[F01 PP] Secret of Medicine of The Forest Lonzo/Koga/Noctua/Nora

(OOC: this is on hold till we figure out who is in the group. We didn't realize we could only have 4 people and almost had 6 XD)

Lonzo had gotten a mail from a small village requesting aid, and medicine. Could it be possible for an NPC to die? What would end up happening if they went away? It was true he could gain the help of other players but there was something nostalgic about the NPCs as well. So he went up to the bulletin board in the Town of Beginnings and left a note for other adventurers. 

-Level 5 player Lonzo here.
I received a quest in regards to obtaining medicine for a small village nearby. If anyone else has a letter for help lets join forces.
I'll be waiting at the water fountain by the south gate in dark heavy armor. Please do not fear approach any assistance would be helpful.
Let us end this plague once and for all shall we?-

With that, he went to visit the fountain it had been a few days since he had posted it and would go visit it daily to check to see if anyone was willing to try the quest with him. He did see a few people sign on board to the mission. He then brought the names up and sent out a mass mail to them.

Well, this is a massive hunting party! I can't wait to see you all! I'll be at the fountain now if you are all ready.

Much appreciation and love

Lonzo

Spoiler

Stats

SP 11
LvL 5
HP 100
Energy 10
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Weapon 
Two-Handed rare Axe
      - 2 bleed Effect: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.

Armor 
None at the moment

Sword Arts

Rank 1

• [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
  • [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.

Battle Ready Slots

*5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
     *1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
    *1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
    *»(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Equipment
    2 handed axe with Bleed 2
    Dark Defender Armor.+2 mit (18 mit total) - borrowed from Yukiro will return later.

Extra
    Vanity Civilian Town Clothes

Edited by Lonzo
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right...it is time for another quest. Field experience is also needed. 

Time to check up on the quest board. Nora walks towards the center park of the Town of the Beginning, in this sunny fall afternoon. The wind was blowing particularly hard that day, but still, a lot of NPCs were nearby, minding their own businesses. Nora steps to the board and was checking out the postings until one in particular caught her attention. She reads over the note left on the paper until she reaches the signature section, and realized that it was from someone she knows. Hm...this might be interesting...and good combat experience as well. Guess I can go check it out. 

Before leaving for the wild, she pulls out a pen from her backpack and wrote on a sticky note and stick it beside the paper. Nora joining as well. We might need more help, if anyone sees this, please join us~!

@Koga @Noctua

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 20

Energy: 2

Skills

» Rapier - Rank 1 [DMG +1]

Equipment

» Jack's Graceful Repose [T1 Perfect Rapier [Burn - Blight - Cursed]]

• [x2] Rip Ravine (2 Energy) - Two quick slashes into a target

» Black and Tan outfit (Hat, Tank Top, Jacket, Pants, Boots) [Vanity]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [50 HP] Healing Crystal (3)

She was bored, and she wanted to find something to do at this point. She had gotten so used to going out and fighting things now, that it was almost feeling second nature to her. So she decided to check out the quest board to see what new might be up there. Or even old that she just never got around to actually looking at. When she arrived at the board, there was a letter with a sticky note next to it. She knew both the names, but not the players well enough to feel completely comfortable going alone. So, what did that girl do? She opened her messages, selected a certain thread and sent a quick message.

Hey Koga. Found this interesting quest. Two others are already wanting to join it. We should join them.

And...sent. She pulled the quest from the board to be sure that no one else decided to join before she headed over to the fountain to meet her potential partners. Once there, she saw two faces that she recognized from that one night in the tavern. This was going to be an interesting party wasn't it. Walking over, she waved slowly. "Hey. I should have another on the way." Of course, if either of them remembered her, they would know who that other person was going to be.

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 2

HP: 40

Energy: 4

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword [DMG +1]

>> [Rank 1] Katana [DMG +3]

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed]

>> Vanity Black Longcoat [Light Armor]

Battle Ready Inventory

Koga got the message from Noctua, with a set of coordinates attached, and unsurprisingly, he sent out a quick message to Noct before heading out.

'Alright, on my way. See you soon. Don't get the party started without me.'

At this point, Koga and Noctua were attached at the hip. Usually, if you knew where one was, you could pretty much always find the other nearby. So when Koga arrived at the fountain and waved, he didn't really expect any kind of surprise at his arrival. "Hey guys, didn't know that you were the other two Noct had mentioned. So, what's the quest? Not a fetch quest right, 'cause if it is, I have to warn you, I have a sever allergy to fetch quests." Once all (sort of) joking was over with, Koga rested a hand on the pommel of his weapon, waiting to hear whatever it was that the party would be doing, as well as for the party invite itself. Koga was fairly certain that, bewtween the four of them they could handle whatever would be thrown at them...well, mostly confident.

@Lonzo // @Nora // @Noctua

Lonzo saw who had accepted the party invite and tossed out invites to all of them. He was happy to see Nora when she arrived. "It seems Koga and Noctua will be on their way. Thank you for helping me out." once the whole group was there he smiled to himself. "Seems we're all seeing a lot of each other. That's fine by me actually." 

He was starting to like this group a lot. He moved his arms behind his head and listened to the comments and concerns of the party. He understood Koga on a spiritual level.

"Don't worry about that. I too seem to have developed some sort of illness towards fetch quests. In truth, this is a fetch quest but with a bit of a twist. It seems the town Horunka just northwest of here is looking for some medicine. I figured we could all head there and help out. We'll learn more once we're there but I did go to an information broker before heading over there. Before we accept this quest I'll let you all know we'll likely be fighting Nepents. They're not too strong but we should be careful if they come in swarms." he warned the party. "If someone isn't ready you should get ready with potions or even teleport crystal just in case. I don't have a teleport crystal on me so I won't abandon anyone. However, I'd feel more at ease if others carried one in case it gets too hairy. Once we're in Horunka we'll have to look around for the right building to get this quest started off. I think I know where it is but I've never been there so if someone knows the proper way I don't mind following the leader if you catch my drift." he realized his tone had changed to more tactical instead of his flirtatious tone. "Though with all of you around I'll follow any of you regardless." he quickly added that so it wouldn't seem so ominous. He had yet to discover the variant and all the information from the actual quest because he hadn't gone to talk to the NPC yet. He just took the quest via the quest board. Which was the second way to obtain the quest the other was to find the NPC before finding the post asking for aid with medication? "I'm actually worried about the NPCs can they get hurt? What would happen if we lost them? Would it corrupt the world? I don't like the idea which is why I'm taking part of it."

Nora waved at Koga and Noctua as they join the party. "Hey! Over here!" She calls out to them with a large smile. "I can't believe that we meet again so soon! You two seems to be in good spirit! Let's hope that this quest went on smoothly." She then listens to Lonzo's instructions, he seems to be a different person now that they are on the job, very different approach from when they last meet. She thinks that she enjoys this attitude towards the job. But unfortunately...she does not have a teleportation crystal ready though, and it will take some time before she could get one.

Nora nods as Lonzo went on with the mission briefly. She knows that she was lazy and didn't really took a look at the mission brief before accepting the quest, and she was glad that at least someone knows what they were doing. She accepted the party invite right away and checked her equipment. Everything looks good for now, hopefully the monsters wouldn't be too tough to handle.

"Unfortunately I don't have a teleportation crystal, but I don't intend to abandon anyone and I have my potions and a healing song crystal available for anyone in need of them. Never been to Horunka before, but it sounds very interesting, getting a Japanese vibe just from the name alone, always a fan of that culture." She paused before continuing. "I'm not too sure of it myself, but I think NPCs can be killed...but I don't know if potions work on them as well." She turns to Koga and Noctua. "Have you two been to this place before? I'm sure we won't get lost either way though if we follow the map."

@Noctua

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 1

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

She accepted the party invite when it was tossed at her, and started to wonder slightly what she might have just gotten herself and Koga into, again. There was the fact that she still wasn't completely sure of Lonzo, but that wasn't something to dwell on for now. She would have verbally seconded Koga's allergy to fetch quests, but she didn't exactly get that chance. But that was okay. Instead, she listened to the quest that Lonzo had grabbed. Nepents, she didn't fully know what kind of creature that was, but she was certain that she would find out soon enough really. Knowing her luck, they would be fighting a lot of them. At least she now had Graceful Repose on her hip. It has proven useful a lot lately, but it was just missing that little boost in accuracy. But that was something that was easily lived without when the DoTs from the weapon could kill a turn later, depending on the health that the creature was to have left.

Oh right, potions and stuff like that. She had a few still, so she figured that she was going to be set on that little factor. "I still have potions." She looked at Koga, figuring that he had some left over as well. But when Nora asked if she or Koga had been there before, she shook her head. She hadn't for sure, but she also couldn't speak for Koga. He did go exploring a bit more than she did. "I haven't." Dear Noct, learn to talk more. You might make a few more friends that way. These were things that she thought to herself before she slept for the night, and yet here she was, still shy as ever. At least she wasn't asking horribly embarrassing questions. Having that downfall of her social awkwardness would be a horrible thing in deed.

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 2

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Koga accepted the party invite before crossing his arms as he listened to the short quest briefing. Go kill a thing and get medicine for a village, huh? Well, he'd heard of worse quests, this didn't seem terrible. Koga chose to ignore Lonzo's...interesting little comment for now, and instead answered the few questions that were brought up. "I've taken the path to Horunka," Koga began to explain, "But I've never had to go all the way. I'd usually get the loot and EXP I needed before I got there. Noct, the first quest we ever did together was actually on that path. On the point of the NPCs, no, they probably can't die. And even if they can, they'll just respawn in a day or two. I highly doubt the game would just nuke an entire floor because of a low-level quest like this. But, we get the job done, and we don't ever have to find out, right?" Koga's usually mischievous demeanor had been replaced by a far more serious, let's-get-down-to-business one. "I don't have any TP Crystals either, but I got a few health potions. If we fight together and  keep whoever is tanking in the front and switch out when we need to, we'll be fine. Speaking of, who has the highest HP and MIT stats here? Mine and Noct's are pretty low compared to you two," Koga said, gesturing towards Lonzo and Nora. The shear fact that they were a higher level meant they could probably take more hits than he and Noct could, but if they weren't comfortable eating damage, he wasn't about to force them.

"I'll do my best to keep the attention on myself then as best I can. So we'll walk to the village. Since Koga knows which way to go I'll let you lead on and see if the quest marker appears once we're in the town. Hey if we're lucky we can even get some sightseeing in once we're there. I bet you're right with it being a bit more Asian theme, like Kyoto. A bit more medieval in some way. Maybe, who knows." he shrugged it off and walked out of the town with the group. "Thank you for helping me out in this quest, when I get better maybe I'll have a feast for all of you to enjoy some food or something. What do you think?" he asked throwing out he was a cook. "So no one has teleportation potions? Well, I guess we are all in it together then." he was a little worried about that but he knew how they couldn't leave him either unless they lied, which he presently expected. "You're the leader Koga. Oh hey what do you all do for a living anyway, and if you have a career up and running, where's your shop?" He figured he'd try to get involved with them more as best he could.

He wanted to be distant and yet it was against the nature he gave himself while playing this game. It was a clash of personalities but he did his best to stay true to his happy go lucky additude about things.

"I don't have any TP Crystals either, but I got a few health potions. If we fight together and  keep whoever is tanking in the front and switch out when we need to, we'll be fine. Speaking of, who has the highest HP and MIT stats here? Mine and Noct's are pretty low compared to you two"

Nora blinks and looks at Lonzo, trying to assess his current level, but it was hard to tell. "Well...I may have the highest health bar, so I guess I can tank. So when we meet a monster, either let me attack last since when hates are equal, they attack those who attacks last. Or let me attack first so I stack up on hate. My accuracy is decent, at accuracy 5, I'm not going to miss any hits." She said with a smile.

"Alrighty then! It is decided! Sounds like a plan. After you then, Koga." Nora steps aside and makes way for Koga and Noctua and follows the rest of the party as they make their way out of the Town. As they travel further and further out of the the Town, she noticed that she could see more and more monsters now. This would be the first time that she travels this far away from the safe zone, and in a place that wild monsters spam too. She was secretly glad that she was with a group instead of traveling alone, despite the fact that she has been acting brave lately, that confidence does not run all the way through. She knows her weakness more than anyone else and she knows that she's all show, her damage is basically nothing... This only furthers her resolve, she needs to get that Katana skill and maybe a healing skill asap if she wants to be useful at all.

"Oh, by the way. I am a singer, I have a little shop just outside of the main road. You are all welcome to visit me sometimes, I should have some healing crystal, monster debuff crystal up soonish...Still trying to set it up. Spread the word!" She said so, making conversations.

@Noctua 

Edited by Nora

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 1

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Huh, so they were going to be walking that road. Some not so good memories tried to show up but she ignored them. But there was still the fact that she was the lowest level among everyone in the party at the moment. This was going to prove to be...would interesting be the correct word for this? She didn't think so, but she wasn't about to back out after promising to help. Promises weren't meant to be broken after all. She did notice how Nora left room for her to follow after Koga for him to lead the way. She silently followed for now. Sure, she kind of knew them, but it was still hard being social when you don't really know someone. Or you just feel like an odd person in a party. Social anxieties, they were fun weren't they. Either way, she made sure that Graceful Repose was equipped before this lovely adventure was to start.

So, Lonzo was a cook, but then, she knew that from the tavern meeting that happened not too long ago. But Nora was a performer? She didn't exactly peg the girl for being that, but then, it was hard to peg anyone to being one such thing. Feeling that the question was waiting on her to answer, she broke her bit of silence finally. "Artisan." Okay Noct, what happened? You were more social earlier? Perhaps it was the worry of being the level she was. That fear of holding the group back was starting to get to her, again. This was going to be an interesting quest wasn't it?

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 2

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Koga listened to the small talk that was made, but didn't respond. The man usually didn't have much to say in that respect. Nora did say however that she probably had the highest HP and a bit of evasion, which was jsut as good in Koga's opinion. "Alright then, Nora why don't we have you hit last, and Lonzo first. Noct and I will attack between you two. If we all focus the same target, we'll be fine. Hopefully." Real inspiring Koga...real inspiring.

The group all agreed to follow Koga as he lead them in the general direction of Horunka, and so they all start walking down the road towards the town. They all started to discuss what their professions were. Lonzo a cook, Nora a performer, and Noct, whom he already knew was an artisan. "I'm a blacksmith," Koga answered, "Noct and I are actually working on setting up our store. If you guys ever need weapons or trinkets, you should come find us. We were thinking of calling the place The Ring and Sword. Whatcha guys think? Good name?"

He'd have to keep it in mind. He wanted to pick up a crystal to help himself get a familiar eventually. Also, anything that helped him find some loot would be nice. He'd have to check out NIGHT's shop soon. He then had to do a double-take hearing there was an artisan in their group. He'd kill for a decent pocket watch that helped him keep a decent tempo and aim better. Telling time in this world would be a nice little advantage too, he'd hate to be stuck outside at night with a bunch of mobs after him if he stayed outside too long. He could see himself running back screaming like a coward back to the Town of Beginnings. Leave it up to his own imagination to humiliate himself like that. That's when something caught his attention.

"Not one of many words are we? Hey, with all of us here you won't have to worry about anything. If that's it. You just stay behind Lonzo okay." he winked trying to bring up her spirits. "I'll pay your place a visit, all three actually," he explained. "I just don't have any materials on me at the moment, it's a little embarrassing if I'm honest. I've got Cole though." He explained. "I'm actually going to invest in the gather skill to assist with that and maybe help out anyone starting up a shop." in truth it was a self-marketing ploy even if he was helpful he knew it'd get his name out to people who would visit him. The more well known he was the better and he understood the game as much as he knew how to breathe air. "So I might just show up and dump materials on all three of you one day. I hope that's not a problem." he chuckled. 

He listened to Koga and nodded understanding his idea. Koga was in fact a brilliant leader and it showed. "You got it, boss, I'll make them regret they even looked at the party if we run into any sort of trouble, and with you all backing me up I'm sure we'll be able to take out whatever comes our way." he tried to help boost morale feeling it might need it. "The ring and sword? You can merge stores like that?" he was a little surprised he never thought of that. "Maybe I'll hire waiters and waitresses and other cooks. "Oh, maybe even performers." the idea made him starry-eyed. "Koga you're a genius!"" he was glowing in happiness at this realization, another way to get his name out there! "Hey, you two really know each other huh? Related or something else?" he asked curiously realizing they were very friendly with each other. "You know what I mean?"

Nora's ears picked up. She knows that she's not supposed to get nosy on things. But she really wants to find out where this conversation is headed so, for the first time into this conversation, she is keeping quiet to herself and not saying anything. She just wants to hear the rest of this conversation. Personally, Ring and Sword didn't did it for her, she thought that it was a weird name, those two items did not sounded like they are part of the same theme or genre, and she thought that maybe ornament and sword, or jewel and sword, or even diamond/crystal and sword sounded better. But she's not saying anything and is just following the group as the travel further along the road. The fact Noctua has become an artisan did catch her attention, gonna need that loot dice soon.

As she follows the group, she noticed that they are coming near to the Town oHorunka. The dense forest of the outskirt started to fade into the distance, she could no longer see the Town of the Beginning. Soon, she could see the faint outline of the Japanese theme Horunka faintly in the distance. Pretty soon, they will be near the front gate. Taking a deep breath, she wonders what lays ahead of this mission, and was feeling a little bit of nervous from the anticipation. Sounds weird, that out all everything, this feels like the first official quest.

@Noctua 

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 1

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Cool, they all had made a plan of action, now here was hoping this wasn't going to be the one time that she actually does some decent damage on something. That would be horrible now wouldn't it? She was happy being lost in her thoughts on what she should make when they got back to town. At least until, "Not one of many words are we? Hey, with all of us here you won't have to worry about anything. If that's it. You just stay behind Lonzo okay." She looked over at him just in time to see him wink at her, and that was when her instincts took over. She stopped walking for a moment and moved right behind Koga, as if she was hiding. In reality, she probably was, but at the same time, she was confused as to what was going on. Is he flirting with me? Is that what it looks like? What in the world is even happening...

Yet again, social ques and talk didn't register in her brain properly, but she was just going to contently stay right behind Koga. That felt safe. The conversation strayed away from her once more and she let out a small breath as she walked while picking at her nails. Nervous ticks, weren't they wonderful? "Hey, you two really know each other huh? Related or something else? You know what I mean?" Okay, that one didn't confuse her as much as the previous statement did, at least, not while she was still trying to figure things out in her mind the entire time. So, she looked at Koga for a moment before looking at Lonzo. "Well...um..we..." What should I say? Wait..what if..? "We are getting married." With that, her face flushed to a deep red color as she started to pick at her nails more.

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 2

DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

"Not one of many words are we? Hey, with all of us here you won't have to worry about anything. If that's it. You just stay behind Lonzo okay." When Koga heard the words come out of Lonzo's mouth, he could feel the anger slowly rise and his blood begin to boil. When Noct hid behind him and away from Lonzo, that only tipped him over the edge. Koga turned wordlessly and stared down at Lonzo with a look that could make a floor boss run away in fear. "Well...um..we...we are getting married." Noctua said frantically, her face suddenly becoming a beet red. "Say something like that to my fiance again, and tomorrow's headline is going to be 'Lonzo the Cook, Eaten by Boar'. It's kinda ironic, doncha think? I kinda like it." While Koga seemed calm and composed on the outside, his mind was whirling with what Noctua had just said. Koga wasn't unfamiliar to being someone's fake boyfriend to get people to stop flirting with them (yes, that meant men and women), but they were getting married?! That was a new one. Where in the hell had Noctua pulled that one from? Did she actually have feelings for him and just blurted something out on accident? Furthermore, why was he so angry? They weren't actually together. I mean, yeah he was developing some feelings and what not, but that didn't mean he should be upset. Although Koga was walking the path to Horunka, his mind was somewhere very, very far away.

As the group approached the village, Lonzo had made an attempt at some brown-nosing, to which Koga responded with an oddly good-natured tone, "You know, flattery only gets you so far, my friend."  Even if Lonzo's slight was still fresh in Koga's mind, the man couldn't have known. Hell, Koga didn't even really know. The man wasn't gonna hold it against him.

He stared at them in awe for a moment and wasn't sure how to recover just yet. HIs hair stood on end with the threat from Koga. "Now, now, I'm this friendly with everyone." he tried to rescue himself though he felt like he was about to dig his own grave. He felt a bit shaky with the group but a thought hit him pretty hard. "Well, maybe by then I'll have cooking down a bit more. All right, when you are ready to get married I do hope to get an invitation. If I can I'll make a feast and if not I'll be sure to bring a wedding gift. I wonder who will look better. You or your lady. I wonder if Aincrad even has wedding dresses and I wonder how extravagant they can be. For sure you'll also need some music to dance to, and we just learned of Nora's talents....Also." he cleared his throat now finding his ground. "Congratulations love birds. I wish I had known sooner." Lonzo seemed completely uninterested in both of them now. 

He heard what Koga said. That flattery would only get him so far. That was true. That's why gifts were always needed. Then again. That would mean he'd be around people he hated all over again. He looked off thinking about that.

"You're right, but the alternative....Is garbage amigo." he looked up at the buildings not realizing he let something personal slip out of his mouth. "Woah, it is like Kyoto, the houses here are huge." he stared up at the machiya. 

As he looked around he pointed to one of the houses. 

"That's where my quest marker is." 

he opened up his HUD and checked the quest he accepted that came in his mail that he cross referenced on a quest board a few days ago. He nodded and saw a tea shop not far from it.

"Yes, that's definitely the house. Shall we go over to it? From what it looks like it might be an apartment machiya." Lonzo stated crossing his arms.

They are getting whaaaattttttt....???!!!??!!!??!!!

Nora feels like her mind just exploded as it was filled with confused noises and sounds. Sure, she has always suspected there might be something something little little maybe maybe going on between the two, but that news drops so suddenly and out of nowhere that it was making her mind spin around and around, I mean, they can't possibly know each other for that long. 

Focus Nora..!!! You are on a quest to save the world...maybe...now it is not the time to get noisy on this!!!

Still, now that the news has dropped. She has even more questions and finds it even harder to speak up now. She was hoping that she could drag Noct away so she gets all of the intels, seems like an impossible mission since she seems to be pretty attached to Koga and does not want to left his side. And there's no way Nora will say anything on this when Koga is around. So she drops that subject immediately.

She was going to comment on the weather when Koga suddenly has his outburst.  Nora frowns a little at that. She thought it was maybe a little harsh...? Lonzo's seems to be playing that character who flirts with everyone regardless of gender and it doesn't really mean anything and you were just supposed to ignore it or play along, but it wasn't targeted at anyone in particular, it was sort of part of the the character setting now just like cat person or dog person. But Nora could see how it might creep someone out, especially if Noct is the shy type and doesn't like strangers to begin with.

But it appears that the two guys are still having conversations, so she didn't comment on anything. They are all new to each other, and maybe the team dynamics will improve as they spend more time with each other and once they get into combat. Nora turns her gaze back towards the road, and pretty soon, they are at the targeted location inside Horunka.

"Yes, that's definitely the house. Shall we go over to it? From what it looks like it might be an apartment machiya." Lonzo stated crossing his arms.

Nora nods. "Of course we go in! That's what we are here for!" With that, Nora steps to to the house, and knocks on the door. "Excuse me...? We heard that you might need some help around here? We are adventurers from the Town of Beginning, and we are here to help. Could you let us in...?" Nora speaks clearly, letting her voice travels through the door. She waits a little, but did not hear anything back from inside the house.

Strange...you would have think that when someone requested for help and is expecting guests, they would have been waiting by the door or lobby for visitors.

@Noctua

Edited by Nora

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 1

Skills

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

She was actually surprised that Koga went along with her little white lie. She was grateful for it, but she was also trying to figure out how he was so calm when she just said that. She couldn't even stop picking at her nails, or blushing. But his threat to Lonzo only made questions come up in her mind. Was that part of the act or was it serious? Nora didn't seem to say anything, so Noctua felt like she didn't have to worry about that one at all. So quietly she walked, her mind starting to wonder on if she needed to talk to Koga about things. Because they did have a shop together, and well, if she just made that awkward, she was going to need to know. But she didn't know how she was going to go about that now awkward conversation.

But soon enough, they were in Horunka and she looked in the direction that Lonzo said the quest was in. The question of going over and finding the quest came up and she just nodded. Nora seemed to take the lead on it, and Noct was a little surprised at that. But, staying close to Koga, but not overly close because now she was confused as all holy heck and didn't know what to do. Noct looked around the town though, wondering why the NPC wasn't out here wanting to give the quest. This didn't seem to be going over very well, and well, it put Noctua on edge.

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 2

DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Koga followed the party as they entered Horunka and made their way to where Lonzo's quest marker guided them. A nice looking Japanese-style house, although it was clear that it hadn't been taken care of lately. Weeds had grown up around it, and the makeshift windows were covered in dust. There weren't even people out on the streets. Whatever sickness had struck here must be pretty serious. Koga put a hand on his weapon. This place set him on edge. Nora, on the other hand, didn't seem to notice how off the place was, and strode right up to the door and knocked, "Excuse me...? We heard that you might need some help around here? We are adventurers from the Town of Beginning, and we are here to help. Could you let us in...?" No answer. Yeah, Koga really didn't like this place. They needed to get the next quest objective and get moving, and soon.