procing the whole lot of their abilities, and only a hair behind them was Jonathan. He was still a bit unused to the Katana sword arts, being taking for a bit more of a ride by the system assisted attacks than he was used to with his old familiar styles, but he landed the blow which was what counted. If you didn't hit, it didn't count.

His eyes slowly searched around their field of battle, roots everywhere were a hazard, and who knew what else this monster had in store for them. It was rarely what it seemed. Finally, Baldur charged forward, the crimson light of the <<muramasa>> trailing him as he sped towards the gourd. Just as Baldur was closing in, several of the vines whipped out, crashing into Baldur's blade and throwing him back away from the king.

Kuso!

Baldur whipped the blade to the side, stabbing it into the ground to keep him from sliding further and brought himself to halt. Time to look for another opening.

ID#127825 BD: 1 (crit miss) -2 EN (miss) +1 EN (Regen)

Spoiler

Party 1
[1] Morgenstern: 1450/1450 HP | 121/136 EN | 22 DMG | 171 MIT | 5 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THN | 6 Flame Thorns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[0] Baldur: 1230/1230 HP | 119/120 EN | 25 DMG | 124 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 49 BH [Barrier 15%]

Edited by Baldur

Jomei had learned from their fight against the Dark Council to not let the words of these virtual monsters get to him. Half of them couldn't talk anyway, so he didn't have to worry about that much. However.. this thing called him out directly.. brought up specific players that had fallen or disappeared since that battle, Lowenthal included. The man grit hit teeth and brandished his rapier. "They may be gone, but they'll always be with us in spirit."  The ginger dug the toe of his boot into the ground before vanishing into a blur of green. He appeared again moments later atop one of the pumpkin's vines, then another slightly closer to its body. Leaping off of the second vine, Jomei closed the distance between himself and the boss. The darkened iron of his rapier ignited in a brilliant golden flame, his eyes taking on the same color. "You bastard!" he shouted, as four long spears appeared around him in a flash of light. Thrusting his blade forward, the tip of his rapier met with a sounding boom. Oathkeeper, as well as the other four glowing tendrils, carved into the cheek of the Pumpking, ending with a simultaneous strike that erupted in a bright flash. As the attack ended, Jomei landed back on the ground and quickly created some distance between himself and the boss. "I was there when you were defeated once, and you'll be damn sure I'll be here when it happens again, you overgrown gourd." 

ID 127973 | BD 10 | Big Crit Time | Charge Activated | Over Radiation
14 x 20(+5 +2) = 378 (-200) 178 DMG

Spoiler

[2] Jomei: 1490/1490 HP | 150/159 EN | 20 DMG | 97 MIT | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 45 BH | 2 Savvy [-1 EN 2/2] [-20% DoT 1/1] [Barrier 15%]
[0] Baldur: 1230/1230 HP | 119/120 EN | 25 DMG | 124 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 49 BH [Barrier 15%]

Edited by Jomei

The Pumpking giggled. "Waste of space? Why, try harder with your insults if you want to push my buttons!" That woman looked tasty, delicious. The Pumpking just couldn't wait to swallow her, crunch her bones between his teeth, and savor every last bit. The warriors began to pile on and one, devastating attack after devastating attack. He called out Jomei again. "Yes! Get angry! It will make my victory so much more sweet when you all perish!" And with dealing with the attacks he knew better from last time. He planned this time. He knew what the patterns of attacks would be, and he knew what was going to come and he readied his body. And after all of the attacks, the effects, and the damage. The pumpking laughed as he shined a mighty and sickly green as his rind grew and grew, thicker and thicker. "See if you can get past this!" He taunted, raising his vines to attack the loud mouth tank warrior. The vines slamming against her and her shield, slamming her into the earthen floor of the tent dust flying everywhere. Pointed vines slammed into the ground under the cover of the dust leaving three small punctures into the ground. "I'm gonna win!" The pumpking giggled aloud.

Players have 72 hours to reply to this post.
[ Deadline: Friday, November 8th, 2019 at 5:00 PM PST ]

The Pumpking:
70.png
EVA: -1
MIT: 300

Spoiler

ID#: 128052 | Targeting Hestia| MD: 8+3+1=9 - Hit!
Hestia takes 31 DMG

Spoiler

[1] @Morgenstern: 1450/1450 HP | 121/136 EN | 22 DMG | 171 MIT | 5 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THN | 6 Flame Thorns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[3] @Macradon: 1665/1665 HP | 162/175 EN | 22 DMG | 170 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Holy | 6 REC [-1 EN 2/2] [Barrier 15%] (+1)(-9)
[4] @Hestia: 1819/1850 HP | 166/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT] [Barrier 15%]
[2] @Jomei: 1490/1490 HP | 150/159 EN | 20 DMG | 97 MIT | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 45 BH | 2 Savvy [-1 EN 2/2] [-20% DoT 1/1] [Barrier 15%]
[1] @Zandra: 1685/1685 HP | 135/164 EN | 22 DMG | 143 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 12 Fallen | 84 BH | 30 THN Paralytic Immunity Antifeeze [Barrier 15%]
[0] @Baldur: 1230/1230 HP | 119/120 EN | 25 DMG | 124 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 49 BH [Barrier 15%]